Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Teacher Character Sheet:
Name: Ajax riftweaver

Codename: tassadar

Appearance: Ajax

Main Element: water

Weapon of Choice: a scimitar like weapon made only by a special style of water craft, with runic inscriptions coating the long blue blade, it is a legendary sword said to have been given the power of the leviathin itself. And also uses a large scythe for rare occasions. He calls it the Dragonslayer.

Personality: Has a severe tendency to be rude and evil towards everyone, he is not generally liked by most people, but despite all this is a nice guy when your not on his bad side, his problem is his fast tounge. Using his brawn with his swords in his ellaborate dance of death he calls his attacks, he is actually not a warrior at all, he is the most powerful mage one may ever see.

Class Taught: advanced spell work and sword play, also teaches shadow arts and water/darkness based classes.

note: Co-Founder of the Elemental Academy

Guardian Form
Last edited by krimson-Death on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:46 am, edited 11 times in total.

Postby Zath » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Accepted. And yes he is allowed to have that age and be the co-founder because he's the one that came up with the base of this idea.

Postby krimson-Death » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:53 pm

best dream ever huh ^_^

Postby nobody » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:05 am

edited. got rid of the arrows
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby Zath » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:09 pm

nobody: accepted.

Postby Nyvyan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:53 am

So when are we going to start?
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:45 pm

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Alexander Grant (Never call him Alex or Xander.)

Codename: You tell me.

Appearance: A dirty blonde mop sits atop Alexander’s round, framing his pale-pink head, and a devious grin is plastered upon his face at all times. His button nose sits between two small herds of freckles that group directly below his eyes. His eyes are dark brown, and seem to stretch on forever.

Beneath his long neck, a thin, lean figure of a body stands. Alexander is only slightly muscular, but not so much as most of the students. Long legs mean Alexander stands tall, towering above most people of his age as he’s about 5’5”.

Alexander wears a black dress shirt, entirely unbuttoned to reveal a plain white, sleeveless vest. Bluish-purple jeans cover his legs before swinging at his ankles over white socks and black shoes.

Weapon of Choice: Alexander, having trained with the finest sword fighters in Europe, is highly skilled with a rapier. His blade is roughly a meter long (He always takes things to the extreme) and the hilt is a dull olive.

Personality: Playful and cocky, Alexander thinks everything’s a game. He can be quite annoying to those not energetic enough to keep up with his escapades. Alexander is very intelligent, but his simple language and plain demeanour don’t show that. He wasn't born intelligent, however; he has to work exceedingly hard at hs studies to remain at this level, but his tutor ensures he keeps ahead of the game. As you can most likely presume, Alexander's quite wealthy.

With a bit of a (major) sweet tooth, Alexander would do anything if offered a Crunchie or Kit-Kat. Anything... Anything.

--

Just wondering if I could join, I've not got the energy for something heavily plot-driven, but a brawler sounds interesting.
Last edited by Grey on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Zath » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:28 am

Grey: Accepted.

Postby Distracto » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:40 am

Hey Zath, You said i'm accepted, but im not on the list of students on the first page, Just wondering why :unsure:
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby yoman3000 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:08 am

student sheet
Name:kel'thuzard the II

Codename: The unholy one

Appearance:white male in dark robes with red glowing runes and black hair and red eyes that seem to peice into your soul

Weapon of Choice: the unholy sword of the damned

A strange sword that has dark blue glowing runes and has a uneasy aura around it and a skull with two rubys in it's eyes that seem to stare into your soul and judges you about your past and future deeds and see if your worthy to become an elite in the undead legion or a minion usally it is a minion oh and it steals souls

Personality:evil and powerful

Element:darkness

Subelement: blood

Magic:forbidden
Last edited by yoman3000 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I'm back.... Get use to it.

Postby Zath » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:00 am

*Sighs* I'm not even going to BOTHER with you. You didn't even read the first post in detail did you?

Postby yoman3000 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:28 pm

sorry there i put the weapon's description in happy?

Postby Karo » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Dude, your character sheet needs more work than just a freaking weapon description. How about you try using proper english and grammar, first off.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby yoman3000 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:03 pm

fine i'll work on it

Postby Albion » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:11 pm

LOL (Cant find anything to say here.)

Kazuki Makoto Information- http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 15#1250415

Naiko Kazubake Information- http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 50#1276750

Avatar is property of Avatarity (So I dont get in trouble)

Postby Zath » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:12 pm

Seriously yoman, READ THE FIRST POST. It contains all the information to fix your shitty CS. I'm sorry for being so mean but GOD DAMN! DID YOU EVEN READ IT?

Postby Cloud3514 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 am

Zathroth wrote:Seriously yoman, READ THE FIRST POST. It contains all the information to fix your shitty CS. I'm sorry for being so mean but GOD DAMN! DID YOU EVEN READ IT?

No, anyone who makes that bad of a character sheet DESERVES to be ridiculed.

Postby yoman3000 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:41 am

fuck it i'm out of here

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:47 am

Cool. Glad to hear it.
Demon of Elru

Postby Karo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:11 pm

That's the best news I've had all day.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Cloud3514 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:14 pm

indeed.

Postby k-hallowseve » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:03 pm

Hey, there. Aneri pointed me this way, so I figured I'd make my first attempt at online RP. Mind if I join? Here's my character sheet, if you don't mind me jumping in (and if it's not specific enough I can adjust accordingly):

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Tatiana Varishka

Reference Picture: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51434943/

Main Element: Light

Codename: Dreamweaver

Appearance: Tatiana is rather short for her age, underdeveloped, and lightly built--almost lanky. Her hair is so dark it is nearly black, though the color varies slightly depending on the time of year and exposure to sunlight. She prefers it short, but has grown it out several times in the winter months. Her eyes are a grayish hazel with long lashes, and have a faraway look, as though she's studying something far-off. Tatiana is not a particularly remarkable-looking girl--pretty enough but forgettable. Her most prominent or memorable feature is the little scar on her bottom lip--the remnant of a schoolyard fight in secondary school. She wears a lot of green (haven't decided if this is important or not yet), and prefers simple clothing that is loose and comfortable. She wears sandals, if she wears any footgear at all--she hates shoes.

Weapon of Choice: While Tatiana would rather not use weapons to defend herself, she enjoys studying them for discipline's sake and has a natural affinity for long, single-handed swords. The sword she uses is a family heirloom; simple, but with much history behind it. It was used by several prominent military members of her clan, and has been kept in good condition for over 250 years. The hilt's original leather has been well-oiled and cared for, and the double-edged blade has been kept sharp, though it rarely leaves its sheath. There are several permanent notches in the blade from battles long ago. It is still a little large for her hands.

Personality: Tatiana is a terminal daydreamer. Her mind wanders; consequently she doesn't always seem like a good student. She is bright, and she likes to learn, but she can be absentminded and somewhat flighty. She has a thick accent, so she may be difficult to understand at times. English (or whatever they speak at the academy) is not her first language, so she has been known to slip into her native tongue, use expressions and idioms that make no sense to her classmates, or not understand cliches and innuendo (examples: "don't have a cow," "off the top of my head," "she has big melons, if you know what I mean."). Tatiana is quiet, but friendly; she tends not to initiate conversation because of her language barrier, but has no problem talking to anyone who seems interested in speaking to her. It annoys her when people purposefully use innuendo to exclude her from a conversation, but otherwise, she is fairly non-confrontational.
Last edited by k-hallowseve on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Teacher Character Sheet

Name: Vladimir Davison

Codename: Flare

Appearance: Vladimir has dirty blond hair with a scar on the lower left corner of his left eye and he has a well kept beard on his chin. His eyes are amber and he has a beauty mark on his right cheek. For clothes, Vladimir wears a violent colored long sleeve shirt and pitch black pants with Italian leather shoes. Also He owns a pair of reading glasses, which keeps in a brown case and a black clip on tie for whenever he needs to wear a tie.

Main Element: Light

Weapon of Choice: Vladimir’s weapon of choice would strangely be a chain saw, simply because it makes an excellent noise and the rotating blades when its cutting down an enemy is breath taking for him. For him, Vladimir, the reason he enjoys the chain saw so much was, because he was inspired by a cult horror flick that featured a man, who was forced to cut off his own hand and fight ultimate evil with a shotgun and his new hand, which was a chainsaw that he modified.

Personality: Vladimir is an unusual man, who acts very unusual with people. At times, he can be nonchalant with not a care in the world and other times he’s very dramatic because of the silliest of things. He can be considered a people person since he does enjoy talking with people who love to talk back and it doesn’t need to be a serious discussion. Why he wanted to teach acting than becoming an actor is a question on everyone’s mind

Class Taught: Drama
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Soul » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:34 pm

Mastermind, that is the greatest weapon of choice ever. EVER.

Hail to the king, baby.

Postby Zath » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:42 pm

MM, blood is a SubElement. And k-hallows is accepted.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing