The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:28 am

Well, I suppose I'm in.

Perfect staging ground to dredge up my old archetypes.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Karo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:33 am

I can't wait to see how your character plays out, Jay.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Re: The X Institute OOC *Sign ups are open*

Postby Imenak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:40 am

@Continuum: Now that, that's cleared, I'll just be waiting for whenever you proclaim your CS as finished =P.

@Karo: Welcome to the X Institute
------------------------------

@Everyone: Didn't quite expect to get a high turnout xD. Looks like a second team is getting more likely, though I might try for 12 being the splitting number. Oh, and just so everyone knows, you can start suggesting names for your new team now.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Continuum » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:45 am

Team Ryan. :snoogins:

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:16 am

Name: Noel Skye

Age: 14 (assumed age. Noel decided her birthdate should be December 25)

Appearance: A girl of fairly short stature—petite. Short cut hair, on the best of days it looks like an unnatural pink but it really varies between nearly white or some darker pink. Violet is the colour her eyes take, but those too sometimes seem a bit weak. Her choice of clothing is usually some array of coats, dull browns and such. Fond of scarves (the short ones) and old fashioned caps. In possession of a pair of black doc Martens style boots. A rough around the edges looking kind of girl. At a glance, Noel seems to be just a little too thin sometimes.

Personality: Stingy, stubborn, and for the most part, just not a generous person. She does however, have a soft spot for the poor, mainly children. Her youth tends to show a bit and knows very little about proper etiquette. She’s the kind that often needs to be reminded about taking a shower. Has something of a tendency to act just a bit too impulsively and may be a bit bossy or demanding at times. She will take offense to things, without a doubt. When it comes to food however, she’s always thankful and not picky in the least. Starts off very quiet with most people but noticeably gets louder as time passes. A competitive girl. Not good at studies at all, and her education’s rather lacking so she’s catching up. As a result, Noel’s speech is often a little crude.
Last edited by Jay on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Glahardt » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:55 am

I CALL LAURA(X-23)!!

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:19 am

Name: Edward Johnson
Appearance: about 5' tall, he has Shaggy short red hair, and remarkably blue eyes. he generally can be seen in jeans or shorts and T-shirts that are discolored and covered in dirty patches from the amount of dirt and dust they have accumulated and had washed out over the years. All in all, not a dirty look, but a very "Lived in" look to his clothes.
Personality: Upbeat, cheerful and always trying to be doing something. And he's ALWAYS doing something, unless he's sleeping, eating, or using the bathroom. In fact, He's regularly restrained by elder classmen, authoritive figures, and a few times by Professor X himself, just before going and jumping into something that was much too large for him. Of course, a moment after the lecture or restraint ends, he's on to something else.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Chaotic_Redder » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:37 am

I am interested, but my internet still neeeds to be set up in my appartment. That said, I should be able to have something up either late tonight or tomorrow.
Garren Lagann - Proving that sometimes, yelling and pointing is all you need to do to be completely awesome.

Postby Karo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:55 am

Hope to see you back with us soon, Redder.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Grey » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:18 am

I'd like to take part, but dealing with school things right now. I'll get it up as soon as possible.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Glacier » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:48 am

I'm new to the RP scene, and everyones gotta start somewhere.

Name: Benjamin S. Cole
Appearance: Bengamin stands at 5'11" and has a large frame. His hair is jet black and eyes are a hazelnut shade of brown. He keeps toned and in shape. He has an intemidating presence, but he's not Ripped. He likes to wear loose fitting clothing, ie football jerseys, hoodies, T-shirts, etc. They're usually a size or two too big. as are his pants and shorts. Although it looks like it, he doesn't sag and usually wears a belt to show off his assortment of belt buckles. he wears contacts and usually wears a pair of sunglasses to match whatever outfit he's wearing.

Personality: He's more or less like a gentle giant. He's strong and courageous when need be, but playfull and carefree most of the time. he's stalwart, an old fashion type of guy as he has morals and virtues that he lives by. He's slow to anger, but his rage is explosive when he does get mad. in most situations, he acts more so in a defensive manner, and only uses offensive tactics when necessary and vise-versa when he's pissed.

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:34 pm

Name: Cornelius Burnstock
Appearance: Cornelius is one of the unfortunate souls, whose appearance was changed due their mutation. He has no hair at all on his body. His ears and nose are missing, only little holes remain at the place where they used to be. His whole body is covered with bright red, shiny, serpent-like scales. His eyes are two sparkling emerald-green orbs, without any iris, or pupil. His shape can be called average; he isn’t too high or too short, nor thin or fat. He always dresses casual, wears what is comfortable for him. “Seriously, with a face like this, who gives a crap about how you dress?”
Personality: He is a geek, the type of young man, who feels more comfortable in front of a PC, or with a book in his hand, than amongst people. He is quite curious, and likes challenges as long as they are not of any social nature. He isn’t upset about his condition. “I always knew I won’t get any girl, at least I have a good excuse now.”

Postby Continuum » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:58 pm

I'll have my revamped CS up on Wednesday.

Oh, and nice originality on the last name, aj...

Postby BobSagat » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:51 pm

Well, after a bit of consideration, Imenak, I think I might join...

As for when, exactly... Meh, maybe later today.

Or not at all...

Just a head's up.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Aura » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:01 pm

Okay, I'm making a CS!!

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Hey Jase, will that char. of yours be another pervert basher? I remember, vaguely, that innocent little girl from Love Hina RP that was so funny.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Aura » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:20 pm

The CS
Name: Zhoar Keaton, likes to be called Zoey.

Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/ ... 091792.gif
Zhoar has short, brown hair, and a regular build, slim enough to make her look pretty, with a nice delicate look. She is 5’ 7’’, and she probably is remembered by most of the people due to her clear, clear and cloudy dark purple eyes.

Personality: Zhoar seems to be thinking about something important the whole time, even when she is just bored, giving her an air of worry-ness she doesn’t really deserves. Being clear minded, she has the simple ideal of having a good life, with good people, and with the fewer amounts of problems. However, she is a real trouble fixer, having a fast mind a temper that lets her risk her own safety in order to protect or achieve something important for her.

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:44 pm

Forgotten memories wrote:Hey Jase, will that char. of yours be another pervert basher? I remember, vaguely, that innocent little girl from Love Hina RP that was so funny.

I'm not sure. We'll have to see how things turn out.

Lime was great fun though.

Postby Imenak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:17 pm

Wow, you guys really know how to put me through the paces xD. And now, we effectively have two teams, reaching the splintering limit of 12 far quicker then I imagined. I'll be sorting out who will be teamed with who once I get home again.

@Cascade: I think my eyes exploded. Anyways, I like the level of effort and description you put into this. Needless to say, you're accepted.

@Jase: Another youngin'. I'll be PMing you and Kyuu later about your special predicaments. Accepted.

@Hasegawa Rayven: We've already had a chat about your powers. Accepted.

@Glacier: I'll just be waiting for your PM then.

@aj_gatsz: Truly challenged yourself with your power. I like that. Accepted.

@lyca: We've talked. Accepted.

@MkAura: Just waiting for your response to my PM.

You know what's impressed me about you guys so far? If my memory isn't failing me, not one person has made a duplicate power yet, despite the fact everyone doesn't know each other's powers. Not only that, a lot of you have been truly unique with your abilities, or entirely willing to be challenged by my. Bravo!
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby BobSagat » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:19 pm

Well, I'm sure we all work to make you proud, Imenak.

*hug/glomp/tackle/stab*
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Dorian » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:22 pm

There's a limit of 12? So should I bother or no?
Never asked for this

Postby Imenak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:28 pm

No, I just set the limit of 11 for one team. Once there was 12, I was going to split people up into two teams of 6. I'm still accepting more CSes, but there will likely be a maximum limit set soon. Possibly at 15 to 21, dependent on my pride and arrogance ^^. Anyways, I'll be gone for a bit (3 hours maybe). Don't forget to churn out names for the squads, and don't be afraid to PM me questions! (I would prefer your fear, actually)
My Characters' Endings

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:09 pm

Name: Kurt Wagner
Appearance: Kurt stands around 6' tall and has blue hair hanging down to his cheeks and the base of his neck in the back. He is slightly pale skinned and weighs around 190 lbs, mostly muscle, leaving him rather thing and agile. He has long lean muscles and a very vivid set of abs that he loves to show off along with the rest of his body. His eyes are a somwhat bright yellow, seeming to almost glow, and he constantly has what appears to be a wrist watch situated on his wrist.

Personality: Kurt is a very outgoing person. He likes to show off and be the star of the show whenever he is hanging out with his classmates and friends. He isn't much for the ladies though, it seems odd that an 16 year old isn't attracted to girls, he isn't gay, he just doesn't seem interested in being anything more than friends when it comes to women.

Kurt is very arrogant, always thinking he can handle any situation and loves to do this in a flashy way. He constantly walks around the house with his shirt off and likes to talk big even though odds are he won't be able to handle himself.

Added after 27 minutes:

X-Men Evolution Kurt, FYI

Postby lyca » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:18 pm

Duh. Though I kinda feel cheated. Not that you have the character, but that I don't have the simple pleasure of finding out what your power is.

Chicks dig the fuzzy man.

And Imenak, did you have a set date for when you wanted to start?
Last edited by lyca on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Kyuu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:20 pm

Oh Snapperdoodles....

This is huge....and it's only 2 pages....

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing