Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby LostD » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:44 pm

>.>
<.<

SWEET, people are back!

Well, i'm in with all your plans, Geo, and here to help liven em up if you want them, so by all means, do what ya gotta do.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:00 pm

Yeah, so everyone, please post whatever new powers n' stuff you want your character to have. Also, note any changes that have taken place.

The RP will start after one year (RP time). You will have defeated the brothers by now but their boss will still be unknown. In addition, there will be rumors of several ninja that are usuing powers that are not like jutsus. They don't have to use handsigns but they can wreak devestation on a large scale.

Added after 44 seconds:

Also, does anyone want to do the chuunin exam? It'll be different from the show as I am going to make it short and sweet.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby BG07 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:04 pm

Sure, do you think that it's alright if I have my character coming back from a year of being away from the village... I had an idea about him going off on his own to further his training before he returned

And by the way, are we allowed to add any chakra points to our people?

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:05 pm

PM me about the details of his travels. And, yes, I'll allow some more stat points.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby BG07 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:09 pm

You think we should re-open the sign ups if not enough people rejoin?

and how many points would be too much, because I was thinking of adding like two or three.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Yeah, I'm going to re-open the sign-ups. And everyone gets 3 points to add to their stats. Lastly, everyone better have some good story for what their characters have been doing for the past year.

Added after 16 minutes:

Right now, I am sending out PMs to see who will be rejoining.

GMancer

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:28 pm

I can't think of any way to give Koga new stats.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

You got no ideas for new jutsus? I have some if you are interested.

GMancer

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:30 pm

Lay them on me mac daddy

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:32 pm

...don't call me that.

Anyway, how about a kind of 'chakra bubble' attack? Koga punches forward and with the aid of his chakra, he launches a ball of concussive force forward.

GMancer

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:36 pm

Naw, Sounds alot like force push...Maybe somthing cooler...Ah, I got one, how about the ability to turn his hands into super sharp blade like hands by sorrounding them with chakra?

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:41 pm

But if I remember correctly, Koga isn't one for subtle use of chakra. Also, that kind of technique is covered by lyca's character's bloddline.

GMancer

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:44 pm

It is, ok nevermind, and may I ask what you mean by subtle...Oh! You mean he likes to use alot of it for somthing little...like unblocking a door? lol

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:45 pm

Yeah, that's about as subtle as Koga can manage. How about some kind of shockwave attack?

GMancer

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:50 pm

Hmmm yes...but it needs to be big and badass...ok

Postby BG07 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:52 pm

How about something that's an exstention of the divination whirl... he shoots out the chakra like a tornado or something...

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:06 pm

Alucard666 wrote:Name: Hyuuga Koga

Village: Konoha

Personality: Over the passed year Koga has learned that his dark attitude was going to get him nowhere in life. He has tried his hardest to become a more cheerful person. He still prefers to kill his enemies rather than let him go, he learned this on one of his early missions where his sensei let an enemy go but he only ended up being recycled back into work and attacking them once more. Koga made sure to end his life by exploding his heart, leaving no chance for a 3rd attack.

Over the past year Koga has been working on his Jutsus as well as his personality. He has been trying to make it so he could use attacks that use large amounts of chakra without draining him. He has managed to come up with some very interesting attacks.

Appearance: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3001/kazuo0fa.jpg
Koga has changed his looks over the year aswell. His has changed his clothing so that it grips him tightly at the ankles as well as his wrists, Leaving his feet and hands free but still causing a distracting effect with the sleeves moving about wildly and making much noise. He has also shortened his hair, so much so that it barley touches his ears while hanging halfway down his forehead.

Justus/Skills:
Byakugan- A bloodline limit that is passed down through the Hyuuga clan. It allows the user to see through certain objects, and is capable of seeing the inter chakra networks of living beings. The person using this ability also gains a certain “second sight” that makes them capable of sensing anything around them in a 50 meter radius. Another ability that is gained from the Hyuuga clan is the fact that he can use the gentle fist style of fighting. This style of fighting targets a person’s tenketsu, and attacking the inter chakra networks, dealing massive internal damage to opponents. It allows the person to release chakra through their body and into the opponent, either shutting down or overdriving a person’s chakra system.

Five point exploding heart technique: A self created move. Koga found a way to cause his enemies heart to explode by blocking five chakra meridians that souround the heart. The move causes the entry lines to function but collapses the exit lines, causing a chakra backup inside and around the heart, effectivley causing it to rupture. This move is very cruel and is only used as a last, life or death, resort.

Divine Whirl: Koga has not yet mastered this technique, he can pull it off but he ends up using more than the neccesaryamount of chakra doing it. It allows him to spin at a very high speed and deflect all attacks in a five meter radius.

Shotgun: With this technique Koga can expell a huge amount of chakra from his hand, similar to the blast of a shotgun. If done directly against an opponents body then severe internmal hemoraging may occur.

Divine wave: Koga focuses his chakra into the soul of one foot. He then slams his foot into the ground releasing the chakra into the dirt around him, the chakra travels about 5 meters in every direction. The ground seems to move like a wave until the chakra weakens at a certain distance and the ground comes back to a rest.

Divine clap: Koga summons his chakra into his palms and claps his hands together sending soundwaves weakly off in every direction, or strongly to a single point.

Destructive fist: Koga's own personal spin on the gentle fist style of fighting. His own style not only can seal chakra points but can be destructive to the body aswell. He can also attack from any position with this attack, meaning he doesn't have to go into the obvious attack stance that most Hyuuga do when using the gentle fist so he can attack in the blink of an eye catching his opponents off guard.

Equipment: Koga perfers to stick with a standard supply of kunai and shuriken, he also carries a few flash bombs.

Background: Koga was born into a branch family of the Hyuuga clan. This does not bother him one bit because he finds himself able to keep up and beat many members of the maine branch. Koga spent most of his childhood practicing with his father, thus, before he was even being properly trained by a master he had great chakra control and a fairly good grasp on Taijutsu thanks to the gentle fist practice. After practicing and becoming more of a master of the gentle fist Koga has finally realized what he wants in life, to travel the land and find more powerful opponents to fight.

Stats 17

Health/Chakra Pool: 7

Chakra Control: 6

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu:

Tools:1
Last edited by Alucard666 on Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:30 pm

You also can add 3 stat points.

And your clap ability, it is like a mine or a claymore, right? Either all directions weakly or one direction strong.

And the stomp knocks people down, right?

GMancer

Postby BG07 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:32 pm

Don't forget the age too...

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:33 pm

si. and doin the age now

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:34 pm

Ah, yea, that too.

And I don't want anymore 'wanderers'. Most of you would have stayed at the village.

GMancer

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:01 pm

I might add one or two points in.

My characters area already close to master level in most aspects, so I really need to treat them as having reached full potential. Might have some new techniques.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:18 pm

PM me about that. And remember, the three brothers are dead.

And here is the new and improved Erimaki:

Name:Mato Erimaki

Village:Konoha

Personality: Erimaki is a bit distant from everyone. He deosn't really like talking, even when it is a neccesity. He lets his actions show his thoughts on things. In battle, he hides and uses his abilities to take apart and analyze each part of an enemy's startegy, then he rushes in to take them apart. He is equally comfortable in close and ranged combat. After the seal on the back of his neck started becoming more and more active, he has sealed himself away from the world, putting a wall between him and everyone else.

Appearance: Erimaki's most defining feature is a long, ragged, black scarf he wears around his neck. The ends of the sacrf is in tatters but it looks like it is supposed to be that way. He has black hair and green eyes. He wears a black shirt and he wears his headband normally, on his forehead. He has balck pants and his senbon holder is located on his left thigh. His eys have a line crossing the pupil vertically and another crossing the eye hroizontally, forming crosshairs.

New look:
Erimaki is now covered in scarves, wrapped in like a mummy. His eyes still gave out but other than that and gloved hands, nothing can be seen. He has a seal on his forehead that glows whenever he uses his bloodline.

Justus/Skills:

Juujisen Eye: His eyes, when infused with chakra, are mainly used for gathering information. In battle, they do just that. He can find an area of stress on a person's body, find a weakness in their defense or attack, and zoom in on faraway objects with his eye. However, unlike the Sharigan, it can't copy anything and it effectivness is lowered in close combat. The also allow the user to have a photographic memory of the things they see when the eye is activated. However, the seal has somehow reduced his bloodline. His ability with it is below average, no matter how much he practices. A second seal made by a jounin has been placed on Erimaki's forehead to ensure that his eyes do not lose any more effectiveness.

Chakra Needle: This, along with the Juujisen, allow Erimaki to hit targets precisely over long distances. It also extends the range of his projectiles.

Nightmare Scarf: By putting chakra into his scarf, Erimaki can control it like a third arm. Depending on how much chakra is put into it, its strength increases and it can stretch. This is a technique Erimkai developed with his extrordinary chakra control. The numerous scarves allow Erimaki to make more than one arm now. He can also change the scarf into other objects, such as wings, spears, and cages.

Energy/Life Drain: If Erimaki touches a living thing, he can drain the life or energy of it with a non-jutsu skill. The energy is transfered to him. If he drains life, he heals. If he drains energy, he is rejuvinated.

Equipment: Scarves, 100 senbon needles

Background: Erimaki was born into a family of spies who use their bloodline to gather information. They are all trained to have a photographc memory and Erimaki was no exception. He trained dutifully to earn the warmth of praise from his parents. One day, however, his mother was held hostage and his father died trying to save her. A certain missing-nin from Chaos had done the deed and Erimaki's quest is to hunt him down and make him pay. However, to do that, he knows he must become much stronger.

1 year later:
After the death of the demon brothers, Erimaki spent much of his time trying to figure out the seal on his neck. What he found did not help him. It had been placed on his neck by a supremely skilled ninja and there was no one who could remove it. In addition, it grew in power and without his concious control, it would run rampant. Erimaki found out that the same ninja who had killed his parents had placed the seal and Erimaki's quest has not changed/

Stats (You have 17 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 5. Also, this is aptitude, not neccesaily power. ) (Example, Rock Lee would have a 5 in health, a 2 in control, a 0 in ninjutsu and genjutsu, a 5 in taijutsu, and a 2 in tools.)

Health/Chakra Pool: 6

Chakra Control: 6

Taijutsu: 2

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 2

GMancer

Postby Loud mouth » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:46 am

Name: Genra Hajiki

Age 24

Village: Konoha

Personality: Since being in Konoha Genra is still secretive but more social, and recently he doesn’t make it a point to hide his accent (similar to a southern/ Osaka accent). He still is fickle in terms of over paying for anything, he’s recently developed a new pet peeve, “The wavy thing” as others have termed it.

Appearance: He still wears his black males Kimono and still covers his eyes with wrappings, however he cut his hair very short just shy of a buzz cut. Since teaching himself how to control his messenger state Strange markings similar to tattoos have appeared on his arms they start from the tops of his hands up to his shoulders.

Skills: He has refined his swordsmanship and hand to hand combat even more, recently he’s learned the art of spying by means of disguise and basic espionage tactics.

Eyes of the death god: If Genra concentrates his chakra he can track his enemy simply by seeing their very soul, this in turn makes him seemingly untraceable but more commonly extremely fast to his opponent.

Messenger: When necessary Genra in concept becomes a spiritual entity, more specifically an emissary of Death. In this state all physical factors are drastically heightened. However the drawback is his consciousness is not his own in this state as such he's all power and little tactics. This has recently changed due to him learning to master his “gifts”

Chi shield: using his own chi Genra can form defensive barriers of sizes of his choosing. The amount of chi used relies on the size.

Messenger stage 2: Genre’s speed and perception is the focus here his physical strength is replaced with enhanced perception and speed. This however has it’s draw backs he relies on subtle and swift attacks compared to the powerful and direct attacks of his normal messenger state.

Death wind: Using the new found speed of the stage 2 Messenger, Genra deliver three almost simultaneous swings of his sword from three different angles. Six when using two swords. This can only be evaded due to the amount of strikes.

Stage 3 messenger: This relies on raw physical strength and Defense. As such swords are not used due to the risk destroying his swords. To compensate his finger nails grow sharp, curved, and unnaturally strong. And his lower arms are covered in a defensive armor.

Reaper: using the raw power of Messenger stage 3 Genra shreds into his enemy where upon survival weakens the enemies chakra and if need converts it into Chi for himself.

Equipment: 2 O-katanas one for each hand, A Spear, and a yaochi bow with arrows. The amount and order depends on the situation.

Background: He was a student of a Samurai, who had no children and no wife. He maintained his clan by raising and training students. Genra was found trying to rob this Samurai and was taken in, he came from a backwoods village and took the opportunity to learn all he could both in combat and academic matters. When the time came to state the heir Genra was chosen, much to the protest of one spoiled student. Genra was attacked and left for dead by this student. He made a deal with a certain deity his bargain in exchange for living long enough to gain revenge and “be able to have a sight of sorts” he had to only kill “those worth dulling his blade upon“. Since than he’s been a Ronin, and has been tracking this one person and those linked to him.

1 year later: while he has received tips about the one who left him for dead often by means verging on torture, he has yet to get any solid facts. It was revealed he also has regrets about a woman whom they both had affections for. Since than he has found a residence and now has a strange form of respect amongst many Genin and in some cases Anbu. within the last year he quickly earned a reputation as a efficient and by the book subordinate to the Hokage.

Health/chakra pool: 6

Chakra control: 4

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 0

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 5
Last edited by Loud mouth on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Re-Opened*

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:28 am

Name: Joshin Kyrakta

Village: Hidden Village of the Leaf

Description: He is not tall, about average in height and build. He carries a wakashiki and katana; both blades are jet black, as well as the sheaths. They are hidden by the cloak.

Joshin's eyes are brown with a ring of black on the outside. He now wears a black mesh shirt over a grey, solid one. This he wears under his Jounin vest that has been died black. His hair is dark black and he has special gloves on his hands that have no fingers and a plate of steel over the back of the hand, to block weapons. His cloak is now black and tattered at the bottom, giving it a well worn look. The cloak has a metal latch at the neck that is in the shape of an oval, it too is black. He has a number of scars on the upper part of his arms, where he has been hit by enemy blades. His true muscle tone is not noticeable unless he flexes, so it looks like he is just very lean and then he looks like he has muscles hen he uses them.

--Abilities-- On Stats:
Health/Chakra pool: IIIIII
Chakra control: IIIII
Taijutsu: III
Ninjutsu: IIIII
Genjutsu: 0
Ninja Tools: IIIII

Ninpo (ninja technique): Beast transformation: Allows him to transform into an animal.

Doton (earth): Earthen Fang Jutsu: This ninjutsu is an earth style jutsu so the word Doton, or earth is placed in front of it. This technique uses the ground around the shinobi to form fangs that curve out and attack the target.

Doton: Earthen Fang Cage Jutsu: The earthen cage technique is used to trap the target by the use of many earthen fangs.

Ninpo: Sonic Blade Jutsu: This uses a combination of Joshin’s high speed, swordsmanship and Chakra to make a sonic wave of sorts that is as sharp as Joshin’s blade and follows in the arc of one of his sword strokes.

Taijutsu technique: Kytakta combo, first step: A combo passed down the family line and known by all of the members of the family once they become Chunnin. It is a very fast combo, taking only 10 seconds, but it is also very strong. This combo can be executed at any time, even in darkness. No one has yet to see this technique used by Joshin, but it is assumed that he knows it. The combo begins by first getting the opponent off balance or on the defensive. Then you would kick the opponent in the back and knock them to the floor, following it up with an elbow to the middle of the spine.

Taijutsu Technique: Kytakta combo, second step: This is a second unique taijutsu technique taught in the Kytakta family. This one involves a wakashiki, or short sword, given to the shinobi when they come of age. In this combo, speed is favored over power. The shinobi is supposed to draw the blade after the first dash at the enemy, only after forcing the enemy into the air or at least knocking them into the air. Then the shinobi would start a high speed combo of slicing the enemy up while they are in the air.

Taijutsu Technique: Kytakta combo, third step: The third taijutsu technique involves a katana, but it hasn't been seen before so no one knows what it is like.

Special Jutsu: Summoning Jutsu: He can summon wolves; the strongest he can summon is Jirokoni, the shadow wolf. The weakest is Kirikono, a baby wolf. The sizes vary from the size of a pup to the size of a horse, but those sizes are only for the ones he can summon. The largest is Hirogonke, the wolf of darkness. It is about as large as the nine-tailed fox from the show.

Special Jutsu: Shadow Split Jutsu: This is a secret technique of the Kyrakta family and so it is only used when in dire need. The technique could be compared to that of the Kage Bushin no Jutsu, or shadow clone jutsu but it only makes one clone and the clone can take more than one hit before it disappears. It is called the shadow split jutsu because the shadow of the shinobi that uses the technique disappears until the technique is canceled.

Bio: Joshin comes from a family of ninja that specialize in beast/earth/shadow techniques and a summoning technique. Their summoning technique is one of the most famous in the Leaf village. Joshin studied under his father till he went to the academy, where he was praised as a genius ninja, though that was not true. He just had prior training and more so than the others. He was mainly a hard working ninja and would train every day not with Taijutsu, but ninjutsu. He would go through all of his techniques and try to use as minimal Chakra as possible. His team consisted of himself and two female ninja, but after the he was the only one not able to pass the Chunnin exam he continued his training while the girls received a new member for the team.
He trained with his father whenever the old man is not on a mission so he is always at the top of his game. When he was twenty he became a jounin and is now waiting for a new team of gennin.

One year later: After the event with the demon brothers, Joshin lead his team on the low level missions he was given. He would also receive a solo mission now and again and would be gone for a week or two at a time. He kept his team training during most days of the week, giving a day off once a week. He focused on team work and complementing each others strengths and covering for each others weaknesses. Joshin himself pushed himself even harder as he trained alone or with Akemi. The demon wolf would speak to him every once and again, to give Joshin some insight to the limits that he had with the demon Chakra. He hasn't used it since, as he doesn't think he can handle it.
Last edited by Nebacanezzar on Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing