Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:08 pm

I'll be adding on my own sheet. Be up tonight, maybe.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zath » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:10 pm

Dustman: Accepted
Button: Your character seems too much like the mad hatter.
Albion: Accepted
Rubicandt: Accepted
Neon: You must choose one or two weapon types, plus I am the one who assigns the codenames after the tournament. Your code name will be based on your character's style of fighting.

Added after 10 minutes:

Oh by the way, just because you have a teacher CS that's accepted right now doesn't mean it will be when the RP actually starts. Once the sign ups are closed I will review all of the teacher CSes and pick the top five. I will then give those whose teacher CSes not in the top five an opportunity to create a student CS.

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby Glacier » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:36 pm

Actually, I'm gonna pass. I'm involved in two RP's already. I'm new, and I don't have time to juggle a third at the moment.

Postby Mr.Button-Eyes » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:09 pm

Hmm. Okay, I edited mine...
How I wonder, What you're at!
bk-o wrote:I feel the hat business is soon going to become a major world thing. Hat economy will boost, and much, much hair will be pressed.

Postby Zath » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:29 pm

@Buttons: Oh gee, I wonder what element HE'S going to be. Accepted.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:59 pm

Name: Ro-Shi/Roshi "Shiro" Wong

Codename: To be announced

Appearance: Shiro stands at around four feet and seven inches. His eyes are both vibrant and youthful, showing a vast well of energy within the confines of the yellow iris' and their subtle tint of orange around the edges. His pure, white hair reaches to his waist in a thick blanket and resembles the fur of a cat. His bangs are placed into three thick strands that hang to his jaw line. One thing he tries to always wear is his generous smile.

Shiro's favorite clothes consist of jeans and buttoned shirts. His sneakers are black with white streaks on the side. And he always wears a necklace with two small orbs on the front and back; a red one on the front, and a black one in the back. His shirts generally are very loose and baggy as he hates anything that's tight to his skin. This idea applies with his jeans as the legs are often rolled up to lay on his sneakers. He wears a white, leather belt to keep his pants from falling off. He may like loose clothes, but he doesn't like to show off his white boxers.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Shiro's necklace, an heirloom passed down through the generations in his family, similar to the -Shi name. The necklace contains twin orbs that carry with them a strange magic. The necklace, known as the Ookami Boushi, create a double-bladed sword known as Minomatsu. This weapon can then seperate at the pommels into two sword, Shekoga and Kinomary. But though he uses the weapons, Shiro is most deadly unarmed. His family has yet another tradition: their own style of martial arts know as Yunohitsru.

Minomatsu-- A double-bladed sword. The twin swords are joined at the pommels, with their only differences being the round jewels resting in their hilts. Seperates into two swords: Shekoga and Kinomary.

Shekoga- A large, single-edged broadsword that curves upward slightly around the middle of the blade. The top near the hilt is jagged and spiked, same as couple of areas on the edge of the blade. Six inches from the hilt rests a strange mechanism that is adorned with four rubies (two on both sides of the sword's blade). The strange object is made of gold and strangely glows red from the rubies when they're activated. The hilt was made of a strange metal that a dark wizard created during his mortal life. It is harder than any daimond and feels like steel -- weighing as much as three pounds. It is shaped to the form of a wolf's head, with the snout pointing down with the edge of the sword's blade. Within the wolf's eye sockets rests a thin ruby. The grip is made from the same metal as the hilt, but is wrapped by two silk sashes: one deep violet, the other hunter green. The pommel is strangely shaped and looks as if it was meant to connect with something.

Kinomary- The exact twin to Shekoga. The only difference is the jewel embedded in Kinomary's hilt is black.

Personality: Usually friendly and cheery, Shiro tries often to smile at a situation. His actions are always driven by the pure idea to help all life, hoping to erase sins brought forth by his dark history. Shiro's basic intellect for life is nothing above average. His mind is commonly off dreaming, thinking of happy scenes and calm times. In combat, Shiro's mind only keeps Shiro's current abilities in mind. He likes to try and support others, acting as a sort of guardian. But when things start getting tough, he seems to become brutal and enraged, pulling out his martial arts skills without care for his limits.

====

Posting what I have, since I said I'd try to post tonight. Might be unfinished.
Last edited by Ro Wong on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zath » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:10 pm

Oh by the way I forgot to mention students will not be able to complete full druidic transformations.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Name: Ken-Shi Suo

Codename:

Appearance: Stands approximately 5'3", With Icy blue eyes that appear to look through one when focused intently upon a person. He is bald, shaving his head as part of his monastery's tradition. His clothes are a set of flowing robes, with a sturdy pair of traveling pants beneath.

Weapon of Choice: Hidden weapons style, Mainly focused on Chains, forged of blackened steel, and hidden somehow on his person, he carries the weight of the 100ft of chain as though it was non-existant. the ends are shaped to look like dragons in repose, presenting a blunt striking face across the sleeping dragons necks.

Personality: Calm, collected, and altogether very spiritual. Firmly believes in the idea of everything and everyone having a place in the universe. Finds science distasteful, as it seeks to over analyze the nature of things, putting too much emphasis on the "what" and the "how", instead of the more important "Why".

Attuned to the element of Earth, His stances in hand to hand combat are solid, rooted deeply in mountain-like steadfastness. With his root established, there is little that he cannot redirect, avoid, or simply stop altogether.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Rubicandt » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:24 am

curious, is there a thread for this RP yet?

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:16 am

No, there is no IC thread.

Anyway, my sheet should be finished, Zath. But ask if something comes off as odd.
Demon of Elru

Postby Distracto » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:46 am

Name: Araki Shadowbane
(Are-Rah-Kai)

Codename:

Apperance: Young, he looks younger than he really is. He has White wavy hair for unknown reasons. (natural) it fall eybrow level in the front and shoulder length in the back. His eyes are black with a white iris.(Also Natural). His is kindof short. Unconsiously give of an aura of weakness. Wears Grey trenchcoat, black boots and gloves.

Personality: Shy, he is a very shy and nervous person. Fears people. Compationate torwds all. Very talented, when he thinks no one is looking. He like to help where he can. Has little courage. Will open up only to his friends. Amazing intuition. Will risk his life for something he belives in. Dreams to be a hero one day. Has the natural abillity to go unnoticed. When surrounded in darkness, He shows his true self, the battle loveing side of him.

Weapon of choice:Under each his gloves is a steel gauntlet. The gantlets are simple, looks almost like liquid mettal. very flexible, but very hard. Also has a retractible short blade straped to his right arm. the blade is has a slight cure to it and is double edged. Has ancient wrightings along the blade. The blade is a nice sky blue color and is highly reflective.

Pic: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/Rubin6/Shade.jpg
Color Pic: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/ ... orcopy.jpg
Last edited by Distracto on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:38 pm

Ro: Accepted
Rayven: Accepted
Distracto: No magical rings.

Postby Crosis » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:40 pm

Zathroth wrote:Oh by the way I forgot to mention students will not be able to complete full druidic transformations.

ok i have a question about that.
when students do druidic transformations, can they be half of any animal, like half owl, or half wolf? or is there only a certain few animals that they can partial transform into?

Postby Distracto » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:53 pm

Sorry Zath, you didn't say! Any way i changed it.
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby nobody » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:49 pm

Name: Droim Dubhach.

Codename: (These will be assigned to you after the tournament.)

Appearance:Dorim height is 5'0" and he weights 90 pounds, he has black green hair that reaches his shoulders and has black eyes, Droim is an eccentric kid, he wears colorful cloths that hurt the eyes, from a bright red shirt with a blue sparkling jacket and bright green pants and a bright and a yellow cape (only imagining this makes my eyes bleed).

Weapon of Choice: Droim uses two kinds of weapons, longbows, and long sword, Droim has a beautiful elegant silver long bow.
Droim long sword has a black blade with red marking covers it's hilt.

Personality: what makes Droim unique, is it's personality his personality changes from time to time from one edge to another like: from brave to coward, from smart to stupid, from arrogant to humble, this switches happen randomly and without warning.
Last edited by nobody on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:06 pm

Well when the RP starts if you're planning on using a druidic transformation that hasn't been approved yet, ask in the OOC.

Nobody: You must stick to one or two types of weapons.

Distracto: More detail for the gauntlets and the blade.

Postby nobody » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:47 pm

edited

Postby Rubicandt » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:01 pm

Zathroth wrote:Well when the RP starts if you're planning on using a druidic transformation that hasn't been approved yet, ask in the OOC.

Nobody: You must stick to one or two types of weapons.

Distracto: More detail for the gauntlets and the blade.
I wasn't quite planning on using druidic transformations, but I was planning on using some sort of self-affecting effects, comparable to Bull's Strength and Catlike from DnD. Main element will most likely wind up being Thunder, but character theme is self-enhancement, or self-infusion of magic-like effects (think Rock Lee/Tsunade/Kimimaru from Naruto, Cougar from S*cry*Ed, or even Captain Bravo from Buso Renkin to a lesser extent).

Postby Soul » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:43 pm

Teacher Character Sheet:
Name: Victor Deblazzi

Codename: Kythan

Appearance: Victor is quite tanned, and of muscular build. He stands at 6’7 and weighs about two hundred ten pounds of muscle. He always wears shorts all the time and a baseball cap that says ‘Tuba City’. He is unshaven and has brown hair tied into a ponytail with red highlights. He usually wears bright orange colored shirts. His appearance often comes of as that of a ‘surfer dude’. Often eats candy cigarettes.

Main Element: Fire

Weapon of Choice: Steel flamberge. The guard of the sword is covered in soot while the hilt is red leather. The pommel gem of the great sword is a ruby. The actual wavy blade of the sword is completely black, probably because of soot and ash build up by the blade being set on fire constantly. He has never polished it.

Keeps a set of spiked knuckles in his pockets, the actual spikes are gold but the rest of the metal of the knuckles is black.

Personality: Victor never thinks about what he says… ever. He’s a carefree and easygoing man. He loves reading fiction and fantasy novels, his personal favorite is Bram Stoker’s Dracula. He often sneaks up on people in the teacher’s lounge. When the situation calls for a serious mood he often has one, but usually still jokes around about the situation.

Class Taught: offensive and physical based classes

Student Character Sheet:
Name: Kevin Stephens

Codename: (These will be assigned to you after the tournament.)

Appearance: Kevin is a scrawny little boy with an unnaturally pale complexion. Hell, he’s albino. Many people could describe he clothing choice as a ‘fashion disaster’ on some days, others not so much. He wears gold and black colors, and occasionally pick something random, like green and. Due to the lack of pigment in his skin, the sun burns him fairly easily, so he generally wears long sleeved shirts. He wears a black bandana on his forehead. He usually has no expression on his face. Kevin is 5’4 and 126 pounds. Kevin has never cut his hair, but only reaches down the end of his neck

Weapon of Choice: Axe. The wood is black and the steel has been sharpened greatly, the top most part of the axe is serrated.

He also carries a scimitar, smooth and sharp. The hilt and the sword guard are black, the guard has two chains on each end that come down, both chains have hooks on the end. The blade itself is polished enough for one to see their own reflection in the blade

Personality: Kevin is a meek kid. Really shy. When people talk to him he often speaks loud enough for only the person who is talking to him. Kevin never initiates conversation. He will talk in his normal voice in private or unless he’s with friends. Kevin is easy to anger but calms himself unnaturally quickly. He lets people walk all over him, and he doesn’t really mind.

If one actually gets to know the albino boy they’ll find that he’s a very violent and deceiving person. Under all that shyness is a time bomb counting down with each insult. Some time in the near future he may explode and tell everyone what he really thinks about them. When he gets carried away he’s extremely blunt and always to the point.
Last edited by Soul on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:00 pm

Soul: Both accepted

Postby Distracto » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:11 am

Allright, i changed it again. (should have know you would have wanted more detail.)
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby Zath » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Distracto: Accepted.

Postby nobody » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:02 pm

nobody1111 wrote:edited

Postby lyca » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:29 pm

I'm tempted to join Zatheroth. There are a lot of new faces in here though. Not that it is a bad thing at all, but I've observed the forum for a few days and it seems that quite a few of them seem to be consistant. Whattaya think?
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Zath » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Well consitence is a good thing, it means that they are on often.

Added after 10 minutes:

Nobody: The arrows will only be able to pierce armor if enchanted to do so. And a student won't be able to enchant arrows with armor piercing one after the other consecutively.

And also, Karo is my CoGM.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing