Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:15 pm

That's good. I'll be in later though.
Just call me Ice

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:17 pm

Krunkmatt09 wrote:Anya, Xero doesn't want your crap in his threads either!

:( your mean!

.....fucker...

*crys lots*
:(

i am right-you are an ass...

*tears/hides in blanket in closed closet*
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:22 pm

*Comforts Anya* Don't worry, he's just mean. You don't post crap. lol I don't believe I'm doing this.

Why do you say such things, Krunk? Everyone's entitled to post what they want.
Just call me Ice

Re: Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

Postby Xero » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:24 pm

Post a bio Anya. I'll decide if it's crap.
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:50 pm

okeys... *sniffles*

[copy/past/fills out/brb]

Added after 11 minutes:

Name: Anya Rose Wolfblood

Looks: A young blonde girl with curls long, flowing as her white dress about her… A golden ring around her head, soft brown warm eyes closed within the ice she is frozen in. Her skin a creamy white soft and warm-even with the ice around her, and large white angel wings, white and pure, as she-untouched… for who knows how long…

Character Type: Confused human girl-was frozen; Mother [KND] and is now just waking up. She’s looking for her master-wait… she’s an angel now. Either way-she’s looking for Father [who she will confuse with Darth]

Species: Human

Weapons: None-Vampiric werewolf angel powers? [No material weapons] Her teeth.

Personality: Naïve, shy, loving, very loyal, easily confused, determined, sweet, cuddly, cute, etc.

Alliance: Heart: Light side / Loyalties: Dark side

Bio:
In a lab far far from the computer that you are using at this very moment reading on, in another country, there’s a lab. That tests, breeds, produces, and trains human beings. Mixing DNA, with no care for human ethics. Each human is worth far more then its weight in gold. Born from here comes Anya… The boss’s masterpiece. Anya Rose Wolfblood-A seed, an egg rather, born within its metal halls and cages.
Mysterious past, she falls off the plan, on her way to her owner-she falls into the ice of a lake in Moscow Russia-she doesn’t have much memories as a result…

She fought for her master, he died, but she is frozen when a lady with red hair took hold-fortunately she happen to be safe-and not dead, though she forgets that her master died. She wakes up after she is if found-a frozen angel-being an angel, she never dies… And she is a valuable slave girl and weapon to anyone who might acquire her… even if that’s by her own stupidity or confusion. She just remembers the fight before her master died…

She’d been asleep for a long time, but does not look a minute older then when she was frozen-nor would she age….physically. She was then accidentally dumped into a time portal-leaving her in a time long long ago…

*She is:
1/3 werewolf
1/3 vampire
1/3 human
-geneticaly altered and bred-

[She’s from the future I guess? Two futures. Present, future, then the past.]

[hope its okey...]
Last edited by Anya_wolfblood84 on Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Xero » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:03 pm

Uh.... A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Away. So the KND stuff wouldn't fit. You didn't fill out Species or Looks
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:05 pm

[oh sorries] [o.O? oh, duh-my bad, thought it was set in the future... *reposts*]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Xero » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:07 pm

It's ok ^-^

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:13 pm

[so... its a long long time ago then?]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:35 pm

It's the STAR WARS universe Anya. STAR WARS. As in Like Skywalker, Han Solo, The Millenium Falcon, The Death Star, That universe.

It's actually set during the First three movies, so we don't even have those guys.

hey, whoever had the Rogue Jedi character, I think It was Smiley, How about Zero finds him and shows him the way of the Twilight. yet another side of the Force.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:36 pm

That'd be cool. I'm an evil prick, so i'm different so far...
Just call me Ice

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:44 pm

[i reposted]
Last edited by Anya_wolfblood84 on Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:46 pm

Um...Anya, the 'Edit' button is your friend. No offence.
Just call me Ice

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:48 pm

[lol-sorries. ^-^*][ill do that next time]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:49 pm

That's good.
Just call me Ice

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:50 pm

[*nods* i hope my character is okey now too-lol... anya for some reason-has the most messed up life... even in Furcadia... lol]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:56 pm

Yes. Yes she does. In this I meant. I've never seen Furcadia, so I don't know about that.
Just call me Ice

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:59 pm

Anya, I wrote that yesterday, and that was after i like apologized in 2 of your threads,lol, sorry I was being mean yesterday, but I'm really a nice person! Even though, I know its kinda hard for you to believe that!
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Wizard » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:07 pm

I've decided that I really should give out more info on character sheets. So here it is again. Only better.
===============================================

Name: Brian Thompsen

Alignment: The Dark Side. Sith Apprentice.

Abilites: Can use most Jedi/Sith mind tricks. Due to his brainpower, he is able to fool most races. Even some Hutts can fall prey to his tricks. he is also and expert swordsman and fighter.

Weapon(s): A red lightsaber and two blasters. He also posesses amazing fighting skills.

Bio: He was born on Crousant. His parents were Jack Thompsen (father) and Jenny Thompsen (mother). They were both presumebly killed by a bunch of drunk space pirates. He was nine years old at the time. Six years later he saved Senator Paltapline from a band of space pirates, who he lost to in a sabbac game. Intrestingly enough, they were the same band who killed his parents. Let's just say this. When Brian was finished with them, wamp rats were feasting on their innards. Now, one year later, Brian is a Sith Apprentice to Platapline.

Hair color: Jet-Black

Eye color: Black

Skin color: White

Race/Home planet: Human. Crousant.

General description: Jet-black hair, blck eyes, and white skin. His eyes are not friendly. Actually, quite the opposite. They look at you with intense hatred, a burning passion for evil, and a cruelty you cannot comprehend. Behind those eyes is a shrewd and caculating brain, waiting to be used for plans for the Sith. He has a slender frame, but it doesn't look as if he would be on The Galaxy's Thinnest People list. He usually wear black robes of the Sith, but when in public he wears underwear (expected), jeans, Poto socks, and Nuke shoes. His lightsaber hangs from his belt, and his blasters so as well. On the upper torso he wears a undershirt, a black or blue shirt, and a Gax sweatshirt. A silver, beaded neckalace hangs around his neck, the only rememberance of his mother he has...

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:35 pm

Krunkmatt09 wrote:Anya, I wrote that yesterday, and that was after i like apologized in 2 of your threads,lol, sorry I was being mean yesterday, but I'm really a nice person! Even though, I know its kinda hard for you to believe that!

yeah-your just young. but never-ever go lightly when someone-anyone mentions being raped. or having childeren die.... thats a huge reason why i hate you. and i love my childeren very much... [and i dont like to be raped/where the kids came from] but at least ya sayin sorry.

and also-don't try to change someone. or the character-unless they takin ooc - to ic. which is bad. if someones is just acting like they're character-just wait it out, it usally comes around and what not. k?

"thing's'll turn out right in the end"
-Mrs. Teapots

[ive found that to eventually be right. even if it takes a while]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Xero » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:36 pm

Where'd she repost? I can't find it!

Postby Dark Force » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:01 pm

Name: Neguma Astothal

Looks: Black hair, Brown eyes, 6'3"

Character Type: Sith Lord

Species: Human

Weapons: Dual Lightsabres, each can became double-bladed if need be. [(EDIT): Say he could use one for hand to hand battling, and controlling the other flying about like a disc.]

Personality: Ruthless, will go so far as to destroy his own men if need be.

Alliance: Dark Side

Bio: Once taken under as an apprentice to the Hero side of Jedi Knights, he was captured and brainwashed into serving the Empire. For many months he was trained in the Dark Arts. Although he fought contantly between his two minds, he eventually became corrupt with hatred and had slain his master. He quickly dispatched the guards in his room before engaging, and defeated him in a fearsome battle. He lied to the forces and stated that a squadron of Jedi Knights had come and defeated him in a transport vehicle. He proclaimed himself as ruler, and soon all began to hail Darth Neguma.

EDIT: He resides in a tower on the planet Croussant.
Last edited by Dark Force on Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do... but if you do, name it after me.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:08 pm

Xero wrote:Where'd she repost? I can't find it!

the one that says:

*She is:
1/3 werewolf
1/3 vampire
1/3 human
-geneticaly altered and bred-

[She’s from the future I guess? Two futures. Present, future, then the past.]

[hope its okey...]

at the end.

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Xero » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:09 pm

Good except for the fact that...THIS IS IN THE 1-3 SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION?

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:22 pm

shut it!

not everyone goes through every anime and other realted thing! if you can't tell-im not that bright!

:( your even more mean...*crys*

[*hides in jack's ghi-while hes wearing it. hes not stopping her...*]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing