Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:46 pm

Awesome. Thank ye kindly. :) I'll have some notes on how I'll type her out IC, but it depends on when you want them--I'm not sure it's critical at this juncture.
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:49 pm

There, how's that?

and Thank you Soul, everyone has a little bruce campbell in them.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zath » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm

MM: Accepted.
K-Hallows: You don't need to send me notes, you just gotta play her when the IC starts.

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:53 pm

Okay, sure. No problem. I think I was just gonna say that when she switches languages I'll write it out like this: #$%^&. It doesn't mean she's cursing, it's just that the only Russian I know is curse words, anyway. :P
----
æþele ond éacen•
----
The wandering hobo.

Postby Aneri » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Haha, the first words you learn in any foreign language are curse words XD It's a fact of life, or something...

Anyway, yay k-hallows! ^_^ Even more characters I can look forward to baffling with my little performer XD Oh, this shall be fun indeed...
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Ha, my thoughts exactly. I think I'll actually spell those out, with a li'l translation so they're understood in conversation later. I only know a few of 'em, though.

I was reading your character's sheet and thought, "This is gonna ba a blast." :P She sounds like fun.
----
æþele ond éacen•
----
The wandering hobo.

Postby Distracto » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:47 am

Your character is awsome, I so want to fight you. Actually hell, i like everyones characters, I want to fight them all.
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby NeoArkbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:29 am

I'll get a CS. How long untill the RP begins?

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:23 am

Good. One of the handful of good RPers has come out of the mucky-muck.
Demon of Elru

Postby NeoArkbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 am

OAAAHA There we go! Does it work?

Name: Faust D. Riedel

Codename: (These will be assigned to you after the tournament.)

Appearance: By the first look, Faust resembles a modern European Emo kid. He stands a length of 142 centimeters which might be a unusual length for a guy of his age. He got sharp but charmingly blue eyes which his mother has pointed out to have a equal beauty to the sea not that Faust cares, since his short life of solitude with his family had given him a tired look with deep, darkish lines under his eyes. He got a black thick hair with buzzy sides, letting the center line of hair grow to a length of fifteen centimeters and the front fringe of the mohawk a length of twenty centimeters. Faust often has his hair so that the center hair is combed backward with his fringe covering his left eye and he's rarely seen with a styled mohawk. He's often seen with shirts with high collars, hiding one of the many scars on his body from being beaten by his own father. Over the shirt he wears almost anything from leather jackets to robes combined with jeans to baggy pants, especially baggy pants since he enjoys the freedom they provides.

Weapon of Choice: Faust had not yet mastered any discipline of weapon other then the traditional European fencing style his father had cut into his head with a rapier. The two sheaths on his waist mostly tells it all, Faust wields a pair of double rapiers customized for his own length, strength and skill. The ninety centimeter long blades of his two rapiers are light and durable, easy to wield for a child of his age the pommel and the hilt are made heavier then the blade so that the center weight are focused toward Faust himself to give a lighter blade thrust or slash. He has been taught trough single handed fencing, having knowledge of the three styles; Foil, Épée and saber fencing. Trough spending some time training on his own, he has developed his own uncompleted double saber style which he tends to call; Eon zwei. Eon which can be refereed to "Aeon" which means god in the ancient language of Latin. Zwei which means two in German. Eon zwei basically means; Two Gods. He rapier he carries in his left hand (The hidden) is called Atrum Ledo which means Dark striker. Having the hand protector decorated with a large serpent biting a winged wyrm in the neck while the wyrm shoves it's lethal claws trough the back of the serpent and the blade seems to never reflect any light, always leaving a dead polished surface even when stained with Faust's own blood. The rapier was given to him by his father upon departing for the school. The other rapier he uses with his right hand is called Diluculo Quasso which means Dawn Breaker and was given to him by his mother once he started his torture with his father. The Diluculo Quasso is the sword he holds the dearest since it reflects the only light given to him from his family. The hand protector is decorated with a pair of angel wings stretching outward and around his fist. A hand with a great sword reaching down toward his fingers lingers down between the wings. The blade has the word: Libe graved into the blade nearest the hilt.

Personality: Faust is to dark looking and to emotional for his own good. But it's quite understandable if a person knew the right fact, since living in isolation in a mansion since the age of five cannot be good for a boy of Faust's age. As dreams and imagination already escaped his mind, he's left with his little knowledge of social contact and fencing. Some may think that a "tragic" life makes a person stronger but Faust's life hasn't made him strong at all. Playing with his emotions could cause a serious nervous breakdown which basically makes his emotions his biggest weakness. Recently he had been determined to evolve his social knowledge, since he don't really know how to behave around people. Faust also hopes make some friends, how foolish it may sound to himself.

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:33 am

NeoArkBird: DEFINITELY accepted.

Postby NeoArkbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:41 am

Oh, why thank you. I'm definitely looking forward for this RP!

Postby Distracto » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:08 pm

Gezz Neo, your so good, I just want to give up.
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby NeoArkbird » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:22 pm

Distracto wrote:Gezz Neo, your so good, I just want to give up.

Thank you for your compliment. But hey, it took me ages of learning from spectating to being taught and yet theres people that are better then myself, which I'm glad for. I tell you this; Don't, Give, The Fuck, UP. You're talented and if you stick to it, you'll do just fine.

I'll be looking forward to RP with you, Distracto. ^-^

Postby k-hallowseve » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 pm

Distracto wrote:Your character is awsome, I so want to fight you. Actually hell, i like everyones characters, I want to fight them all.

Me or Aneri? I know Aneri's character is really good. :) I think the tournament's going to be so much fun; and I hope there's plenty of character interaction, because there are lots of great characters here. I know imagining my character's potential conversations with the others made me smile.

Distracto wrote:Gezz Neo, your so good, I just want to give up.

I love all the detail in his CS. I think I'm going to wait until I'm more experienced before I start introducing all my traumatized characters, though. XD It's great, I'm learning something new--I play DnD, but it isn't the same.
----
æþele ond éacen•
----
The wandering hobo.

Postby Acktoo » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 pm

Figured it be interesting to RP with a group of people I've never played with before, so... I'll give this one a whirl.

'Cause every thread needs a helping of Acktoo. :P

Name: Rin Hakumei

Codename: None yet

Appearance: Rin is rather short for her age, standing at a mere four feet tall. Her hair is mostly jet black, with streaks of dark purple mixed in, and her eyes a deep crimson. She is of a slight build, and as a result doesn't weigh very much, roughly around 85 pounds. Rin likes to color her nails black and leave them somewhat long, somewhat like claws, in a way. Her hairstyle changes from day to day, mostly dependant on how she feels like doing her hair that particular day. As for jewelry, Rin wears a woven black metal necklace that wraps around her neck twice, the pendant on the necklace being that of a red heart with black bat wings coming out of the heart's sides.

Clothing Reference

Weapon of Choice: Medium-bladed twin daggers, both the handle and the blade itself having a jet black hue, though the handle is slightly brighter. They may be simple in make, but they are effective enough, being as sharp as a Roc's beak, and tempered from the most durable metal known to man. These daggers are both quick and easy to conceal, (The weapons' sheaths being tied to the outer side of her thighs, one on each side.) and make an excellent unseen weapon at night, because of their dark color. She cherishes these wapons as an inseparable part of her soul, as they were a gift to her from her mother, who is currently deceased. If anyone were to steal one of Rin's daggers, she would hunt him or her to the ends of the Earth.

Personality: A higly intelligent girl, Rin can breeze through most subjects with ease. However, with all that talent, she is still unhappy and resentful, not being exactly the most sociable girl in the class. It's not that she dislikes other people, but rather they dislike her, what with her red eyes, multi-color hair, and incredible intelligence. Or that's how it's been for the longest time for the poor girl. Pretty much, the only way she'll hold conversation with someone else is if they sparked some dialogue first. And she's not particulary fond of idiots, friendly or not.
Last edited by Acktoo on Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Too good for you.

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:28 pm

Nice, Acktoo accepted.

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Yo, Zath, I updated mine a bit.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Acktoo » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Ah, cool beans. So when do you intend to begin this foray? (Not like anyone hasn't asked that before.)
Too good for you.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:25 pm

Only thing is that he's not once replied to anyone who's asked. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Damn, I've been found out xD. Anyways, I'm not sure when I'm going to start this.

Postby Crosis » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:29 pm

i think you should wait for another teacher to come along. absolutely none of the teachers teach defensive techniques, so you should include a person who teaches defense.

Postby Soul » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:57 pm

I'll change offensive to protection...

Postby Cloud3514 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 pm

Crosis wrote:i think you should wait for another teacher to come along. absolutely none of the teachers teach defensive techniques, so you should include a person who teaches defense.

except that its already been decided that only 5 teachers will make the cut (and chances are that mine will be one of the ones that get cut..... oh well, it happens.)

Postby Rubicandt » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:29 pm

After seeing the character Faust, my character feels a bit "underdressed." However, I like to think of mine as being somewhat akin to niten-ichi ryuu, in that you really can't tell the strength of the stance until the warrior is in motion. Besides, barehands and concealable weapons tend to be faster than swords, and even a plastic bag can turn into a lethal tool in skilled hands.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing