Nytro: Grim Tales (nytro version): Chapter 3 Ending: PG-13

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Nytro: Grim Tales (nytro version): Chapter 3 Ending: PG-13

Postby nytro » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Note to Readers: This is my continuation of the current Grim Tales story, starting from Junior’s defeat at the hands of Redeemer. I wish I had a better spot to start from, but I really wanted to get this story written. It’s such a pain to have to wait 3 to 4 days to learn what happens next, and it is because of this that I wanted to write this so you can all enjoy it now. However, I do want to point out that Bleedman is the real story writer here, not to mention an awesome comic artist, and that whatever he decides is the story is the real story.
Also, I have noticed that a large number of you are fans of Spawn, and should point out that due to my limited knowledge of the Spawn mythos, my version will have limited involvement of Spawn characters. There may also be a number of cultural references that I will be including that you yourselves will have little to no knowledge of. For your benefit, after the end of each chapter, I will include a list of references used & what they are.

And now, my continuation of Grim Tales

Chapter 3 Ending

Minnie, concerned that her brother may inflict further harm upon himself at the hands on the Redeemer, goes with him to Heaven. Weakened by Redeemer’s attack, Junior tries to go after them, but to no avail. Redeemer and Minnie enter the light, and vanish. Junior goes into a fit of rage, and begins tearing the place apart, until he finally tires himself and reverts back to his skeletal form. Lock, still terrified by what he had just witnessed, slowly approaches Junior, holding his severed left hand. Junior takes back his hand, and begins to reattach it.

“Oogie. Where is Oogie?” Junior asks quietly. “Where did he go?

“He’s gone,” Lock replies, “He ran out after that blue guy sho….”

Suddenly, just after his hand is fully reattached, he grabs lock by the throat like a vice grip.

“My sister is dead because of you! You give me one good reason why I shouldn’t KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!”

Junior squeezes Lock’s neck so hard that he is unable to respond. He is about to pass out, when Shock cries out, ”We can still get her back!!!”

“HOW!?”

“Dr. Finklestein!” she replies. “If any one knows how, it’ll be him!”

Junior releases Lock, who collapses to the ground, gasping for air. Shock and Barrel run to Lock’s aid. There, Junior confronts the three.

“You will take me to this Doctor now, and if he isn’t able to bring her back, so help me, I will hunt each one of you down and rip you limb from limb, so you know what it was like for my sister.”

At that instant, a terrified Shock looks to Minnie’s decapitated corpse.

“We’re going to need to bring her with us.”

Moments later, Grim and Mandy arrive to Oogie’s Lair, only to find the place deserted. The two examine the remains of the battle, until Grim stops and sees something that stuns him.

“Grim, where are the kids?”

“Junior was here, but he iz gone now.”

Grim still stares at this spot on the floor, until Mandy approaches to find the floor stained with green blood.

“Grim, where is Minnie?”

“Mandy, I think… I think Minnie… iz Dead!”

End of Chapter 3

Postby Onototellingoyou » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:56 pm

yesh! this really does make sense you know, and since bleed didn't update his comic, this is pretty much what i would imagine it to be.
YOU TASTE BAD WAFFLE BOY!!!!!

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:11 am

You have two threads and this is obsolete. This one is henceforth locked.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Return to Literature