Endling Q & A / Heads up.

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Wazit » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:24 am

DC has no skin, you see

Re: Heads up.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:32 am

Johnny Vill wrote:
Dusk_Imp wrote:Lepoard print spagetti string thongs. Ooh la la. You happy now? Now what are YOU wearing? ;)

Thongs?

What the HELL do flip-flops have to do with underwear? o.O
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Wazit » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:38 am

Those straps on the flip flops looks like thongs :P

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:53 pm

Somehow...I don't see how they look like thongs. -_-'
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Geno » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 pm

Well, since we're talking about underwear, let me say that I sometimes wear a-

*We interrupt this post filled with grotesque imagery that may disturb young children (and basically anyone for that matter) with these two questions*

1. *redux of an unanswered question I asked a while ago* I've heard you mention Calling Ground, that entry you got published in Rising Stars of Manga before, but I've never actually heard what it's about. So...what is it about? And which volume of RSoM was it published in, so I know which to get if I buy it?

2. Hypothetical situation: Let's say you were forced (possibly against your will) to write a children's book. What would it be about? Simply state the first idea that comes into your head.

And no, I have absolutly no idea where the hell that question came from either.

*We now return to the disturbing underwear post already in progress*

- out, with a hole in it. And that is why I can never go back to the Goodwill store. Anyway, I'm off to bed. Later guys.
Endling wrote:I'm the best at being modest. Ever.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:03 am

lol Dude Geno. That last comment about you're underwear made me laugh so hard and loud. It's about 1:00am over here and I woke up my parents. Oops. Though I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

Postby Johnny Vill » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:57 am

Dusk_Imp wrote:What the HELL do flip-flops have to do with underwear? o.O

thong Pronunciation (thông, thng)
n.
1. A narrow strip, as of leather, used for binding or lashing.
2. A whip of plaited leather or cord.
3. A sandal held on the foot by a strip that fits between the first and second toes and is connected to a strap usually passing over the top or around the sides of the foot.
4. A garment for the lower body that exposes the buttocks, consisting of a narrow strip of fabric that passes between the thighs supported by a waistband.
Well, I believe in God, and he's told me this. Things lying around were left for us to take.
Long before they were bought, just as they were made, ours to enjoy and

Not. To. Pay.

Postby Wazit » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:08 am

Well one can always expect an interesting post from Geno :P

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:06 am

Jhonny Vill I only have one thing to say...OOOOOOHHHH!!!

And I've noticed that Hansel seems to be the man in charge when it comes down to those two. He's always seen with a flamethrower and from endling's artwork, looks like a boy that can be a leader. So even though Hansel is younger (I presume), is he more in charge than his sister? It looks like that he took the incident at the gingerbread house more realistically than Gretel. She looks so happy and carefree. Care to explain endling or must we wait patiently and observe for ourselves what has become of the two?

Postby Wazit » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 am

Don't want him to ruin the secret eh?

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:51 am

Exactly. Don't want to ruin anything too early. But I like to ask anyhow. I have a tendency to think of stories and the characters with indepth thoughts. Almost logically.

It's also fun to think about what has happened to them and what will happen to them, how they'll change and why they are the way they are.

For instance, I believe that Red snaps because she's sick of being the "damsel in distress." She's had all this rage inside her and it took the return of the wolf to release it. Like the Hulk. I think it was her defence mechanism but tenfold.

If that were me, I'd rather kick major ass then have someone save me all the time.

Hope this makes sense.

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:01 pm

Actually it makes great sense. Getting deep into characters and stories is a great way to love it even more. But be careful not to fall into the pit of "expecting-ness"

I like your idea Dusk-Imp, very creative.
My idea (very rarely i speak of my ideas :P)is that she survived that wolf -or the wolf didn't kill her for reasons unknown-. As said in page 16, the egg guy took all witnesses into the asylium to make sure the queen never learns the truth that it is infact that egg guy's (and some others) fault that the wolf is like that and on the loose. Red is just one of those unlicky witnesses. More overly my guess is that the wolf will "play" a little but runs off when he hears the people of the asylum (now refered as P.o.t.a ( ps. pota is the icelandic word for poke xD )) comming. They "save" Red and she goes with them, mentally shocked of course she won't think clearly and boom the P.o.t.a say she is crazy and keep her in the asylum to make sure she won't speak of it -like said before, they "remove" the witnesses-.

Now I do hope this made any sense at all lol

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:15 pm

Your ideas are creative as well. What you said is almost similar to a question that I asked endling a while back. About why the egg guy (Mr. Dumpty) is the head of the asylum. And what you said sprung up a question. What would happen if the queen found out about what happens in the asylum. And who IS the queen?

GAH!!! So many questions. *brain explodes* @_@'

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:20 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Your ideas are creative as well. What would happen if the queen found out about what happens in the asylum. And who IS the queen?

GAH!!! So many questions. *brain explodes* @_@'

Thank thee ^_^

There would be dire conciquenses (damn that word!), most likely an execution or life jail time for such horrable crimes.

YOU just had to ask! now my mind will wonder about for a long time!! ( I never actually thought about ir <.< )

hah, weakling I'm to powerful to *boom* (my brain also exploded)

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:37 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:YOU just had to ask! now my mind will wonder about for a long time!! ( I never actually thought about ir <.< )

Well at least I'm giving your mind some exercise.

Darkness_calls wrote:hah, weakling I'm to powerful to *boom* (my brain also exploded)

You were saying...Hahaha.

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:39 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Well at least I'm giving your mind some exercise.

Are you calling my mind fat? lol

Dusk_Imp wrote:You were saying...Hahaha.

My teasings usually bite my rear end... in real life also <.<

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:57 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:Are you calling my mind fat? lol

Yes. Your mind is a morbidly obease bastard that's never heard of a diet.

Darkness_calls wrote:My teasings usually bite my rear end... in real life also <.<

Yeah I think that's called karmah. Don't worry. Everyone experiences it once in their lives. *pats back*

Postby Wazit » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:34 am

Why is there two quotes per post? :D

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:09 am

wazit_blade wrote:Why is there two quotes per post? :D

Because we are so powerful!
( But now there will be three quotes xD )

Dusk_Imp wrote:Yes. Your mind is a morbidly obease bastard that's never heard of a diet.

My mind will become Anarexic (is that correctly written?) now :P

Dusk_Imp wrote:Yeah I think that's called karmah. Don't worry. Everyone experiences it once in their lives. *pats back*

The problem is... it always happens to me when I tease someone iwth more then words (like pokeing) lol

So, has nobody else any ideas (or predictions) about these last pages?

Postby Wazit » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:11 am

D: Not three quotes!? System overloads!!

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:20 am

Well it's obvious that Red will go psycho and kill everything in site, even the cute little bunnies. Sorry bunny lovers. Mr. Dumpty will send his troups to retrieve her but she'll put up a fight. If it's after the incident, where's the saw?

I suppose that the creature after Red is the wolf's ghost out for revenge. So how does one kill a ghost? I can't wait to see how she meets Iggy. And my theory is that he's so knocked up on pills that he doesn't see her as a threat. Or he sees her as an awsome bodyguard.

Postby Johnny Vill » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:11 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Well it's obvious that Red will go psycho and kill everything in site, even the cute little bunnies. Sorry bunny lovers.

How is it obvious that she's going to kill everything? From what we've been shown so far, Red has shown no signs of being a heartless killing machine. Yes, in the prologue she killed many many people, but if you notice, each and every one of them had a gun pointed at her. Besides that, we don't know when this incident is taking place, or if it is in fact a reality.

I don't know. I don't think anything's too obvious yet. A lot of people assume things about these characters, despite the fact that all that has been made public was a prologue with very little dialogue, single shot drawings, and snippets of future strips without any idea of when they fall into place.

So there's my two cents.
Well, I believe in God, and he's told me this. Things lying around were left for us to take.
Long before they were bought, just as they were made, ours to enjoy and

Not. To. Pay.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:13 pm

Well, I believe that her outburst of rage is something like a defence mechanism. Fight or flight. But she gets too out of control and ends up going on a killing spree. I'm not saying that she's a heartless killing machine, just that, thinking realistically, during fits of rage, one can't control their actions. She's just so scared that the fight or flight mechanism takes over and she's so freaked out, that she thinks everything is the wolf.

Postby Karang » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:52 pm

If thats the case then

*Starts his addiction to necrophillia*
I stalk these fourms

Location: In glendale California I was born im the phillpines

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:25 pm

Karang wrote:If thats the case then

*Starts his addiction to necrophillia*

Umm...do I even WANT an explination? o.O

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter