Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:41 pm

They are shadow clones. And though Kyonsuske lacks the huge chakra Naruto has, it doesn't mean he can't create ten at most. Just means Naruto can create dozens of them with ease. *ruffles BG's hair*
Demon of Elru

Postby Kyuu » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:13 pm

Swirling Pollen: This ability allows Hinote to control the pollen from flowers in the area. She uses the pollen to flow around her opponent and makes them temporarily deaf and blind for a period of time. Depending how strong the pollen is and how many flowers are there; she can make them be blind for a long period or short period. This attack is most effective in the spring and least effective in the winter.

That's the techinque I'm about to commense.

Postby Alucard666 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:51 pm

*yawn* Wish my mom wasn't using the comp all night, I coulda kicked some ass.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:05 pm

You wished. It's over and I just let the character's land their attacks. Geo, actually... Would've been nice if others had done something...
Demon of Elru

Postby narutodesu » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:38 pm

Hmm..if the sign ups are reopened I kinda wanna join but hmm I just ponder on it for a bit.

Postby Soul » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:53 am

This, I do so hope, is going to be rather fun, it has been some time since I've actually RPed with a different group of people.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:17 am

Hrm, Maybe I should get some involvement by getting my old good guy Nin from "MY" Naruto Idea thread...

Hrm... Actually, I think I'll do that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Name: Douma Hirashi (Family Name, Personal name)

Description: Most of the time, When you see him he is in normal street clothes, Very non-descript, the only things you might notice is that he stands at about 5'9", and has his Forehead protector tied around his upper arm. His ninja outfit is the standard Chuunin Flak Jacket he got when he became a chuunin, and an ANBU Katana strapped across his back, along with the Dark green bodysuit beneath it. His arms and legs have thick, Orange colored footlong bands around them at the wrist and ankle, and he stands as though nothing in the world really bothers him. His hair Spikes back and downwards, pulling into a severe ponytail that reaches his lower back. His eyes are a Dark Icy blue, but his eyes are continually halflidded, so It's hard to tell sometimes what his eyes look like.

Special/Unique Weapons/Tools:
ANBU Katana: Sharpened to a razors edge, these are the finest Katana made, And have been strengthened with an ancient jutsu, that makes them practically indestructible.

Weighted Chains: Keeps these tied around his waist like a belt and over his shoulders, he can use these chains as weapons if he wants or needs to. No one that has seen him using the chains is still alive though.

Bio: His family has served the Leaf for years, and most of his family have led lives into the ANBU squads, himself included. Not much is known of his past since most of the people that were around to witness it have been killed on missions, but some of the other Jounin remember, and the Hokage remembers. After he spent his required time in the ANBU squads, he left and became a Jounin for the village.

As for his past, He grew up among his family for the most part, even after becoming a student of the Ninja academy. He showed great promise in Taijutsu and Tool use, and While he wasn't a genius like some in the fields of Nin and Genjutsu, He made average grades, keeping himself well within the standards of the academy. It was when he became a Genin that the trouble started. Konoha was involved in a war at the time. Every ninja above Genin was sent to fight for the villages supporters, Leaving the children of Konoha to defend the Village hidden in the leaves. Fortunately, it was a short war, simply a Shogun that had forgotten his place in the world, but the toll on some families, Hirashi's included, was dire. His father was taken from this world in the battle with one of the elite Guardsmen of the lord, and his mother returned a broken, emotional wreck. She had been seriously injured and it was said she would not be able to fight again. It was a miracle she survived to get back at all however, since it seemed she had given up on her life.

Until she recovered and saw her childs face. Hirashi ignited a fire within her, a fire that had almost guttered out when her husband had died before her. She took him from classes most days and trained him personally most days, only allowing him to go back to school the minimum number of days required to graduate. The result was Hirashi grew into a seemingly uncaring weapon, his only mission to protect the village and it's people. He had changed drastically from the loudmouthed youth he had been, trading it for the now stony, unemotional pillar of strength he now seemed to be.

But all Pillars eventually crack and decay, no matter how finely crafted or well made...

For the last five years, he has been a major part of the ANBU squads, but he now is being recalled to the village for a "Special" mission. What that mission is, the Hokage has refused to tell him, Citing "It's a Surprise, Douma-san. It wouldn't do to ruin a Surprise."

To this day, very few know Hirashi's True story. Only the Hokage, and those few Jounin that grew up with him still remember. All others, including his mother, have departed this world for the next.

--Abilities--
Physical: IIII
Chakra: IIII
Taijutsu: IIIII
Ninjutsu: IIII
Genjutsu: II
Ninja Tools: IIIII

--Taijutsu--
Konoha Senpu
Konoha Daisenpu
Konoha Reppu
More to be revealed...

--Ninjutsu--
Basics (Kawarimi, Henge, Bunshin)
Kage Bunshin
Katon: Karyuu Endan
Doton: Shinju Zanshu

--Genjutsu--
Art of the Thousand Blades of Death (Creates the illusion that a person is being slowly tortured with a thousand swords, being slowly impaled into them while secured to an immovable surface in a nondescript room.)
Other Basic Genjutsu...
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:16 pm

Name:Ryuichi (Ryu) Sakamoto
bio: In the village of Konoha this "prodigy" if you will was born. At first everyone in the clan was overjoyed that a member of there clan had been born with a bloodline ability (No one had, had one in 100 years) the reason for the lack of abilities for so long was credited to the somewhat gruesome history the crosshair clan, as they used to be called when they had there own village, possessed. In the long years before an "incident" with another clan, and themselves, the cross hair clan had a been a very powerful village. The reason being was the abilities they were born with. These abilities made it near impossible to

fight them head on. However most things are not born to last, as was the village. There had been fearsome arguments in the clan one month, some so bad the arguments escalated into fights. This argument was over whether the people of the clan should blind fold those of new who possessed the ability as to not deter every single other person from constantly fearing them (and even up the odds in a fight). One could say it mainly was an argument between traditionals and revolutionaries. As you can tell the traditionals were old and experienced members of the clan while the revolutionaries were young, inexperienced, but strong members on the opposite end. The younger member did not want this law passed at all as it would endanger the clans people, while the older ones, who upheld justice, wanted this so the peoples greed toward power would not spiral out of control. While all these arguments were going around another ninja from another clan infiltrated the village, and while it would be impossible for a regular ninja to infiltrate this village, this was no ordinary ninja. This ninja possessed the same ability as the people in the clan, in fact had a small accident from another year (of which this accident is a story for another time) not taken place the ninja would in fact be of the clan itself. Anyway where was I? Ahh yes this ninja infiltrated the clan, and since he himself had the ability he was successful in avoiding other clans people. This ninjas mission by the way was to assassinate the clans leader, and that's is just what he did....It was a particularly fine evening one day in the palace of the leader or emperor as they had back then. And although the day was fine inside the palace was not. The emperor was having an argument with his head advisor. They had been arguing over what the whole clans people had been arguing about. The emperor wanted the blindfold while his advisor advised against it(the reason the advisor could argue with him was that he was also a close friend and the reason why he was putting up such a fears argument was because he was at the head of the party against the blindfold)They had been in a particularly strong argument when the advisor, ridden with frustration, struck the emperor, he quickly realizing what he had done left with out a word. The next day a body was found in the emperors quarters. The body of the emperor himself, stabbed in the heart. Immediately they blamed the advisor, who denied all accusations, but some rebellious member for the blindfolds wanted revenge, and so they killed the head advisor to get back at the part opposing the blindfolds. In less then a day they had started a civil war amongst the clans people. To make matters worse the village who had sent the ninja attacked the separated people of the clan, and from this almost every single person of the clan was killed, but if it weren't for a small group of 40 people who escaped then I would not be telling this story. Those 40 people escaped and traveled far and wide away from the fallen village they had lived in.
Finnaly after months of traveling the clans people came across the (at the time) small village of Konoha and intergrated into their society. And because of the dirting of the bloodline there has not been anyone since Ryuichi's birth that has had the full bloodline ability. The reason why no one had made a good hubbub of them was because the clans old village was a long disance away and all the Konohins knew about them was that there eyes sent chills down there spines, they being good people accepted the refuged villagers

bloodline ability:He possesses the ability of the most extreme
his eyes contain a cross hair on them and the yolk of his eyes is completely black, the cross hair is a semi-dark shade of red
to give you an idea of the shape here is a picture

what this ability can do is predict with almost absolute precision where an enemy will hit, this ability also prevents the use of projectiles against him as the eye with calculate exactly at what momentum the said projectile is being thrown, angle, and speed, thus he is able to dodge most everything the enemy will throw at him this also goes for physical combat. His ability with projectiles is increased in the thousands, as he is able to predict what the enemies reaction as he throws the object, precisely where it will hit, where to hit to instantly kill, and it is near impossible to dodge any of these. Not only is his ability with projectiles increased but his hitting precision with hand held weapons (and his hands themselves) is also increased. He can also see through and totally destroy 1-2 level genjutsu he comes across and can see through most all manner of disguises used with chakra or not. He can see through walls but only to a degree, and anyone who looks upon his eyes will at first become paralyzed with fear and have nightmares for weeks. This may seem like god-modding but as my equipment will tell it not as it seems

Village:Konoha

Appearance:Silver white hair, wears a red trench coat, with black slightly baggy pants stuffed into his cleated black calf high boots, and an equipment belt,
wears the old family relic forehead protector over his eyes with a single cross hair inscribed on it. Because of the location of this forehead protector people sometimes think that he's is blind and thus some try to take advantage of him, but everything is not as it seems...

his official forehead protector is on his arm like a strap

Jutsu/Skills:Basics, other moderate ninja jutsu, and some specials

____special ninjutsu____

Shadow rain*- the user jumps well into the air with the target directly below. Using the bloodline ability he throws 1 lone kunai that has been infused with chakra at time of use. The kunai ,when in moderate range of target, burst into 50 chakra infused kunai surprising the target and hard to dodge. The kunai are all at super heated.

explosive style- many explosive notes are thrown at once. Number of thrown depends on current chakra. Notes explode on impact

death stare*- induces paralyses on target. Target must see eyes directly
also induces nightmares. affect only lasts 10 seconds and after eyes have been seen for the first time ability no longer affects them

multi-target*-throws many kunai at blinding speed

Weapon search*-all weapons within a mile are catapulted to user. What ever user does not grab harmlessly floats around him. Can be used as a sheild. Deadly in combination with negation sword.

negation sword- all metal objects and magnetized objects are hurled away from target

blood sword-at the cost of some of users lifeblood the sword is super heated to extreme temperatures

High beam- charges chakra in sword no.5 and fires off in large laser

shadow hands technique*- much like the Shadow Bind Technique, but in this case many shadow hand are shot out of the persons shadow can make a room completely void of light as the hands use light to sustain themselves there fore if the user is outside in the daylight the shadow hands have no limit as to what they can reach.

ninjutsu with a * require bloodline ability to be active

Equipment: makes his own swords and owns a wide variety of them, each is special in its own way, a pair x20 explosive notes, and a roll of a special explosive notes

blindfold/forehead protector

since he possess the ability to see through stuff this family relic passed down as the only sign of what the great clan used to be. The blindfoldis made out of special material. while it blocks the use of his ability it allows him to see everything without much difficulty, other people may think he's blind but he can see you like like me or anyone else (if not better)

the con abut his bloodline ability though is that once the blindfold goes off his chakra immediately starts to drain at an alarming rate thus he not only needs a great chakra amount but the blindfold (the warriors of legend were said to have the most alarming amounts of chakra possessed)

It is because of this that he has only taken it off a very few times
and the only circumstance he will is when his life is in danger
because with this ability come the chance that his chakra will be used up all the way resulting in his death

although there are a few exceptions for him.
And of those exceptions if someone purposefully takes off his blindfold (wanting to fight) then he will fight them without the thing
and although his chakra amounts are used up quick the fights usually end as fast as they started when his eyes are free.

swords 1-6

no. 1 sword

a regular sword by as large as the user half a foot in width

sword no. 2:explosive sword

this sword has been made with great care for what it holds are not ment to be exposed. In the core of this blade are special explosive notes that, when exposed to air, explode. Mainly a sword used to be thrown at the enemy. Core takes 5 second to detonate. Has a self-destruct button when puched vents on the side will open exposing the core to air.

sword no. 3

Kunai blade: A sword that looks like a kunai but has been scaled up to a larger size. This blade also has a self destruct button but when it explodes send many kunais in every direction.

Sword no. 4: negation sword

at first it looks like a regular sword but when a metal object is brought close the object cling to sword. the negation sword technique involves reversing the polarity of sword with chakra.

sword no. 5: staff sword/charger sword

a sword with the handle enlarged to 10 feet with fairly larg blade at tip.
sword that high beam must be used with. The sword posses'd a large jewel that stores chakr for general use and/or the high beam technique

sword no. 6: chainsaw sword

a large sword that is 8 feet in legnth and 1 foot in width and as the name implies there's chain blade on it

_________Stats__________
Health/Chakra Pool:*****

Chakra Control:****

Taijutsu:***

Ninjutsu:****

Genjutsu:

Tools:****

i added the ninjutsu he knows and the type of swords he also owns
and fixed the history and the blindfold/family relic.
Last edited by Slipslash on Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Geomancer » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:18 pm

Everyone got three more points.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:19 pm

ahh I see

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:20 pm

Oh... Then I can add in some.
Demon of Elru

Postby SpellRuler » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:18 pm

Geo, did you read my PM, damnit?
Keeper: Welcome to the forums. And yes, don't try to bitch with Ganon. He can be a nice guy, but act like a bastard to him and you're comparing that to a battle between a yellow-belt martial-artist, and a guy with a tomigun. You ain't gonna win.

Smaug & Nix: Smaug: I was hoping for a perfect mold of your penis. But that'll have to wait. Nix: Smaug, you know you don't need a mold of it, you can have the real deal any time you want.

Dave & Yoshi: Dave: A better question would be can a Sledgehammer stop my boner. This is what the people REALLY want to know. Yoshi: .. See, now why are scientists not researching something worthwhile, like that?

Pokemon Pearl FC: 1933 7298 5053 Name: Blitz

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:22 pm

Posted to show points distribution

Name: Genra Hajiki

Age 24

Village: Konoha

Personality: Since being in Konoha Genra is still secretive but more social, and recently he doesn’t make it a point to hide his accent (similar to a southern/ Osaka accent). He still is fickle in terms of over paying for anything, he’s recently developed a new pet peeve, “The wavy thing” as others have termed it.

Appearance: He still wears his black males Kimono and still covers his eyes with wrappings, however he cut his hair very short just shy of a buzz cut. Since teaching himself how to control his messenger state Strange markings similar to tattoos have appeared on his arms they start from the tops of his hands up to his shoulders.

Skills: He has refined his swordsmanship and hand to hand combat even more, recently he’s learned the art of spying by means of disguise and basic espionage tactics.

Eyes of the death god: If Genra concentrates his chakra he can track his enemy simply by seeing their very soul, this in turn makes him seemingly untraceable but more commonly extremely fast to his opponent.

Messenger: When necessary Genra in concept becomes a spiritual entity, more specifically an emissary of Death. In this state all physical factors are drastically heightened. However the drawback is his consciousness is not his own in this state as such he's all power and little tactics. This has recently changed due to him learning to master his “gifts”

Chi shield: using his own chi Genra can form defensive barriers of sizes of his choosing. The amount of chi used relies on the size.

Messenger stage 2: Genre’s speed and perception is the focus here his physical strength is replaced with enhanced perception and speed. This however has it’s draw backs he relies on subtle and swift attacks compared to the powerful and direct attacks of his normal messenger state.

Stage 3 messenger: This relies on raw physical strength and Defense. As such swords are not used due to the risk destroying his swords. To compensate his finger nails grow sharp, curved, and unnaturally strong. And his lower arms are covered in a defensive armor. whether this is part of the pact he believes he has or something else he doesn't care.

Equipment: 2 O-katanas one for each hand, A Spear, and a yaochi bow with arrows. The amount and order depends on the situation.

Background: He was a student of a Samurai, who had no children and no wife. He maintained his clan by raising and training students. Genra was found trying to rob this Samurai and was taken in, he came from a backwoods village and took the opportunity to learn all he could both in combat and academic matters. When the time came to state the heir Genra was chosen, much to the protest of one spoiled student. Genra was attacked and left for dead by this student. He made a deal with a certain deity his bargain in exchange for living long enough to gain revenge and “be able to have a sight of sorts” he had to only kill “those worth dulling his blade upon“. Since than he’s been a Ronin, and has been tracking this one person and those linked to him.

1 year later: While he has received tips about the one who left him for dead often by means verging on torture, he has yet to get any solid facts. It was revealed he also has regrets about a woman whom they both had affections for. Since than he has found a residence and now has a strange form of respect amongst many Genin and in some cases Anbu. within the last year he quickly earned a reputation as a efficient and by the book subordinate to the Hokage.

Health/chakra pool: 6

Chakra control: 5

Taijutsu: 6

Ninjutsu: 0

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 6
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Zath » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:42 pm

Slip, why are you asking for a recap if you haven't been accepted yet?

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:47 pm

He just said I need to fix my sheet to where itv says Konoha instead of another village

Oh and I Pmed him and he doesn't seem to have gotten my messege

Added after 1 minutes:

Well someone at least tell me what has happend

Postby Zath » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:47 pm

Yeah, but geo actually has to give the go ahead.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:48 pm

I thought that too but he hasn't said anything back and he's here but not saying anything

Postby SpellRuler » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:51 pm

Something really bad is gonna happen to Atsuno. Geo will post what...
Keeper: Welcome to the forums. And yes, don't try to bitch with Ganon. He can be a nice guy, but act like a bastard to him and you're comparing that to a battle between a yellow-belt martial-artist, and a guy with a tomigun. You ain't gonna win.

Smaug & Nix: Smaug: I was hoping for a perfect mold of your penis. But that'll have to wait. Nix: Smaug, you know you don't need a mold of it, you can have the real deal any time you want.

Dave & Yoshi: Dave: A better question would be can a Sledgehammer stop my boner. This is what the people REALLY want to know. Yoshi: .. See, now why are scientists not researching something worthwhile, like that?

Pokemon Pearl FC: 1933 7298 5053 Name: Blitz

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:00 pm

Can anyone else give me a cap at least

Postby BG07 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:01 pm

dude... Slip... since when do ninjas use handguns and sniper rifles...

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 pm

He hardly ever uses those either

but there aint no rule aginst it and I wouldn't call

dressing in bright orange or red "ninja" either

of all the classes, they don't have stealth for kids I mean come on

Postby Geomancer » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 pm

Yeah, no handguns or rifles. I haven't even accepted you yet.

ATTENTION!!!

I WILL BE GONE FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS!

That is all.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Zath » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:11 pm

Wait! Post something about med-nins coming to help Haka and Hinote

Postby Slipslash » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:12 pm

OK BUT AM I ACCEPTED?

THAT'S WHAT IVE BEEN ASKING

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:15 pm

*shakes his head* A guy with no tai- AND no genjutsu.. With only basic jutsu... Yeah, that guy's getting his ass handed to him if he can't even fight melee.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing