Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Verec » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:32 am

"Hate it when people try and pull somthing like that. They have no respect for the sanctity of the taphall. Years ago you didn't get this. Then again years ago you got men like Barney Gumble."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:27 am

"Of course, Years before Barney Gumbles time, You generally got a sword in you for not paying up." Zero muttered, on his fifth shot of the Brandy.

Tenkoro had sat up a few minutes ago, taken a shot of the Fre Brandy, and promptly passed out again.

"Light weight." Zero muttered at him before turning back to the room.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:14 pm

"You should see what happens to Fell nights he comes in here. He doesn't get properly drunk, but funny things can happen. He doesn't make time for this place as much as he used to. And swords in customers is bad for repeat bussiness. Kinda makes it impossible for them to ever buy more drinks."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:22 pm

After some talking, Gamma and Idox nodded to each other and walked to the bartender. "Yo, there's karaoke here, right?" Asked Gamma, his only visible cyber flesh being his eyes, and their a little heavy.

Idox shook his head. "Gamma's got this strange power core. He needs to keep himself singing with some music to stay online."

(OOC: *kicks the forum* Give me twenty invalid sessions, will ya?! I'll show you! *kicks its ass repeatedly*)
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:26 pm

Zero suddenly choked on his next shot of Brandy. "<Hack...sputter...cough...> Y-y-you're kidding right?" He says with a pained look. "Hell, I hope you're better than Genesis. Damned fox. Never did learn he couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, even if he had the bucket."
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Idox grinned. "Don't worry, he's got a musical tuner that lets him pitch his voice on the right keys."
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:33 pm

"No karaoke sorry, I installed one but then the Crazy 88 started coming in here. Do you know how hard it is to keep a private army in Sake? I tossed it more than a year ago, so you'll have to croon along with the jukebox. Just don't break any of the records in the top of it or anything."

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:37 pm

Idox nodded. "Got it." He then dragged Gamma's metal hunk of a body to the juke box. "So, which you want? Want Pop?" Gamma's eyes went wide and he almost puked from behind his metal mask. "Okay, no Pop." He then checked a fw things. "Ah, got a good selection of Rock."

Gamma almost jumped in excitement, but his legs weren't working so he couldn't.
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:47 pm

The jukebox is an unusual design and heavily modified. There are two decks of media, one of old LPs on top, and CDs below that. Some of the LPs are old, and look like first cuts of everything from Elvis to Queen. the list is very complete, having somthing from virtually every preformer from the past fifty years.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:54 pm

Idox whistled. "Sweet." Gamma pointed to something, having a knowing smile behind his metal mask. "Nickleback, How you" Alex Remour Senior suddenly shot up, knocking Neko Shiro to the ground.

"Let it begin!" Alex Sr. rushes over, plants his large sword into the floor and props Gamma on it. "Alright, let's have it at! Show me what you got you motorized trashcan!" Gamma grinned as Alex put a coin in and the song started up.

The two began to sing in unison with the song. "Never made it as a wise man. I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing. Tired of living like a blind man. Sick of sight without a sense of feeling." Gamma was singing normally at first, but then he started to change his tune and actually improve the lyrics. Alex was just sounding like a deeper version of the Chad's voice from the song.
Demon of Elru

Previous

Return to Role Playing