Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:24 pm

lol. How many people here are Star Wars nuts like myself, Xero and Dark? Anya, I'm guessing you're not a major fan of it.
Just call me Ice

Re: Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

Postby Xero » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:27 pm

I'm not mad at you Anya. I just thought it wouuld be more noticeable huge. It was too big.
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Yes. Way too big.
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:28 pm

I am a Star Wars nut too. Anya. Beware the Dark Side. It shall turn you...

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:32 pm

Same here. Sorry I forgot you, Wiz. I like the X-wings over the Jedi starfighters. What about you guys? Of course I like the AT-STs over the attack 'bots they had during the clone wars as well. Anyone agree with me?
Just call me Ice

Postby Dark Force » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:33 pm

Huge fan. Quite possibly my favorite series. And yes, I love the classical Imperial soldies/droids. No contest.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do... but if you do, name it after me.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:39 pm

i like it, but im more a sampler person, a lil of everything, unless its got someone hott, then im a major fan suddenly-hench the jack show, i am a jack fangirl *innocent smile* as are many around the world. [and he hardly keeps his shirt on! aaaaah!!!! *squeels* :) anyone who can play him-defently has my favor in other rps, unless they play a character i like in that rp and dont do a good job... >.> but thats unlikely] annnnny ways...

yeah, i dont much-or as much as others, but darth seems like hes fun :p lol. [anya will join him-she thinks thats her old master. lol]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:49 pm

Actually, as I put in my character post, I prefer the V-wing.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:52 pm

v-wing?
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:55 pm

Ah, one of the uncommoners. That's cool. V's were used, not as much as even As, but used. What about the Snowspeeders, did anyone else like those?
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:56 pm

X-Wings rock. 'Nuff said.

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:58 pm

lol. What about on the ground? I like the Snowspeeders over the bikes used on Endor. What were they called again?
Just call me Ice

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:03 pm

I'm a Starwars nut too. In the car my old man will put in the Starwars soundtrack, switch to Vader’s song, and start acting weird.

I just like the badass toys and skills the Jedi get to use. I also like Han’s devil may care attitude. (He’s the model for Shun Ro, except I added Jedi to his list of traits.)

Added after 45 seconds:

Icerider wrote:lol. What about on the ground? I like the Snowspeeders over the bikes used on Endor. What were they called again?

Speeder bikes, I think...

EDIT: *Sudden realization* It's not a speeder bike! It's a swoop bike!!
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:04 pm

Sweet, another one. I forgot you too? Sorry. We've gotta teach Anya about this a little...
Just call me Ice

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:10 pm

Make her watch the movies! >.@
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:10 pm

I like Starwars just fine, but nine jedi in a group is a bit much. As we all know there were like 10,000 Jedi in all the Old Republic. My favorite fighter is the TIE Defender, four lasers, two ion canons, two concussion missle launchers, the speed of an A-wing, and more agility than the TIE Interceptor. As for who I liked, the droids are an old favorite.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:12 pm

lol. What do you like for the ground vehicles? AT-AT, AT-ST, Snowspeeder or bike?
Just call me Ice

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:15 pm

Swoops all the way! Over 372 mph over flat ground with no safty devices. Han Solo used to be a swoop jocky you know. They have no weapons though, so the imperials prefer slower speeders.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Dark Force » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:18 pm

AT-AT. Too bad they be trippin' (insert rim shot here) or else they'd have been the most lethal force.

And I haven't really played any of the SW video games. I'm more of one to follow the movies. ^_^
Don't do anything I wouldn't do... but if you do, name it after me.

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:19 pm

verec wrote:I like Starwars just fine, but nine jedi in a group is a bit much.

Cool, but you can't count Shun as a real Jedi. He's more of a ass hole with Jedi training.

We need to add the persons force abilities to the lists. Some Jedi can lift houses, but can’t see the immediate future. And some can barely life a penny, but are dammed near omniscient in a fight.

Note to all non Starwars fanatics: The ability to see the immediate future (one to two seconds ahead) in their mind, is what give the Jedi their amazing reflexes.

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:46 pm

Gimme AT-ST and Snowspeeders any day. GO THE CABLE!
Just call me Ice

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:55 pm

Give me AT-ATs, some X-Wings, and some Wookkie soliders, and I can conquer a planet.

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:29 pm

lol almost, anyway. Just not if I've got the clones on there.
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:43 pm

For those less fortunate than I, and that do not know what the V-wing is,

The V-Wing is not in the Movies. It was first SEEN in the Star Wars universe Technical Manual. It was first created in one of the more popular Star Wars Novels.

It was actually the final ship you use in the first Rogue Squadron Game. In the final Level was the first time you use it. Then you can take it back to the other levels.

The V-wing looks like a blunted Diamond from above, it has a square cockpit area, with the engines, (The fastest and most agile engines in a Republic/Rebellion style, one man, scrub fighter.) It has wings that sweep back slightly, just enough so that the leading edge is not symmetrical on the front and back.The wings are angled slightly downward, which gives the entire ship it's tradmark very shallow v shape.

Unfortunately, because the V-Wing was given such nimble engines, the propulsion systems were too large to allow the installation of a Shield generator. But the damn thing is so fast, it's practically impossible to hit the midget ship. So it balances out.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:53 pm

The V wing has one major disadvantage, it runs of repulsorlifts and ramjets. in short it can only fly sub-orbital, and all spacecraft can escape it. A-wing might be faster, but it is definately less manuverable, A-wing is pure speed a tiny shield and two lasers.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing