Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:20 pm

... What you think the tournament's for? It's here to let you battle and improve skills against each other and become higher in rank. You're getting your chances now...
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:29 pm

Apparently Rank automatically = power, the person's skills have nothing to do with it.

Postby Hana » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:34 pm

I've really got to stand up behind Geo here, since I kinda was the one that started all this.

The people who are playing genin should be at genin level.

It's not fair to those of us that purposely limit our characterse to that level when others are going "zomg, I'm GOD!"

I, for one, would prefer to advance my character's abilities through being clever and being challenged rather than easily breezing through everything.

That's why I got all bent out of shape when discussing the fight with Geo earlier. My character is severely limited. She's what a genin should be like, and there was absolutely no chance for her at the way Geo was presenting him, because he was on the same level as many of your characters.

I'm sorry if I've inadvertantly made problems for people, but I suggested a few things to Geo to help even out the playing field without him having to make you tone down your characters.

Added after 1 minutes:

Also, higher rank = the chance to learn more things. They only teach genin so much, you know.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:39 pm

And by what you said, BG, my point is made even stronger. Saw somewhere that everyone's pretty much getting promoted, so it already complies with your point as well as mine.
Demon of Elru

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Prolly not the best place for this but how should I come in any suggestions ? If not i'll figure something out.
"He who expects nothing shall never be let down."

Dual - Alternate Universe Naruto FanFic

Postby lyca » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 pm

That's what I've been going on about since we started, not that I can say myself that I've overpowered my character.

It's one of the reasons I was so irritated about Rai being able to go on chunin/jonin level mission while Rin was staying in Konoha. (still love ya bg)
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:13 pm

Now all the talk about him has me wanting to use Kyonsuske... Thanks a lot. >.< I'll try to use the sound genin to expell the urge... *blinks* I know! I'll have them run up to Rai and chat him up a bit.
Demon of Elru

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Aura » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:39 pm

It would be unfair to RP without showing my CS so...

CS:

Name: Umewaza Michiko

Village: Konoha

Personality: Michiko is serene and indifferent about most of things, so indifferent that sometimes people around her tend to think she couldn’t care less about everything, which can be true sometimes, but most of the times is just the opposite thing. This isn’t a learned attitude; it’s something her teachers couldn’t take away from her with training. However, her relaxed demeanor hides a very sharp mind; Michiko has goals and methods to see those goals realized. But, in order to accomplish her goals, Michiko knows she has to have allies. Strong allies. This makes her quite reliable; what she says she will do, she does. Her loyalties are where she finds more convenient, and she isn’t afraid of accepting that. Living with the constant knowledge of dictating her own moves, Michiko tends to be a bit rude sometimes with people; mostly when the “people” isn’t so reluctant to accept something or at least to discus it. She is usually nice with the ones she knows, and can care deeply of her friends, though. These contradictions on her acts make her get angry with herself sometimes.

Appearance: Michiko is rather tall, alsmot reaching 6 feet without problems. She has long, pitch black hair that would fell freely down her back is she didn't put it aside in a spiky tail, loated at the left side of her head. Michiko's constitution in rather slim and firm; while her lines are quite delicate and pretty, her usual way of being tends to decieve them. Something that bothers her greatly are her breast and her hips, which she considers too big and wide for a samurai. That why she usually wears clothes that diminish the size of her chest, and the hakama covers her body loosely, maing her look rather masculine. The only way to see the true shape of her body wuld be to put her against the wind, or when her clothes get wet. Her skin in of a pale pink tone, contrating with ehr black hair and eyes. Her face also seems delicate and soft, despite of her intends to look cold and cool, probably colder than cooler.

As said before, she si fond of dressing as a saumari, rarely suing clothes that define her body. Her hakamas are usually white at the top and black at the lower half, being just a common hakama. She has lots of them, and in different colors and styles, but she preffers them due to it's simplicity. The same long katana is always resting on her right side, with no other weapons visible.

Justus/Skills: All her abilities spin around kanji using, making her more a samurai than a ninja, also because of her fighting stile.

Advance blood technique, White & Black Fangs of Cleansing Aura: Those are two especial kanjis written on every Umewaza family member, one on each eye. Each kanji allows the user to summon a especial sword, the White Fang, and the Black Fang, both with opposite abilities. The blades themselves have the power to generate chakra (White) or to burn it (Black), among other powers.

However, Michiko can only summon then, but is unable to use any especial skill at the moment, without taking in count form the inherited ones, the generate and bun chakra abilities.

((I’ll wait to release some things; don’t want to go all godmoder right away))

Michiko has three kanji written on her body with an especial ink , which only appears if the sue focuses chakra on it.

-Right behind her right shoulder there is a kanji for “Shield”. While using, something that clearly resembles a large piece of scale will appear from it, and obviously cover her. Its composition, just like much of the things she can summon, is completely of energy. It can be used several times, in order to make more shields. However, it’s speed it’s not good, being more suitable for slower attacks.

-Right behind the left shoulder there is a kanji for “Blade”. Like the other, something with a resemblance with a sword will appear. This one can be wielded, and its sharpness and power will depend of the chakra used to summon it. These blades can also use chakra as a weapon. She mostly uses them as throw able weapons, being capable of summoning several “daggers” at the same time.

-The kanji for “Heal” is written on her left cheek, right under the eye. Its function is to consume chakra in order to heal wounds. The bigger the wound, the more the chakra used to heal it. It also has some effect with certain poisons.

Equipment: Michiko has a personal set of Katanas in her house, but she always carries the same black one, which seems to be longer than an usual katana. Apart fro that, she keeps a long aount of paper inside the sleeves of her hakama, in order to make kanjis when needed.

Background: There is really not much to say about Michiko; raised for her father since she was a baby, and travelling with him around the entire country. Being his personal trainer, Michiko quickly learned to control the kanji, and began to understand the secerts of the advance blood technique. Michiko and her father came to Konoha after their hometown was areased form the map, both of them sweraing to don't talk about it, or even name it in front of anyone. Maybe becasue the fame of her father, the two of them were able to stay at the Hidden Leaf Village recently, where Michiko was supposed to start her training as a ninja, which she refused, having taken the samurai fighting style since the start of her trainning. She would have to somehow asist to classes and all, though.

Health/Chakra Pool: 7

Chakra Control: 7

Taijutsu: 4

Ninjutsu:

Genjutsu:

Tools: 2
Last edited by Aura on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:44 pm

our characters have got to spar.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby yoman3000 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:16 am

i have to go i'll fill in the rest later
Name:Nerevar

Village:hidden leaf

Personality:kind and easygoing

Appearance:white male with black hair, blue eyes, and a scar on his eye. he is wearing black clothes, a belt with pockets full of herbs and poison, a sash with dagger on it, to pistol holders on his belt, a cape with a hood, a mask, and a sniper riffle

Justus/Skills:stealth

Equipment:7 daggers, two pistols, a sniper, healing kits, and comm links for teammates

Background:Nerevar was an orphan for 10 years after his parents died after that he began training with weapons and tatics to get revenge on the sound ninjas that killed his parents.
I'm back.... Get use to it.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:39 am

... I reserve the right to laugh like mad at you if that doesn't get more than five times better than before.
Demon of Elru

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Aura » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:54 am

Give him a chnce, Ro. Miracles happen all the time. I think.

Anyway, I guess anyone has aniything to say about my CS...great. ^_^

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:03 am

He has a chance. I just want to let it be known that if he blows it I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Demon of Elru

Postby Aura » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 am

Ro Wong wrote:He has a chance. I just want to let it be known that if he blows it I'm going to laugh my ass off.

We all pretty much laugh at him if he doens't make a HUGE improvement, you know?

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:49 am

He got guns ! Wow :)

Postby Albion » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:59 pm

Why dont you just give yourself an AK-47...just wondering.

Kazuki Makoto Information- http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 15#1250415

Naiko Kazubake Information- http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 50#1276750

Avatar is property of Avatarity (So I dont get in trouble)

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:07 pm

Seriously, he blew it in my RP sign ups too. I don't think he even properly read mine!

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:45 pm

Ninja don't carry artillery at least not in the Naruto Universe.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:37 pm

MehehehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Whew.

Seriously though, that has to be one of the worst CSs I have ever seen. Do it again and do it right.

I need everyone still in the RP to say so. If the link on the first page does not include your character, please post a link as well.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby BG07 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:39 pm

Yeah I'm still in this thing, Rai's too 1337 for me to NOT Rp as him.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:43 pm

Hope Hana remembered to keep the link to her character. *raises an eyebrow* Anyway, I'm in. And you got the link to mine.
Demon of Elru

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:05 pm

I'm still in I'm just at a loss for something to do currently.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Kyuu » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:02 pm

Umm.. I'm in, but I think it's quite obvious.

*tries not to gloat about saving the Naruto RP*

Yep, so, I'm really tired...

Postby Hana » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:10 pm

*yawns, with spectacular bedhead* In.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 80#1256980
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Present.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing