AJ_GATSz: The Blue Devil: Pg 13: NYX Fanfic: 1 NEW!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

AJ_GATSz: The Blue Devil: Pg 13: NYX Fanfic: 1 NEW!

Postby aj_gatsz » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 am

Disclaimer:
The story is pure fiction. It is not representing my point of view. It is not meant to question, criticize, or offend any religious belief.
English is my second language. I try my best, but am sure I make a lot of mistakes. Some of the stories were written originally in Hungarian, and translated into English. I am using MS Word to check my work for errors. I would like to improve my English, and my style, so I invite everyone to point out my mistakes.
I rated my work as R. Better safe, than sorry. But I doubt anyone will complain about lack of violence in my work.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Dark Souls on Earth:

Chapter 0 - Holy Reunion

Chapter 1 - The Kid1 2 3 4 5 6

[center]***[/center]

The Blue Devil 1

The Blue Devil, is a little NYX fanfic was popped into my mind recently. It's featuring Michael Lawless the character I play in the NYX RP. This one is planned to be 8 scenes long. I intend to carry on with Dark Souls on Earth too. Chapter 2 is comming. That's for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 0 - Holy Reunion

Somewhere beyond space and time in the way we know, a meeting took place. The location was hard to define with human words. It had no limits, but wasn’t endless. It wasn’t much there, but it wasn’t deserted. It was white; a constant, plain, light white. No sources of light, and no shadows. There was no floor and no ceiling, no walls, and no horizon. There was only a throne, and two half circle shaped benches made of white stone, whiter than white itself. The throne was empty. No one sat on it for a very long time. Three figures stood before the benches. The first one was standing next to the throne, on its right side. He was a strict, cold and distant man, with eyes blue like ice, and thin, blade like lips. He had short, black, strictly cut hair. The cloth he was wearing was like a coat, reaching to his ankles with tight collar and sleeves. He had big, birdlike wings of silver on his back. The second one, standing left to the throne, was a muscle-bound person. His dark, brown eyes burned with passion. His thick, curly hair and beard was glittering like silver. He was wearing a golden Greek armor. The wings on his back were made of pure fire. The third person was a silent and shy one, full of mercy and understanding. His brown locks reached his shoulders. His robe was simple and plain, only a blue strip decorated it in the sleeves and at the base. The wings of his were plain to, simply made of feathers.
“The situation is escalating Gabriel!” Said the third one.
“If we don’t do anything fast, humanity could slip out of our hand!”
“Michael, Raphael calm down. I’m full aware of the situation.”
“We loose more and more believers every day. The power of the Church is weakening. People don’t want to believe anymore, they claim to know.”
“What arrogance!”
“Hmm, they are searching for the light on their own. They don’t want our lead anymore.” Muttered Gabriel.
“It is his work! It’s must be him! If I get my hands on that wretched traitor….”
“Yes Michael. It’s because of him, but not the way you may think.” Said Gabriel with cold, calm voice.
“You should really work on your temper big fellow.” Said a fourth voice.

The newcomer used to be a very handsome man a long time ago. But there was no trace from his former glory anymore. His body was dirty, full of scars and wounds. His clothes were thorn and muddy. The wings were burned and broken.
“Lucifer! I’ll cast you back to the darkness, where you came from!” Drew Michael his flaming sword.
“Hold your blade brother.” Stopped Gabriel his companion.
“Don’t call me traitor Michael, or any of you! I haven’t done anything, which you didn't. The only two differences are the way we did, and the success. I see my errors. I was too proud and rebelled against Him, simple and straight. I failed and was cast out. But you three…. You stabbed Him in the back, and you got what you wanted. I never had the chance to congratulate you guys. I must applaud you. I never would have imagined, that He would make such a mistake. I bet it was you Gabriel, who suggested him to take on a mortal form. I must admit you are the smartest of us. It was a great night on the Hill of Skulls. Seeing him hanging on the cross, and waiting for you. But you didn’t come. Great plan, great plan. And the idea with the religion was brilliant. A few fake wonders, and those fools thought he came back. And how it spread! You gained control of entire civilizations! Made them kill and fight in your name! But the greatest idea was the symbol. The cross. The thing with they killed the god they worship.”
“Have you finished?” Asked Gabriel in cold tone.
“Why? May the one sentenced to death not speak his mind for the last time?”
“Why do you think, that we want to do harm to you?” Asked Raphael.
“Is there any other reason for Gabriel to summon me?”

The two angels looked surprised at their companion. He nod, that the fallen angel speaks the truth.
“And why would the proud Lucifer come here, like a lamb to the butcher?”
“There is no more pride left. I lost everything, even my pride. Only thing left is my existence, but is not worth of anything.”
“I heard, you had trouble down there.”
“The new ones. They were powerful, and came in great numbers. It was like the locust plague on Egypt. They claimed my kingdom, and slew my generals. My minions abandoned me, or were slaughtered. I was cast out from heaven, and had to flee from hell.”
“Don’t expect any pity from us.”
“I don’t.”
“I called you here to make you an offer, Lucifer. I give you the chance to return to heaven.”

Michael and Raphael were even more surprised than they were before, but they didn’t disagreed.
“Why…, why would do that?” Stuttered Lucifer.
“Because we need your skills. The religion of ours is based on the fear from you Lucifer. People follow our lead to escape from hell, and damnation. But with your power weakened, this fear perished. Our lambs are strolling away. He had this problem with His people a couple of times. Then he unleashed pain and suffering on them, and they came back. You know how it goes. And in matter of pain and suffering your are still the best, my dear Lucifer.”
“So, you want me to do what I always did?”
“Exactly.”
“What’s the catch?”
“There is no catch. You had your differences with Him, but He is gone. We don’t have ill feelings against you. And like you said, you haven’t done anything, which we didn’t. It’s time for you to come home brother.” Said Gabriel, and reached toward the fallen angel.
“Come brother.”
“Come brother.”

Lucifer slowly walked to the angels, and finally stepped between them. His body ignited with a bright, cleansing fire. The flames washed away the dirt and blood, healed the wounds and scars. There he was again, with wonderful blond locks, sapphire eyes and golden wings, wearing a rich embroidered golden robe. He took his old place on the side of Gabriel.
“A new century is dawning Lucifer, the last of this millennium. I have high expectations of you.”
“I won’t disappoint you Gabriel. I’ll write this century with blood and tears into the book of history.”
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls: Rated R: Original work: Chapter 0

Postby robro » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:05 pm

cool consept and preformed greatly
Imagethank you dp for this sig
im a bit dyslectic so please exuse posseble spelling error's
Member of SRLS
please do not curce somone to get cancer while you know im looking
i hate that and it pisses me off real bad
my fanfic

Postby Pain & Malice » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:51 pm

Agreed, it is very nicely established.

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:54 pm

I reccomend to refrain from using birgth colors, mesmerizes the mind and makes the lecture difficult.
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby aj_gatsz » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:02 pm

I wanted to help the reader to distinguish between the characters during dialogs. I choose these colors, because they can be seen easily with dark background. Do you think I should use other colors, or drop the whol color concept?

Postby robro » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:37 pm

personaly id say you can keep em
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby aj_gatsz » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:18 am

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 1 - The Kid

[center]Scene 1[/center]

The rusty old pickup was driving lonely on the highway. The road deserted, at this late hour. It was miles ago when it passed another vehicle last time. Steve was bored to death, and was humming the tune of the country song played in the radio. He stroked over his plump chin. The stubble was scrapping under his fingers.
“What a boring night. It would be nice to have some company.” Thought he, and poked the little guns hanging from his mirror.

Suddenly he spotted a figure standing along the road. He drove to fast to see the person in detail, but it was definitely female. Steve jammed on the breaks. He brushed over his hair, and took a look into the mirror. He put on a wide smile and backed the car to the girl.
“Hi sweetie. Heading for the town?” He asked, and opened the door.
“Would you give me a ride?”
“Of course beautiful. Hop in.”

The girl was more, than leery. She was wearing only a golden top, and miniskirt matching in color, and short as possible. Her hair was dyed red as fire, and she wore way too much make-up. She had a little silver ring in her belly button, and sun-shaped tattoo around it. Steve licked his thick lips, and his eyes crept over her bare thighs. The girl nestled on the seat, and tossed her little golden handbag on the dash panel.
“Steve London.”
“Honey.”
“Pleased to meet you.” Steve said, and stepped on the gas.
“May I kick off my shoes? They are too tight.”
“Go on.”
Steve’s eyes often slid to the neat legs. She was rubbing them together with obvious pleasure.
“New in town?”
“No, I work here for some time past. I’m a dancer.”
“And what do you here at this time, all alone?”
Honey folded her arms in front of her breasts and leaned back in her seat with a sulky face.
“My boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend took me out here and left me behind. What a jerk!”

An uneasy silence settled over the car. Only the yowling of that cowboy hat-wearing idiot was to be heard. Then the news came.
“Good evening to everyone, still awake at this time. You are listening to Late Night News.” Female newscaster said.
“The police seem to still missing any leads in the case of the serial killer, who keeps in fear the female citizens of the city. The man, only known as the ‘Hooker-killer’, raped and killed four prostitutes this far.” Another, male newscaster said.
“Four. Not a bad number, but the ‘Hooker-killer’ has to try harder, if he wants to catch up with the other butcher of the city. The ‘Heartbreaker’, increasing his number of victims to thirteen, committed another brutal murder. The police…“
Steve turned off the radio.
“What a freaking world we live in. There is a psycho at every corner.”
Honey just nodded silently.
“It can be dangerous at night, especially for such a pretty girl like you.”
“Yes. I’m lucky to meet a gentleman like you.”
“Yeah, you are lucky.” Steve muttered, and his right hand slid accidentally on her thigh.

Because the lack of resistance, he dared more. He began to stroke and squeeze the soft leg. The girls still did not resist, and even smiled back at Steve.
“What a sweet little whore you are. I’m gonna do you tonight.” Steve thought, and started planning the details. The girl’s voice woke him up from his daydreams.
“Could you stop there? I need to pee.”
Steve nodded and pulled off the road at a deserted rest stop. The girl skipped out of oke car.
“I’ll try to hurry. You promise not to leave me behind?”
“I promise.”

The girl smiled at him, and licked her red lips, before she hurried to the restrooms. Steve watched the neat butt coated in gold, before it vanished behind the door. He leaned back into his seat with a loud moan.
“That little bitch is doing this on purpose. She is provoking me, just like the others.”
He grabbed his jeans and his hard member inside.
“Don’t worry little buddy, we will have her soon.”
Steve looked over the place once more, but still no one was around. He opened the glove compartment, and took out a shiny scalpel. The cold metal slid nicely into his palm. He imagined the fine nude body of hers, twisting trying to break loose. He almost could hear her sweet screams filled with pain and fear. Steve his licked his lips once more, and kicked in the door of the restroom.
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls: Rated R: Original work: Chapter 1/

Postby robro » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:23 am

wow cool story change.......a serial killer and raper
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/1

Postby aj_gatsz » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:28 am

I am glad you like it. I hope I won't slip out of the rating cathegory. Tell me if I do, and I'll try to fix it.

Chapter 1 is written down, it has six scenes, and I plan to upload 1 scene/day.

All kind of feedback is welcome.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/1

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:19 am

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 1 - The Kid

[center]Scene 2[/center]

The air was chilly and damp in the morning. John was standing at the cordon and watched the boys from the department working. The yellow ribbon said ‘Police line don’t cross’ with black letters. John pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, and put one in his mouth. He took his lighter from another pocket, but before lighting the smoke he watched the woman’s face etched into the silver casing. It was the face of his wife. John gently stroke over the picture with his thumb.
“Why do I smoke anyway?” He asked himself.
“Time to stop.” He muttered, and put away the lighter, without igniting the cigarette.
“What do you want here, sir? May I see some ID?”
John looked up, and a young officer was facing him. He must be fresh from the academy, because they did not know each other yet. John nodded without saying a word, and handed over his license.
“John Silver. Private investigations.” The cop read with suspicion in his voice, and took a good look at the other man.
John was about forty years old; his short, dark hair was carefully combed. He was wearing glasses with dark framing, and a tidy suit. The man was a first class example of a little, quiet, meek clerk.
“Well, Mr. Silver, what do you want here?”
He was about to answer, as loud voice was calling to him.
“John! Johnny! How are you buddy?” Another policeman was walking toward them.
John took the hand, offered to him, and shook it.
“Thanks, I’m fine Nick.”
“What are you two doing?”
“I was about to ask him, what he was doing here and....” The young officer explained himself.
“Don’t fool around with Johnny. He is one of the best private I-s in the city.”
“That’s alright Nick. He is only doing his job.”
“Yeah, but this early morning shifts really piss me off. You know how I am.”
“What happened?”
“Here comes Mr. Fourteen.” Nick said, and pointed to the black bag rolled out of the women’s restroom.
“Was it the ‘Heartbreaker’? Are you sure?”
“Of course, I’m sure. It was like all the others. He got everything on him money, watch, credit cards, car key. Nothing is missing except the heart.”
“Had that unlucky guy a name?”
“What is it to you? And why are you here anyway?” Nick asked, and raised a brow.
“I was looking for that car. He ran over an old granny's dog, and she wants to sue him. It was some expensive one, won a lot of prizes.” John said, pointing at the pickup.
“His name was Steve London. But I’m afraid the she won’t see a penny from him.”
John wrote down the name, and put away his notebook.
“Too bad, she is a nice lady, and can make very good cookies.” Mr. Silver said, making two officers laugh out loud.
“Here you are.” The young policeman said, and handed John back his license.
“We live in an awful world.”
“We are.”
“Bye Nick, I let you work. And take care.” John said, and shook Nicks hand. He turned around, and started walking to his car.
“Hey Johnny! Got a smoke?” John took the whole pack and threw it to the officer.
“Here you go. I’ve stopped.”
“Since when?”
John noticed the untouched cigarette hanging from his lips, and spit it into the bushes with disgust.
“Since now.”
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/2

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 am

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 1 - The Kid

[center]Scene 3[/center]

Cold bodies on cold metal tables were shimmering in the dim light of the neon tubes. A man almost completely bald, wearing a white lab coat was leaning over the body of a young woman. It was late at night, but someone had to work.
“There are no signs of violent penetration on the victim.” He added to the record. The old man straightened up himself and made his aching hips crack.
Dr. Morton cried out, as his late visitor frightened him. He dropped the small tape recorder. The device turned off itself, as it hit the floor.
“You became quite jittery, doc. The many corpses sure kill your nerves.”
“How did you get in Kid?” The doctor asked with an obviously nervous voice.
“Does it matter? Calm down, no one saw me.”
The doctor’s visitor was a young, good-looking, even charming man. His short blond hair was kind of inordinate, but it suited him. He was wearing black jeans, a shirt made of silk, boots and gloves also black. Over these clothing he was wearing a long white coat, reaching to his ankles.
“I will be fired if I talk to you.”
“So what? I paid you enough during these years, to have a golden retirement.”
“That’s not the point. You’ll get me into trouble.”
“Me? How? I don’t even exist.” Kid referred to official statement about his actions.
“Don’t exist? That’s rich! I took more then a pound of lead out of bunch of corpses during the years. And they were all from those two blunderbusses of yours.” Dr. Morton said pointing at the two desert eagles in Kid’s holsters.
“What’s wrong with you doc? I’m sorry I scarred your pants off, but I need your help.” The young man said, and pulled a thick envelope from his pocket.
Morton gave out a big sigh, and rubbed over his forehead.
“What do you need?”
“Steve London, a quiet place, and the proper equipment to have a good look at him.”
“Won’t be easy.” Said the old man rubbing his neck.
“But it’s worth the trouble.”
Kid tossed the envelope to the other man. The old man opened it, and started to count the money.
“Alright. Slider eight. You can use the back room. You got one and a half hour, and don’t make a mess, got it?”
“Got it boss.” Kid said, and took off his coat.
After get dressed for the autopsy Kid took the late Mr. London and transported him into the back room. After removing his scalp he opened the skull with a bone saw.
“Well Mr. London what can you tell me?” He said, and took off his gloves.
He dug his fingers into the soft tissue, and closed his eyes. His teeth were grinding, and face was twitching as the visions came. It took only a half an hour to learn everything he wanted to, and even a little more. He opened his eyes, and pulled his fingers out. His mouth tasted bitter, and disgusting. Kid leaned over the corpse, gently opened the mouth, and spitted into it with malevolent delight.
“Freaking bastard! I hope you enjoy hell.”
He took a clout and started to wipe the brain from his hand while walking out from then back room.
“What’s that on your hand?”
“Brain.”
“What? What did you do back there?”
“Relax. You can stitch him together with ease, and no one cares if there is still something in his skull.” The young man said, and tossed the clout into the laundry.
“Besides the late Mr. London was the ‘Hooker-killer’.” He said incidentally, while getting dressed.
“What makes you think that?”
“Who cares? It’s him. You just have to prove it, and you will be the man of the week. Use DNA samples taken from the victims body, for example.”
“I know my job; you don’t have to tutor me.”
“Then everything is fine. Take care, gramps.” Kid gave Morton a smile, and left.
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/3

Postby robro » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:41 am

sorry for not replying but this is a realy good update

P.S: try adding a "got no time/ lack of consentration"option to the poll
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby Cole » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 am

Locked for unnecessary stupidnes. NO FUCKING POLLS

Added after 8 hours 57 minutes:

Unlocked
I am what you think I am. My reality is irrelevant.
Warning: My Misogynism level two has upgraded to Misanthropy level four.

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:08 pm

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 1 - The Kid

[center]Scene 4[/center]

The ‘Pussycat’ was the eighteenth strip joint he checked that night. The Kid’s head was aching from the thick smoke, and flashing lights. He knew it was a search for a needle in the haystack, but this was his only lead. Besides he was still one step ahead the cops. He walked to the bar, without paying any attention to the girls sliding up and down the poles.
“Do you know this girl? She supposed to be a dancer.” Kid showed a picture to the bartender. It was a perfect drawing, even with colors, better then some photos.
“No.” Something made click in Kid’s mind.
“Take a second look.” He showed he the picture again, together with a fifty-dollar bill. The guy behind the bar put away the money, and took a good look at the picture.
“No. Never seen her. You are very talented. You should try…” He said, but couldn’t finish the sentence.
Kid had some kind of sixth sense, which warned him if someone is trying to take him for a fool. He knew that the guy behind the counter was trying to stiff him. The long night wore him out, and his patience faded away quickly. He grabbed the man’s collar, twisted it, and pulled him over the counter.
“Listen up you little rat. I had a bloody long night; so don’t screw around with me. Tell me where that little slut is, or I’ll rip off your head.” He hissed he into his face.
The bartender didn’t say anything, he was gasping for air. Kid saw from his victim’s eyes that the security of the club lined up behind him. He tossed the guy back behind the counter and put up a wide smile before turning around. Two grunts stood in front of him, both twice as big as himself. They bare skull was glittering to the rhythm of the music, and the word ‘Security’ was stretching all over their chest.
“Ah, Godzilla and his little bro King-Kong. Hey guys, did you see this chick?” He showed the picture to the two giants.
The one referred as ‘Godzilla’ let his fist to answer the question. Kid dodged the blow, rammed his knee into his opponent’s ribs, and smashed his head against the counter. The two were not easy to handle. The other one slammed his big body against the young man, pushing him against the counter, then picked him up, and threw him on a table. Kid knew exactly how to control a fall. After his body smashed on the table, he rolled down elegantly, and landed on his feet, without hurting himself. He stood right in front of a third security guard. Kid threw back his head, and broke with it the man's nose. He pulled up his heel, kicking the giant where it hurts. Kid wasn’t in the mood for brawling. He pulled out his guns, and shot down the neon-sign hanging over the counter, just to make sure, that everyone knows that he is armed.
“Sit!” He shouted at the security guys.
The girls and the customers throw themselves on the ground, as they heard the shots. All expect one. She was just standing at the rod, and looking down at him. They both became aware of the situation as they eyes met.
“Stop!” He shouted, and shot.
The girl jumped off the stage. The bullet tore a piece from the rod. One of the securities saw an opportunity be a hero, as Kid’s attention seemed to turn away from him. He took action, but that was a huge mistake. The Kid saw the guy moving behind him, and fired back a shot from his left gun, under his right arm. The bullet hit the knee, and the leg had to be amputated later. Despite of this little interlude, the Kid was still focused at the girl. He jumped on a table, to have a better look over the place, but it was too late. There were too many people to shoot around, and the girl quickly vanished behind the door leading into the back. Jumping from table to table, he tried to catch up with her. After a few moments he reached the door and kicked it in. At the corridor there were a few girls looking after their fleeing college. He saw her vanishing behind another door, and chased her while muttering silent curses. One of the girls wasn’t quick enough to get out of his way, so he helped a little with the grip of the gun. The woman slammed against the wall with a bleeding forehead. Kid opened the door, but saw only another door closing at the other end of the room.
“I’ll never catch her this way.” He thought, and fired a whole clip into the wall across the room.
He tossed the empty gun back into the holster, wrapped his fingers on the other one. He jumped through the door and leaned against the wall. He arrived into another corridor, but no one was around. Smoking bullet holes were lining up the wall. There was a big dark splash on the opposite wall, and a thick trail of some liquid leading to the iron door at the end of the corridor. There was a heavy smell of diesel oil in the air.
“Gotcha!” He said, and started to walk toward the door holding his gun.
He kicked in the door, and took a step back. Nobody was there. He took a deep breath, jumped out the door, and took a quick look around. Nobody was around, just an empty back alley.
“Where is that little bitch?”
Suddenly sharp pain sliced into his back, and a heavy blow sent him to the ground. He dropped his weapon, and his face hit the dirt.
“She was over the door. Damn, I’m such an idiot!”
He remained still, not moving a muscle. From the scratching sounds he concluded, that the other one took him for dead and left. The sound of sirens told him, that it was time to leave. Fighting the pain he stood up, and picked up his weapon. He headed for his car, which was parked a few blocks away.
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/4

Postby aj_gatsz » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:41 pm

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 1 - The Kid

[center]Scene 5[/center]

Kid was upset about the eight inch cut on his shirt. It was difficult to get changed inside a sport car, but still better, than on the open street. He reached back with his left hand and stroke over the wound with his fingers. He could feel the ribs and the scapula lying bare inside the wound. His bones were tougher, than other people. He muttered a few ancient words, and bit his teeth together. The closing of the wound was as painful, as the injury itself. Kid looked at his watch after he finished the healing process. He lost the target, but the police showed up after the shooting, and the owner gave them the girl’s address. They were easy to follow. The cops went inside more than an hour ago. It was taking too long. He took a black turtleneck from the passenger’s seat, reloaded his weapons, and took a little black box from the glove compartment. Kid got out of the car, holstered the guns, and put on his coat. The box was padded inside to protect the fragile glass sphere, holding some kind of liquid. He slid it carefully into his pocket, and tossed the box back into the car.

The girl was living in a rundown apartment building. At the doorway one of the local boys was saying good night to his girlfriend. The two were busy with knotting their tongues together. Kid gave out a cough to get their attention. The guy turned around with an annoyed expression on his face. His hand slid into the pocket of his jacket.
“Got a problem man?”
“Sorry to disturb you, but do you know if the cops are still inside?” Kid asked with a twenty between his fingers.
“No man. I do not know. Do I look like some f*cking tour guide?”
“So you don’t know the girl who dances at the ‘Pussycat’, and which one is her apartment?”
“Cindy? Third floor, room 308.”
“Thank you.” Kid said with a smile, and handed the money to the girl.

He stopped at the door 308, and pressed his ear against it, but didn’t hear anything. That seemed strange. The flats weren’t famous for being soundproof, and two cops were supposed to talk inside with Ms. Cindy. He tried the doorknob, and it was open. After he took a step inside, he could hear everything. Loud munching and quiet rattle came from the next room. He looked around, and found the cause why the room was so soundproof. Magical runes were covering the top of the walls to keep every sound inside. Kid peeked into the next room, and wasn’t surprised at all.
The creature what was using the name Cindy or Honey in its human form, was feasting on the corps of a cop. The other corpse was lying in the corner. The creature was about thirteen foot long, with a seven-foot long tail. The bony tail ended in a wide blade. The limbs were long, and very thin. Its head was shaped like a pea-pod, the eyes were human, and the mouth looked like as an insect’s.
“Bon appetite.” Kid said with a smile, and pulled the sphere from his pocket.
The monster raised its head, and watched the young man and the liquid in his hand for a while.
“Foolish human! Your holy water cannot harm me!”
“That’s why it’s filled with vitriol.” Kid said, and tossed the sphere into the beast’s face.
The demon screamed from pain, and recoiled. Kid pulled out his guns, and started firing. The shoots were precise, tearing the joints apart, crippling the creature. Finally the monster was lying in the pool of it’s own blood. Strong smell of diesel oil filled the air.
“Do you feel strong now, human? You think you defeated me?”
Kid couldn’t help it, and laughed out loud. He crouched down, and grinned at the monster.
“My wounds look serious, but they will heal. Your kind can’t hurt me. I’m going to get you human, and next time not even that vest of yours will save your life.”
“Vest you say? That’s rich. Who do you think I am?”
“Some kind of priest, or demon hunter. Foolish humans! You believe you can defeat hell. But you can’t defeat me! You can’t defeat hell!”
“Cold, cold, very cold. You have no idea who I am. Let me give you a hint.” Kid said, and closed his eyes. When he opened it again, they were red like fire, and pupils were cut, like of a cat’s.
“You? Look… I… I… can explain it…” The demon started to stutter.
“I don’t care for your excuses. You should know that.” Kid said, and started walking around in the room.
“Well, where is it?”
“Where is what?”
The man turned to the creature with an angry expression on his face, and shot it into the belly.
“I neither have the time nor am I in the mood for playing games with you. You have two choices. You will be a good girl, and tell me where you hid the stone. Then I might finish you off quickly. Or you can keep on play dumb. I that case I will call El to have a few words with you. She is pretty pissed off, since you took off with the stone. Stealing a personal possession from the boss isn’t a bright idea.” He put away one of his guns, and pulled out his cell phone.
“The elephant.” The demon pointed at a sculpture standing on a shelf.

Kid smashed it to pieces with the grip of his gun, and took a gem from the shards. It looked like a fine cut ruby at the first glance, but after looking into it for a while a green cloud could be seen inside it. He smiled, and put the stone into his pocket.
“Good choice.” He said and started to dial.
"Hmm, no network… oh yes, I’m such a moron.” He smacked on his forehead.
Kid fired a couple of bullets at the symbols on the walls. The energy left from the runes with a bright blue flash. Smell of diesel, and ozone mixed in the air.
“Alice? Hi baby, could you pass El on the horn? Thanks. El, it’s me. Of course I have it. Did I ever let you down? It’s right here in my pocket. Where should I deliver it? All right, I will clear the details with Alice. By the way, me may need the PR department. Two cops got killed. She? She is here too. No, she showed some cooperation when I mentioned your name. What should I do with her? Ah, I see.“

Kid gave the demon a smile again, and took out his lighter. His fingers ran over the picture of Alice carved into the lighter. He was missing his wife, badly. He leaned down, and ignited the wick. Kid didn’t care about the screaming, and gave fire to the blood. Like real oil it caught fire quickly, and demon screamed as it was burning in it’s own blood. Kid carried on with the conversation, on the way outside.
“Yes, it’s her who is screaming. She is burning like a torch. El, when are you coming back from France? I was just wondering, how much do you need Alice nowadays? Yes, I was thinking about, that she could come sooner, to spend some quality time together. Thanks a lot, you are the greatest. Could you give her back on the line? Ok, see you soon.”
Some of the neighbors came out to the floor to see what the noise is, but a friendly wave with the gun made everybody mind their own business.
“Hi honey, did you hear it? You got free till Monday…”
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/5

Postby robro » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:42 am

fantastic update you got here
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/5

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:51 pm

Dark Souls on Earth

Chapter 1 - The Kid

[center]Scene 6[/center]

Somewhere in the one of the finest hotels of the city, up in the penthouse Mr. L was relaxing. He was leaning back in deck chair, with one dumb, but very well shaped blond beauty massaging his shoulders. Mr. L was wearing only Speedos; his muscular body was glittered from the water drops remained on his skin after his last swim. Golden rings and diamonds ornamented his fingers. Around his neck he was wearing a golden chain with a big L-shaped pendant. His eyes were closed behind his expensive shades, and he enjoyed the bikini-babes touch.
“Mr. L, Mr. G is here to see you.” A second girl said, before she was pushed away from the door.
Mr. G was a man is his 30’s; his eyes were cold and sharp. He was wearing a gray, expensive suit. He was holding a paper in his hand.
“Don’t just lay there! Did you read the papers?” He yelled at Mr. L, and threw the paper at him.
Mr. L hit the paper in midair. The scattered pages were falling on the poolside, and into the water. The cover was slowly soaking itself with water, but was still displaying the big news, before it sunk; ‘New liberal pope tolerates gay marriage’.
“I read the paper.” Mr. L answered.
He was not in the mood for relaxation anymore, and brushed off the girl’s soft hands. “Get lost!” The girls were quickly leaving. Mr. L remained in his chair, but didn’t offer a seat to Mr. G.
“You are just sitting there while everything falls apart! I expect you to, keep yourself to the deal!”
“I did keep myself to the deal. I made what you asked me to do. It’s not my fault it didn’t work out. I gave them pain and suffering. Just open the books; the two biggest wars ever, chemical-, biological-, and nuclear-warfare, cancer, AIDS. What else do you want?”
“But it doesn’t work!”
“I know that, but I also know the reason.”
“Tell me, smart-ass.” Mr. G said folding his arms in front of his chest, looking down at Mr. L with a mocking expression.
“They don’t fear me. It’s the afterlife. It’s hell, what they fear. We need hell, to get them under control again. But, you know…”
“…the others.” Mr. G nodded.
“Yes, we need to get rid of them. That’s the key to success.”
“Do you suggest sending down troops?”
“Hell no! That would be foolish. They are too powerful down there. But here in the mortal world we can reach them. Their leaders are quite found of the living, they spend a lot of time up here. And I have a plan, to get rid of them already rolling.”
“Very well. You have this one shot left. If that fails, then we change to plan B.” Mr. G nodded, and turned to the door.
Mr. L jumped up in his chair, and threw down his shades.
“Plan B? You can’t be serious!” He called to Mr. G.
Mr. G stopped at the door for a moment.
“Do not fail.” He said, without turning back, and left.
Last edited by aj_gatsz on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: AJ_GATSz: Dark Souls on Earth : Rated R: Orig.: Ch. 1/6

Postby robro » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:09 pm

good stuff
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby Cole » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:21 pm

The different colored text is really getting annoying. If it's that hard to differentiate between who's speaking, then you know what needs to be done? EDITING.
You don't see professional novels with different color text for who speaks, do you? Does Harry Potter have red text while Malfoy has green? No.

Added after 1 minutes:

Plkus, the color choices, especially with my glasses off, are a bitch to actually read. Pastels are better than dark colors.
I am what you think I am. My reality is irrelevant.
Warning: My Misogynism level two has upgraded to Misanthropy level four.

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:30 am

Colors have been removed.

Chapter 2 will be somewhat slower. Chapter 1, and 0 were already written down years ago, I was just reediting them. But I will try to be quick with updates.

Postby aj_gatsz » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:02 pm

The Blue Devil

[center]Scene 1[/center]

“Damn, that’s a big one. I think we found your lost twin brother, Mike.” Said Larry to his partner. The two detectives entering the crime scene were different as two men can be. The younger one, detective Michael Lawless, was a towering giant with his seven feet size. The suit couldn’t hide his muscular shape. With his athletic build, thick eyebrows, and dark hair Mike looked more like a professional wrestler, than a cop. Larry Meier on the other side was more like a Danny De Vito type, short, tubby. A big bald spot was shining on the top of his head.
The victim was lying on his back. He was obviously a mutant. His skin was dark-blue, his fingers ended in sharp claws, and two big, bat-like wings were on his back. He was lying in the hall of his apartment. Bloody spots were all over his clothes, and the walls around him. Hans, a member of the crime scene unit was taking pictures of the body. Mike walked up to him, and took a look at the body.
“What do we have here?”
“According to the landlord his name was Thomas Anderson. The door was open. A neighbor, who was looking for the cat, found him. He took a beating, that’s for sure. I would say the time of death would be four-five hours ago.”
“Around noon. I see. Do you know what green stuff is?” Mike pointed to the face of the victim.
“Looks like some paint, but you have to wait for the lab report.” Hans said, and took a picture of the face.
“His name sounds strange. Take his fingerprints, just to make sure.”
Mike walked back to the door, where Larry was taking the statement of the woman, who found the body.
“…So the cat was running inside. The door was open ajar. I knocked, but no answer came, so I went in, and found him. And I dialed 911, right away.”
“So you found the body recently?” Mike asked.
“Yes.”
“Are you working during the day, miss?”
“No, I have a little boy.”
“He was attacked. There was a fight. You live next door you must have heard something. Why didn’t you call the police earlier?”
The witness looked down, and fell silent for some time.
“There was some racket around noon. I locked the door, but it ended soon. I didn’t want to get involved into his troubles. I have two children, and my husband is working till late.”
“So you were afraid of Mr. Anderson. Was he violent? Had he dubious visitors? Did such fights happen often?”
“No… He was a silent one, and nobody was visiting him. But… he is a freak! Just look at him.”
“Thank you, that’s all miss.” Said Mike and turned around, hiding his disgusted expression from the victim.
The two detectives looked around in the apartment, starting with the kitchen. On the table there was lunch enough for three-four people, but the food was untouched.
“Hmmm, it seems he did expect some visitors after all. Maybe they killed him?” Said Larry to his college.
“The better question is, why needs someone who lives alone two refrigerators?” Said Mike, and walked to fridges, after putting on the rubber gloves.
Both fridges were full of food carefully ordered, and labeled with days, and time. Larry found the cupboards full with candy and sweets.
“Damn, he had a sweeter tooth, than I have. Look at all this food. That’s too much for one to eat.”
“Maybe not. Don’t forget, he was a mutant.” Said Mike, while walking to the living room.
“Yes, and not a wealthy one. I bet the half of the interior is second-hand. Maybe he spent all his money on food.”
“Yes, and nothing seems missing. TV, VCR all here. The door wasn’t forced. I would say, no robbery.”
“How about hate crime? Many people don’t like mutants, and he was obviously one.”
“Anti-mutant fanatics? May be, but I wouldn’t bet on it either. Whoever it was, he didn’t trash the place. And there are no anti-mutant slogans painted on the wall. I would say it was personal.”
“Hey Mike, Mr. Anderson has some messages.” Said Larry, and pressed the button.
“First message.
Tom, here is Pete. The lunch-break is over. We expect you back on the set. Hurry up.
Second message.
Tom, here is Pete again. Everyone is waiting for you. Sonny is starting to loose his nerves. Please, hurry up.
Third message.
Tom, here is Sonny! Remember me? I am your f*cking director! Move your lazy mutant ass back on the set! Now!
Fourth message.
Tom, here is Pete again. Sonny sent everyone home. He is pissed, man. You have some explaining to do. We will be around till six. Come to the set, or you don’t have to come ever again. Sorry.
No more messages.”
“It’s half past five.” Larry looked at his watch.
“And I have the address of the set.” Mike waved a note he found on the desk.

Re: AJ_GATSz: The Blue Devil: Pg 13: NYX Fanfic: 1 NEW!

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:32 am

I didn't find the time to write recently. I finished my work in germany, and I am moving home at Christmas. Real Life kind of keeps me busy, but I promise I'll update as soon as I can.

Postby robro » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:48 am

great update!
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:58 pm

[center]Silver[/center]

Once upon a time, there was a band of traveling gypsies. They were peace-loving, simple people, who traveled from town to town entertaining the people on fairs, selling protecting amulets, telling the fortune. One day during their journey they came to crossroads where goons have been hung. There they found an infant lying in the mud. The baby had white hair, glittering like silver. The people of the band agreed that this is an evil omen, and the child should be left to die. But the leader had a kind heart, and took the baby against the will of the others. He named the boy Silver, because of his strange hair.
Time passed and the people became acquainted with the boy. They taught him the trade of the gypsies. He learned how to handle a knife, juggling, and little tricks to entertain the people. He learned how to hunt, follow tracks, and move undetected. He grew up into a handsome young man, who stands his ground in the town and the woods alike. His only flaw was his weakness for the ladies. His charm opened him many windows, but he had to flee many times from angry husbands and fathers.
It happened once, that on fair he spotted a beautiful maiden, and fell for her immediately. But this time his charms failed him. The maiden was high-born, and had no eyes for a poor traveling gypsy. He couldn’t eat and sleep for days. He always had that maiden on his mind. Finally he consulted the bands fortune teller, who was his stepmother.
“Help me mother. I can’t think of anything else, than that beautiful maiden. I have to win her heart, or I will die from longing.” He begged.
“Clear your mind my boy. There are many pretty girls, who would love to be your bride. Listen to the wisdom of the old one, forget that girl.”
But the boy was stubborn, and kept begging until his stepmother gave out a dark secret.
“You can’t be reasoned with boy. But I love you, so I will tell you a secret. In the woods nearby lives the witch with the twelve fingers on her hands. She has The key to every woman’s heart. If you wear that magical amulet, no woman can withstand your charms. But I beg you, don’t go there. It will be your doom, if you do that.”
But the boy already made up his mind. He took some aliments: bread, a few juicy pieces of pork, and a bottle of fine booze. He fastened his trusty knifes on his belt, and made haste into the deep of the woods, to find the witch with the twelve fingers on her hands. As he was wandering through the forest, he heard a small high pinched voice calling for help. He hurried to the source of the sound, and found a big evil troll holding a little fairy, ready to eat it.
“Isn’t that a meager meal for such a big guy, like you?” He called out to the troll.
“You are right. This puny thing won’t still my hunger, but maybe you will.” The monster turned monster toward Silver.
“Why would you eat a bony, raw creature like me, when you can have some tasty pork?” The boy said and offered his food to the troll.
The beast gobbled up all the food, and drank all the booze. The food couldn’t still his hunger, but the booze made him drunk. He demanded more food, but the boy showed him his empty bundle.
“I have no more food left, but I know where you can find a delicious, juicy boar for you to eat.”
The troll stumbled after Silver, as he was leading the beast to a deep hole between the roots of an old oak.
“It’s down there, but it’s too deep for me to reach.”
The beast bent down, and reached into the hole, to get his meal. Silver sneaked behind him, and kicked him into the butt. The troll pitched head forward into the hole, and got stuck, legs hanging in the air. The boy took his knife, and kept stabbing into the monsters belly till it was dead. The fairy flew to the boy, and bowed.
“Thank you my savior. Tell me how can I ever repay you?”
“I’m looking for the witch with the twelve fingers on her hands, to get The key to every woman’s heart from her.”
“Oh no, brave warrior! I beg you, turn back, and don’t look for that evil wench. It will be your doom, if you do.”
“I already made up my mind. Tell me where I can find her, if you know.”
“Very well. Always go where the woods are darker, and the trees are older. There you will find her hut, in the middle of the forest. There is something else brave one. If you come across a bush with blue leaves and green berries collect some of its fruit. Eating one berry allows you to carry on without food, drink and rest for a whole day. It might come handy during your journey.”
Silver thanked for the advice, and said farewell to the fairy. He traveled deeper and deeper into the forest. He came across the bush the fairy mentioned and took all berries it had. He stuffed all his pockets, and pouches full of the fruit. Finally he reached the middle of the forest. The sunlight barely reached the ground through the thick crown of the old tries. There was no bird or any other animal to be heard. There he found a little, tumble-down cottage. He knocked at the door three times. An ugly, old wench opened the door. Her back was so crooked under the weight of time, that her nose touched the ground.
“Good day to you, grandmother.” Silver greeted the witch politely.
“You are lucky to have called me grandmother. In other case your flesh would have been torn apart by the trees. What do you want boy?”
“I’m looking for The key to every woman’s heart.”
“My old bones are feeling cold. Cut up those trees, so I have wood for my fire.” The witch pointed to a pile of old, knotty trees, and slammed the door.
Silver found a rusty axe and stared to work. He worked day and night, without food, drink or rest for three days. When he finished his work, he knocked at the door again.
“I’m finished with the wood, grandmother.” He said to the witch.
“I see, you have strength boy. Come with me.” She said, and led him to a big pile of rusty pots behind the hut.
“Repair these, then we can talk.” She said, and went back into the house.
Silver started repairing the pots. He worked day and night without food, drink or rest for seven days. When he finished his work, he knocked at the door again.
“I’m finished with the pots, grandmother.”
“Very well. I see you have skills too. But do you have courage?” The witch said and led the boy to a well standing in the yard. There was a long rope hanging down.
“This well leads down into hell. There, behind three doors made of silver, gold, and diamonds is the bedroom of the devil himself. On his nightstand is the mirror of vanity. If you bring me that mirror, I will give you the magical amulet you are looking for.” The wench said and gave a ring to the boy.
“Take this ring. After you have the mirror just turn it on your finger, and you will be here on the yard again. Now go.”
Silver took the ring, and started to climb down the rope. He climbed without food, drink, or rest for twelve days. Finally he reached the ground of the cave. He saw light coming from a tunnel. He followed the light, and came to a room as big as a church. The walls were made out of silver, and all kind of silver treasure was piled up to the ceiling. At the other end of the room there was a big door made of silver. The door was guarded by a big dog. It had three heads. Silver hid and waited for three days and nights till all three heads of the dog fell asleep, and he could sneak by it. Behind the silver door there was a room as big as a cathedral. The walls were made out of gold, and all kind of golden treasure was piled up to the ceiling. At the other end of the room there was a big door made of gold. The door was guarded by a dog big as a calf. It had seven heads. Silver hid and waited for seven days and nights till all seven heads of the dog fell asleep, and he could sneak by it. Behind the golden door there was a room as big as a castle. The walls were made out of diamonds, and all kind of gems were piled up to the ceiling. At the other end of the room there was a big door made of diamonds. The door was guarded by a dog big as a bull. It had twelve heads. Silver hid and waited for twelve days and nights till all twelve heads of the dog fell asleep, and he could sneak by it. Behind the diamond door there was the bedroom of the devil himself. It was sleeping on his bed, and next to him was the mirror of vanity resting on the nightstand. Silver moved to the nightstand without a noise. But as he reached for the mirror his hand was grabbed by the devil.
“Foolish mortal. Don’t you know that I never sleep?” The devil laughed, and took a good look at Silver.
“You were very cunning, sneaking by my guards. You are lucky, that I am in a good mood. If you are able to pass my tests I may let you live and keep your soul.”
“I have no choice. Very well, what are the tests?”
The devil drew a circle on the floor, and handed a cup of wine to the boy.
“First of all, test of skill. Empty this cup inside the circle, without a single drop crossing the line.”
“Very well.” Silver stood into the middle of the circle, and drunk the whole cup.
“The cup is empty, and not a drop did cross the line.”
“Very good boy. Now follows the test of wits. Listen carefully. I have four rooms, but tables and chairs you'll not find. I am credited with feelings, yet they are not truly mine. I could be called a drummer, steady, strong, and true. And when I finish my work here, so, too, do you. What am I?”
“It’s my heart.” The boy answered.
“Good thinking boy. Here is the final test, the test of luck. Can you beat the devil? See this coin here? I’ll throw it. The rules are simple. Heads I win, tails you loose.” The devil said with a smile.
The devil tossed the coin, and Silver grabbed his knife. With a skillful throw he pinned the coin against the wall, preventing it from falling on the ground.
-No heads, so you didn’t win. No tails, so I didn’t loose. This has to mean, that I won.
The devil looked furious at the boy for a moment, and then laughed out loud. The halls trembled from the sound of his laughter.
-Very well boy. I see now, that you are truly my godson.
The devil told Silver that his real father was a powerful wizard, who was cast out for being in league with the forces of hell. The wizard asked the devil to be the godfather of his only son before he was captured of executed.
“For being your godfather, and because of an old debt I owe your father I let you live today.”
“Thank you for your kindness godfather, but may I ask for the mirror of vanity? I have to bring it to the witch with the twelve fingers on her hands, for the key to every woman’s heart.”
“You are pushing your luck boy. You are bold as your father was. I like your courage, so I tell you a secret. The wench will never give you the amulet. She sent you down to die in her place. The ring you’re wearing is a part of an old pact. Every hundred year she sends down a young soul so she can keep on living. She will never give out the medal. Without it, she has no way to lure people into her trap. Honestly I am tired of that deal, and would like to get my hand on that old wretched soul. But our contract is binding me. But if you could help me, I wouldn’t be ungrateful.”
“Tell me, what I have to do godfather.”
The devil took a sword, with the grip made of bone. He handed it to the boy together with the mirror of vanity.
“Here, take this magical blade. It can kill anything living or dead. Take the mirror to the witch, but don’t show her the blade. She will likely persuade to stay a little longer at her place, but do not trust her. She will try to murder you. Wait for the right moment, and strike her with the blade. When she is dead, I will come to collect her soul, and the mirror. You may keep the blade and the amulet for yourself. Do we have a deal, my boy?” The devil said, and offered his hand.
“Yes, godfather.” The boy answered, and shook the hand.
Silver turned the ring, and in the next moment he was standing in front of the hut of the witch. The witch was shocked to see the boy alive, but she pretended to be happy. She greeted him with a sweet voice.
“Did you bring me the mirror?”
“Yes, grandmother. Here it is.” Silver said and handed over the treasure.
The witch became even more scared, as she saw the boy was successful. When she looked into the mirror she saw her young, beautiful image and forgot her troubles for a moment.
“May I have The key to every woman’s heart?” Silver asked politely.
“Oh, my boy. You must be starving from the long journey. Come inside and have some food and drink.”
Silver accepted the invitation, but was aware of the danger. He pretended to eat and drink with good appetite, but didn’t swallow any food. He hid it under his clothes instead. After he was finished with his meal asked the witch again.
“Thank you for your hospitality grandmother, but may I have The key to every woman’s heart now?”
The witch was even more scared as she saw, that the boy was resistant against her poisoned food.
“You must be exausted from the long journey my boy. Stay for the night. I have a warm bed for you. Rest well, and in the morning I will give you what your heart desires.”
Silver took the kindly invitation, but he didn’t sleep that night. He was pretending to be sleeping, and was holding onto the blade the devil gave him. After midnight he heard the door of his room opening, and the sneaky steps of the witch approaching. When she was near, he suddenly jumped out of the bed, and sliced the wench with the magical blade.
“Curse you boy! You shall never find peace neither in life, nor in dead!” She screamed with her last breath before she fell dead to the ground.
As soon the witch was dead, the devil came to collect her soul and the mirror.
“Well done my boy. As I promised you may keep the blade, and anything else you find in this house. You were the first one who shed blood with that sword, so it will be loyal to you. It will slay your foes, but never do any harm to you. And if someone foolish attempts to wield it, the blade will bring pain and misery upon his head. The blade thrives in battle. The more foes you slay with it, the more powerful it will become.” The devil said and disappeared with the mirror and the soul of the witch.
Silver examined the blade, and saw that the name of the witch was now carved into the handle. He searched the house and found the key to every woman’s heart hanging around the neck of the witch. He found also three pouches. One was filled with coins of silver, one was filled with coins of gold, and one was filled with all kind of gems.
Together with the treasures Silver went back to the town. By the time he arrived the band of gypsies was gone. They took him for dead, and traveled to the next fair in a town far away. The young man bought expensive clothes and shoes from the money he found, and went to the house of the pretty maiden he was in love with. He introduced himself as a wealthy man, and with his charms he won the heart of the girl. The family of the girl saw that Silver was well mannered, and wealthy. They all agreed that he was the right match. Finally the two married, and lived happily ever after.

Return to Literature