Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Zath » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:34 pm

No, it's not even proper! Read the first post for the PROPER character sheet.

Postby cyborg902 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:50 pm

Can I ask some question about the rp ? You don’t need to answer it if you don’t want to .

are you going to control subjects that aren’t filled be teachers if there are any left?

Postby Zath » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:46 pm

Yeah, I'll be making NPCs for classes not filled. And I may ask a couple other players to use some NPCs aswell.

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby Dustman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:00 pm

...Okay. I can understand RL issues interfering with RPs, so I won't rag you for it. I guess I'll be checking back in about a month or so; until then, good luck with whatever horrible news it was that you received.

Regards, Dustman
"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm WRONG. I'm MAD but not ILL."
--Robert Anton Wilson, "Werewolf Bridge"

Postby cyborg902 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:51 pm

There still isn’t a start up date right?

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:18 pm

Name: Artemis Kida (Pronounced Key-da) Stone

Codename: StarLight

Appearance:
Long dark brown hair with emo frindge that covers her right eye, dark grey eyes that are surrounded by Eyeliner and mascara with other makeup. Tall and Slender build, with a medium bust (34 B) with a more defined figure. She walked around with a medium sized shoulder Bag. She has a defined jaw and cheekbones, her eyes stand out. Her Attire changes alot normally anything that is tight fitted. Her figure shows more.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/M ... sStone.jpg

Weapon of Choice: A magical Sword that adapts to the element she is using, It has a silver blade and a silver hilt with Black grip. It has a dark Ruby on both sides of the hilt. and several Daggers hidden in pockets and Boots All smaller versions of her sword.

Personality: She’s nice but really horrible when your on her Bad side. She works hard and wants to do well. She wants to make friends, but wouldn’t mind being on her own all the time. She likes to keep something’s about herself secret, doesn’t let anyone look through her shoulder Bag. She can be socialble... but prefers to be on her own. She wouldn't go to anyone for help... unless its life or death. She likes the sound of some of the elements. She isn't too bothered about what people think about her, and she acts and dresses how she likes. She is the type of person who will stand in a corner and wait to be spoke to but might go talk to people if she thinks they are important e.g. The headmaster, or a particular teacher. She dosn't like to talk about herself, or her past. She likes both sides of the magic, the active and the theroy. Works her hardest to do get the best out of herself.
She loves to look at the stars.

History over Timeskip:
Arty worked hard on her elements but she got to know a lot more people. Her little circle of friends consisted of Erden, Volgana, Kevin, Ren, Emma, Isadore, Araki, and Tecumseh. She found it strange that she was with boys (except for Emma), a lot, but she didn't mind. Artemis being the girl she was would great each male with a hug and leave with one aswell, (But with Emma it depended on the mood). She made them all Promise that no matter what they would still be friends.

She didn't think anything of it but when Isadore asked her to be his girlfriend, she thought she had given the wrong impression but it didn't stop her from saying yes. She liked Isadore he was a nice gentlemen, she liked his company, they were both only 14/15 when they started to date.

Artemis told Isadore somethings about herself that she only told people when she dated them, But after 3 weeks she dumped Izzy with the promise that they would still be friends.

She spent the time between then and her second Boyfriend just practising her skills, she did a lot of training on her own in the mornings, but if one of the boys would come join her she would spar with them or Race, which was normally the case with her and Erden, putting earth traps in the way of each other.
She also spent a lot of her time training Emma in Gymnastics, she made sure they were alone, and with Arty being an earth student she could break Emma’s fall with soft earth. Arty wished someone had done this for her, she had scars and memories of falling when doing a wrong move.

The next one to ask her was Araki (but this was after a long time, she was at least 15), Arty always liked him because he was sweet and shy. Two thing that always festinated her was his hair and eyes, He meant well with everything, and she really enjoyed just talking to him finding out his opinions on different things. She thought she was keeping him away from a girl that truly deserved a sweet guy like him so after a lovely relationship of 4 months she broke it off, Telling him he deserved a better girl than her.

With her second relationship over she spent a bit more time on her own. It got through to the guys as no-one asked her out, for about 3 months, she was spending the time writing letters to her brother and her parents. Her Brother was being nicer than normal, maybe it might have had something to do with Arty mentioning to her parents that she had learnt so much more by talking to other people. She also heard her Brother had a cute Elementalist for his girlfriend, she was an old student at this school and she was also a Earth user like Arty.

Tecumseh was a really nice guy, he was Muscular and Tall, and he had nice long hair that she liked to play with. She really liked Tecumseh, he had a strange sort of personality that was nice, She felt like his Icy blue eyes could cut through her but she didn’t mind when she kissed him. After a while though (about 1.5 months) she got bored in the relationship… she felt it had no spark left. She told Tecumseh, and he wasn’t happy about it, Arty felt they were better as friends than a couple.

She had been moved into Erden’s room as both of their roommates left for unknown reasons and she realised it must have been hard for him seeing her with other boys as Erden finally asked her.
Just before their 4th year started in the Elemental Academy came Erden finally got the courage to ask Artemis to be his girlfriend, and she was really happy that she kissed him, because he was a really nice guy, Erden was over the moon when she said yes. They had been dating for 1.5 months when the Timeskip ends.
Last edited by Mystery Girl on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:36 am, edited 12 times in total.

Postby cyborg902 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:38 pm

its just my opinion but I think you need more info

Postby Zath » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:39 pm

Detail to sword, add to personality and put appearance in paragraph form.

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:52 pm

... I havn't got a picture since I just made this.... I'll try and Get one done on Photoshop... but I can't say it will be up soon... I'll try and have it up on thursday or Friday...

Added after 5 minutes:

That better?

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:03 pm

I wouldn't worry about a picture; they add to your character, but it isn't required, so don't worry about how long it takes to do one. Just don't forget to change the 'Appearance' section to a paragraph instead of a bulleted list. :)
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:15 pm

I found an Image I can use...

And thanks... I'm kind of new to the RP forum

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:21 pm

You're welcome. :) 'S alright, I'm new around here, too. Your character sounded interesting, so I wanted to make sure she could get in.
----
æþele ond éacen•
----
The wandering hobo.

Postby cyborg902 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:37 pm

and i just said a one liner <3 heheh

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Steve Silver

Appearance: His left eye is green and the right eye is blue, has a sword scar on his right cheek. His hair is silver, wavy and shoulder length, He wears a blue shirt and a chest plate with a cross hatch pattern (Which is worn when practicing or entering combat) His trousers are a deep blue with a purple stripe down the outer leg. He has black laced shoes. His skin colour is pink.

Weapon of Choice: His weapon of choice are twin swords, the Blades are long, silver and curve slightly at the tip, the handles are an emerald green colour, the hand is protected by a blue ring attached to the handles, there is a emerald embedded into the handles end.

Personality: Generally a laid back student, he has a poor attentiveness towards the written work and prefers to take it easy (Generally napping in a tree or something similar) but makes an effort during his physical and practical magic training. He is a friendly guy who tries to make friends if possible (if your nice to him he'll be nice to you, also the same if your not nice to him, he won't be nice to you)
In combat he tries to keep a cool head but when he nears running out of options he will sometimes pull out a desperation move due to being frustrated and being under pressure. He isn't the best warrior and still has a lot to learn but he is determined to pass and better himself during the process of his time at the academy.

My first CS, does this suffice?
Last edited by Emerald Emblem on Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby cyborg902 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:00 pm

more detail is need i think

Postby Aneri » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:02 pm

<.< >.> You forgot the name.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:07 pm

Aneri wrote:<.< >.> You forgot the name.
I just noticed after I submitted, it's edited now. First names are a pain to come up with for me. ^^;

cyborg902 wrote:more detail is need i think
What else do I need?

Postby Aneri » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:10 pm

Usually GMs like it if you expand a bit more on the personality.

And I like the name Steve ^_^
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Goshin A29 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:21 pm

Name: Shinta Kurisi

Appearance: Her skin color is a light shade of tan. She has waist-long, silky, smooth blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail. She has bright, red eyes, that seem to be a glowing shade of pink during the day. She generally wears a light blue blouse, and a matching light-blue miniskirt. However, when going into battle, she wears a pink T-shirt and pink sweatpants, with a black stripe running down the right leg.

Weapon of Choice: Her weapon of choice is a golden bow, with silver arrows, given to her by her grandmother. In cases of close combat, she also uses a small curved dagger, with a black blade and a golden handle.

Personality: She is usually reclusive, and likes to learn and train on her own. Her outward appearance makes her seem like a happy person, so many people try to befriend her, but doesn't like making friends. However, occasionally, she will find a few people whose company she enjoys, and becomes close friends with only them. She has pride in studying and training as hard as possible.

Still open, right?
"Even the dimmest of lights shines bright in pure darkness"

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:24 pm

Aneri wrote:Usually GMs like it if you expand a bit more on the personality.

And I like the name Steve ^_^
Ok I added more to the personality, whether it's enough I am not sure, but I'll soon find out I guess.
Steve is my real name ^^;

Postby Aneri » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:28 pm

Yep, Zath has to come around and give the final word ^_^

And I know a Steve! I know two. They tend to be awesome people :3

Postby cyborg902 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:37 pm

Steve heheh its like a Joe everyman name that’s why I like it

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby TheLivingCouch » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Name: Ren P. Phylox

Codename: Eon

Appearance: Over the years at school Ren has grown to a height of 5’9’’ Other than the change in height little has changed about the boy’s general appearance. He has taken on a healthy well toned look due to the physical nature of his class, but his strength has not grown considerably compared to his growth in height. His scruffy half combed hair and preference for simple clothing, namely jeans and solid color tees, remains virtual unchanged.

Weapon of Choice: Ren’s weapon of choice is an old style civil war sword excavated by his parents and restored by his parents. It was given to him as a present after a particularly successful dig. The sword is long with a slight curve to it along its length. The handle is made of polished brass, and has three jewels encrusted vertically along the hand guard. The first is dark blue, the second a deep red, and the third a vibrant green.

Personality: The years have done nothing to curb Ren’s interest in history. Luckily the Academy’s library is us to snuff. He is well versed in many of histories battles, along with the weaponry used, the usefulness there of, and the tactics used throughout. Information put to good use during training. In general Ren is a friendly and helpful boy. He is also intelligent, level headed, and can be discerning at times. Despite this he is easily startled and a worrier in general. He second guesses almost anything he does beyond his comfort zone and would rather not push things very far if at all. Trouble is the last thing he wants at any given time. Ren also suffers from a lack of confidence of in himself, and generally holds back a lot because of it. Although no one at the academy has seen it come out, Ren has a long fused but extremely vicious temper that induces a complete 180 in his behavior if ignited.

Three Year Overview: Over the years Ren has found his own little niche in the social order of the Academy, into which he fits with a relative comfort. In general the boy has kept to himself but has managed to make quite a few friends. The closest of these are Tatiana, Thorne, and Kujo. Ren has become a sort of confidant for Tatiana, a position he is honored to have, She comes to him with whatever is on her mind and Ren listens, giving the best advice that he can when she asks. Thorne doesn’t hang around their little group as much as the others but is still considered as a good friend. Ren is still a little wary of his odd behavior but Thorne has calmed down quite a bit and the years have more or less confirmed some of his suspicions about the guy.

Much to Ren’s eternal dismay, Tatiana and Kujo, two of his closest friends have also turned out to be two of the biggest pranksters on campus. At no point has Ren ever wanted to take part in any of their fiendish schemes, but somehow through hook, crook, or physical force, the pair almost always is able to drag him in. He has however been able to talk them out of some of their more stupid or risky plans. The boy has scored few of these victories but is grateful for every one. He’d like to see his friends get in trouble about as much as himself.

Among his other friends at the Academy is Rin Hakumei. As far as Ren can tell Rin is one of, if not the most intelligent person in school, himself included, a trait he respects. He considers the Darkness student not only as a good friend but as an intellectual rival. The two like to talk and debate on topics of various import, and have even begun to compete in various games including Chess and Go. The current record in 49/51 in favor of Rin. The numbers irk the Earth student to no end, and he is determined to turn things back in his favor.

Not surprisingly Ren has also become friends with Artemis and Erden, of whom he sees everyday in Earth class with Mr. Fell, as well as his roommate Tecumseh.
Last edited by TheLivingCouch on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Hey, Zath; I was wondering how many students you're aiming for... i.e. Are there going to be 30 or more students? Just curious.
----
æþele ond éacen•
----
The wandering hobo.

Postby Mr.Button-Eyes » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:26 pm

Hmm. I see the RP still hasn't started...
And looking now at other people's CS's, mine seems a bit empty...perhaps I'll go back and add a bit more sometime...
How I wonder, What you're at!
bk-o wrote:I feel the hat business is soon going to become a major world thing. Hat economy will boost, and much, much hair will be pressed.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing