PPG Fanfic pg-13 with some gore.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPG Fanfic pg-13 with some gore.

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:04 pm

The following I guess would be rated pg-13 with some point of violence and gore. The fanfic is pretty much from the eyes of a boy and the power puff girls turn evil. I hope to update this as much as possible so, yeah, enjoy. Please no rude comments or terrible insults if you don't like it or you think its poor. Positive criticism is always great, but don't be a butt about it. The title I given it is ZERO, but I might change it, along with other things.

Added after 29 seconds:

Prologue

The world……in chaos…….with little chance of survival. The remaining rays of hope have washed away from the upcoming of darkness and almost all are lost in the shadows of despair. The world seems pretty grim, and only more of it is yet to come.

Chapter 1: Hide.

It was night, the sky covered in clouds and smoke, the smell of burning well scented in the air, and the cold air nipping at the tired skin. Under the remains of a stone building, I sat there in the corner, shivering as the only things else I could find the keep warm were a tattered cloth and my own jacket, as I held my sister close to me in my arms, doing my best to keep her from catching a cold. It was quiet, the wind blowing outside time to time as chills went down my back. [How did this happen, why did this happen, why us, WHY!], was all I could think to myself as I held my sister close, the only family I had left, the only one I had left ever since then…….then……Heavy breathing escaped my lips, flash backs plaguing my mind with unpleasant memories for that one moment, and then once again blocked out. I look down at her, fast asleep, probably more effected by this then I am, as I close my eyes, wishing I could do more. It was still quiet, making me uneasy as my eyes wandered around. Nothing but rubble and cold floor, giving my eyes a brake once more. The sound of rumbling caused my eyes to open once more, nervous, the rumbling getting louder and louder. It was happening again? Is it them? I slowly got up, holding my sister close to the chest and started to move quickly but carefully, trying to pin point the rumbling noise, soon accompanied by the sounds of crashing and wreckage. Before I knew is, a gust of wind shot at my face, it blowing hard, myself trying to gain my balance as my eyes were blinded. As quickly as it came, it went. I looked around for a moment and then soon gave out a sigh of relief. [They passed us], I thought. I was so relieved as I turned around, planning on a safer place to be. I didn’t get to far though. My eyes shot open with horror, taking a step back, holding my sister tightly. They found us……

Added after 57 seconds:

Chapter 2: Run

I froze in terror, staring upon the very monster that has caused me so much pain and woe. It returned the stare, looking down upon me, it having a small smile on its face, looking at me like I was some play thing. This idea only filled me with more fear and anger, my mind rushing for ideas, plots, anything to escape, or to at least ensure my sisters safety. Sweat….sweat now rained down the side of my face. I thought about begging, but I knew that wouldn’t work. It didn’t work for anyone in my town. All there fates ended up being the same. “Well, well, well, a survivor. Must have missed one.” She said, the smile on her face only increasing in length. In front of me stood a young girl, most likely in her teens, practically the same size as me. She wore a red and white outfit, consisting of a red bow on her head, a white with red lining shirt, a red skirt and long white socks with black formal shoes. To any one who would confront her for the first time would probably find themselves safe as they would only see her as a young, teenage, cute school girl with a matching outfit. I knew better though, I saw what she could do, she was no human. I stepped back a bit, trying to formulate a way of escape. “Aw, are you scared?” she said in a some what mocking matter, walking closer to me, the smile only growing bigger. I was speechless; nothing I could say could save us now. [run….run…..RUN!] Were my only thoughts as I ran. Through the nearest forest, I zigzagged through the old, tall trees, hoping for the luck of losing her. I held my sister tighter as she slumbered ignorantly to the world outside her dreams. As I continued to pick up speed, I tried to stop, only tripping, falling on my side on the dirty ground. I looked up, only for my eyes to meet another one, the second of the three. She was similar, but only her outfit was of the color of blue and instead of her hair being red, it was blond and without a bow. She smiled at me, as though she was trying to hide her true nature, waving at me as she stood over me. “Are you ok? Why would you want to run away from us, we only want to play…”she giggled. I quickly moved back to my feet, sprinting to my right, my heart racing as the current moment seemed futile. I ended up coming to an edge of a cliff, the water rushing down in the river below as the sound of water and my breathing were the only things I could hear at the moment. I looked toward the forest, knowing there were still following, they wouldn’t let me go that easily. My heart continued to beat. All I can now was wait.

Added after 37 seconds:

Chapter 3: Sacrifice

As I stood at the edge of the cliff, my thoughts raced, the situations only appearing grimmer by the second. [What do I do, what do I do…] I thought. A small rumble then a cracking noise from the direction of the forest. My eyes were glued to that direction, trying to get a hold of myself. It walked out, this one being the third of the trio, once again similar to the others but this one had black hair with an outfit of green. She walked closer, pounding a hand into her first as she grinned. Holding on tight, I took my chances. On pure instinct, I ran, trying to escape by running pass her. It didn’t go as well as I soon found myself pinned up to a tree, her hand grasping and pressing against my throat, it becoming more and more difficult to breathe. I was unable to free myself, her grip to strong for me to break free as my eyes narrowed down to hers, seeing her form a fist, moving it back, preparing to make a finishing blow. My breathing grew heavy again, feeling my sister still clenched in my arms, happy she has not been injured. I didn’t want to lose her, I couldn’t lose her….I refuse to, I WON’T! With a clenched hand, I threw my fist as hard as I could, aiming for her face, holding my sister with one arm. More in shock then in pain, she moved back a little, rubbing the place where my fist landed as I felt the grip on my neck loosen. I flung myself to the side, freeing myself as I ran once more. Seeing the cliff ahead, I prayed for god to protect us as I ran off the cliff, plunging down to the rushing waters below, falling as I held my sister tight. Submerged, the water consuming and covering us, the waters moving us down and up, it being difficult to keep both of us afloat. It became like that for what is felt it was an eternity as we finally washed up onto land, pulling myself and my sister onto it, checking to see if my sister was ok. She was still breathing. That was good as I let out a sigh. Staying here would give us both ammonia if we did find some where warm. I picked my sister up, holding in my arms, looking down at her as I smiled. My ears twitched. A rumbling noise? My eyes widened as I look in front of me. It was the red one, her arms crossed, a facial expression of annoyance. I tried to start running but I felt myself whacked hard, as though I was strucked with a metal bat, flying and the colliding into a tree. In pain, I opened my eyes, soon realizing I no longer had my sister in my arms, panicked coming over me as my eyes searched frantically. I was in horror as I watch it pick my sister up by her skull, looking her over. I tried moving, feeling to much pain to move. “DON’T TOUCH HER!” I yelled out, anger flaring in my eyes. It looked at me, only smiling, the same mocking smile I saw before. I soon realized my sister had awoken, seeing her looking at me as I sat there.”Br……brother…..” and with that, as though I was living in a nightmare being relived over and over again, I heard a cracking noise, followed by gushing blood. My sister’s body hit the floor, her skull crushed in. I was in great shock, I didn’t know what to do, how to respond. I almost threw up as tears finally poured from my eyes. [Shes gone……I failed…….failed…….] The sounds of giggling soon filled my ears as I starred at it. She was laughing, finding this sick act amusing. Anger filled me, my body shaking.”Damn it…..damn…..why…..DAMN IT, I’LL KILL YOU!” With out any thought about it, I charged at her, wanting revenge, wanting to make this monster pay. Before I knew it, her fist was in my stomach, causing me to almost throw up as I fell to my knees, holding my stomach, slowly unable to stay up, and falling flat the floor. Everything went black.
Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war.
Shadow's Current Fanfic; ZERO

Re: PPG Fanfic pg-13 with some gore.

Postby atrack » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:40 pm

dude,that awesome.even do I like the PPG and it's gore.may be there is a plot for later.I am thinking that the real PPG are being impression Inside a water tubes somewhere.and yes I like you're story and I hope you keep up the good job.
Last edited by atrack on Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being Hazama Is a troublesome...

[img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/Pete278/signature/hazama.jpg[/img]

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:08 pm

Damn right! Awesome beginning and chapters, keep this up, Shadow!

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:25 pm

Wow, people ACTUALLY LIKED IT! Thank you so much, I hope to right the fourth chapter soon. If people have opinions or suggestions, please give, my brain hurts.XD
Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war.
Shadow's Current Fanfic; ZERO

Postby hellboy222 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:08 pm

Of course people like it.It rocked keep it up

Postby Elend-X » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:46 am

It is awesome! Your descriptions are excellent and the idea is pretty good. Although some scenes are a bit cliche and it seemed to me that some places just popped from nowhere, except that, it's excellent in my opinion.

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:54 am

Hmm, chapters are a little short and should be paragraphed. Also, space quotes out in order to distinguish who is saying what.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Return to Literature