Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby BG07 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:23 pm

Oooh... I can't wait to see how things have changed... Rai too has done his fair share of changing as well... so things are going to be pretty interesting once everything starts up again ^_^ I'm soo looking forwards to this

Postby Akaine » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:27 pm

Me ToO!!
:D
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Zath » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:00 pm

So...the RP's going to get it's jumpstart soon since Spell and Lost have posted their new CS's?

Postby Geomancer » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:06 pm

I'm sick at the moment. In a few days it'll be up.

Added after 39 seconds:

It'll probably be revived Saturday.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Akaine » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:07 pm

AWW! Could you wait till Monday?? TT TT

I won't be here during the weekend...
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:41 pm

Name: Rinsaku Kumagai

Village: Hidden within the leaves

Personality: Rinsaku is both sneaky and witty as he likes to be playful with people. Sometimes he can be a pain in the ass when he is sarcastic or is planning something. Often Rinsaku can be found reading a book or writing something if he isn’t doing anything important. He isn’t a fighter so he’ll avoid physical contract with enemies if he can and he works well with a team, doing what he needs to do.

Appearance: Rinsaku wears a crimson red jacket with dark brown pants and black shoes. He has a bright red leaf insignia on the back of his crimson jacket and around his left arm near his shoulders is his blue headband with the silver plate that has the leaf insignia on it. His leather gloves are both blue and black and he carries a brown sack with his equipment inside. Around Rinsaku’s face is white bandages and over this white bandages that cover his face is a black mask, which the black mask has red circles around the eyes of the mask. Rinsaku’s hood is often up to hide the rest of face in shadows.

Justus/Skills:

*Transformation: Just the basic transformation jutus that allows the chakra user to alter his/her form.

*Substitution: Just the basic substitution jutus that allows the chakra user to switch things like objects or himself/herself with other things.

Personal Jutus

*Seekers: By using this technique and gathering enough chakra, Rinsaku can transfer his chakra into his exploding shurikens. So once the chakra is inside the exploding shuriken and tossed at an enemy, it will continue to fly until it hits the desired enemy. No matter where any enemy goes, the exploding shuriken will follow unless the exploding shuriken explodes. The reason why the exploding shuriken explodes is because the tips of the shuriken are full with gunpowder. Unfortunately for Rinsaku this technique requires a constant flow of chakra to the shuriken so the homing shuriken will eventually stop if one the enemy gets hit or if Rinsaku stops feeding the shuriken his chakra.

* Dragon Wrap Bomb: A fire style technique that allows Rinsaku to breathe green flames and as soon as the green flames are out of Rinsaku’s body they take the form of a Chinese dragon and that rushes towards the enemy or enemies. However the dragon is actually a genjutus, the ninjutsu part of this technique begins when the enemy/enemies try to dodge, evade, or some what move out of the way of the green flaming dragon because they only think they saw him breathe the green flames, when in reality he hasn’t . He can only hit one enemy at a time so he tries to make his shot count at the best of his ability. So when he selects the desired enemy that just dodged the dragon, he then really breathes the green flames from his mouth. The green flames once it hits the desired enemy, engulfs the enemy with green flames and while the desired enemy is engulfed with flames, it then explodes. The explosion isn’t fatal but it does deal some damage to the desired enemy.

*Mask of Death: A genjutus that involves Rinsaku’s mask, this jutus causes the enemy to see several masked individuals in various places. These illusions of masked individuals change their spots frequently so that enemy thinks that there are many enemies or just to keep the enemy guessing. This jutus tends to be used for either escaping or just to get the drop on an enemy. This jutus is perfect for shadowy areas since while this illusion is being used, the shadows that were in the area start to act and move like someone is hiding in the shadows. To even start this particular technique, Rinsaku must be staring directly at eyes of his enemy/enemies and duration of this technique is five minutes.

* Need to ask about this.

Equipment: twelve hoshi balls, sixteen letter bombs, eight exploding shurikens, four kunai, and a bag of gunpowder

Background:

Rinsaku isn’t very athletic nor does he possess any usual, but what makes him so special is his wit and creativity. So instead of training and honing his body, he spent his childhood training and honing his mind by reading and writing in his free time. His family, more likely his mother and father run a local bookstore while his grand parents run a local fireworks shop so in the afternoons of his old academy days, he would occasionally help run their shops from stacking books to preparing fireworks. So while he was busy helping them, he would pick up particular books or scrolls about maintaining balance with chakra and stamina to disguises and mask making techniques and from helping his grand parents, he would use the skills he learn to make his own fireworks or bombs .

He has neither a clan of ninjas nor any family members he knows of that were ninjas so why did Rinsaku become a ninja? Simple he’s always enjoyed staying within the shadows, to do things secretly, and being sneaky so that why being a ninja is perfect for him. Sure, death, torture, and other horrible things is something to look for to but the friendship, the respect, and the honor is worth becoming a ninja. Also Rinsaku’s personal style of Justus is highly influenced because of his family and their teachings. Unknown to Rinsaku, he possesses a kekkei genkai that he inherited from his grandfather’s genes, his grand father used to be apart of clan of a ninja until they were wiped out.

Stats:

Health/Chakra Pool: IIII
Chakra Control: III
Taijutsu: 0
Ninjutsu: III
Genjutsu: III
Tools: III
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Kyuu » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:13 pm

Ok, where's that ribbon?

Postby LostD » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:42 am

It'll come when you get in ;)

there's been a time skip, so you have to update your CS Kyuu, and repost

At least, if your truly back *grin*

Postby Kyuu » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:53 pm

Hopefully I am, but we just took a test and if I did horribly on it then....who knows....

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:10 pm

... I'm unsure about your jutsus but I'll wait until I see what happens in the RP, MM.

The RP starts tomorrow!
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Zath » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:12 pm

Let's see...seeing Eragon tomorrow...I'll probobly go to the library and use a comp there.

Postby Akaine » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:13 pm

I MIGHT BE ON TOMORROW :D
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:16 pm

I'll be on till 5 tommorow, I have something to do.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:22 pm

Geomancer wrote:... I'm unsure about your jutsus but I'll wait until I see what happens in the RP, MM.

The RP starts tomorrow!

The ones, I pmed you or the ones here, Geo ?
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:28 pm

Both.

GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:42 pm

Geomancer wrote:Both.

I see, I had a feeling that would be the case. Oh well.
More Robots

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:32 pm

We are going to start off the RP with a bang. First I will have the jounin recommend their genin while some fights break out among said genin. Then, I will skip forward a week or two to the exams where the real fun will begin. Like the anime, there will be a few foreigners who will be important.

GMancer

Postby Zath » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:37 pm

Hmm...Haka already duelled Erimaki...

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:50 pm

Actually, it doesn't have to fight. Just interact I guess. Although much of the RP is fighting so I just kinda assumed.

GMancer

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:01 pm

Why does that other guy wear a mask? Is he supposed to be ANBU? I thought only the ANBU wore masks like that.

Would HE be there? And you know I don't mean Kaarin Geo.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:05 pm

A mask is only important when designed a certain way. His mask is not an ANBU mask.

And HE might be there if he is trying to find out about the ninjas and who killed his assitants. HE could easily disguise himself to make it seem like HE was from a different village. Only problem is. where is HE going to get some genin to participate?

GMancer

Postby lyca » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:45 am

I'll try to get Rin updated tonight or tomorrow morning. I have to work TT. .TT
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Kyuu » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:57 am

Help? With CS

Postby Akaine » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:25 pm

Hmm.....So Akemi will keep in touch with the Hokage via mail...if that's doable, otherwise, she'll come and show up at the meeting as a suprise! MUAHAH
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Geomancer » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:56 pm

Sorry for being so late. The RP will be revived in just a moment.

GMancer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing