The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Silver Samurai » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Lol. I'm so going to make a CS for this. Just you wait, Imenak! XD
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Existencial_Heresy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 pm

Name: Gaspode Le Fou
Appearance: Short, pale and blond with almost ice-blue eyes that radiate a cold, unearthly light. An athletic, but ultimately very thin, young boy dressed in somewhat archaic raiments of a templar page initiate. His hair is cut into a monk's bowl cut and his features are northern european, i.e chiseled aquiline nose, high cheek bones and thin, chiseled jaw. His robes are white, with the red cross on the tabard being somewhat stylized having been forced to wear left over clothes in storage that once belonged to a young templar page. He may have acquired a real outfit since joing the school and wears a rather plain, almost overlong white t-shirt and baggy, brown trousers with cloth slippers as shoes. At a height of 4 ' 6'' he is a relatively short fellow for his age but may eventually encounter his growth spurt.

Personality: A quiet, somewhat distant individual who seems to radiate an eery, serene calm around him. Gaspode is neither rash nor headstrong, but seems to be a humble, almost uninspired and even to a point, unintelligent child. Rarely speaking, he seemed to be overcome in thought, but during the odd times will venture a pleasant, innocent smile, though truthfully he is a very timid young boy.
Last edited by Existencial_Heresy on Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The X Institute OOC *Sign ups are open*

Postby Continuum » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:34 pm

Jesus Christ, this thing is getting huge.

Postby BobSagat » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:36 pm

LIKE YOUR MOM!

LAWLER SKATES, I MADE A FUNNY!

On a more serious note... it doesn't really matter does it? We'll probably have to use location posts though since we're divided into teams... and chances are we're gonna have a lot of drop outs.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Clievile » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:37 pm

Name:marundis(Mar)

sex: male

apperance:Wierd tattoo that go around his body on his back,scares read never live for some reason. eys are red with Triangle pupils skin is a pale White Long red hiar.

Power;s can't talk but people can read his mind when he wants to talk(they cant read his mind only when he talkes in his mind)telepathic. Has super strength and super speed has a mental problem but he is still intelagent.

bio:haveing no parents no idea who he was or where he was from. For 15 years of his life still doesn't know all his past came to the instatute for more information.

Other:has a bit of Demon in him, that is all he knows about his past he is evil but he has not fegured that out.
Last edited by Clievile on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Continuum » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Oh yeah. Lots of dropouts.

>.<

Postby Soul » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Not to be mean or anything but...
Learn English... please.

Postby Tuor » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Try reading the CS template in Imenak's first post.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Imenak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Bob is correct. He is a wise, if only slightly murderous and evil, man.

@silversamurai: Then I'll be waiting ^^d.

@Alucard: We've talked.

@Existencial_Heresy: Certainly an interesting character. Accepted.

@Clievile: Well, aside from it being almost unintelligible, it's way too short and you've included what I asked to be PMed within the post. Not only that, you've place your age above the limit I've set. That tells me you didn't bother to read the more important pieces of information I typed out, and that makes me sad. You are certainly free to redo your CS and improve it. Don't be afraid to take your time with it, either. Even if the RP has already begun, you can still jump in whenever you choose to resubmit it. Sorry, but for now, you're rejected.

Anyways, I don't even remember who asked the question any more, but the RP will likely start tomorrow or Wednesday. Also, if the characters make it to the field training, and the squad name still hasn't been figured out, the choice will be left to me. I would suggest you not allow that to be an option. And after I've allowed my brain to rest, I'll inform you all a little more about the dynamics of this RP. Obviously, I wouldn't expect you all to take the same classes, and such. Especially since 3 or 4 (those under 15) of you are of the Lower School. Silly youngins.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Clievile » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:33 pm

Imenak wrote:Bob is correct. He is a wise, if only slightly murderous and evil, man.

@silversamurai: Then I'll be waiting ^^d.

@Alucard: We've talked.

@Existencial_Heresy: Certainly an interesting character. Accepted.

@Clievile: Well, aside from it being almost unintelligible, it's way too short and you've included what I asked to be PMed within the post. Not only that, you've place your age above the limit I've set. That tells me you didn't bother to read the more important pieces of information I typed out, and that makes me sad. You are certainly free to redo your CS and improve it. Don't be afraid to take your time with it, either. Even if the RP has already begun, you can still jump in whenever you choose to resubmit it. Sorry, but for now, you're rejected.

Anyways, I don't even remember who asked the question any more, but the RP will likely start tomorrow or Wednesday. Also, if the characters make it to the field training, and the squad name still hasn't been figured out, the choice will be left to me. I would suggest you not allow that to be an option. And after I've allowed my brain to rest, I'll inform you all a little more about the dynamics of this RP. Obviously, I wouldn't expect you all to take the same classes, and such. Especially since 3 or 4 (those under 15) of you are of the Lower School. Silly youngins.
Thanks dude

Postby Kyuu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:10 pm

I did! I did! I asked the question over AIM. ^^

I really can't wait for the RP and I'm not going to comment on the last CS. Not going to comment.

Anyways, I can see that there will be drop-outs or...people just won't show up...>.>

Hmmm, interesting though.

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:24 pm

So I was getting a PM?

Oh well, all good. I'll PM you my AIM if you want though, Imenak.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Existencial_Heresy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:36 am

Alright acceptance -does the acceptance dance- oh yeah. Doot doot dooda dooda doot doot doo doo.

Added after 26 minutes:

Oh, by the by, did I send you the history section and powers? I do not see it in my outbox and rather than risk spamming your pm, I will just ask. x_X

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:42 am

Look at your sent box.

If something's in your outbox, it means the other person hasn't read it yet. Once the recipient reads it, the message is moved to the sent box.

It's probably there now.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Existencial_Heresy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:54 am

Really? Hmmmph, well, I guess I have made myself the fool once again.

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:55 am

Naw, it's something you notice over time.

I didn't know about it until I began regularly using the PM system.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:20 am

@Glacier: Well, looks like the "no duplicate" powers mantra has been broken. Ah well xP. Accepted.

@Everyone: Here's some important information about how classes will work. Students will not have all the same classes. The classes they will have together are: their homeroom (obviously), PE, combat training, field missions, and ethics with Xavier. The other classes you will choose on your own, and they are of your typical curriculum. Whether or not you have those classes with those in your homeroom is your choice as well. If you do, any interaction you may have will take place between those involved only. I do discourage you from RPing these other classes on a regular basis (meaning, only do it once in awhile), though, as things can get confusing with so many people. I would simulate these other classes, and all, but I really don't feel like teaching you guys about proofs and angles, and whatnot :P. Oh, and just to tell everyone, I have the current teams set up...

ok, that's all!
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Existencial_Heresy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:22 am

lol, yeah thats for sure. Anyway, regardless, I hope this rp goes well. Im looking foreward to this.

Postby BobSagat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:34 am

Okay, my mind is sorta-set, I want IN. But my brain is dead so I'm just gonna post the unfinished part of it.

The CS
Name: Sheryl Denis
Appearance: Dark-skinned with her black hair kept in a tight ponytail at all times. 5'4 and 120 lbs, Sheryl's actually a bit tall for her age. Her facial features are, while completely without flaw, normal. There are no distinguishing marks on her face whatsoever and she really looks like an average girl.
Personality: Sheryl shrugs a lot. An action that bears a lot of resemblance to how she acts in general. That being said, she doesn't particularly care about anything whatsoever. Even the subject of her mutation is not something that truly concerns her. Her grades are proportional to exactly how much she likes her class, as she has boundless amounts of talent, yet she doesn't care in bothering with it unless she's interested in it. In essence, get her attention/interest and you'll have taken the most important step to meeting her.

Oh and just so you know...

SHE'S NOT WHITE, JAPANESE OR EUROPEAN, SHE'S ACTUALLY BLACK.
Last edited by BobSagat on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
2pro

Postby Cascade » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:44 am

As if your name didn't clue me in. *gasp* "He stereotypes!"
FUKKATSU

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:48 am

At least she isn't called Samantha L. Jackson.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby BobSagat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:19 am

Sheryl Denis?

Racists.
2pro

Postby Glahardt » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:16 am

Name : Roselia Chia
Appearance : She has light brown eyes and long, black hair(Usually tied up, ponytail), a pure Chinese. She stands at 4'10", and her build is slightly slimmer than the usual 15 year old girl. Most of the time she prefers monotonous colored clothing, but she makes some exceptions, such as birthday events. She usually wear a pair of ruby earrings(that she had once messed up before) on both ears, and a Casio digital watch on her left wrist.
Personality : The girl is quite shy, and rarely approaches others, most of the time she was just waiting for others to approach her, but there are times when she approaches others by herself. She's friendly in nature, and always has that cute angelic smile on her face that would be impossible for people to refuse. It is quite easy for others to gain her trust, but as for complete trust, it's another matter, as she have been betrayed before, by a friend that she completely trusted. Overall, passive.

LAWL
Last edited by Glahardt on Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:46 am

Continuum wrote:
Oh, and nice originality on the last name, aj...

Well, actually I have the idea for the last name from Professor Geoff Burnstock. :))))) (He is the most citated scientist in the field of Pharmacology and Toxicology...in real life...) :)

Ehhh....question: Who are Kennedy Yang and Vera Acanthi? I found Craig Hollis, and the other members I knew from the staff.

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:53 am

@Glahardt: Wouldn't hurt to expand upon her personality or appearance. I will be contemplating your acceptance, and I'll get back to you in a couple hours. Gotta run :P.

@aj_gatz: The CS for Kennedy should've been hint enough, and I think that'll lead you to who Vera is.
My Characters' Endings

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing