Horror Rp Sign up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Horror Rp Sign up

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:06 pm

This is just an idea I'm throwing out in the open to see who'd be interested. First I want you to present your characters and we'll all debate whether or not it'll be a phsyco horror, zombies, holy sacrifice, murder thriller, biological warpedness or all of thee above. Possibly some humor can come into play.
Keep in mind, I want somewhat decent rping goings on. No random conversations and rping just to kill time because you're bored.
I wanna see so literary gore, my friends...(I'm so morbid...)

Give me some feedback and opinions with it...Constructive ones.

(probable character)
Name: Cherry Rallins
Height: 5'9
Backround: Has a love for cute things, handicapped, abused, even dead ones. Tries to bring them back to life, or better their life through science with added components like extra robotic limbs and lasers.
It doesn't always work out that well...sometimes they explode...and go rampid, brutally injuring people. Her colleges ridicule her but she doesn't care... Has somewhat of a phsycotic streak, but she makes it look so cute.
Loves to find random specimens to experiment on...but lately...she's taken an interest in humans...
Appearance: I'll post her here later
Powers: Really smart and kawaii
Weakness: Insanity and cops...
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Mandy » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:59 am

Name: Satsuke Ryu (Agent 4)
Height: 5'6"
Background: She may be young but she is the best of the best. She is secodn in command of the ACPD. She sometimes inores her commander's orders, especially when she gets her usual blood lusts. She loves to kill and see the blood sprinkling out of a new victim. She uses her special power to sneak behind her prey and kill them without them even seeing her. There is a rumor between the officers under her that she is a vampire.
Appearance: Medium build, pale skin, short back hair, blood red eyes with a spiral like design of her pupils. Wears forest camo cargo pants, black army boots, black tank top and a double gun holster belt.
Powers: Pass through matter.
Weakness: Gets too caught up in the fight and can't stop until she kills everything.
Weapons: She always carries two Uzis. And anything she picks up.
Last edited by Mandy on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:00 am

I can see it now,

"Doctor, It's confirmed shes a complete and total Psychopath."

"But, but she's so cute!"
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: Horror Rp Sign up

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:50 am

Hey you know what would be a better name and story for this RP

Resident Evil!!!!
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Imp » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:09 pm

Name: Sean Sutton
Height: 5'2"
Background: Sean has had incredible luck, as far back as he can remember. He seems to always be where he needs to be when he needs to be there, and he has gotten used to it. He has gotten so used to it, that he gets cocky about what he does, becouse he knows he'll probably succeed. (His luck will ofthen use objects around him to do his bidding, or help him out subtly)
Appearance: Brown eyes, brown hair, Black tennis shoes, Black jeans, a Black shirt, and a black Beenie with a blue logo.
Powers: Incredible luck.
Weakness: Dependent on luck.
Weapons: Whatever he can get his hands on.
Last edited by Imp on Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:32 pm

You got the right idea. ^_^ So going to join Hasegawa-chan? Kudasai...you're a good rper. *does a happy dance*

Yay mandy (i missed you!) and imp!

That's right weapons. I suppose it's going to be her adorable cyborg minions and any blunt object she can beat people with.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Naur » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:38 pm

OH OH can I be a parodied version of hannibal lecter?! :P

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:45 pm

Whatever morbid thing you want.

(I like to draw rather than writing a physcial description.)

Postby Mandy » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:49 pm

^_^ Thanks! I'll see if i can draw something and get into the comp. umm, what's the site that i can use to host my pics?

Postby Naur » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:49 pm

ok I'll probably enter later on then.........as the psycho you keep locked in the basement or something lol

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:51 pm

oo lala... I was hoping to give her a boyfriend (ala my comic) she eventually steals his brain for being a meany when she was in a bad mood... if anyone's into being him. I can leave the brain in if they'd like. We can also give it a resident evil feel. I don't mind that.
I can give you some freakish powers or something Naur.

imageshack.us is what I use to host the pics I post

Postby Mandy » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:59 pm

"DIE, you zombie BASTARDS!!!" lol

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:03 pm

Well, if it's gonna be like Redsident Evil, then perhaps we need a guy like Wesker to come into play. *grins*

Name: Alexander Remour Jr.
Height: 6'2"
Backround: Born the son of a CIA agent, Alex begun his career life by becoming a police officer like his father had started as. Later he joined the SEALs, but soon was discharged for leaking closely guarded secrets. Afterwards he began to work in Germany with a pharmaceutical company. Soon after, the company went bankrupt when there rivals all began to beat them to certain ideas for the market place.
Appearance: A muscular build and blonde hair. Wears a pair of black shades to hide his eyes.
Casual:Wears a black, leather vest over a green t-shirt. Has on a black, snake-skin belt around the waist of his black jeans. Wears a pair of black combat boots he kept from his days as a SEAL.
When working: He wears a black jumpsuit under a dark brown vest. Dons a pair of finger-less leather gloves with rectangular holes at the top. Carries his usual work equipment on a modified ool belt around his waist. (Always wears his combat boots, no matter the wardrobe.)
Powers: Weapons expertise and intellegence. Highly trained in hand-to-hand combat.
Weakness: Loves his boots, for some reason. Wears his black shades even at night. (His eyes might not be that good exposed to light.) Has a fixation with torture and death. (Some consider it a drawback...) Lastly, he's human...for now... *smiles*

And I say we make it like RE, that way I could really mess around with this guy.
Demon of Elru

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:15 pm

dont forget the sniper dude!!!And can we have the S.T.A.R.S.?

Name:Roy Wills
Height:6'4"
Background:ahh,who needs one.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:18 pm

Thats the second time I forgot to login!

Casual:Tan pants shirt and crocodile Dundee hat,has a sniper with him

Powers:A regular human
Weakness:Jerky

Postby Imp » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 pm

You're missing weapons, and I think you should post a background for us.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:26 pm

I said sniper rifle
but i'll add a desert eagle too

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:10 pm

i wanna join, but im in so many other things, can i post later someime?

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:42 pm

You can join anytime you'd like, just run it by me first.

It's not completely resident evil...it's a bunch of genres... I'm thinkin about throwing silent hill-ness in there too.(Depending on how many people have played it) Now remember, this isn't to kill time, I want some semi-serious role playing here. If you're not yet skilled enough either learn or step out till you're better. I'm not trying to exclude anyone and I don't expect overkill length but ya know. I understand if you're lazy or don't have time occasionally.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:45 pm

Ok, Im posting a Guy whos running a group.

If you guys want to be a part of the Task force, which will be similar to S.T.A.R.S. you can join in, try to make yourself a codename to fit in with the group theme.

Name: Jonathan "The Fury" Romas
Codename: Bladed Fury, or for tactical purposes, just Fury.

Height: 6'1"

Occupation: Leader of the APCD Unit. a Specialized unit for containment and Disposal of Abnormal Phenomenae.

Backround: Joined the APCD unit when it was formed, and through the years, has risen to the top of the department through his extrodinary actions. Has been in the force for so long, that most of the other force members don't remember how old he is. The rest of the force tends to call him Pops when not using his codename.

Appearance: John wears a Department provided "Containment Vest" a protective bodyarmor that is made from a material similar to Kevlar, but it is stronger and lighter. He also wears Dress pants, that while seeming normal, are made from the same material as the vest. Over the vest, he wears a Button down white dress shirt, with a short vest over the top. and on his hands he wears short Leather gloves, of the kind aristocrats wear. (I'll post a pic below.) He also has striking bluish-green eyes, and the hair at his temples and in his beard is hinted with grey.

Powers: John is a good shot with his Department issue sidearm, a Beretta MR93, But he prefers the hands on Approach. he is a master of many forms of Martial arts, and prefers to rely on his swords, which is why he has the nickname of "Bladed Fury". He is well versed in all aspects of combat and modern weaponry, and will not hesitate to pick up a rifle or other weapon if need be.

Weakness: Can't stand the sight of small children or innocents being hurt. This will usually lead him to do anything, even putting himself in danger to save them.

Based his Description on Eagle from Capcom vs SNK. If you look up "Eagle Capcom" Through Yahoo! It's the link marked "Capcom VS SNK 2 - Capcom Art". that'll take you to character pics. Imagine him with dark brown, greying hair, and a vest over his shirt and you'll have Jonathan.

The APCD (Abnormal Phenomenae Containment and Disposal) Unit. This unit was formed by the military almost twenty years ago, to deal with the increasing number of Abnormal reports coming in from across the US, and about Five years ago, a charter was signed in the UN, turning this unit into a worldwide operation. Now this department gets full clearance from any nation when investigating a possible AP event. or when trying to contain an already apparent situation. Soldiers from every nation want to at least try and get in to this organization, From wanting a career in AP to only wanting to see it's leader in action.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Mandy » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:07 am

I think I'm the only one with an actual power. Just to make things clear, Major can pass through walls and any type of matter at will.

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:25 am

Everyone wants to be sorta S.T.A.R.S -ish O.o
What's that smell...? Good God nooo!
Oh I'm sorry. Ok, so we have many a RE fan in here?
I'm going to post a story soon. Either today or tomorrow. I want your feedback when I post it. I'm open for suggestions (pm meh). And remember make with the gore and the funny.

You can acquire powers through experimentations... or selling you soul. Something like that.

Postby Mandy » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:34 am

I actually made my person from GITS and ROD. I can't wait for this to start. Will there be Nemesis?! I guess he would have to say S.O.O. if he's attacking me. Special Ops. Officer. lol

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:43 am

He can make a random cameo and blow up a hot dog stand.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:58 am

lol Hey, would it be fine if I kind of controlled what the company does. (One that'll be like Umbrella except... Our version...) I mean, my guy's going to be working for them for the most part, so I thought I'd ask if that was alright with the rest of you.
Demon of Elru

Next

Return to Role Playing