Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby lyca » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:41 pm

I wouldn't mind. Just ask Akaine.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Kyuu » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 pm

o.o *cries* *runs off towards lyca* GEO'S YELLING AT ME!!!!

Postby Geomancer » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:56 am

Sunday will be the day of the timeskip. I will be gone tommorow so Sunday is the best time.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Zath » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:28 am

Psst.... a reply to Haka would be nice geo.

Postby Kyuu » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:14 pm

BG, post in Naruto...

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:03 am

Hello again. *waves*

So how goes it? and what's going on in the rpg?
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Soul » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:05 am

I'm about to take the Chunnin Exam Final... alone.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:06 am

SoulScavenger wrote:I'm about to take the Chunnin Exam Final... alone.

So sorry, it hasn't been easy.

I had a lot of internet troubles lately.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Soul » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:26 am

It's okay, I don't mind.

Postby Alucard666 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:41 am

naw, i'll post when I got the time

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:42 am

I'll post when I damn-well feel like it!

Lune: Ooooo.... Shiro-papa's scary~~! *waves arms around*

I'm not your daddy! *punches him in the nose*
Demon of Elru

Postby Loud mouth » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:57 pm

When will people start posting? seriously almost all rps have recenetly had very slow posting
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby lyca » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:05 pm

I need Kyuu or BG to post.

Not to mention the whole other team.

Postby Kyuu » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:15 pm

OK! ^^

Postby Geomancer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:23 pm

Vote on the poll please.

Added after 1 minutes:

Not quite sure how to work the poll; ignore the middle 'Yes'
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby lyca » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Huhuhuhu, Maybe we should just skip to the fights ne?

Postby Kyuu » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:49 pm

Um the middle yes means maybe, how about that?

Postby BG07 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:55 am

Well you gots to have the fight in the stadium, that's like classic, you can't skip over that part at least... only problem would be getting everyone matched up with people that are actually active in this thing... plus if we were to skip it, would that mean that all of us become chunin?

Postby Soul » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 am

That'd be nice.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:31 pm

Soooo.... you guys want an arena fight. 'Kay.

GMancer

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Albion » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:51 pm

CS:

Name: KAZUKI MAKOTO

Village: Hidden Village of The Leaf -Village of The Fire Sprout

Personality: As a child of the Fire Sprout Clan Kazuki was raised from birth to be a skilled ninja, training night and day with the highest of ranked ninjas in the clan, he became wise and strong, but with all that he retained himself to enjoy life and protect it with all his heart. Although Kazuki has never had anyone other than his sensei to talk to he has learned to communicate with the trees due to his clans specialty (look at Jutsu/Skills) and has been noted by the Saji

Appearance: Image

Justus/Skills: Since being born in a clan that bases their strength in fire jutsu, Kazuki uses standard fire techniques including:

NINJUTSU

Kaji Bunshin, a technique that allows him to make fire clones of himself.

Kaji Nui another technique that sends a sharp string of fire that can cut through any material.

Saji no Tate is also an ability that cast a shield of flames around the user, incinerating any nearby object that comes near it.

Katon: Haisekisho, unlike other fire-based jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to breathe out a cloud of superheated ash capable of causing third-degree burns. Because it is ash and not flame, the ash remains in the air around the target, and therefore remains potent for a longer period.

Katon: Karyu Endan. This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the users mouth, not unlike that of a flamethrower, and because this jutsu is so powerful and exhausting for Kazuki he can only use it once a day.

Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu. This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Kekkei genkai:

Kazuki’s Kekkei genkai is most powerful; it utilizes his Chakra throughout his body, allowing fire to burn through his skin, making his entire body fire. This ability allows Kazuki to have unlimited use of fire jutsu (this ability may be unlimited but can only last for an hour due to Kazuki young body and inexperience in his Kekkei genkai) It is titled: Asahi no Yoroi Endan

Taijutsu:

Shishi Rendan: When Kazuki gets to the point where he does Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to get behind an airborne opponent. Afterwards, his is different. He starts with a kick to the left side of his opponent (the easiest part to block). From there he does a backhand strike to the face, one straight punch to the gut to send the opponent towards the ground and finishes with a spinning kick that lands his left heel on the center of the opponent just as they both hit the ground. Kazuki tends to use different moves each time he does this technique, though the ending is always a kick to the chest or a kick to the head.

Equipment: Kazuki wields a traditional Anbu sword on his lower backside and wears a black kimono with bright red flower buds on them; his kimono is opened up on his chest wear his whole stomach can be seen. His headband has the symbol of the falling fire-bud on it, showing his nationality with the Fire Sprout Clan. He also carries with him a kunai bag wich also has Hira shuriken in it.

Background: Kazuki Makoto was born and raised as a Fire Sprout Ninja to a bastard mother. She tried her best to see that her son become a great ninja, but was killed before that dream could come true. Her death came very fast, and Kazuki was only 7. He only saw a glimpse of what happened that night...the night of the crescent moon.

Her body lay on the ground, blood spilling on all sides, and a man as tall as his shadow spoke to the body “death comes to all the same, either slow or fast, how it happens though...is not the same.” He laughed at the dead body on the wooden floors “the boy will come with me” he said as he dropped a scroll on the still body ‘goodnight my love” he silently crept along the floors not once regretting what he had come to do, he was sick to do what he has just done. “Hold it their Noushima!” Ninjas from the village stood outside the temple awaiting the man inside “you so called Ninja are late, the bitch is dead” said the murderer to the Ninja as he grinned at the moon “you...you...bastard!” said a voice from afar “you killed her!” the murderer looked to the crowd “who said that—“ a boy shot towards his mothers killer “you killed my mother!” but too slow and naïve he was to get within a foot close to the murderer known as Noushima. “Little boy, you dare try to confront me the great shadow ninja Noushima who bleeds fire!” he walked closer to the boy “death will come to you as well as that mother of yours” “stop Noushima!” said a ninja to the far west “you have killed enough tonight, we shall end your suffering” Noushima laughed yet again and turned to face the ninja who dare speak to him in such ways “foolish ninja, you are all nothing compared to my abilities...my strength!” the ninja ready there jutsu “Katon: Karyu Endan” a large force of fire shot through the air and rushed towards Noushima “foolish” he mumbled to himself as he smiled harder than ever “Asahi no Yoroi Endan” soon Noushima’s body became engulfed in flames and as soon as the ninjas karyu Endan touched him, it soon too became a part of his skin “a Kekkei genkai user” muttered one of the ninja as Noushima continued his walk towards the boy “you say you’re the son of that bitch! Well then boy, hate me! Hate me more than death...hate me so that you to can become as strong and wise as the sun itself my boy, grow tall and handsome...become my murdered as I am your mothers” the ninja shouted at the boy to ignore the word of Noushima but the boy did not listen them, and instead stood himself up and gripped his left hand as hard as he could “that jutsu...what is it!” he yelled as he threw his left arm at Noushima’s chest “fool” was all Noushima said as the boys hand entered the body of fire. “W-what happened” Noushima’s stopped smiling “this is Asahi no Yoroi Endan! The Burning dragon Armor of the Morning Shine technique...it is indestructible armor that no ninja could ever pass through, this jutsu is my bloodline limit...your mothers and now yours!” that was what Noushima said before pushing the boy aside and leaping into the forest “after him man” the ninja chased after Noushima, they never found him though...the man who bled fire, that was the name he was given by bounty hunters all over the Country of Fire and the Country of Mist...and A-ranked on the bingo book.

5 years later

Kazuki has been granted the will of passage (a term used in the clan to signify travel to the hidden village of leaf) allowing him to become a ninja and renew the honor of the clan. Though still haunted by that night of the crescent moon Kazuki vows to kill the men who left him alone...who left him with his left arm scorched in black flames. So forth he set out to the Hidden Village to make meets end, and have his vengeance.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 3

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 1
Last edited by Albion on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Kazuki Makoto Information- http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 15#1250415

Naiko Kazubake Information- http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... 50#1276750

Avatar is property of Avatarity (So I dont get in trouble)

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:04 pm

*blinks and raises an eyebrow* ... Heh. *sits down to watch*
Demon of Elru

Postby Kyuu » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:49 pm

*looks at CS*'

....O_O

*runs and hides begind Ro*
*whispers*
I think the newbs are getting better....

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:56 pm

*blinks and looks over his shoulder at her* Bit unoriginal... But then again, my good characters are just altered from Naruto and the others... With Sasuke and Naruto's personalities switched. *shrugs*
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:59 pm

Also he seems a bit overpowered with some of those techniques... I mean... TWO kekkei genkai?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing