***The Wasteland RP***

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:21 am

"Oh. You mean what's left of them. Oki doki" His voice was deep and mellow. He was completely unphased by the fact that most of them met their ends by the hands of his precious experiments.

With a little bit of typing he made an attempt to contact one of the alchemists. He too had a busy signal. "The hell..." Sliding out of his chair, "If you'll excuse me, I'll check in on them." He was a bit irritated and walked down the hall to inquire where the employees could have wandered off too.

"Maynard...are you here? I'm not really to keen on playing the role of your receptionist..." He searched around the area...
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Re: ***The Wasteland RP***

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:28 am

*Chertun*
The dust cloud kicked up by The large man and the much larger horse could be seen for almost two miles, and after 2 days of riding, they arrived in the South Floro missionary. "Father? Anybody?" Chertun asked into the emptiness. "I need to speak with whoever is in charge..." An old mans voice spoke up"The one in charge? You may speak with him any time you wish my son..." Chertun sighed, "I mean in charge of this missionary.." The old man answered back, "Well thats a different story, I am Here indeed" He said jumping down from the rafters of an old Church, and landing in front of Chertun." What is it you need?"

*Aria*
"No problem" Aria said calmly to the other line. In reality she was worried about the NY alchemy dept. and angry with having to wait.

Postby Jay » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:07 am

Kretdos slowly stood up from his hiding spot, gave the signal, slipped on a silencer onto his sniper and simutianiously shot at a passing by goverment caravan. He himself had killed the driver while the rest took ot the bodyguards. Everyone exited the old chinese boutiques in which they hid and promptly took all they needed, hid the leftovers and waited yet again. It was low radiation reason and that means one thing, caravan jumping. Since food was scarce outside of the domes the rebellion fed itself off of the food salvaged from caravans and the occasional animal if found clean enough.
"Okay guys, bring these things to storage, Lenerd, get that caravan with the rest." said Kretdos in fluent cantonese.
The men worked off to there tasks feeling quite (ermm... winter or what?) 'cold/tired from working in the heat' in this weather but Kretdos barely felt it.
"Let's get back into the underground caverns, we have to get everything there by nightfall." he said yet again in cantonese. After a hours worth of hauling supplies and driving caravans back to there H.Q. everybody aside from the guards standing post.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Flux » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:42 am

FU CALIGULA, NOW YOU FACE THE ONSLAUGHT OF ME ACTUALLY WRITING FOR MY CHARACTER. (PS: YOUR A FUCKTARD NOT ME LOLOL!)

-----------------

Jessica tried to access her ships computer through her datapad. The construct AI gave her an auditory readout...

"Jessica, scanners indicate no cute boys in the area... Lots of radiation and Mad-Max ripoffs, though. Commencing AI download."

"That's just great!" Jessica spat, "How am I going to get home?"

"Well, if we take the ship's portable distress beacon and give it power, we could alert the fleet... but we would need to move it to a city to give it sufficient powering. The nearest detected establishment is due west."

"Argh! That distress beacon weighs like... 100 pounds!"

"No, it weighs 20.4 pounds."

"Shut up!" Jessica commanded as she hefted the beacon out of her supply chamber with her meager girth.

Then she started to draaag it behind her, moving in a westerly direction.

Added after 2 hours 10 minutes:

After an hour or so, Jessica felt the need to complain.

"Damnit! Who the hell got the bright idea to detonate a nuclear weapon in the stratosphere while we were in hyperdescent?"

Her computer responded, "I've been scanning all of the planetary mainframes for relevant historical data, and apparently we happened upon the Chinese government's first strike against the United States in a global war. The nuclear device was detonated for the sole purpose of disrupting global communications. But their plan backfired when the jetstream carried all of the nuclear fallout right back over their country in precipitation. Bejing was irradiated overnight, and the ensuing ground-wars that were sparked, eventually led to a real nuclear war, hence the state of the planet now."

"Well that's stupid." Jessica said. "Didn't this planet have agent Jesus working to maintain planetary order and PREVENT this from happening?"

"Agent Jesus was killed shortly after his arrival... Or so his construct reported."

"Where is his construct?" Jessica asked.

"I can't locate a signal, it probably deactivated itself to conserve power."

Jessica carried the heavy beacon and pocketed her construct's datapad, and continued walking through the hot wasteland sun, until they happened upon a kind of makeshift encampment...

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:36 pm

((OOC: please disregard latest poster, aka: flux))

Postby Karuma » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:17 pm

Joe was hard at work in the lab inventing some more weapons to use in the defence of the dome. "Now if I just connect these wires here, this plasma cannon will be 4x as efficient as the old version."

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:30 pm

(OOC:he's is refering to the Joe)"Doctor are you in there?"Gabe said as he banged on th research lab door
"I found this electronic dohicky on the counter I was wondering if it was yours." "Doc." "come on,I think you fogot something in my garage"
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:38 pm

((was there a bigger post there?))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:38 pm

((where?))

Postby Karuma » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:41 pm

Joe went and opened the door. "Yes, Gabe, what did you say about something I left?"

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:42 pm

((I think he edited or something, and he's not in my base is he? Ah what the crap))

Venes had trouble finding anyone from the alchemy section so he ran back to the webphone, placing his hands on the desk, and leaning over rather than sitting. "What is it exactly that you need, young miss?" One of his bangs fell over his eyes.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:44 pm

Aria jumped, then replied," I need to contact them about a dessert combat doll, currently in progress between the alchemy dept. and the mechanics dept." Aria paused "Im afraid i cant let out details on a public line."

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:47 pm

((Ok I'm gonna make them in the same base as kalma and stuff, I don't feel like rping with myself ^_^;; ))

"Then permit me to use a new tactic." Running his fingers through his hair he walked out through the electronic doors and called out loud enough for all to hear, "HEY, ALCHEMIST SECT, CALL ON CHANNEL 031! WE HAVE A LOOSE DOLL!!"
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:49 pm

00c: no prob. the way it is now, people are spread over the globe, meaning the rp will get faster as they get closer i guess, meaning it gets better and better. i guess.*

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:01 pm

"It's time to wake you up, my dear." Taking out a set of metal rosaries, he placed the cross part of it on a purple lit scanner. It was a sort of key to unplug Tear from the bio tube.
Her eyes opened, and emited a bright green glow accompanied by an expressionless face as the wires retracted from her body and the water gradually drained.

Postby Flux » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:21 pm

Caligula... despite you being a total dick, I still want to post in your RP thread! I... I just can't seem to stop myself!

But on the bright side, I'm kinda glad that you're going to be cleaning my toilets and mowing my lawn when I'm the moderator here, Cal.

Postby Karuma » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:31 pm

*OOC*
I already killed you flux... You died and Shebum took your place as Mod...

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:36 pm

((he's calling out to you Kalma...blech him and rp..))

Postby Flux » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:48 pm

(OOC) Well.... just promise me you'll make Caligula clean your toilets, Kalma....

Promise me! *sobs*

Postby Karuma » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:52 pm

*OOC*
That is up to Shebum... I put her in charge when I killed you...

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:22 pm

"I Dunno what it is except for the fact that you left it"He looks over Joes shoulder "hrrm,what you making there another cannon?" "you know I could help you with the weapons design and the ammo."(OOC:Gabe knows Joe,but certain mishaps in the past that Gabe created Joe should be anoyed by what Gabe said:helping)

He then added "looks like a dolls loose...what ever that is" he said as he herd someone yell it down the hall

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:41 pm

Venes imagined he'd know what it was. His eye twitched at the incompetance.
The fluids drained and his angel awoke. "Hello sir."
He assisted her down from the metal platform.
She wasn't dressed initially because of all the probes that were covering her body, so he put a white hospital robe around her.
"Are you completely functional?"
"Yes, sir" her voice was quiet and monotoned. It appeared as though she was a robot, but alas she was a mere human with some genetic fun-mix put into her body.
"I got word from HQ someone let a desert doll out or in or...they wouldn't disclose the details. So if you will..."
"Yes sir."
He stepped away from her as she transformed into her little seraphim mode. Flesh spiraled from red strands out of her back, neck and calves, and contructed the formation of muscletissue you'd normally see on a bird. Silver feathers formed and her left arm did a similar gorry scene but filled in her claw.

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:54 pm

??;??@go" said Gabe before he could reply "See ya later!"

he walked down the hall and tured the corner only to see Venes the scientists,and what apeared to be a Harpie with some sort of weapon atached to its arm"what the hell is that!" he said to Venes " A harpie?"

(OOC: I edited it)
Last edited by Slipslash on Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:02 pm

((She looks like a lady with 6 wings and a funky arm weapon thing, not a bird...and his a scientist >.<))

The experiment hovered behind him, with a distant stare. "I'll have you know this is a breakthrough in our research... a trojan horse of a weapon..." He shoved him out of the way and went in search of of the Doll.
Tear's eyes followed the individual in their passing.

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:17 pm

Jacob entered a local bar called ‘the rusty sword.’ He stood out some what, with his one piece gray jumpsuit, black above ankle booots, and his colt. Most of the patrons had casual cloths, tanned skin, and much smaller caliber weapons. None of them had visable knives on their back either. Most of the patrons played little heed to the new customer, some glanced in acknowledgment of his existence, but most keep the their drinks.

Jacob strode to the bar, sat down, and ordered a beer.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing