Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:23 pm

Zathroth wrote:Name: Junsu Hakarui(Nickname Haka)

Village: Hidden in the leaves

Personality: Haka is the type of guy who’ll pick fights with people that bug him (excluding friends and allies). There’s also the rare occasion where he’ll just want to keep to himself and keep away from most all contact with anything. He’s also got this strange quirk which is he always has to be propped up against a wall or a wall-like object. But usually, Haka is just one of those gentle giants that can pretty much be friends with people who’ll show him the same kindness.

Appearance: Haka has deep red eyes that glisten in the darkness; there is a scar over his left eye from an event that happened when he was a child. His hair is medium-short and dyed a blood red with a slight amount of gel in it to give a spiked effect. He's around 6"2 and he’s chubby. His shirt is blood red, with a jet-black design on it. The design is kind of like a dragon, but sharper. On top of that he wears an over shirt that he doesn’t button up, but takes off when he’s in battle. The over shirt is blood red and jet black in a sort of swirl design. On the back of it there’s a design of a blood red skull with two jet-black axes crossing behind it.

Justus/Skills:

~Immolation: Haka focuses chakra into an area on his body. That chakra then ignites into a blood red flame. His body does not get burnt for there's a very thin chakra barrier between his body and the flames.

~Chakra Axe: Haka puts a large amount of chakra into this attack. He summons a large, blood red axe pulsing with blue energy. He swings the axe at his opponent and creates a large explosion. Haka has to use a base to put his chakra into so the axe is stable and doesn't require a constant chakra feed to keep it stable.

~Inferno Shurikens: Haka fuses the fire from his Immolation ability into his shurikens, making them incredibly hot.

~Hell Towers; Haka ignites his fists and slams them into the ground, creating temporary towers of fire.

~Shuriken Barrage: Haka uses his chakra to make many chakra shurikens on both sides of his shurikens secured to his arms and uses the shurikens as launchers to fire all of the chakra shurikens at once.

~Shuriken sensors: Haka can attach a chakra string to the shurikens on his arms and back and is able to tell if his shurikens hit anything or if there's anything on the surface of the shurikens.

Equipment: Haka has a pouch on both the left side and the right side of his waist, each holding 50 shurikens. He also has a giant shuriken strapped to his back that he throws like a boomerang. He also has a pouch on the back of his waist that holds 25 kunai.

Background: Haka was always without friends. People always thought him odd for the way he dressed. He didn’t really care what others thought. One night, a man named Strangt came to the village looking to kill Haka’s parents. He succeeded and was about to kill Haka but he was unable to succeed. Instead, he only managed to give him a scar over his left eye before the village was alerted that he was there. He escaped just before he was about to get caught.

Ever since then, Haka swore to kill Strangt as vengeance for killing his parents. He learned the ways of a ninja and he made a promise to himself and his deceased parents that he would train to become a strong ninja, which would allow him to kill Strangt.

Stats
~Health/Chakra Pool: 3
~Chakra Control: 3
~Taijutsu: 5
~Ninjutsu: 5
~Genjutsu: 0
~Tools: 4

There ya go, haven't updated history yet because I'm not quite sure what's going to be happening after the time warp.
Last edited by Zath on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:03 pm

@Al: Good to go.

@Neb: I PMed you. Otherwise it is good.

@Loud: Take your techniques down a notch and you will be good. And realize, Genra is a follower of a belief. There is no actual death god in this RP.

@Zath: Update history. And where did the chakra axe go?
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Loud mouth » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:25 pm

Name: Genra Hajiki

Age 24

Village: Konoha

Personality: Since being in Konoha Genra is still secretive but more social, and recently he doesn’t make it a point to hide his accent (similar to a southern/ Osaka accent). He still is fickle in terms of over paying for anything, he’s recently developed a new pet peeve, “The wavy thing” as others have termed it.

Appearance: He stands 6'3 and wears still wears his black males Kimono with the image of a perched raven on the back and white oak zori sandals with black fabric for the straps and covers his eyes with wrappings, however he cut his raven black hair to his neck and keeps it somewhat messy intentionally. he is slightly tanned juts enoigh ot not be pale.

Skills: He has refined his swordsmanship and hand to hand combat even more, recently he’s learned the art of spying by means of disguise and basic espionage tactics.

Eyes of the death god: If Genra concentrates his chakra he can track his enemy simply by seeing their very soul, this in turn makes him seemingly untraceable but more commonly extremely fast to his opponent.

Messenger: When necessary Genra in concept becomes a spiritual entity, more specifically an emissary of Death. In this state all physical factors are drastically heightened. However the drawback is his consciousness is not his own in this state as such he's all power and little tactics. This has recently changed due to him learning to master his “gifts”

Chi shield: using his own chi Genra can form defensive barriers of sizes of his choosing. The amount of chi used relies on the size.

Messenger stage 2: Genre’s speed and perception is the focus here his physical strength is replaced with enhanced perception and speed. This however has it’s draw backs he relies on subtle and swift attacks compared to the powerful and direct attacks of his normal messenger state.

Stage 3 messenger: This relies on raw physical strength and Defense. As such swords are not used due to the risk destroying his swords. To compensate his finger nails grow sharp, curved, and unnaturally strong. And his lower arms are covered in a defensive armor. whether this is part of the pact he believes he has or something else he doesn't care.

Equipment: 2 O-katanas one for each hand with semi-glossy balck scabbards, redhandles and steel gray hanc guard and endcaps, A Spear, and a yaochi bow with arrows. The amount and order depends on the situation.

Background: He was a student of a Samurai, who had no children and no wife. He maintained his clan by raising and training students. Genra was found trying to rob this Samurai and was taken in, he came from a backwoods village and took the opportunity to learn all he could both in combat and academic matters. When the time came to state the heir Genra was chosen, much to the protest of one spoiled student. Genra was attacked and left for dead by this student. He made a deal with a certain deity his bargain in exchange for living long enough to gain revenge and “be able to have a sight of sorts” he had to only kill “those worth dulling his blade upon“. Since than he’s been a Ronin, and has been tracking this one person and those linked to him.

1 year later: While he has received tips about the one who left him for dead often by means verging on torture, he has yet to get any solid facts. It was revealed he also has regrets about a woman whom they both had affections for. Since than he has found a residence and now has a strange form of respect amongst many Genin and in some cases Anbu. within the last year he quickly earned a reputation as a efficient and by the book subordinate to the Hokage.

Health/chakra pool: 6

Chakra control: 5

Taijutsu: 7

Ninjutsu: 0

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 6
Last edited by Loud mouth on Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:07 pm

*looks at it and swears* I accidentally deleted it. *goes to fix*

Added after 3 minutes:

There, put the chakra axe back in and edited it's description a bit since it's a year later. I'll update his appearance when I get the chance.

Added after 52 seconds:

Also, can you PM'd me what's happened in the last year so I can update my history properly?

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:58 pm

Everyone, what has happened will be put in the first post.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:05 pm

There, expanded history and changed appearance.

Name: Junsu Hakarui (Nickname Haka)

Village: Hidden in the leaves

Personality: Haka is the type of guy who’ll pick fights with people that bug him (excluding friends and allies). There’s also the rare occasion where he’ll just want to keep to himself and keep away from most all contact with anything. He’s also got this strange quirk which is he always has to be propped up against a wall or a wall-like object. But usually, Haka is just one of those gentle giants that can pretty much be friends with people who’ll show him the same kindness.

Appearance: Haka has deep red eyes that glisten in the darkness; there is a scar over his left eye from an event that happened when he was a child. His hair now reaches down to his shoulders and it is pure white because he dyed it. He's around 6"4 and he’s become slimmer and more toned from training and missions over the past year. His shirt is midnight blue, with a pure white design on it. The design is sort of like fire, but only Haka knows what it is. The back of the shirt has the seal of the Junsu family designed on it. He now wears a simple black vest that he may or may not zip up, depending on the weather. He wears gray shorts that reach halfway down his shin. These shorts have many pockets attached to them and they have a green stripe that go along the outside of the shorts.

Justus/Skills:

~Immolation: Haka focuses chakra into an area on his body. That chakra then ignites into a blood red flame. His body does not get burnt for there's a very thin chakra barrier between his body and the flames.

~Chakra Axe: Haka puts a large amount of chakra into this attack. He summons a large, blood red axe pulsing with blue energy. He swings the axe at his opponent and creates a large explosion. Haka has to use a base to put his chakra into so the axe is stable and doesn't require a constant chakra feed to keep it stable.

~Inferno Shurikens: Haka fuses chakra into his shurikens, making them incredibly hot.

~Hell Towers; Haka ignites his fists and slams them into the ground, creating temporary towers of fire so hot, it had to be spawned from hell itself.

~Shuriken Barrage: Haka uses his chakra to make many chakra shurikens on both sides of his shurikens secured to his arms and uses the shurikens as launchers to fire all of the chakra shurikens at once.

~Shuriken sensors: Haka can attach a chakra string to the shurikens on his arms and back and is able to tell if his shurikens hit anything or if there's anything on the surface of the shurikens.

Equipment: Haka has a pouch on both the left side and the right side of his waist, each holding 50 shurikens. He also has a giant shuriken strapped to his back that he throws like a boomerang. He also has a pouch on the back of his waist that holds 25 kunai.

Background: Haka was always without friends. People always thought him odd for the way he dressed. He didn’t really care what others thought. One night, a man named Strangt came to the village looking to kill Haka’s parents. He succeeded and was about to kill Haka but he was unable to succeed. Instead, he only managed to give him a scar over his left eye before the village was alerted that he was there. He escaped just before he was about to get caught.

Ever since then, Haka swore to kill Strangt as vengeance for killing his parents. He learned the ways of a ninja and he made a promise to himself and his deceased parents that he would train to become a strong ninja, which would allow him to kill Strangt.

During the year following the becoming a team with Erimaki, Atsuno and their team leader Akira, Haka went back to his burned down home twice, the first time only to search for the Junsu family shurikens which are meant to be attached at the wrist or ankle with a special material, the recipe to which only those of the Junsu family know of. The second time he was able to spend some time to do a detailed dig and search, which allowed him to find three scrolls, two of them containing family history from the Junsu clan and a third containing four abilities, Inferno Shurikens, Hell Towers, Shuriken Barrage, and Shuriken Sensors. He was able to master Hell Towers in six months. Shuriken sensors wasn't in need of mastering because he already had that skill. He is working on Shuriken Barrage and Inferno Shurikens. He has progressed farther on mastering Inferno Shurikens because all he needs to do is convert the chakra inside the shuriken, which will make the shuriken be covered with fire.

Haka is aware of two other ability scrolls and five more history scrolls of the Junsu family which Strangt stole in the fire, making Haka's need to find Strangt even more important. But Akira convinced him to stay in the villiage and train until he mastered all of his abilities and to strengthen his chakra control so he has a greater chance at retrieving the scrolls.

Stats
~Health/Chakra Pool: 3
~Chakra Control: 4
~Taijutsu: 4
~Ninjutsu: 5
~Genjutsu: 0
~Tools: 4

Postby Loud mouth » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:21 pm

Geo I haven't gottne a confirmation as to if my character sheet need more editing or is approved
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:19 pm

@Loud: Approved.

@Zathroth: Approved

GMancer

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:28 pm

So...you going to add to the timeskip's history?

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:59 pm

First post Zath.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:08 pm

I know, but it says it will be added to as more people add to their histories.

Postby BG07 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 pm

Well we have to wait untill other people post their histories don't we?

Rai pwns

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 pm

exactly, add your own stuff to your history and then he will update the first post. It is about what your character did durring the one year time skip, not anyone elses.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby ShadowlordZak » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm

So can I sign up? And also did you chage the rules, so we could have 20 points for skills?

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:48 pm

Yeah, everyone has 20 points for stats.

I am going to wait until everyone who is coming has posted their history.

GMancer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:49 pm

I've updated my guy, Geo, if you haven't noticed.

Postby Akaine » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:40 pm

I'll have mine up in a sec!

Added after 18 minutes:

Name:Saotome, Akemi (Sao)(Bloodlust Nin)

Village: Hidden Leaves (Konoha)

Personality: She is cold-hearted and is said to not feel. She is cold and impersonal, almost unfeeling and certainly uncaring. Not many have ever gotten into her circle of trust, and if they have, then they are no longer around to know it. For those in her circle of trust, or on her team or from her village, she is very loyal.

Appearance: Tall, lean and willowy. She is slightly curved, has long shiny brown hair that reaches her waist, while being straight. Pale complexion, and dark pink lips, with very expressive dark green eyes that can either lighten or darken, sometimes a color showing in greater quantities, depending on what surrounding are and mood. She had six large scars, and too many small ones to count. The six scars are like this: The first scar one would see is the scar over her right eye. She is not blind in that eye amazingly, though it should have been. The coloring is slightly darker than her very pale completion. Another scar she had is the one that goes from her ear, slowly down the jaw line in a small wisp of spider's web, down to her chin(the underside) and down the middle of her throat, where it widens, and to her collarbone, where t widens more, to about an inch's thickness, and down and to the middle of her chest.She then has a scar on her stomach, which is thick and white, showing that the wound was very deep, but healed cleanly. The scar goes from her rib, widening around the middle, and sloping away to the left, as the kunai that created that scar was partially blocked. Another large scar on her left thigh, tapering from her hipbone to the knee where it abruptly ends. The fourth scar is on her right ankle, and almost covers it. It is barely a shade different from her pale skin color. The sixth scar is the one on her left arm, the middle of her arm, a sideways slash, from a sword.

Justus/Skills:

Blood signature- This ninjutsu gives the user the power to change the blood that runs in their veins and activate the chakra inside it, so that when their blood touches anyone but themselves, or select people, it will become acidic and burn them, their clothes, even eat away at metals, but not rock. This can be combined with other weapons for elevated attack.

Sacrifice unlimited- A bloodline limit that is passed down through generations of female Saotome shinobi. This Kekkei Genkai gives the user , who drops some of their blood onto the ground, gives them a sense of bloodlust and heightened senses, and thus, heightened overall power. The downside to this limit is that there is no limit to the amount of blood than could be spilled, the user has no control over it, and they could die if they spill too much blood, and be in such a deep bloodlust that they wouldn't recognize the symptoms. The bloodline limit forces the user to continue their bloodlust until it either wears off (Depending on how much blood was sacrificed) after a few minutes, to not wearing off until hours later, which could be a problem, because she could be lusting for blood even after the battle has ended.

Shikumi no Jutsu, 死の観覧の術, literally "Death Foreseeing Technique"-This jutsu is much like the Temporary Paralysis Technique, but paralyzes the foe by showing them a vision of their own gruesome death through a puddle of either their own blood or Akemi's. In addition to the paralysis, the enemy is overwhelmed with fear, and will no doubt suffer severe mental stress.

Summoning:Kuchiyose no jutsu-
Allows Akemi to summon one of a few things- a basic beginning of an attack or defense. She can summon a very large black and red jaguar(At a large cost of chakra and strength) and a reserve of blood that she has hidden away. (*Note- she has some new secret habits..*)

Senbon Rain- (A senbon is a thin metal or wooden stick about eight to fifteen inches long, similar to a chopstick, with sharp points. They, when not used in battle, are used for healing purposes like acupuncture. The Sannin/Hunter nin use them to hit vital spots in the human body.)This taijutsu uses senbon(which can be replaced with kunai and shuriken should the number of senbon run low) to fall down in the shape of another item, such as rain, snow, leaves, flower petals, etc, and once upon landing, they change back into senbon, and the attacked person would find themselves filled with senbon(Or other such items) They are made out of steel regular senbon, the only thing that makes them deadly is the chakra and the placement of the senbon and where they hit.

Equipment: Longsword and 5 kunai/shuriken and many senbon.

Background: Grew up with older sister, younger brother, and parents in the village of Hidden Leaves. They were KIA.She likes the taste, look, feel, sound and smell of blood. She has grown to learn to trust again, although still cold and heartless, she went on her own after a while to train on her own to sort out her feelings. She is just coming back and is now completely different, although horrifyingly the same in many respects.
While in training while away, she tried to keep the 'inner beast' at bay, but failed at one training session, even though she knew it had been getting worse, and collapsed. During the time in which she was knocked out, she conversed with said beast and can now work together with it, her inner bloodlust much more easily activated- although at a much higher price.

Stats
Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 3

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 5

****THE NEW ATTACKS ARE ITALICIZED****
Last edited by Akaine on Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:12 pm

Name: Tsuin Kaarin

Village: Haganegakure (Hagane means Steel/Metal, Oh yeah, For you people on The Village Names: Hidden in Mist = Mizugakure, Sand = Sunagakure, Leaf = Konohagakure; the "Gakure" means "hidden in the")

Personality: Calmer than his two siblings, who for some reason love to piss their opponents off, he likes to take a more measured approach to the situation. But once the arms and legs go flying, he's a demon in combat. Since losing his brothers, His mental stability has finally cracked enough to where he actually is two people. His "Calm" side can often be seen arguing with his "Warrior" side over what to do next. But, as he is not a warrior, his calm side tends to retreat into his mind during battle.

Appearance: Wearing a forehead protector of the Village hidden in the Steel, He wears a simple Ninjutsu outfit that is tailored to work with his equipment, along with a Chuunin vest strapped with the usual holsters for Scrolls as well as holsters for equipment on his shoulders and thighs. He appears to fight Barehanded at first glance.

Jutsus/Skills:

Weapon Taijutsu: Having trained with his village his entire life where weapons were a part of his life down to the very basics of existence, He has trained his Taijutsu to take full advantage of his weapons he carries on him at all times. Being so intuned to his weapons, he developed a fighting style that allows him to utilize his "Dispensers" in combat, firing Shuriken from Pointblank ranges, and sticking Explosive tags with glancing blows.

Omote Hagane (Steel Lotus): This is a Deadly combat manuever that causes the user to spin at high speed on several axiis at once, while firing shuriken from his dispensers in all directions. Similar to the Lotus flower, the Attack blooms outward in a radius of death, with the Chakra expended in the manuever taking on the appearance of a blooming lotus flower from the constant emissions that maintain and control the spinning.

Seal of Detonating Flame: In this manuever, High speed Taijutsu is used to attach Chakra linked Explosive tags in a sealing pattern around the opponent, capturing them in place. If the captured person moves from the sealed position, crossing the denoted line, the tags detonate, although due to their linked nature, the explosion is not as massive and damaging as it usually is.

Equipment:
-By Position: (Unless stated otherwise, These are stats for one side, which is mirrored on the other side. Also, His shuriken in his Shoulder and Thigh holsters are Packaged like a Magazine of rounds for a Pistol, for easy loading into his dispensers.)

--Arms:

---Shoulder holsters:
Shuriken............200
Kunai....................10

---Wrist dispenser (Explained below)
Explosive Tags.....50
Shuriken..............50

--Legs

---Thigh Holsters
Kunai..................20
Shuriken............200
Explosive Tags....100

---Ankle Dispensers (Also Explained)
Shuriken............50

--Chest

---Vest holsters
S. Scrolls.............20(Again, Explained Below)

Background:

Stats: (24 Total)

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 5

Explanations:
Dispensers: These devices are his best work, allowing him to fire weapons from his limbs with little to no extra work, and also allowing a higher rate of fire for multiple projectiles.

The Ankle dispensers are only equipped to fire shuriken, but his wrist dispensers allow him to fire Shuriken, as well as deploy explosive tags from his hands.

The ammunition used by the dispensers is packaged in a magazine type container that allows for easy reloading of his dispensers.

Summoning Scrolls: These are basically just small, portable Armories, allowing him to restock his ammunition and supplies if in the field and running low. Eight of the 20 are food as well as medical and other supplies his team might require, while the other eight allow for One complete reload of his standard equipment load each. (Meaning, from being completely out of tools, he can restore himself to the amounts depicted in this CS.
He has added four more Summoning scrolls that summon his new weapons when they are needed. They include...

Death Shuriken: This Mighty Shuriken is completely covered in black, and is a good foot taller than Kaarin is at full height when standing on one of it's points. There are Two. One scroll each.

Arm Cutters: A Pair of arm blades, that connect to his dispensers and the armor on his elbows. The blade is long and wicked looking, extending well past his elbow, and with a hinge that allows him to swing the blade out from his arm and up into his hand if needed. Place on the weapon where it will go into his hand when he flips it forwards is a grip that allows him to keep the blades from flying everywhere. (Think Bloodrayne's Sword things, but all black and ninja-style. one Scroll each.)

After losing his brothers in the massive failure of a raid against Konohagakure, Kaarin had left their corpses to the leaf. 'Let them have the bodies. I don't need them. ' He was unwilling to admit that losing his brothers had affected him deeply and in time, his already splintering Personality finally cracked wide open, leaving him with two mental states, the Calm "Negotiator" and the Wild, Hot tempered "Warrior". He truly thinks he is two people. It hasn't effected his ability to fight though. He has trained himself even further, raising his already impressive abilities. Having strained himself mightily in his battle between himself and the Three Jounin of Konoha, Once he had recovered from his over use of the Gates technique, he found his limits had been raised somewhat, and immediately began training himself to these new bodily limits. His constructive mind was not ignored either, as he devised newer, more powerful tools, to assist him in his fighting.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:46 pm

lost, Spell, and Kyuu, if you would repost your CS with the additions, we will be ready. However, I will wait a few days for anyone who wants to sign up.

Added after 26 seconds:

And Akaine, you are good to go.

Neb, I have read the edit.

Added after 5 minutes:

BG07, post your new CS as well.

GMancer

Postby ShadowlordZak » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:03 pm

Here is my OC's Stuff

----------

Name: Jeki Roke Leonbold

Village: Hidden in the Iron Wind

Personality: Is a cheery optimistic, although she tends to get over protective of her teammates in personal matters such as dates and such. Her loyalty to her friends is second to none, although they some times they friendly tease her about the fears she doesn’t take them personally, but she does fine it embarrassing. Never insult her family especially her sister because she goes into a destructive rage when you make even the slighted negitive comment about them.

Appearance: She is strangely tall for someone of her age, standing at around 5’ 11”. To help with her Taijutsu strengths she has shave her head to help lower wind resistance, although she is still attractive with evenly tan skin and green eyes. Her muscles are highly developed because of her training with her armor that her sister made for her. When in her armor however because of its’ size and bulk you can’t even tell she is a girl.

Justus/Skills:

Shadow Clone Justus- It basically creates a clone.

Air-resistant Shield Justus- With this Justus she creates a thin charka shield around her entire body that drops the resistant of the air around her to zero making her strikes twice as hard and several times faster, although this Justus uses minimal chakra it provides no defensive bonus other then reducing air resistance around her.

Sonic Start Justus- the Justus uses charka to create a small, controlled and powerful boost of speed behind the user effectively giving to user three times running speed you would normally get in a short amount of time.

Skill- Mechanically trained: She is quite exceptional with building weapons on the battle field, and repairing her Armor.

Skill- Photographic memory: Her memory is photographic and can memorize opponents’ moves and can think of ways to counter them.

Equipment: Bulky Weighted Armor, several Kunai and shuriken.

Background: She never knew her parents because they had died on an S-Class mission when she was really young, her sister became like a parent to her and respects her sister highly. When she was little she was always picked on by the meaner girls, so every time they came looking around her she would run away from them and try to hide. Unfortunately she wasn’t a good hider at the time so she kept being picked on; the only one who would stand up to them was her older sister. She grew up with the intense desire to make her sister proud, and to bring her parents murders to justice. She started training with weights, practicing some ninjisu that she learned by watching the boys practice in her village. She has so far only knows some basic Justus; she specializes in Taijustsu and is a close range expert.

Stats Total 20
Chakra Control: 3
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 2
Tools: 2

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:14 pm

...she shaves her head to lower wind resistance and goes into a homcidal rage whenever her family is even insulted a little. Okay...

Anyway, I would appreciate if you changed the village to Hidden in the Leaf for simplicity's sake. Also, stuff like armor would be under the 'tools' stat. Also, why would lowering wind resistance make her so much better. It might make her a little faster but not alot faster.

Other than that, she seems fine.

GMancer

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:33 pm

But...how is she going to be in the RP? Is she going to be like Loud Mouth?

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:44 pm

Well, several people are not coming back so I might have to make some drastic changes... like upgrading us all to chuunin or something.

GMancer

Postby Zath » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:50 pm

>.< But I like my teaaaaaaaaaaam...

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:52 pm

Well, several people are not coming back so I might have to make some drastic changes... like upgrading us all to chuunin or something.

GMancer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing