Requests and Recruitment

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Black Lynx » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:57 am

Shoi wrote:love-helping-angel-girl, I can try to resize it for you. :3

Added after 1 hours 4 minutes:

I had to cut and resize, but I think this should work.

And I added a boarder and your initials on this one..

Tell me what you think :3

wow it´s perfert thank you so much

Ace: Tech, why does it sound like the engine just stopped?
Tech: That would be because the engine just stopped.

Postby Kentenko » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:15 am

Request: I would like it if someone could make a drawing on this story, or at least the main character, if you read you'll understand. I don't mind who does it or what they choose to draw. By the way the story is mine.
Item: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3317903/1/
Job Required: Artist
Skill Level: Does not matter prefers high level artist....

Re: Requests and Recruitment

Postby Mudflap » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:04 pm

I have a request. Do a picture of this girl, please:
http://profile.zwinky.com/zwinkyprofile ... e=alaxr274
The terrestrial... is a creature which does not have order!

Postby British Bloke » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:00 pm

Greetings artists of snafu-comics.com

I’m looking for an artist or team of artists who might be interested in drawing a graphic novel which I am writting.

The theme is based on both blackjack and law showing a contrast to human addictions in general. So far the script is still in its beginnings but before drawing starts it is important the main characters are designed according to the profiles that are already finished.

The art for this comic is most likely going to be of an anime style combined with digital coloring so I’d ask for people who are good in either aspects to contact me via pm for more information, true interest please.

Thanks…

Postby Tsvong Lah » Thu May 10, 2007 8:08 am

hey, uuuh, Avatar comic, would anyone want to help me, cuz i can't draw, but i can come up with plot lines easy...
"You know, it's been over a century since i killed a jedi, and now, i get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans i already murdered, the hostages i'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo that will die tomorrow, it's been a damn good week."
-Durge

Postby Glahardt » Thu May 10, 2007 9:49 am

Hint : Post your stuff first, then people will decide whether to join you or not.

Postby Tsvong Lah » Thu May 10, 2007 11:17 am

good point, though once again, i'm more of a doodler, not an artist. storyboarding and plotlines are kinda my thing, plus just got another brilliant idea! simply put, Humans, Vamps and werewolves, Eh? Eh? anyway i would use the name Trinity blood but the anime show beat me to it.... :cussing: but i could make a basic story-board for that, problem is i have no scanner :brickwall:
"You know, it's been over a century since i killed a jedi, and now, i get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans i already murdered, the hostages i'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo that will die tomorrow, it's been a damn good week."
-Durge

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Thu May 10, 2007 11:27 am

In other words, you can't do anything.
thanks for participating, though.
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby Glahardt » Thu May 10, 2007 5:16 pm

Tsvong Lah wrote:storyboarding and plotlines are kinda my thing
Then post your stories in the literature forums, and quit using the "cussing" emoticon, it's annoying...

Postby Tsvong Lah » Sat May 12, 2007 8:27 am

why, it's funny? and Mir@k, don't be so rude, this is a warning, do so again, and well, let's just say you won't be happy....
-Durge

Postby ROCKWELL » Sat May 12, 2007 2:28 pm

yes it's funny that you suck, bahahahah! you suck thats soooooo funny.

take your warning and fuck your girl parts with it.
Rockwells arts n comics
"Lord Soth"--It's just so bland without you here. Spam forum without Rockwell is not win.
"krimson-Death"--...Ur probably one of the best artists ive seen on snafu...
"ZoulArt"-- I've read your comics and your a super mega awsome comic artist...Your getting better and better at what you do so keep it up!
"teran4ever"--No one cares if you are a skilled artist, you are a total douche.
"Brax4"--Rockwell, seriously, your comics rock, probably one of my favorite artists on the site...
"EagleMan"--Congratulations rockwell. You have become a legend to these people...
"whispersoul"--Woah, Rockwell. Awesome works. It's been a while since I've seen your arts. and I'm glad that your talents are still the shit.
"Boymonkey130"--Rockwell....Your crap flies forth at mach speed. It destroys all in its path, and... then catches fire, obliterating those who oppose you. I WORSHIP your crap.

Postby Glahardt » Sun May 13, 2007 8:34 am

Tsvong Lah wrote:why, it's funny? and Mir@k, don't be so rude, this is a warning, do so again, and well, let's just say you won't be happy....
Pfft. Threatening the regular members is like pissing in a sea of piss. You're the one who's not going to be happy, so I suggest you stop here right now.
Also, the emoticon is annoying. Do I have to even repeat that?
Last edited by Glahardt on Sun May 13, 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tsvong Lah » Sun May 13, 2007 9:18 am

no, sorry for being an ass...
-Durge

Postby ROCKWELL » Mon May 14, 2007 1:58 pm

tehe...
Rockwells arts n comics
"Lord Soth"--It's just so bland without you here. Spam forum without Rockwell is not win.
"krimson-Death"--...Ur probably one of the best artists ive seen on snafu...
"ZoulArt"-- I've read your comics and your a super mega awsome comic artist...Your getting better and better at what you do so keep it up!
"teran4ever"--No one cares if you are a skilled artist, you are a total douche.
"Brax4"--Rockwell, seriously, your comics rock, probably one of my favorite artists on the site...
"EagleMan"--Congratulations rockwell. You have become a legend to these people...
"whispersoul"--Woah, Rockwell. Awesome works. It's been a while since I've seen your arts. and I'm glad that your talents are still the shit.
"Boymonkey130"--Rockwell....Your crap flies forth at mach speed. It destroys all in its path, and... then catches fire, obliterating those who oppose you. I WORSHIP your crap.

Postby Kaj » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:33 pm

Well, I'm not sure how this constitutes as an "art" request because im not really requesting "art."

Anyway, I'm looking for a good program to create custom sprites with. Any suggestions?

Postby Erix » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:35 pm

Kaj wrote:Well, I'm not sure how this constitutes as an "art" request because im not really requesting "art."

Anyway, I'm looking for a good program to create custom sprites with. Any suggestions?

Its still requesting and recruiting. But thank you for abiding by the rules :) *gives gold sticker*

Postby Kaj » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:07 am

Yay sticker!!! Well, I guess it does makes sense. I am requesting a program. An art related program. I just hope I get some replies by tommarow so I can get started as soon as I can.

Postby Boymonkey130 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:35 am

...>.>

<.<

I have artists block, someone tell me what to draw. lol

Postby Kaj » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:12 am

Kaj wrote:Well, I'm not sure how this constitutes as an "art" request because im not really requesting "art."

Just thought I would quote this guy. He seems to really need some help. Can somebody help him?

Oh and, hmmm artist block huh? I get that sometimes. It usually ends when I see something new that inspires me. I'd say just surf around the internet and see what you can find.

Postby Brax4 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:29 am

Hm, I never knew that there were programs to make costum sprites? Maybe you should just google it and see if you could find a sprite program.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:58 am

There is one, it's called Idraw. Google it, is quite good, but i like macromedia fireworks better.

Postby Hiryu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:35 am

Mir@k wrote:There is one, it's called Idraw. Google it, is quite good, but i like macromedia fireworks better.
Thanks for the tip buddy. The one who was doing the sprites for the game I'm making ditched me... Now I must work alone on them...
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Kaj » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:14 pm

Mir@k wrote:There is one, it's called Idraw. Google it, is quite good, but i like macromedia fireworks better.

Thanks, I'll try that now. Lemme guess though, Macromedia Fireworks is better, but it has a price tag on it. Actually though it wouldn't be Macromedia now, because Adobe bought out Macromedia. Now you have Adobe Flash CS3 instead of Macromedia Flash 8.

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Just tell me if you cannot find it, i'll upload it for you if you tell me to.

Postby Kaj » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:31 pm

I found it, but I'm just going to use photoshop. I found out that if you start with a pic about 80 x 80 and you zoom in you get that pixelated effect. From there I can resize the image. Thanks anyway.

PreviousNext

Return to Art