Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:42 pm

Well I'm sure that Souon will be glad that she went through this if it means she will get to talk with Rai again, and roughly tells her what is said in the little comic that Hana made.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Aura » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Now that the training ended, I hope I could do something...

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:00 pm

Takumi and Souon-sans-yukata!

Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:04 pm

Damn, now I really hope that the edits I made to Joshin's appearance are good enough for you to make a picture of him. I don't care if he is or isn't wearing his cloak, I just think that... I just realized how pushy I sound about this... I'll shut up now.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Nebacanezzar wrote:Description: He is not tall, about average in height and build. He carries a wakashiki and katana; both blades are jet black, as well as the sheaths. They are hidden by the cloak.

Joshin's eyes are brown with a ring of black on the outside. He now wears a black mesh shirt over a grey, solid one. This he wears under his Jounin vest that has been died black. His hair is dark black and he has special gloves on his hands that have no fingers and a plate of steel over the back of the hand, to block weapons. His cloak is now black and tattered at the bottom, giving it a well worn look. The cloak has a metal latch at the neck that is in the shape of an oval, it too is black. He has a number of scars on the upper part of his arms, where he has been hit by enemy blades. His true muscle tone is not noticeable unless he flexes, so it looks like he is just very lean and then he looks like he has muscles hen he uses them.

How LONG is his hair? And what kind of style does he wear it in? Or do I get to play Artistic License with it? >_> *will give him pretty flowy long hair if she gets to choose*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Soul » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:12 pm

I really need a new phrase for, 'wow that looks great.' So instead I've called a British person to do it for me.

Smashing!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:14 pm

Hmm... I don't think he could really do the really long flowery hair, but I think he could pull off hair right below his shoulders, in a short ponytail.

If you think he looks better in the really long hair, then go for it.

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:15 pm

*grins* I'll see what I can do.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:17 pm

*Is trying to resist bursting into a childish giggle*

Awesome.

Joshin: I don't know about you, but I get the feeling that something will be wrong with the picture... as in I'll look foolish and not cool.

Since when were you cool?

Joshin: *Faceplant!*

Postby koolaidman94 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:45 pm

Hey guys i'm new to the forum and I'm looking for an RP and was wondering if It was ok for me to post a CS for the naruto RP.

Postby Soul » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:49 pm

I know I've got no authority over this but I'm sure you still can, just be sure to read the first post and follow the CS template. If your curious on how they should look when they're done check out some of the CSes that are linked, or ask someone.

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:55 pm

I made my description of Genra and his Swords more clear I'm currently waiting for Akaine's picture, so I'm not asking you to it's there if you fell like doing a picture of every character or something.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby koolaidman94 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:09 pm

hey do you guys happen to know the actual name of the village hidden in the mist

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:10 pm

Hey, have you heard of Wikipedia? Cause I don't know.

Postby lyca » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:23 pm

'ts not there. Might wanna check google. Sign ups are always open but like soul said, badly written sheets won't be accepted.

And another awzm rendering by Hana. *Drool*
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:25 pm

*chews on Joshin's head* Why does he have to be so uncooperative?!

All the base characters I want to use for him either have glasses or smoke in EVERY FRICKIN PANEL.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:28 pm

Then let him smoke, he won't mind. Or you could make the glasses sunglasses.

Postby Hana » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Hmm...Intersting alternatives. >_>

Added after 41 minutes:

Just a face shot, because I'm about arted out for the night. >_>

Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby koolaidman94 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:06 am

Name: Mistuhedie Ishida, (nick name: shadow crawler)

Village: Hidden leaf

Personality
Mistuhedie is mostly sad and depressed all the time. He does not care for anyone but himself, he is very selfesh and cares for nobodies needs. The reason he does not care for anyone is he has lost every one he holds dear to him. He gets mad occasionally because his is threatened and underestimated because he is youngand small.

Appearance
Mistuhedie is shorter than average for a 15 year old. His head band is worn like a bandana and he has short black hair. He wears a long read scarf around his neck that hangs down to about his ankels and it also has some rips in it. He wears a grey jacket over tight black long sleeve shirt. On his legs he wears a pair of tight black pants but not really tight. He wears a normal pair of those slippers. He has a belt with a pocket on the back to carry all of his ninja tools. On his hands he wears biker gloves that cover up gruesome cuts and deep wounds that have not recovered over the years. His eyes very black and you can’t tell the difference between his pupil and his eye. He has a scar across his face starting from his left eyebrow to his top lip. He wears his head band as a bandana because he has a 3in by 3in scar on the left side of his head. He has a 3rd degree burn on his right arm from his wrist to just past his shoulder the burn was from trying to assassinate someone and they used a fire style Justus on him. You can not see it because his shirt covers it.

His parents were abusive and he had many cuts and bruises. Mostly because he would be punched or slapped in the face when he didn't do what his parents wanted. He would also get whipped with the lash, his father had two lashes one normal and one with little sharp metal balls, and his dad used this if he did the same thing twice. He has one large scar across his back from his left shoulder to his right hip. It widens in the middle by 2inches, and it gets narrow near his hip and ends. He got this scar from trying to take money from his Dads wallet two times.

Justus/skills
Speed enhancement-a Justus that enhances the users speed by speeding up the chakra and blood flow of the user.
Flood of darkness-a Justus that surrounds the battle area in darkness a great Justus to surprise the enemy.
His skills are he is stealthy and he is very fast

Equipment
He carries 1 long sword latched to his back; the sword has chunks taken out of it because of blocking Justus. He carries many ninja tools in his belt such as kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs and much more.

Background
His background is his parents died when he was around 9 years old also his parents were abusive. He had no siblings or relatives to care of him. He ended up living on the streets for about a year, fortunatly people were nice enough to give him the food he neded to survive.When he was 11 Hideoshi thought he had potential. As he got older he developed more skills and Justus taught to him by Hideoshis' men. As he got close to 13 he became an official assassin. He worked for Hideoshi Toyatomi of the mist village, and still works for him today. Mistuhedie may not be the top assassin in Hideoshis' force but is still very skilled.

Stats
Health/Chakra pool: 2

Chakra control: 2

Taijutsu: 4

Ninjutsu: 2

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 6

Added after 3 minutes:
Last edited by koolaidman94 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby lyca » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:24 am

looks good, a lot better than the usual newbies that come through here.

A few things though:

-I believe we abolished the other ninja villiages, and we are doing konoha exclusive characters, to keep things simple.

-Y'probably won't make chunin right away, so don't get your hopes up. ^. .^;

-I like your discription, especially because you are new to this, but Geo(the gm) might want it a bit longer. Usually the acceptible length is two paragraphs.

But keep up the good work, and don't get offended to easily, else you be shunned. ^. .^
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:27 am

Hana wrote:Just a face shot, because I'm about arted out for the night. >_>

Most awesome.

Postby theredeemer » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:04 am

I would like to join but i dont think im good at latecomings!? This would be my second RP but i'm playing the zombie rp right now and i dont know how this one is played, is it char. versus char. or char. vs a NPC. (wich the gm makes)?
"There's an experience worse than blindness-it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
"Justice is toothless without punishment. Righteousness cannot succed without the suffering of the guilty." -Razia
"Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding." -Ixidor, reality sculptor
"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." -Selenia, dark angel
"Truth shines even in darkness. Those who march on the side of truth walk always in righteous light."
"Spirit is the sword and experience the sharpening stone. -Arabian proverb
"Just as the noble soul calls virtue to itself, the evil soul summons harm." -Teachings of the Eight-and-a-Half-Tails

Postby BG07 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:16 am

Hana wrote:Takumi and Souon-sans-yukata!

O.o wowza...

Postby koolaidman94 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:11 am

Thank you for the comments I’ll keep those suggestions in mind. Also not being a chunin is fine with me. I’m editing my Cs right now to make my appearance two paragraphs.

Postby BG07 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:14 am

OH! I almost forgot... VIOLA!

Shaded...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing