Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

Postby Xero » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:46 am

This will be staged in the Episode 1-3 trilogy.

Character sheet:

Name:

Looks: (Hair color, Eye Color, Build, Height ect.)

Character Type: ( Jedi Padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Sith Apprentice, Sith, Sith Lord, Bounty Hunter)

Species: (Human, Rodian, Wookie, Selqath, Ewok ect.)

Weapons:

Personality:

Alliance: ( Dark Side, Light Side, Credits, Neutral)

Bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's mine:

Name: Trent (no last name)

Looks: Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Medium Build, 5' 6

Character Type: Bounty Hunter

Species: Human

Weapon(s): A lightsaber he stipped from a Jedi's body, Blaster Pistols, An E-11 Blaster Rifle, and Durasteel cord

Personality: A bounty hunter that shows no mercy to any bountys. He rarely kills them however. Unless of course they're worth more dead than alive.

Alliance: Credits

Bio: He was taken into the Jedi Order when he was young, but he never wanted to be a Jedi. The only thing that interested him was the lightsaber. Though he never got to build his own lightsaber he striped one from the body of an apprentice that was killed in a dangerous mission. Shortly after he reached his thirteenth birthday. He left the Jedi Order, for he had all he needed. He quickly found a job as a bounty hunter. Most people wouldn't expect a 13 year old boy to be a bounty hunter. As the years went by he progressed in the art of Bounty Hunting. Though the force courses through his body, Trent cannot touch the force. It abandoned him as he did the Order.
Last edited by Xero on Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:57 am

Name: Matt Tehran

Looks:Light Brown Hair, Lavender Eyes, Medium Build, 5'5

Character Type: Jedi Padawan

Personality: Very good-hearted and kind, cares about others, hates to fight, but if provoked will get very enraged

Alliance: Light Side

Weapons/Powers: His father's powerful dark blue light saber and mind reading.

Bio: Son of a very well known and famous Jedi Master, Matt has always been mocked as weak and a scaredy cat, but after one incident when he was very young he learned how to harness his power for good! Matt now age 15 has dreams of becoming a great Jedi Master like his father, but something always seems to get in his way. So will Matt ever accomplish his dream?
Last edited by Krunkmatt09 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Re: Star Wars RP Sign Up/Discussion

Postby Wizard » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:14 pm

Name: Brian Thompsen

Looks: Black hair, black eyes. Very thin. 5"4.

Character type: Sith Apprentice to Lord Sith.

Personality: Cold, unfeeling, and shrewd.

Alliance: Dark Side

Bio: Parents are unknown. Was found by Chancellor Platapline on Crousent. After helping Platapline escape from a band of space pirates, Platalpine took him in, and found him to be very resourceful. Now he is Platapline's apprentice.

Postby Xero » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:43 pm

I approve both bios.
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

Postby Wizard » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:48 pm

YAY! ^_^

Postby Imp » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:31 pm

Um, Wizard, the edit button is your friend.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:15 pm

Name: Zero

Looks: Has a long blonde Ponytail that falls down his back to his waist. His eyes are of the Bluest Sapphire, and in battle are Hard and cold as ice. He stands about 6'2" and is built powerfully, but athletically. He is usually seen in his dark brown cloak, and wears his signature Crimson Armor beneath. Uses his Force abilities to deflect attention from himself, so it is hard to notice him with a passing glance.

Character Type: A Grey Character. Has fought on every side of the conflict. A very Rare Neutral Jedi/Sith, he has learned the secrets even the oldest Jedi and Sith Masters Dare not reveal to themselves.

Personality: Outgoing, while reserved at the same time. Hides something. A Naturally good natured person.

Weapons: (Forgot this part...) <Left Gauntlet> "Z-Buster" MkXVII Plasma Buster Cannon, <Right Gauntlet> "S.Boomerang" Lightfield Reflector Shield/projectile, <Hand Held> "Triple/Recoil Rod" Spear/Tonfa Plasma Blade Weapon. Rebuilt "Lucas" Lightsabre, "Key of Zero" Staff (Magical, Will not really come into play in this RP, being from another Dimension and all.)

Alliance: Walks a thin line between the Light and the Darkness. Borderline Neutral. leaning towards good.

Bio: Ripped from his Dimension, Zero spent Many years wandering the Dimensional Pathways, and after being tossed between a myriad of worlds, finally gained control on entering the Star Wars Universe. He decided to explore this universe, and aquired a V-wing fighter, unmarked, that was originally meant for the republic, but was lost in debris, and picked up by a Junk dealer. He has preformed many upgrades and Modifications of his own over the years, including removing the standard Control suite and swapping it for a system that integrates with his own, effectively letting him "Be the Ship" This configuration allows him to forgo a R-series droid unit for piloting, being able to use his own internal AI system for that purpose, but makes it so that He is the only one who can fly it at all, since he must be connected to it to even start up the engines.

He has had many many encounters with the force, from his discovery of his own latent talents, to his training under Luke Skywalker, to his fall to darkness when his evil personality took over, and then to his execution of many young Jedi adepts, and then his subsequent defeat and redemption at the hands of Jedi Master Murra Tekal, a close personal friend of his. His own Force talents limit his ability with telekinesis and battle abilities, but he has shown a singular talent in Mental Force abilities. Even to the point of nearly defeating Master Skywalker in a Mental Duel. It was only in his abilities as a swordsman that he had escaped the battle with Luke alive. He had lost the Mental battle, but his Natural Swordsmanship allowed him to hold off Skywalker until he was able to escape.

His Dimensional Traveling has made his impact on the SW universe Sporadic, appearing at one age in the time after the Empire, and appearing at an older age in the years before even the Jedi Coucil was formed. His traveling in Dimensions makes it so that there is no way for him to appear in a specific Time period as all Dimensions have a different flow and direction of Time. (Therefore to explain how he's done all that and is still in the time period of the first three movies, Episodes 1-3...)

Having been taken over by the Dark side for a long period, he still carries the taint of the Dark side, something any Jedi can pick up on, though it is now very faint. Any jedi arround him will most likely feel a very very faint discomfort around him,

After breaking free of the Dark sides control, he found the critical flaws in both the Sith AND the Jedi's way of life, and has since corrected those flaws in his philosophy, he now walks the thin line of the Twilight between the Dark side and the Light side. Making him stronger in the force than any jedi or sith.

OOC: Sorry It's so long, But I really had to explain Zero's character in a detailed form. This is basically just a synopsis of what happens to him in the Story I've written, though I haven't gotten to the Star Wars part of his life.
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:21 pm

[Star Wars... its the one in the movies-right? with RDD2? ^-^ *huggles* and that gold guy? Awww! and Darth!]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:23 pm

>.@

give me a fwew minutes to make a bio

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:34 pm

[lol... i should make Anya cry. frozen and wake up... lol..have her think Darth is her master-fuck.. everyone is fucked... >.>][lol]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:08 pm

Anya, Xero doesn't want your crap in his threads either!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:11 pm

or does he ?!?

>.@

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:12 pm

LOL! Ok, we'll let him think it over whenever he comes online!

ImageImageImage

Postby Wizard » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:13 pm

(Enough with all the fighting crap! Why don't you guys make a thread so you can fight and let us get on with our RPs. It's not cool ruinging other's fun with your arguments.)

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:16 pm

You're right brian, and I'm done with it just forget everything I said because it doesn't matter anymore!

ImageImageImage

Postby Icerider » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:48 pm

Name:Rhcam Ramicaru

Physical Description:Black hair, Blue eyes, Light build, 5' 8

Character Type:Rogue Jedi (Grey zone character)

Species:Human

Weapons:Purple Lightsaber, Force abilities.

Personality:A cold man with no objections to using his powers to harm people, though he may help some with them. Though he has a small amount of compassion for young people (mostly).

Allience:Rogue

Bio:Rhcam was a student at the Jedi Academy on Coruscant. He was expelled from there because he was filled with hate for his father, and it got in the way of his training. He taught himself other abilties branching off from his Jedi training. He is still full of hate, for his father and of the Jedi council, but now it enhances his abilities instead of hindering them. Every time he thinks of his father, he goes berserk. While he is berserk, he destroys a lot of things and kills any people near him.
Last edited by Icerider on Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just call me Ice

Postby smileyblacksun » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:22 pm

Can we have rouge Jedi? You know, not choosing a side, not wanting to dominate the universe, just looking out for number one. An outcast of the Jedi Order maybe?

Name: Shun Ro

Looks: Pale skin, short dark blue hair, Green eyes, stands at 5’2,â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:23 pm

Don't expect an answer to soon, Xero is offline and prolly won't come back online until tomorrow afternoon as he has school in the morning!

ImageImageImage

Postby Icerider » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:25 pm

Probably. Too bad for him though. I don't have school for about another week. *stretches*
Just call me Ice

Postby Xero » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:02 pm

I approve Hasagawa's bio. Except for the fact that this is the early era. When Anakin was a Jedi. 1-3 not 4-6.

Postby Icerider » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:20 pm

That's true.
Just call me Ice

Postby Xero » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm

Oh and Iceriders and Smiley's are approved.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:14 pm

That's what I said, Zero is a Dimensional Traveler. Traveling through Dimensions each dimension has a different flow and speed of time, some are flowing in the same direction, some are opposed to each other, like opposite sides of a highway or interstate.

And thanks, Xero
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:58 am

Ahh, explanation is good. It is very good. He's a D-traveller. This's gonna get wierd; even by my standards! :)
Just call me Ice

Postby Xero » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:14 pm

((Your welcome. I think I'll wait a little bit before I start the actual RP.))

((Like in a few hours or something))

Next

Return to Role Playing