The X Institute OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

The X Institute OOC

Postby Imenak » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:09 pm

The Introduction
Mutatis mutandis

“Welcome to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. We here, at the academy, are dedicated to bringing you the education you need to mold your own future. This goes to both you’re academics, and your “unique” nature. You must understand, that you are not unnatural, monstrous, nor are your abilities a curse. You are a mutant, but the nonetheless, human, and your abilities are a gift. We are here to help you learn how to control your powers, teach you how to use them, and more importantly, when to use them. For, though our abilities are gifts, they also come with great responsibility. Most importantly, however, is that we are here for you. We are here to guide you towards the right path. But in the end, it is you who will ultimately decide your own road to take.”

The Premise

You are a mutant who has just enrolled at the Xavier Institute, and you are a part of the second generation of mutants (the first being the original X-Men). This RP takes place in an alternative universe, apart from any currently existing in the Marvel Multiverse. For the sake of clarification, welcome to Earth-4111 (Earth-616 is the main Marvel universe). Your goal in the RP is the learn how to control your character’s growing powers, and eventually use them to further your means, whether it be to protect humanity or abuse them. Your characters are of the younger spectrum, with ages ranging from 15-18. Your characters also happen to live on the grounds, whether temporarily or permanently is left at your discretion. All the players will be grouped into their own special squads for training missions and field missions, given their own special name. Everyone will be part of the same squad, unless the number of players gets too large. In that case, there will be two (or more, though I doubt it’ll reach that size). The plot will be influenced by the players, as I will guide the RP based on your abilities as RPers.

The World

The world sees the Xavier Institute as an exclusive academy for youngsters, and are entirely unaware that the students there are all mutants. Mutants, as a whole, are painted in a negative light and seen as a threat by society. However, things are still far from violent oppression, and mutants are more feared than they are hated. Whether this intolerance evolves into that hate will be based on your own actions. For the sake of simplicity, the time setting is in the modern age. Also, Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr are the two most powerful known mutants in this world at this time. The Brotherhood has also been established already, and the original X-Men are to be decided after the first batch of CSes. Currently, they will include Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Beast. They are NOT playable.

The Faculty (subject to change)

Professor Charles Xavier – Founder, Headmaster.
Annie Ghazikhanian - School nurse.
Scott Summers – Teaches Geometry and Leadership.
Jean Grey – Teaches History and Literature. Also works with telekinetics and telepaths in dealing with their powers.
Kennedy Yang – Your Homeroom teacher. Teaches foreign language.
Craig Hollis – Teaches Basic Combat Training, Physical Education.
Hank McCoy – Science Teacher.
James "Logan" Howlett - Occasional substitute teacher.
Katherine "Kitty" Pryde - Teaches various technology classes.
Robert "Bobby" Drake - Teaches different math classes, and Accounting.
Vera Acanthi - Teaches Creative Writing and Government.
Ororo Munroe - Teaches various ecological and environmental courses, and offers a Meteorology course.
Warren Worthington III - Teaches no current courses.
Yvonne Salguiero - Trainer for the Advanced Mutant Mastery class.

The Things to Know
- Sign ups are never open, unless I find there reason to be a remarkable exception. But, if you're not going to bother reading all the things to know, then don't bother wasting my time.
- Your characters have just, or have recently, manifested their powers. That means, they are either of a weak nature or nigh uncontrollable. I won’t put a heavy restriction on what your character can achieve, but keep in mind: if I think your powers are too great, Xavier will place mental blocks on your character, and they will not be able to break no matter what. In other words, try to be godmoddish with your character, and I will set your limits for you. Reality and molecule manipulation are off limits.
- I challenge you to make your powers as simple and weak as possible (i.e. glow in the dark). If you do so, I will be the one ultimately controlling the growth of your power. If you play well, your powers may evolve to manipulating light. If you don’t play so well, maybe you’ll start glowing a little brighter. This is something for more experienced RPers who don’t mind losing some creative control.
- Your character is not a swiss army knife of super powers. Try to control yourselves.
- Canon characters are allowed. Being an AU, they can be of any incarnation as long as they’re the right age. However, I encourage you to be unique and original. Also, certain characters are entirely off limits. They include: the listed instructors, Wolverine, Cable, Nate Grey, Rachel Summers, Vulcan, Franklin Richards, Mister M, Kid Omega, and any manifestation of the Phoenix. Supervillians like Magneto and Apocalypse obviously go into this category as well.
- How the plot plays out will be based on the players’ abilities. If things are going well, you’ll face some incredible obstacles (the Brotherhood, Sentinels, etc.). If not, you’ll be stuck in the Danger Room, dealing with simulations.
- I will allow one or two non-Mutant characters (meaning, not born with powers but given them. Or alien). After all, it seems kind of hypocritical for the school to shun non-Mutants if they preach tolerance and building bridges with normal people.
- You can give yourself your codenames, but I urge you NOT to. If you do, don’t refer to yourself as that. The codenames will be meant for field missions and when you’re working with your squad.
- Maps, though shouldn't be seen as things set in stone.
- Visual Guide: Not set in stone either
- Similar to how some RPs are separated into chapters, parts, or episodes, this RP will be separated into 'Issues.'
- More then one character is allowed (two being the maximum). However, wait until the first team has been created.
- Here's some important information about how classes will work. Students will not have all the same classes. The classes they will have together are: their homeroom (obviously), PE, combat training, field missions, and ethics with Xavier. The other classes you will choose on your own, and they are of your typical curriculum. Whether or not you have those classes with those in your homeroom is your choice as well. If you do, any interaction you may have will take place between those involved only. I do discourage you from RPing these other classes on a regular basis (meaning, only do it once in awhile), though, as things can get confusing with so many people. I would simulate these other classes, and all, but I really don't feel like teaching you guys about proofs and angles, and whatnot :P.
- Special little warning: I've avoided the 'death' element for characters for awhile now, but giving the huge influx of newbies, the factor is now present (based upon either ability or making the wrong move during gaming). Tread a little softer now my students. Or don't, since depending on the situation, maybe your character will just be asked to kindly leave the mansion or class. In which case you would have an opportunity to possibly return later.
- Include location markers with every IC post you make. That means, putting something like - In Homeroom - with your post. With this vast amount of characters, I'll need an easier way to see where everyone is.
- Map to 'The Asylum'

- There is now a "Three Strikes Rule of Godmodding" for this game. Basically, if you do anything beyond the measure of what you're player can do or that you have previously specified without my permission, that's one strike. This includes everything and anything under the sun that can be construed as godmodding or being a powersinker. This includes: 1) overstepping the boundaries of your power, 2) making your power do something you've never cleared with me, 3) auto-hitting without the direct permission of the target, 4) making another character do something without the permission of its owner unless the situation is determined to be absolutely necessary by a GM, 5) avoiding injury and damage during combat despite the fact your character should've incurred damage, 6) experiencing the damage yet still insisting that your character can barely feel it or can keep going like nothing happened, 7) saying your character knows what another's thinking or doing from across the room when realistically you can't (save certain exceptions, possibly involving telepaths or highly intelligent individuals with eidetic memory and superhuman observational abilities), 8) messing with the creative property of any player's without their express permission, 9) do any sort of action considered a GM only action, and 10) defying the decree of a GM unless the two other Co-GMs deem the decree unreasonable. This list is always subject to change. After three strikes, your character in question is suspended indefinitely, no questions, no excuses.

The CS
Name:
Appearance: (What your character looks like. Hair, eyes, accessories, build, etc. Don’t bother with specific clothes. I would expect your characters to regularly change.)
Personality: (How your character acts. This is something that’s more for other players, so they can get a feel of what your character’s like)

Please PM this section of the CS to me. I want it so that the only way other characters can know about you is through interaction (and so there’s room for mystery and surprises). It’s only natural Xavier knows, because he can reach into your mind.
History: (How did your character come to the school? I’m not asking it to be long, but don’t give me a ‘Parents died. Needed place to go’ or something)
Powers:
Other: (anything you feel you need to add on your character)

*Example CS* (some of you might recognize it as an import from NYX)
Name: Kennedy Yang
Appearance: Kennedy is a fairly fit individual, having impressive muscular definition. He is around 5’ 11” in height, and oddly enough for his heritage, piercing blue eyes. As a result of his exposure to darkness, his eyes are large too (though not freakishly so), and his skin is rather pale. His hair is rather long, going slightly past his shoulders. It is jet black color, and usually needlessly drapes over his face. His choice of clothing varies, but he can usually be seen wearing a lot of black. His favorite piece of clothing is, predictably, a black trenchcoat. However, there are times he likes to offset the assumptions made on him and wear unnaturally bright colors.
Personality: Kennedy is a talkative and friendly individual, and incredibly open to almost everything. He truly enjoys teaching, and feels gifted that he is able to instruct the next generation of mutants. His teaching methods usually involve positive reinforcement, but he's been known to use a stern hand wherever he finds necessary. He's known among the original X-Men for his humor and pranks, though these days, his students would rarely see that side of him

-----------------------

Important/Major NPCs

Name: Jimmy (surname is unknown, but being under the legal guardianship of Kennedy, it can be assumed to be "Yang")
Appearance: Jimmy is about 5' 4" in height, and is of an average weight for his age. His hair is a dark brown, though his head is kept in a state of baldness. Whether this is because he chooses to keep it that way, or because of another intrinsic reason, is unknown. Not even the smallest stubble of hair is ever spotted on his head, besides his eyebrows. His eyes are an incredibly sharp blue, similar to Kennedy's, and also has a similarly pale skin tone. Again, whether this is an intrinsic trait, or because he doesn't spend enough time outside, is unknown. In terms of clothing choice, he often chooses clothes of a lighter shade of colors, so as to not contrast his pale image. Jeans, sweaters, and a beanies are his usual choice of clothing, even during the hotter days of the week.
Personality: Jimmy is typically shy around people he doesn't know, though he is beginning to slowly grow out of it. He hasn't been able to socialize much since coming to the school, since the younger students often shun him. His powers of negation cause unrest with them, and some just fear losing their powers forever if they choose to regularly hang out with him. With the help of current friends, though, that is also changing. Jimmy also lacks a healthy dose of self-confidence, and is prone to doubting himself even during the most crucial of times. However, when the going gets rough, it has been witnessed that he can rise to the occasion, especially when those he care about are in mortal danger. When making a new friend, he can sometimes seem a little eager, doing his best to make the other like him. Once this stage has passed, however, he's just your general 13 year old boy.
Current Status: Active. Resident of the Mansion.
Important Notes: Anyone near him has their powers entirely negated.

Name: Sanjit Hayes
Appearance: Sanjit is a young man of mixed heritage, having an Indian mother and an English father. Though his overall facial characteristics are that of a handsome looking Caucasian male, his darker skin tone and black hair reflect his mother’s Indian heritage. His eyes are a unique amber color, and don't really call upon either heritage. His hair is generally kept short, and usually stands straight up on its own, extending to about an inch or so. He has a height of 5’ 11” and is incredibly muscular for his age, always striving to be as fit as he can possibly be. Though, that’s not to say he’s bulky, even if his fitness is quite evident even under a sweater. Rather, his build is incredibly defined, giving him the look of a teenager of impressive strength, and not a body builder or Hulk wannabe.

Personality: Sanjit is a big time jokester, and likes to consistently crack puns and other sillies whenever he sees what he considers to be an open invitation. He’s also one to play pranks too, though he’s always careful not to be cruel when doing so. He likes to have fun, but he’s considerate of other people’s feelings. As a result, he does his best to only get those he knows can take a joke. Or, better yet, can take the prank and throw it right back at him. Appropriately, he’s also very good-natured, and difficult to outright upset with just words or actions. However, he has his pet peeves, and when he irked by them, he can get furious rather quickly.

He is a man who believes “actions speak louder than words”, and due to that, he often acts before he thinks things through properly. Which is strange, for when he does speak, he chooses his words carefully and is a polite young man. Unless, of course, he’s in his “I just made a punny!” attitude. He’s slightly less courteous in such situations, but isn’t brash or condescending (even if it seems his jokes are made at the expense of others). There are also times when he can seem bold, speaking his mind or making an inappropriate comment. Though, that’s not in paradox to the fact that he chooses his words carefully. He just happens to not care what others think of what he has to say.
Current Status: Active. Is a student at the Academy.
Important Notes: Sanjit has a notably British accent. His power has been observed to be superhuman strength, high durability, and possibly a healing factor. The levels of his strength are not known, but he once boasted he could easily pick up a car. However, an extreme consequence of using his powers is that he is quick to fall asleep after a certain amount of their use. His metabolism is also incredibly fast, and usually eats a lot, especially after falling asleep from overused powers.

Name: "Toad" (real name unknown)
Appearance: Toad is around 5' 9", and rather scrawny at a glance. The most interesting trait of his is that his skin is a pale green color, making him look almost consistently sickly. Aside from his obviously strange skin pigmentation his back is usually always hunched over a great deal, his hair is black and comes down just past his ears, he has only four fingers on his hands, and his eyes are rather bulging and freakish. They are also a rather animal-like yellow color, which was further augmented by the scowl that usually adorns his face. He isn't particularly hideous, though, nor is he remotely good looking. He just looks like one of those unique individuals you can't quite staring at sometimes.
Personality: Details are lacking in this department, but thus far, he has proven to be disagreeable and prone to making threats he can never quite come through with. He's also quick to anger, and even easier to provoke into violence. Being captured and all, no other side has really been seen of him.
Current Status: Active. Has escaped from the Mansion. Whereabouts unknown.
Important Notes: He's got a British accent.

-----------------------

The Students/Players

Active

Inactive (Temporarily and Permanently)--------------------

The Important Announcements

* The players are going to be split up into three teams. Unfortunately for you all, I will be the one setting up the squads based upon your characters. The teams' name have been decided to be Durandal, Almace, and Cortana. Almace's make up has not yet been decided.

* Based on observations on how you all RP, I may be inclined to give you mental blocks, even if you didn't initially start with any. So keep that in mind.

---------------------
Last edited by Imenak on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 am, edited 71 times in total.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby lyca » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:13 pm

I'll throw up a sheet tonight if possible.

Name: Chris Tumes

Appearance: Chris stants at a lanky 6'4". Short jet black hair tops his head and falls to just above his thick eyebrows. His irises border on black, giving him a peircing stare. He has a slight hunch always bending over through doorways, and to speak to others. He favors dark clothing perferring gothic styles, and stylized logos. Rows of bracelets gather at his wrists, and fingerless gloves cover the palms of his spiderlike hands.

Personality: Calm. Chris is nigh unflappable. Chris us always relaxed no matter the setting, and it usually takes a lot to set him off. His dry wit and charm combined with his fair complexion make him quite an interesting figure.

But he is also a dreadful cynic. Slow to trust and slower to love, Chris is always prepared for the worst. Chris is still a little apprehensive about having all the mutants in one place. He thinks it rather dangerous.
Last edited by lyca on Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:22 pm

This look like fun. I'll get working on it right away.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Kyuu » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:25 pm

RESERVED!!!!

MY SPOT!!!

Postby Aneri » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:27 pm

Reserved, sheet coming soon-ish ^_^
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Soul » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:35 pm

I reserve a spot. This interests me!

Postby Cascade » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:37 pm

Reserving a spot.
FUKKATSU

Re: The X Institute OOC *Sign ups are open*

Postby Forgotten memories » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:25 pm

Name: Aleksander Maechen
Appearance: At five feet and three inches he's not tall, but he's very lanky, and oddly thin, rather than stout. He has large, almond shaped hazel eyes, somewhat sharp facial features, and deep red, straight hair that look black in the right light, it is kept short and spikes a little bit naturally. He has one long scar from under his left eye back to his ear and one on the top back of his left hand near his wrist. His fingers are oddly long, and his fingernails are also slightly long, due to being uncut. He generaly wears jeans and button up shirts (He loves the Hawaiian shirts and has a drawer full of them) that he leaves unbottoned whenever he's allowed, baring his chest. He has a tan, but it isn't very deep.

Personality: He's quirky, but not cooky, creepy, or cruel. He's playful and outgoing on the right topics, he doesn't hold grudges when something's done to him but he does learn from it. Not mean, not angry, not even that rebellious, he's just seems to be a kind of shy kid. This stems from often not knowing what to say more than not having anything to say. He loves playing games, board games, sports games, even videogames, but has a slight problem staying too still for too long.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Tuor » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:27 pm

Name: Mark Gunderson

Appearance: Mark is 5’ 11”, 155lbs. His skin is a deep tanned shade from ample time spent at the beach and his muscles are all pretty well defined. He has dirty blonde hair that’s kept in a mop top style cut, accompanied by dazzling baby blue eyes. He wears short sleeved light blue Hawaiian shirts of various colours, and contrasting flower patterns adorn them. Underneath this he usually wears a white tank top. The shirt is usually tucked into board shorts, but sometimes he will wear khaki cargo shorts. His foot wear is usually black and white checked Vans. He wears a gold ring with sapphire set in it.

Personality: Mark is a kind person in general, a good samaritan. He is compassionate towards those that are having troubles, and tries to help them out. Mark is very loyal to his friends and will do anything to help them if they are in need. He is a joker and a kidder, likely to be the one still cracking jokes when the situation get dire. Mark is solicitous to strangers, he is warm and inviting to newcomers. Mark doesn’t have many enemies, he doesn’t hold grudges. He is more the type to forgive and forget.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Imenak » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:41 pm

Good characters, guys. Forgotten and Tuor, you two are accepted.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:12 pm

Name: Amy Lynn Kotary

Appearance: Amy has rather pale skin, long black hair and deep hazel eyes. She is about 5'5", but wishes to be a little taller than her boyfriend. She always wears some kind of jeans and her white tennis shoes, but never cares what kind of shirt she has. Her face is round and blushed and her eyes look sullen and tired. Her body is fit and lean from soccer and tennis, as well as her morning jogs to school.

Personality: Amy is just like any normal angsty teen. She's trying to sort out all of her emotions, but her gift has made her paarents even more strict and unrelenting. Amy never had a lot of friends, just her friend Felicia and her boyfriend Harry. She is very loyal to her friends, and is expected to be by her strict parents. They always focus on being normal, but Amy hated feeling like everyone else, and so gained a slight tomboyish appeal and rebelious attitude towards others. Amy can make friends easily, finding something in common with them in some way.
Last edited by Klyptomaniac on Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Aneri » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:12 pm

Name: Azunka Naeme

Appearance: Azunka is a happy, bubbly girl with an eternal smile on her face. Her fitting dirty blonde hair falls around her face with a slight curl, odd lengths of it framing her face in an almost too good to be true way. She has lively blue eyes, usually shinign with joy and promise. Her fair skin is complemented by a healthy rosy tint to her cheeks, and a batch of light freckles that come out during the summer. She’s slim and has modest dimensions, and wears gloves. More often than not, some kind of glove to cover only her hands, stopping at her wrist, and usually black. Because black goes with everything.

Personality: Azunka is bright and happy. Always bright and happy. She’s an optimist to the core, and an idealist as well. As such, she possess a strange amount of innocence, even not understanding the hostility some of the world feels towards her because of her mutant status. She has a very effective mental block to keep her happy: ignore things that would upset her. Effective as it may be, it also leads to large amounts of memory loss as time goes on. She’d be hard put to remember anything bad that’s happened to her after three years or so, due to her resilient blocking of it from her mind. Not that she lets that stop her, of course. She just keeps on being happy, and trying to make those around her happy as well.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Imenak » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:23 pm

The two female characters look fine, and I like the powers you gave your characters. Though, it wouldn't hurt to expatiate on Amy's appearance Klypto. In any case, you two are also accepted. =)
My Characters' Endings

Postby Soul » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Name: Jerry Vernheim

Appearance: Considered quite beautiful for a man. He keeps himself quite groomed and usually takes him about an hour to get ready for most everything. He has long blond hair, extends to upper back, and blue eyes. He usually wears a backwards baseball cap and a pair of aviators. His usual outfit is a red shirt and black cut off shorts that used to be cargo pants, even in winter. At all times he can be seen with a sword, but it is tied so he cannot unsheathe it. He is 5'9 and 135 lb.

Personality: A GIANT pervert, but a subtle one. He is egotistical and can be arrogant at times. Is deathly afraid of arachnids and insects, also heights, but keeps it secret. He refuses to go anywhere without his sword, and hates to see cute girls suffer.
He hates it when people prove him wrong, as he always thinks he’s right. He follows a code where he can never go anywhere without his sword, or he will fight for it, and will never leave a woman suffering… but he has made exceptions, and probably still will. He is short tempered and will challenge anyone who has impeded his honor, usually by some kind of insult, how ever minor it may be. Loves to eat, and eats all the time but seems to stay thin no matter what he does.

Postby Imenak » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Since we already talked a bit about your character Soul, and you're aware of your limitations, you're accepted.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:46 pm

I expanded a little on her appearence, Imenak.

I found that power, as well as a bunch of others I wanted to use, here: The List of Comic Book Superpowers.

Postby Cascade » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:54 pm

Name: Koren Liang
Appearance: He is of middling or average height, with neatly cropped black hair that is swept to the side a slight bit, with a slim face and build and vaguely pale complexion, though nothing distinctive compared to others. He is asian in ethnicity, and recognizably part Chinese. Distinctive features of his include his pair of spectacles, which he is very fond of (They are small and wire framed, and circular as opposed to square, and almost appear to be reading glasses. Indeed, it is because his vision isn't that horrible.) and his eyes, which, although they are both blue, are slightly different shades. His right, in particular, is a slightly darker shade of blue. That is because his eye was injured when he was a child in an accident, and the pupil is permanently dilated. (Think David Bowie's heterochromia.)
Overall he is an attractive young man who usually wears pretty typical clothes for teenagers. His tend to be more expensive and stylish, usually suede jackets, navy blue jeans and black shirts with interesting patterns on them. They don't seem to be of any particular brand, which means perhaps Koren made them himself.
He has a distinguishing habit in that sometimes he taps his left foot quietly when he becomes nervous. He also adjusts his glasses with the fingers of one hand if he feels confident.
Personality: He is generally quiet, but intelligent and will speak when he feels it is necessary. Sometimes his language becomes too complicated or he gets wound up in his thought process and his opinions or advice becomes unintelligable to others. He has a tendency to get overconfident if something happens which builds up his ego, despite normally being modest. A little bit of reminder is all it takes to bring him back down to his normal manners.
In interacting with others, he is generally a bit aloof. He will not approach someone himself, but if they approach him, he'll be friendly to them. At the same time, if they approach him, he will be watching them very carefully, and it sometimes seems he has the atmosphere of a psychologist or advisor. He prides himself on his strategic and gifted brain, but sometimes gets carried away in his plan-crafting process. He's more of a thought person than an action person, and as such, he is not good at leadership. He has a manipulative and cunning side that he tries not to use on his friends, but he can't deny he doesn't enjoy predicting the moves of others or tricking them into doing what he wants by suggestion.
Alternatively, he is good with women, but in the face of a girl who is more assertive than he, he quickly becomes intimidated.
FUKKATSU

Postby Hana » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 pm

As much as I dislike the thought of people using canon characters....I haven't decided whether I will app for this game or not...My brain's too jumbly right now to even ponder the matter.

So...just to let you know...I'm not totally devoid of interest, and my decide to join if you keep sign-ups open long enough.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Imenak » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:24 pm

@Cascade: Looks great so far, and I like the level of detail. I'll just be waiting for that PM now.

@Hana: Sign ups will likely be open for awhile, as it'd be unlikely for Xavier to turn away anyone just because the year already began. Plus, not everyone can be expected to manifest their abilities in the same period of time anyway. I would love you have you aboard Hana, but I wouldn't want you to take part in an RP you'd be uncomfortable in or anything.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Hana » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:35 pm

I'm just all discombobulated (did I even spell that right?) right now. I can't really think about it at the moment. It makes my head hurt even more.

I may wait and see how the beginning of the game goes, if you think that's possible. I really do like mutant games, but...You know. What I told you still stands. I may try to put my personal dislikes to the side, though, especially as you've preserved my all--time favorite from being used as anyone's character. >_>
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Karo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:10 am

Reserved. I'm working on my character sheet now.

Added after 33 minutes:

Name: Hisui Ito

Appearance: Hisui is about average height and build for girls, being 5'6" tall and weighing 135 lbs. She has shoulder-length layered black hair, and almond-shaped brown eyes. She's the cutesy Japanese girl type, really, and plays her looks off by wearing the rocker style that's popular with Asian girls, wearing ripped up jeanes, faded converse and tight-fit t-shirts with anime characters, band names and various instruments printed on them. She also always carries a small shoulder bag , which holds all her daily necessities, like a cell phone and pens, and it has a cute little chibi black rabbit on it. (It's Ponta from Kanpai)

Personality: Hisui is an emotional girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, and always puts her friends before herself. She is quick to speak her thoughts and even quicker to stand up for her friends, but has an issue with allowing them to worry on her behalf, to the point where she will hide her own pain and worries from them.
(Edited to match the person that she is, instead of who she was supposed to be.)

Oh, and I'd like to be considered for the co-gm position.
Last edited by Karo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Kyuu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:07 am

Name: Isabella Rose

Appearance: Isabella stands at 4’10” being rather short for her age. She doesn’t look very strong, nor does she look pitifully weak. She is very slim almost to the point where one would be concerned. Her hair is a light brown and it reaches almost down to her lower back. She wears her hair down most of the time. To accompany her light brown hair are two emerald green eyes that tend to have a light color to them only to be surround by a dark tint of the same green. She usually wears pants and dresses, but not skirts. Her shirts always seem to be too big for her size. She usually wears a sweater to cover herself, hoping that no one would notice her smallness.

Personality: Isabella is very shy around everyone. She doesn’t like to be the center of attention. She is very modest when doing or accomplishing something. She always follows the rules. She doesn’t like to do bad things and she dislikes profanity in anyway, shape, or form. She keeps to herself mostly, being shy and quiet. Her self-esteem is very low do to the fact that she always thinks that she’ll do something wrong. She is also very apologetic. When she does something wrong, she tends to say “I’m sorry” many times before she cries. When embarrassed or complimented, she blushes. She works hard and long, not liking to give up easily. She always tries to be happy and tries to always have a small smile on her face.

Postby Continuum » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:10 am

Name: Ryan Brunstack

Appearance: Ryan is fairly weak in the strength category, but makes up for it in speed. His hair is a light brown color and his eyes are blue. He’s 6’1”, making him the tall and skinny type-good at running. The only thing that he always keeps on his persona is a silver necklace with a small cross on it.

Personality
: Ryan doesn’t really like interacting with people. He’s open to new ideas and people, but has never really met anyone he actually likes. He enjoys learning. Ryan tries to understand what others are going through, but feels that his suggestions aren’t needed.

Note: Yeah, I know it's not enough. I'll update when I'm not feeling dead-tired. This is basically the same as reserving a spot/power.
Last edited by Continuum on Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Imenak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:20 am

Karo, your acceptance is pending until I get your reply PM back. Otherwise, you're good so far. I'm also considering you're offer.

Kyuu, we've talked about you're character's young age already. You're accepted.

Continuum, you've already clarified you need to work on some things, so you're acceptance is pending until then. Just an FYI, you're history's going to need some expanding. And you might want to edit his height. I know some people are pretty tall for their young age, but that's incredibly large for being 14. I'd understand if it was a result of his powers, but I don't see any evidence suggesting that. Just shave a few inches or a foot off, and you'll be fine.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Continuum » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:25 am

I'm 14 and 6'1". *coughs*

Added after 29 seconds:

Oops, made him 6'11" *sheepish*

Editing...

Added after 33 seconds:

Fix'd

Next

Return to Role Playing