Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:23 am

YAY! I've been waiting to post that all day :D
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby lyca » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:15 am

Three more points and the cap is five right Geo? I'm going to finish Rin tonight if I have to sleep at the keyboard. =. .=
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:27 am

The cap is no longer five.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:51 am

it isn't!!! oh well...
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:39 pm

Help???? I need help with m CS. :(

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:40 pm

What do you need help with? I'm no expert, but maybe I can help!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:41 pm

T_T I wasn't here for like 3 months. There was a timeskip.... What was my character doing for 10 months when I was grounded?

Postby lyca » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:43 pm

Your character was in a coma. =. .=. but we still love you Kyuu. If you come back that would be awsome.

Geo? <..<; >..>; where did you go?

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:46 pm

YES! We still love ya! And umm, you're still in my team <3 duh :3 Woouldn't have you anywhere else. Akemi'd probably 'love' to help you catch up to the boys ^^

*Akemi throws senbon at akaine*
SEE! :3
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:47 pm

Of course I'm coming back!

Postby lyca » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:47 pm

YEAY! I'll be glad to have you back. I was happy and all roleplaying with you, and then you had to go. I was sad =. .=

Postby Kyuu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:48 pm

lol, but, my character needs to chnage, right?

Ok, let me start on it.

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:50 pm

Yeah! If you want to know some details about what happened, I'm here XD haha, yeah :3
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:54 pm

I'm so tired....

I can't think....

What am I supposed to chnage about her?
Maybe some in Appearnce but what else?

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:58 pm

Hmm, tell about what she did over the year while we were training/away XD You could wake up maybe? And begin to get physical training to get your strength back up- being out for almost a whole year will weaken you A LOT. Lol
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:00 pm

YAY! Koga is back in action.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:10 pm

Okay, I've added the links to the CSs onto the first post.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby lyca » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:10 pm

I'm almost done! But now I have to leave. . .TT. .TT

This is so frusterating. I'm going to say you won't be dissapointed when I finally get him up. I hope you like him! ^. .^

Postby Kyuu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:52 pm

^^ I'm almost done! >.>

um..

I should probably tell you where I've changed her. Obviously in Appearnce, but also in Personality and History.

Added after 1 hours 38 minutes:

Name: Jushoma Hinote

Village: Konoha

Personality:Last year, Hinote was very outgoing, but she was also a hard worker. She kept at anything she thought she could do. Hinote didn't really like to kill people, but she knew how to. She had somewhat of an attitude toward guys who thought they could hit on her, especially during a fight.

Now that she came out of her coma, Hinote’s social life didn’t bump up. She slowly became quiet and more of a looking person. She had awakened after being in a coma for 3 months. Her first steps were a half hour later. From then on, she has done physical training to get back her original strength and some new strength if she could.

Appearance: Hinote's hair was raven black with natural brown in it. It was kept layered and long which flowed to her waistline. Her eyes are green with an almond shape with a hint of Asian ethnicity. Her face is egged shaped with distinctive cheekbones. Her nose is somewhat small. She has a long slender body, like a model's but she only stands at 5'4". She looks small, but she can fight.

Hinote usually wore a tight purple ¾ sleeve shirt that clung to her curves with a pair of black baggy shorts that went below the knee. She wore a pair of purple flat shoes on her feet so they didn’t make much sound. On her hands, she wore a pair of black leather gloves.

Coming back to the others, she has grown. She has gain qualities and grown a bit taller. Her legs have grown the most but now her body has an unnatural thinness and her eyes have dark circles under her eyes. Her hair was cut when she was in a coma because of the lack of upkeep. It now sits just below her collarbone and has 5 different layers. It is part to the side covering half of the right side of her face with her long bangs.

She also changed her clothing. She now wears a tight black long-sleeve shirt that clings to her curves with a green shirt that stops mid thigh. She wears back tights underneath the shirt that stops mid calf. Her shoes were only replaced with green flat shoes.

Justus/Skills:
Dancing Petals: This ability lets her control the path of cherry blossoms. She first creates a fog or haze of petals surrounding most of the area forming a circle around her enemy. To the eye, cherry blossom petals fly around and it looks like something pretty, but to the naked eye, they’re actually razor sharp petals that Hinote can control at will. With the fog like haze surrounding her enemy, she is able to attack her opponent without giving away her position. This attack can end as serious as a paper cut or into stitches. (Only able to use outside. And it is also her signature move)

Swirling Pollen: This ability allows Hinote to control the pollen from flowers in the area. She uses the pollen to flow around her opponent and makes them temporarily deaf and blind for a period of time. Depending how strong the pollen is and how many flowers are there; she can make them be blind for a long period or short period. This attack is most effective in the spring and least effective in the winter.

Medusa's Trick: The ability to control her hair to make they become snake-like. The hairpieces are able to stretch fairly far in distance, and when attacking, it acts like a sword and jabs or stabs at her opponent. Now has been put on hold because of her hair being cut.

Musical Charm: This ability allows her to control someone's will. She is able to control her opponent's actions. She plays a metal flute to control the person. She can't control everything, like speech. She can only control their actions. She can make them attack their own teammate or themselves. They would still be conscious while doing so, but she can't make them talk unwillingly. Another downside is she isn't able to control them for a long period of time. But she has perfected it to work 99% of the time.

Equipment: Hinote carries a few kunai and a couple of shuriken. She also carries her metal flute so she is able to use her ability, Musical Charm.

Background: Hinote lives in a home of 5. She is the only girl between her two older brothers. Growing up, she wasn't very popular and played with the boys. Growing up with her two brothers pretty much toughened her up and she became tomboyish. Once she turned 11, her mother decided that her being a boy was over and it was time to start acting like a young girl. So, her mother has set out to make her girly. Over the next two years, Hinote has been trained to become a young woman.

One day, while she was training, she noticed some of the Chuunins practicing in the woods. She saw how strong and disciplined they were and decided that she wanted to become one. She told her mother what she wanted to do, but her mother refused. In her spare time, Hinote would go out into the woods and train. She wouldn't allow her mother to keep her as her little girl. She toughened up again over the next two years. Now she believes she is ready to face that challenge.

She trained with her team for only 2 months before falling into a coma. Once her mother found out she was in a coma, she formally wrote a letter stating that she didn’t want her as a daughter anymore and exiled her out of the family. She was in that coma for 3 months before waking and for the last 7 months, she has been training with a trainer and without. In her room, she would train herself to use her charka and trying to strengthen her skills. In the hospital, she would play her flute to charm someone for a glass of water. Now that she’s trained late at night and hard; she’s perfected her Musical Charm. She now faces the task of returning and hopes of continuing her training and seeing everyone again.

Stats: 20

Health/Chakra Pool: 3

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 2

Ninjutsu: 2

Genjutsu: 4

Tools: 4

Postby LostD » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:48 pm

umm... Zath? Akira is still away from Konaha... heck, no one knows where he is (matter a fact, he just left you guys a note about six months ago, and left without a word).

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:49 pm

hmm...Akemi left as well...
But she showed up as a suprise for the meeting XD All to the smex! XD jk, jk. ...or am I *Shifty glances*
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby LostD » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:52 pm

>.>

*side steps away from Akaine*

anyway, Geo, i'll be PMing you later with my story line idea, and just why Akira was out for so long, but for now...

*continues typing homework, praying he'll get it done before class starts*

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:58 pm

Good luck! *Grins*
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BG07 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:15 pm

I'm so glad this thing got revived... ^_^

<--- is looking forwards to seeing how badly Rai will get killed by Akemi

Postby Akaine » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:23 pm

^^ Tee-hee. I am half-thinking about having Akemi sense Rai right in the meeting and excuse herself...bad idea?
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing