Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:47 am

First off, pick an element and stick with it. Second, 'carnivorous man'? What the heck does that mean? Lastly, add 4 points to your skills. You can break the 5 point barrier.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:50 am

Will revise again, confused about the point thing will change carnivorous to a evil or something. Wil have one solid element. But explain this breakage of the 5 point barrier thing to me.
"He who expects nothing shall never be let down."

Dual - Alternate Universe Naruto FanFic

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:50 am

And thanks for being persistant, dood.

Added after 26 seconds:

You can have a stat over 5 points.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby BG07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:17 pm

Woah Hana NOES! Don't quit this Rp just yet, you've only just started it...

And if your plan was what I thought it was going to be... there really isn't anything that he could have done to stop it... well... actually there is only one thing that I can think of, but evenso I'm not sure if his character can actually do it...

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:21 pm

So how many points are there in all, and if you look back at 111 you can see the revisions I made.

Postby BG07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:32 pm

It's 20 total points for a genin, and 23 for a Jounin

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Aura » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:46 pm

...Did I misspelled something...?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I guess I can only wait and find a nice oportunity to stuck my nose in your business. ;)

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:00 pm

Ok I just changed it (Geo it is on page 111 at the bottom) so am I in now (the rp) please say yes. Oh and what's the max a stat can be, cause I made his Taijutsu 10

Postby Hana » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:30 pm

*sighs*

Fine, I'll talk to Geo again.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:36 pm

You still haven't picked one element, Dual.

GMancer

Postby BG07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:41 pm

I hate how the nubs get to start out with 20 pts each... we more experienced folk ought to get some bonus points...

*Huggles Hana* Awww, 'at a girl... you need to cheer up a bit, you're worrying me :unsure:

Postby Kyuu » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:17 pm

*Waits for Geo to post*

Oh and Rai, I'm not going to have Hinote recognize the hand... she'll see, but not recognize, ok? okay. On that note, if she kills you, I'm sorry.

Postby BG07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:18 pm

o.O huh?

Postby Hana » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:37 pm

BG07 wrote:*Huggles Hana* Awww, 'at a girl... you need to cheer up a bit, you're worrying me :unsure:

*hugs back* I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me...But thanks for your care. It means a lot.

I'm sorry to cause so much drama.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:40 pm

No big. *shrugs* We understand. You've just been frustrated with some things lately, that's all.
Demon of Elru

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:06 pm

Okay everyone, I am errr... displeased about what has been happening. The incident with Hana has brought up the fact that most of you are too darn powerful, especially Rai and Haka. If anyone starts acting up, I will do one of two things: For minor offences, I will have their luck turn against them. For major offences, I will send foes that counter the character's abilities at them or I will permenantly maim the character. Either way, if you offend, you get a warning and a note about what kind of offence you are commiting. You only get one warning.

GMancer

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:31 pm

All yeah ! It's done. Electricity is the element. So am I allowed in. Also thank you for applaudung my persistance I'm like this in real life also. If you want some thing you gotta chase it. Ya know.

Name: Siako Yukoto

Village: Chaos

Personality: Siako is a very direct young man he lacks subtlety in conversation because he loves finding the truth. His love of the truth has actually lead him to have quite an honest life. His family revolves around trust; they believe whole heartedly that it must be earned. Which is why Siako strives to gain the faith of those he feels are worthy of having his. He believes idle chit chat to be a luxury afforded only by the lazy, and those on break which is why he doesn’t talk much on insignificant things. Although he will indulge in an important topic only if he trusts the members of the colloquy. He will not speak to some one who he doesn’t trust unless he needs to, but Once trust has been earned Siako becomes a very fun loving, laid back kind of guy with a bit of a funny side. He trains religiously; he believes that the longer you stay in shape the longer you will live. This is why he makes everything into a training exercise regardless of the danger. Siako is a bit of a lone wolf even when friends are around he will be off to himself. He enjoys the company of animals over people, yet he has no official pets. Siako is quite skilled at his family’s style of Taijutsu, but he is humble about it as he is about everything. He has no patience for ignorance or fools, and completely dislikes cockiness (although, all those other than his family believe his silence to be a sign of arrogance but its not), and bullying he hates with a passion.

Appearance: A boy of 5, 5 he has black hair with a brownish tint. A small athletic physique, orange eyes (a trait of his family). He wears loose fitting black khakis to go with his long sleeve black skin tight heat shirt, he wears a hooded vest in which he never relinquishes his hood which cover parts of his face. He also brandishes a family heirloom Yukoto style fighting gloves which he wears on top of the sleeves (near the wrist).

Justus/Skills: The basics, along his array of fighting maneuvers from his family’s style (which is similar to Shidokan, which is a more brutal version of Muay Thai).

Cyclone: A move that requires some amounts of chakra, in which he begins to attack the opponent in a circular motion so fast that causes enough wind that electrons are carried along to create an actual tornado of electricty which fades shortly after hitting its target, but can cause massive destruction. (Can be done without combo just will require more chakra)

Burst Knuckle: requires chakra, an electric punch which explodes sending a jolt of electricity through the opponent on contact (can be done in succession).

Lightening Rod: requires chakra, (a series of punches and kicks equaling 15) combo which is used occasionally. Siako uses his chakra to increse the amount of electrons absorbed by his skin of fists to the point when if touched the person would get severely shocked, and all of his attacks are aimed at vital points (throat, ears, collar bone, ribs, etc). The point of the barrage is either to break something (like a bone) or to stop something from working (like an ear or the throat).

Equipment: Other than his Yukoto fighter’s glove and his special made steel toed sandals. None really

Background: Siako grew up in the village of Chaos where he was taught the body breaking Yukoto style of fighting only known to the people of Chaos, and only taught to those in the Yukoto family. Siako learned at a young age that he could not give his trust everyone not even your own family as he found out from an incident that almost ended up being tragic. When a family member betrayed his father (who is a bounty hunter) by not only stealing his live bounty, but running away with the evil man. This is the incident that formed Siako’s system of trust, and why he only has faith in his father, who has been taking care of him since their departure from Chaos. Their family just recently moved to Konoha, so Siako is relatively new to his surroundings. Thus he has no friends but has a dream of finding the only person to have scarred his heart.

Stats: 20

Health/Chakra Pool: 7

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 7

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 0
Last edited by Dual Onoxxus on Fri May 18, 2007 11:39 am, edited 12 times in total.

Postby Aura » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:53 pm

Just tell me how to make an entrance pleaseeee.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:56 pm

Run up and knock Rai into the arena. He's in a wheelchair, he won't do shit.
Demon of Elru

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 pm

I don't know. We are in the middle of something that people normally don't have access to. Be patient.

Dual, tone down your attacks and get rid of a few of them. Also, increase your age.

GMancer

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Normally don't have access to? You know they'd let her in as part of the spectators to watch the tournament.
Demon of Elru

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:05 pm

It's done and sorry guess I got to gung ho, you'll have to excuse me I need to learn patience.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:12 pm

No ice wave. Also, understand that once you use cyclone or iceberg, you are done. You will have very little chakra left.

GMancer

Postby Dual Onoxxus » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 pm

Understood, gotta say ya bustin my balls here, but what must be must be done.

(sigh) Done. . .

Postby Hana » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Geo, which of the two of her is he aiming at?
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing