Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:16 pm

Sure- but only one at a time XD haha, and one might see things that the other didn't...*Evil grin*

Added after 21 seconds:

And also- Akemi's 24, so she's fully developed...HA!
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Alucard666 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:17 pm

dude I call goin in after rai, I've wanted koga to meet Akemi anyways.

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:19 pm

Heh, yeays. So yeah...Lol. Hmm *Thinks up different things to happen when people come based on order*
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:22 pm

*walks in whistling*

Postby lyca » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:46 pm

Sorry I coulnd't make it in time to get my but handed to me. But I'll make a dramatic entrance later when everyone else is down. Or Or just when the strongest is in the most peril.

Either way, I'll try to make it cool.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby BG07 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:50 pm

AH HA! I have an idea as to why they'd arrive at different times... Rai could give Koga that parchment and tell him to deliver it to the Hokage, saying that he's going to check up on Akemi while she's at her house... then everything else is pretty much self explainitory

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:52 pm

YES! That would work- but only after Akemi heals...How about I post about getting a blood transfer and going home..?
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BG07 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:54 pm

Sounds good to me... just hurry up with it :P

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:23 pm

Heh- sorry, I had to eat dinner..
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:40 pm

You guys better not start a secret relationship or something....ewww....

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:41 pm

^^'...wow....
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:44 pm

lol
Demon of Elru

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:45 pm

That would not be humorous at all XD I am not planning that, but whatever happens happens...(not telling anything!)
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:49 pm

O_O

BAD!!!! BAD AKEMI!!!

Postby BG07 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:49 pm

o.O

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:50 pm

Heheh... *grins* This is getting fun.
Demon of Elru

Postby Kyuu » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:50 pm

NEIN!!!!

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:18 pm

Since the fight's over, I'll post the CS for everyone to finally look at.

====

Name: Takanaru Kyonsuske

Alias/Title: Karite-Oujou

Village: None, as far as he remembers.

Personality: Masochistic and dark, Kyonsuske is very anti-social. Kyonsuske rarely speaks and thus lets others know little about himself. He's obssessed with death and pain. Generally, he's not one to have a really deep personality. But despite his taste for anarchy and death, he's very loyal once he befriends someone. It's always good to have the Reaper on your side, eh? Though he's capable of speech, there's hardly a moment where he actually does it. He instead uses his chakra to give subliminal messages to those around him. He also has a similar attitude for his sight.

Appearance: Kyonsuske is very lean and slim, standing at the height of five feet and eleven inches. He wears a brown scarf that covers the lower portion of his face and hides his mouth. His white kimono top is stained with blood and torn from years of fighting. His arms are covered, in part, by the sleeves of a mesh shirt he has on underneath his kimono -- which he made from a fishing net. Over his hands are thick, black, leather gloves with steel covering the knuckles. His thin waist is wrapped with a red, silk sash that drapes a bit over his pants. His pants are baggy and torn just as much as his kimono. The legs are tucked into a pair of steel greaves that go up to his knees. His black, steel greaves are thin and amazingly light-weight.

But, his most recognizable characteristics are his scars. On his head, he has a scar over both eyes, a crossing pair of scars that form an X his forehead, and a pair of long scars that go down his cheeks. On his body, the scars curve all around him, littered over him like blades of grass. They are numerous and thick -- far too many to count. His legs are no different, being fitted perfectly with scars that follow along the edge of each and every muscle he has. His feet...his feet are a disgusting mess. In all, it's a wonder that this man is even standing after so much.

His brown hair is very dark and thick, being pushed off his face by a single, white bandanna. His hair flows back in an unkept mess and goes down to his shoulder blades. It's so dark, though, that it looks like its black with red streaks. The streaks are just the lighter portions of his hair, though, that aren't dirty and stained with dried blood. His eyes, though, are a deep, beautiful shade of azure blue. But this is kept hidden as Kyonsuske sometimes pulls his bandanna over his eyes. Other times he just keeps them closed. The bandanna, though, is very thin so he can see through it -- but none ever really move close enough to be able to see his eyes' color, as they'd have to press against it like Kyonsuske does to do so.

Justus/Skills: Inner Pain-- A strange and powerful jutsu that's as beneficial as it is dangerous. The scars on Kyonsuske's body are meant to cover up the seal that was carved into his skin. This makes it nearly impossible to locate the jutsu seal. As the ability is created from a seal on Kyonsuske's body, the power is activated at all times. What it does is simple: The more pain Kyonsuske recieves the stronger and faster he becomes. Matched with Kyonsuske's high tolerance for pain, this makes him quite a dangerous fighter.

Banpaia no jutsu-- Kyonsuske has been taught a strange and powerful jutsu. As a being created as a living weapon and capable of using deadly attacks, his creators saw it only fitting to give him this gift. True to the name, Kyonsuske has to grapple with an enemy and get very close to them. Once he's got a clear chance, he can bite the enemy's neck and begin drinking their blood. For normal shinobi, this only results in leaving them weakened while it heals Kyonsuske, but at the same time it weakens him. Without the injuries, his pain subsides and he loses his extra strength. But when performed on shinobi possessing a bloodline skill, he is capable of using the said ability. But the obtained skill only lasts for ten minutes after the first use. It also becomes cleared out if he obtains another bloodline, and he loses the use of it naturally if he doesn't use it within twenty-four hours.

Bunshin no jutsu-- A basic jutsu that creates clones of the user. Though the clones will look, move and act exactly like the original, the ones created by this are fake and cannot harm even a fly. Upon contact, they vanish.

Kage bunshin no jutsu-- A evolved/superior/updated form of the typical cloning jutsu. The clones created are real duplicates and share the chakra of the original. Though the clones are real and can do harm, one direct hit of any type easily causes the clone to vanish.

Henge no jutsu-- This jutsu transforms a person into any shape or form they wish.

Kokuangyou no jutsu-- This jutsu casts an enemy into total darkness. Everything becomes black and nothing but the caster's opponent can be seen. This makes it so that attackers cannot be seen and defense nearly impossible.

Shinteki nami no jutsu-- A strange and mysterious jutsu that allows a user to send out messages through the mind. Most of the time words aren't heard, but it's possible to speak if one concentrates hard enough.

Equipment: Tnemhsinup-- An old and rusted katana with numerous chips in the blade. In all it matches Kyonsuske perfectly as it never breaks, no matter how damaged it becomes. The blade is exactly four feet long. The hilt -- constructed in the shape of a two-sided skull baring two pearls in the eye sockets, the handle is wrapped in worn and torn black fabric -- is one foot long. The twin pearls are special-made. Constructed to absorb and alter the chakra of its weilder, the pearls can transform the katana into a long battle scythe whenever the pearls are touched at the same time. It's because of the chakra connection that the weapon cannot be broken while Kyonsuske weilds it.

Background: (These memories are entirely a lie. They were placed into Kyonsuske's mind to keep his true indentity a secret.)

Growing up, Kyonsuske became a slave. He was passed on from place to place, doing everything he was told to. In his life he has worked for over six hundred different people. With no hope for a good life, Kyonsuske has tried repeatedly to commit suicide. Each effort ended in failure, as he seemed destined to suffer through this world.

Through the years, though, he did manage to be purchased by kind owners. Some taught him to read and write, some taught him how to cook. Then there were two who taught him how to use a sword. They were the masters Kyonsuske had lived with the longest, his time with them stretching from his young age of eight until he was eighteen. In that time, he learned very much from the two samurai. But, they were killed in their sleep by the slave traders who sold Kyonsuske to them. The traders had found out the samurai planned to grant Kyonsuske freedom, and didn't very much care for it.

When he was nineteen, Kyonsuske was handed off to a woman named Setura. This woman, though cruel and heartless at times, was a true beauty. She also possessed a strange kindness for slaves that no others did. After some time, she grew to acquire a more personal liking for Kyonsuske. As it would seem, her rare kindness was caused by her more primal urges.

Two years passed and Kyonsuske had grown to like the woman. They even became more personal with each of their frequent encounters. But, yet again, Kyonsuske was derived of that which he needed most to help him live in this world. Setura was killed by a random man as she slept. From what the man had said, she had charged him too much for her services. It seemed that he wanted a little more fun to make the payment deserving.

Kyonsuske, once again, became a slave of trade. But, having grown strong over the years from his constant beatings and failed attempts at suicide, Kyonsuske rebeled. His next master was a harsh, brutal swordsmith. Taking a hint from his past, he killed the craftsman in his sleep. As he fled, though, Kyonsuske took with him a single katana containing two chakra-absorbing pearls in the hilt. He's been alone and free ever since.

Stats:

[[Stat]]-- [[Base points]] (Total with extra points)

Health/Chakra Pool-- 5 (7)

Chakra Control-- 2

Taijutsu-- 3 (4)

Ninjutsu-- 5

Genjutsu-- 1

Tools-- 1

Added after 1 hours 22 minutes:

Pff. And I thought Kyonsuske was emo. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:19 pm

Muaha, yes, Akemi can be 'emoliscious' (A term I made up XD haha)
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:20 pm

I meant Rai, really. He's whining more on his past than Akemi is. lol
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:21 pm

...dude... THAT is what modded us... pfft... he seems a little underpowered to be doing that...

Added after 45 seconds:

Ro Wong wrote:I meant Rai, really. He's whining more on his past than Akemi is. lol

Rai is not EMO! >.< He just didn't have many friends...

Postby Alucard666 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:24 pm

ok guys, just let me know

Postby Akaine » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:26 pm

XD haha, emo...*chuckles*
I rather think of Akemi as the 'closet slasher'

Okay Alucard! Will do :3
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:26 pm

lol He's not too strong to start with. But that pain ability really beats your ass.
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:27 pm

pfft... my dude blew a guy's head off and someguy's arm...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing