Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:05 pm

Sarena was getting bored, "yo barkeepah! You got any music?"

Re: Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

Postby Rap Scallion » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:09 pm

"So barkeep, about that room, you said you only let em out to people you like . . . . . what about people you'll learn to like, namely myself. . . . . or perhapes I could do a trade, my services for yours ?"
You can beat me, you can kick me, you can kill me . . . but don't ever, ever bore me. ~ graduate of Caligulas RPing university ~

Location: In the dark. I spent so long in it, it's grown on me.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:12 pm

(OOC: I'll assume you refered to Rayven's Zero.)

Alex Sr. Picked up Neko Shiro. "Hey, lil guy! Haven't seen you in months. How's your new home doing, anyway?" The Remours walk over to set with Idox and Lucas, N.Shiro on Alex Sr.'s shoulder.

Another person stepped in. This one was like Idox, though; a reploid. "...Idox..." Gamma said, passing by his rival to set near Lucas. "...What happened to him?" Alex Jr. looked over.

"He went to get his ID from SX and the boss sicked Gabriel on him." The others all shook and responded in disgust.

N.Shiro looked to Lucas. "Poor guy. He'll be like this for days..."

Another person walked in. This time it was a woman with brown hair, soft, blue eyes, and a loving smile. Shiro immediately looked to her.

"Tearain!" He stood up, as did Lumenias and Ludevian. They waited for her to set before seating themselves.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:17 pm

The bartender considered "The radio only gets NPR, and the TV only gets a channel of endless Mexican soaps. Except on leep year days when we get a MASH marathon for some reason. I think they have prarrie home companion on if you wanna listen to that." A grin split his face, "Or you could not be cheep and put a quarter in the jukebox over there." A rag indicated a dark shape in one corner, covered by a sheet.
"As for you, I like guys, I might give them a room. Thats a rule. Only guy who ever broke that was the guy who gave me my tatto. And that is a work of art to compart to the Mona Lisa. However, you have not pissed me off so there is a good chance you might earn room four before closing time."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Rap Scallion » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:22 pm

"Nothing like a friendly competition, so what do I have to do to earn that room apart from be nice to you ?"

Gyp watches the goings on about the room as he waits for a reply from the busy barkeep.
You can beat me, you can kick me, you can kill me . . . but don't ever, ever bore me. ~ graduate of Caligulas RPing university ~

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:22 pm

"Juke box? Tattoos? Live music i say!!!" She looked at the small flute like instrument she had, "if you dont think any un will mind?"

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:25 pm

The barman laughed, and set a glass down. "I'll be the judge of that. People I like remember? That generally includes nice people, or at least somthing close to nice."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Rap Scallion » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:06 pm

Gyp glaces at his wrist watch, "So what's closing time around here, I was interested in how long I got before I have to go sleep in the woods."

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:46 am

(OOC: Now, who else haven't I used... Oh, damn, I forgot the name to those other two I made...)

Gamma looked over to Idox. "Hey, when exactly did SX say Monarch was finishing his current story?" Idox looked to him, wondering why he said that aloud.

"...He was going to finish it around 160 chapters, I think." Gamma nodded the glanced his eyes left as he listened to Shiro and the others.

Lumenias spoke to Tearain first. "How have you been?" Tearain looked at him.

"I've been well. Things certainly are returning to normal."

"...I'm sorry about your town... I didn't know Elohim would show up..." Shiro said.

Tearain giggled and gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry. You couldn't have prevented it. After all, it is Shiro X's story." Lumenias and Shiro both laughed a bit.

"And yet he still hasn't finished." Lumenias added. He looked over to Ludevian. "...You've been strangely silent. What's wrong?" Ludevian looks across at Lumenias, constantly having a wide smile.

"I have a secret technique or ultimate power. Let me show you." He placed his hands on the table. "Feel the might of Banana Pudding with strawberry sprinkles!" He then creates a compression field around his legs. When it vanished, so did his pants. "Oops, the underpants knomes must've struck, again. Teeheehee."

Shiro and Tearain both stared at him, but Lumenias remained calm. "Ludevian..." He shook his head and snapped his fingers. In a poof, his pants returned, along with a pair of underpants.

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:22 am

Satsuke finished off her drink, "Man, this place is getting real crowded." She left some money for the drinks on the counter, but she was some what drunk by now. "I think I'll just go home and take a nap." She got and tried to leave, but she forgot her power didn't work here. "Why can't I get through?!" She tries over and over until she finally gives up and sits down at a nearby seat and just kind falls asleep.

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:50 pm

"Clossing time is fifteen minutes after the last drunk stumbles out the door. Thats never been later than 3:30 AM." He watched Satsuke walk into the door, and turned to chuckle to himself.

Postby Rap Scallion » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:44 pm

Gyp looks about the busy room and for a few brief moments surveys the patrons drinking and carousing.

"It looks like I got a long while before that happens so I might go do some other stuff and come back. I'll see you later."

Gyp grabs up his kitbag and swings it over his shoulder and heads out the door.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:48 pm

"hahaha, ilove how no body here knows ho to control themselves, can nobody else hold there liquor?"

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:10 pm

Wizard nodded at Sarena. "I'll have the most powerful drink in the Universe...A Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!" he said, defiantly.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:30 pm

"Good luck, i found it hard to control even...." She glanced at her tail.

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:31 pm

"I guess I'm made of more powerful stuff." Wizard said, grinning.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:32 pm

Sarena glared a second, then decided against violence, not in a place where her powers were useless...."Maybe, or maybe your to hyped up on sugar to notice"

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:54 pm

"Probably." Wizard said, twitching.

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:34 pm

The dreaded gargale blaster did not apear as the bartender pointed out that those twelve cokes needed time to empty out of his digestion before anything else could get in.

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:37 pm

Brian sighed, walked out, and came back in with a Pan Galatic Gargle Blaster in his hands. He grinned, held the cup up, and drank. The effects were immeditate. Wizard began singing and wobbling around.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:38 pm

"HAHAHAHA!!! I knew it wouldnt take much.....even with the sugar dampenning,"

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:13 pm

Wizard grinned stupidly and then stood up. "Nah, not really. I really am sober." he said, laughing.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:18 pm

Caligula (DSA) wrote:"hahaha, ilove how no body here knows ho to control themselves, can nobody else hold there liquor?"
]

Zero looked up as the significance of this phrase just came to him. "I don't have a problem holding my liquor. Not being able to get drunk and all that. Oi, Barkeep! So do you know of that stuff I told ya about?"

Tenkoro was face down on the bar still mumbling to himself.

"Oh yeah, and do you have that cattleprod and Whiskey?"
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:22 pm

Wizard settled down at the bar. "Could I have some pickles?" he asked.

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:54 pm

The dark liquer was produced, along with a bottle of Jack Daniels. No cattle prod seemed forthcoming. The jar of pickles was produced and three plucked out with tongs.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing