New Pages!!! 20, 21, and 22! Discuss!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:40 pm

Heck yes! Now lets all shut up about it before I kill you all!!!

Umm...the panties are... oh whoops. XD

Re: New Pages!!! 20, 21, and 22! Discuss!

Postby Zack » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:44 pm

...we are Regis....we cannot be stopped....
Remember. Bruises fade, Bones heal, and Chicks dig scars.
-
R.E.G.I.S. - Robot Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabatoge.
-
Regis: Do not panic, you will all die
-
Regis: Surrender, and I will kill you peacefully

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:46 pm

except with smog and pollution...TO NEW YORK!!!

Postby Fixen » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:33 pm

O.o

Oookay. So uh...since Chad and I had posted our predictions, what's yours?

Postby Mr. Mcgarrett » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:49 pm

Why not use gym shorts?
:(

Postby Zack » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:47 pm

Who wears short shorts?
-
-
-

Postby Dreamweaver4121 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:56 am

I'm just going by what I've seen in some of the other threads...

I think Blossom would win under normal circumstances. Yes, Bell may be stronger and faster, but Blossom is smarter and has much more experience, which would be all the advantage she'd need. But Bell was smart in what she was doing in making Blossom so upset. She'd be too blinded by anger use her advantages and just attack wildly. That being the case, she's bound to make a mistake, making Bell's win assured...and possibly quite easy.

As for the future...I'm going to take something of a different course and say Bubbles and Buttercup aren't going to get involved with Bell just yet. This may be a story for Blossom and Dexter to 'officially' get together. Whether they win or not in the end can't be determined, but regardless, I don't think Buttercup and Bubbles will get too involved until the next story arch.

On the subject of the pantyshots...I don't mind them. Bleedman is quite Fred Perry-ish in that regard and wouldn't mind seeing them on some older female characters. Yes, I'm a perv... lol And in any rate, one of the posters above said it right. With the high kicks and short skirts, panty shots are unavoidable.

I do like Bleedman's style of work. Not just the drawing, but his coloring work as well. That's what, pardon the pun, drew me into this series. I've been drawing all of my life and have, recently gotten into coloring in Photoshop. I am a lot better now in Photoshop than I was three years ago when I started, but seemed to have reached an impass. I was hoping to make Bleedman's aquantance and hopefully learn a thing or two from him. But I understand he doesn't have a high comprehension of English. And unfortunately, I know nothing of his native language :(

I guess there's nothing left but for me to look forward to the next chapter. ^_^

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:21 am

Hi i liked the new pages a lot especially "the chibi matrix" thing and woh the fighting was incredible. And i don`t get what people have agains`t panty shots it`s a part of Anime and Manga and it`s not like in Agent Aika or Najica where the whole story concentrates only on panty shots. But the most people that where criticising them where under 18 so it`s okay for them to think that way. I`m just adult enough to handle it. And as long Bleedman continues to make such great fighting scenes and chibis i would forgive him everything. Also i think Dreamweaver is right. Bubbles and Buttercup won`t be involved in the fight for some time. But i don`t think Dexter will help Blossom let`s not forget Mandark i think he is going to have a seperate fight with Dexter. Oh and also i think Bell would beat Blossom even without this whole "short temper" thing. She is powerfull enough to handle all PPG at once. And in a fight power speed and technique are more important then strategy.
Last edited by Rival on Thu May 19, 2005 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Dreamweaver4121 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:37 am

Power, Speed and technique are important, but without the strategy, there's no way they can be properly put together to make a strong fighter an unbeatable fighter.

One of the keys in various forms of martial arts, for example, is to not expend your own strength and energy, but rather to use the strength and energy of your opponent against them. And also, if you're in a rage, punching wildly, then you're viable to leave all kinds of openings for your enemy to exploit. It won't matter if your enemy is weaker or stronger than you. One good shot to an open weak spot and you're finished.

So I'd say strategy is, at least, equally important to strength, speed and technique.

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:50 am

Dreamweaver4121 wrote:So I'd say strategy is, at least, equally important to strength, speed and technique.

Okay with that i can agree however the strategy of Blossom isn`t very good. Even in the original CN version it`s rare to see how Blossom saves the world(mostly Bubbles makes the whole job). I know it`s a doujin so it`s a completly other universe but the way Bleedman makes the characters act is inspired by the show. Also i think Bell is much more intelegent then most people think so i think even considering this makes the fight a one way strugle. Also the motivation is important Blossom doesn`t enjoy fighting and Bell does which makes her much more dangerus.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Cap. Hardman » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:21 am

So, here is the dilema: Blosson can only survive this fight (bleedman shows lots of drawings of Bell beating her) with Inteligence or help from the friends.
But she is upset now, and getting anger and anger... Her smarts won't work...Image

Postby Zack » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:48 am

Dreamweaver4121 wrote:I'm just going by what I've seen in some of the other threads...

I think Blossom would win under normal circumstances. Yes, Bell may be stronger and faster, but Blossom is smarter and has much more experience, which would be all the advantage she'd need. But Bell was smart in what she was doing in making Blossom so upset. She'd be too blinded by anger use her advantages and just attack wildly. That being the case, she's bound to make a mistake, making Bell's win assured...and possibly quite easy.

Actually, we don't know for sure that Blossom has more experience. Bell, being part of a mass evil syndicate, could undergo rigerous daily training at extreme levels while Blossom and the others just sit around and wait for stuff to happen.

Really, that's one of the variables of having a character who's past isn't public knowledge.

And Blossom's only real advantage, as far as stats go, is her intelligence, and that's not even that much higher. As facts go, she'd have to depend on strategy, and her unique talents. Both super powered, and personality wise.
-
-
-

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:31 pm

I just want to add something concerning the panty shots... this is what happens when you are perverted towards the PPG(or at lest one of them anyways :P)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13305678/

Postby SemiJuggalo » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:41 pm

Oh, yeah, that was funny as hell!
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)