Screw MB, Here comes Seifold- Skorri Siggeir.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Screw MB, Here comes Seifold- Skorri Siggeir.

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:51 pm

Yo. This aint a fan-comic, its my own wit my own characters. Ima try my hand at story telling.

[center]Magical Bindings[/center]
A story by Herr Pancakes.

Alundris was walking up the stairs, a small man, brown hair, 5'8" and only about 134 pounds. He looked really young and weak, but he had power enough to survive the world. A small scar on his forehead and some copper glasses, not that much of an interesting person really. He was 19, and the son of a famous wizard named Kilundor, a mage almost as strong as Arudin. Arudin was the best mage in all time, and the master of Alundris and Alusin. Alusin was a shy girl, with black-purple hair. She weighed 120, and was only 5'5" She was a cute girl, but never really showed her face. She was Alundris's girlfriend and the only person Alundris ever could attach to.

Alundris spotted Alusin and walked down to her, he was wearing simple tattered cloth robes, dyed blue. "Hey there, You coming up to see the Master?" Alundris said. He walked over and kissed Alusin.

Alusin accepted the kiss and replied, "Yes, He going to make us sweep all day again, probably.." She and Alundris walked to Arudin.

"FINALLY YOUR HERE!" Arudin screamed out at Alundris and Alusin. "Jesus, you people are slow! I need food and water, NOW!" Alundris and Alusin where used to his constant yelling, and they didnt even get to the door before they walked back down.

"Jesus, We are his apprentices, not his slaves" Said Alundris.

"You want to graduate from the wizards guild, you follow his rules." Alusin replied. She was wearing a violet-dark purple robe with the cloak over her eyes. She walked down the stairs with Alundris. She headed to the well to get some of the water for Arudins breakfast, While alundris headed to the kitchen. Apples, bread, cheese, and beef. Fucking bastard, Alundris thought. They met at the stairs and walked up.

Alundris was laying on the floor, bleeding out from his chest in a huge puddle of vomit and blood.

"Oh my god.." Alusin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 1, Will continue after school. You like?

Added after 33 minutes:

Nevermind. No school, as im out of pants to wear and my leg might be fractured..

"Alusin, get the fuck out of here, We can-" Alundris said, but was interrupted.

"Master Arudin, I ne.. MURDERER!" An apprentice wizard yelled, and the gaurd ran up.

"Oi, Whos the murderah?" The gaurd said with a heavy accent, than saw arudin and rushed over to Alundris.

"RUN ALUSIN!" Alundris grabbed alusin's hand and they ran to the window, he opened the window and climbed off to the balcony. He dropped to the ground, almost fracturing his leg. But that was better than jail. They ran towards the edge of town. A gaurd ran out towards them, alerted from the other gaurd. He jumped, trying to stop them but Alundris dodged.

"Where will we go?!" Alusin yelled in the frustration. She was hurt too, but it was only a scratch from a nail on her arm. But it was bleeding, so It could get infected. They needed to get out and fast.

"To Endsville, theres a cleric there." Alundris said. He had no choice but to knockout the gaurds at the gate, or he'd never escape. He stopped with Alusin and casted a spell, both gaurds had there clubs taken up and slammed onto there heads. BONK BONK, Both fell out with a thud. Alundris ran out of the gates and down the road, towards Endsville.

Alundris was panting deep and hard. "The gaurds.. theyll come on horses soon.. we.. need to hide.." Alundris said, taking his breath after each word. He ran off with Alusin again, getting into the brush. Ducking down, hiding.. He had no choice but to hide. Alusin was down with him.

"We.. when will we leave?" Alusin said.

"After the gaurds pass and go back to town. Just keep down, be quiet and well be safe." Alundris replied. He was scared. He could be dead before he ever got in Alusin's panties.. A bad thought when he was so close to death. He might as well make a reach. No, He decided against it. What a pervert, he thought, that only being his thoughts as they where panting, on the ground, with barely any magic left. Fucking pervert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 is done. Here, Alundris has some naughty thoughts.

Bad little pervert!!

Added after 10 minutes:

Critics, plzktnx.

Added after 43 minutes:

No critiquing makes me sad.

D:
Last edited by Skorri Siggeir on Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: Magical Bindings- A story by Herr Pancakes

Postby Keeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:57 pm

Heh, well Pancakes I have to say you got a great story going here. lol, specially the pervert part. I'm looking forward to more how the story unfolds and continues. Also hope more people will read it. You're quite the writer. :)

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:04 pm

Here's the sad part: that line of thought at the end is most likely correct. "Oh my god, I'm gonna die a virgin!" Come on people, you know it's true.

All in all, I really like it! It seemed a bit "fast" for my usual reading, but it was good nonetheless. It's just my personal preference to slow things down a bit, so it bears no real importance to the fic.

Keep going! I like it! ^_^

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:05 pm

Cool, thanks keeper. I prefer medieval magic types of stories and such, and I dont have alot to do with my time So I figure id do something like this.

And the pervert part is just to put a bit of realism into the story, as most guys in life think alot of those lines in real life.

Re: Magical Bindings- A story by Herr Pancakes

Postby Keeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:11 pm

Quite weclome and I too prefer the medieval magic types of stories. Preferable that most of my characters are either a dark magic user or has a medieval type of weaponary.

So true, there can't be a guy who doesn't think perverted thoughts. Well okay, maybe gays apply to that list. o.O

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:52 pm

Jesus, I cant stop myself!

Alusin hugged Alundris. "Do you think were going to die soon?" She said.

Shit.. Baseball.. Chairs.. Monkeys.. Poo.. grrr. thought Alundris.

"Heh, No way. We'll survive this, Alusin. I promise." Alundris waved his fingers through her hair affectionately. "I promise." The 2 words echoed through his brain. He had to.. He had to save them. Had to..

Alusin started snoring lightly, asleep on his chest. Alundris made sure he had his dagger on his side belt, he had it. He could get out of here, but they'd need to get to Endsville. Wait, what was that coming down the road? It was a huge ogre like man, on a cart. He checked his pockets for some gold. Yes, he had some. Thank god.

He woke Alusin up. "Alusin, We need to get to that cart.. He can drive us to Endsville safely!" Alundris was giddy with joy, and looked around. The gaurds wherent checking this side of the road yet.

"Mm.. K.." Alusin said, still sleepy. She was worn out from all that running. Poor Alusin, having to run from her only home.. Her only family.. Her only.. No. No time to continue thinking of that, they needed to get to the cart. Alundris slowly walked through the brush, and a gaurd heard something. SHIT! Alundris thought. Alusin saw the gaurd, she wasnt a dumbass she knew what had to be done. She sent a wave of energy towards the gaurd. Bam! The gaurd fell over, unconcious. A simple sleep spell.

"Thanks Ally, that was close, and Im low on magic.." Alundris whispered.

"No problem Al." Alusin replied, than they crawled off. They got to the cart and climbed in.

"Im a wizard, I need to get to endsville and Ill pay you, Just hurry please!" Alundris said to the cart driver.

"Fine, Give me the money first!" he said. HUge, lumbering beast-like voice.. It scared Alusin.

Alundris payed him, with all he had except one coin, a Magi's Coin, which was no good to anyone but a mage. "Huh. Fine, well move. I take it your on the run?" The man said in his gruff voice. His name was tach, 6'8" with muscles galore. He weighed 280 pounds all in muscle, a behemoth of a man. Age 27, he was a bodygaurd, little did he know of the things that would happen later on. But thats later, now back to the story.

"Yeah, Ill explain later." The cart galloped off from the town, and they entered endsville at sun-down, Alundris and Alusin sleeping, Alusin curled up on Alundris.

Endsville. My, what a spectacular place. It was bright and glorious in the day time, the houses brick with straw roof's, the streets enchanted to look like shimmering gold. At night, the main building the Magi's Tower was huge, a lumbering beast of a building. It could be seen from anywhere in the land of Civ. It's constant magics flaring at night only, it made the town look like one huge fireworks factory.

"Where ere, Get off now." Said Tach. They arrived at the Tavern of the Blue Flame, a cheap tavern.

*Yawn* *Stretch* "Thank you, Sir.. Ill just carry in Alusin. Dont want to wake her up." He wasnt strong, but Alusin wasnt that big. Tach went into the tavern with him, he needed a drink.. After Alundris put Alusin on the bed, he did a simple spell to bar the door from anyone trying to get in. Thieves and Rapists, he wasnt going to let Alusin be hurt. He went downstairs and saw Tach. He sat next to him. "Hey, Want me to explain why I needed your ride now?" he said to Tach.

"Whatever, Not like I care." Tach took a swig of his beer.

"Well, I was in my town... when.." He explained what happened to him.

"Huh. So they are on your tail, because they think you killed the master mage, Eh? Jesus you mage's are prissy." Tach said.

"At least we dont have brains of rock like you behemoths." he said.

"THAT A THREAT?!" Tach stood up, knocking his chair aside. Alundris didnt flinch.. Though he almost pissed his pants.

"Hah, A threat wouldnt even comprehend in your tiny brain." Alundris laughed at Tach.

Tach lunged at alundris, drawing his sword. Alundris had a small cut in his arm now. "Fucker!" Alundris dodged away, and before Tach could react he sent a huge orb of shimmering light at him. The giant was blinded, and Alundris took a chair leg that was broken and started choking him. The others in the bar where placing bets on who would win. Time to make some money.. thought Alundris. He started choking tach, But Tach placed his hand in the servitude position. "Oh, Giving up?"

The servitude position. You place your hand in an L shape with your middle finger overlapping your index finger. This sign means that you surrender, and that you are now the slave of the man that you surrender to. This position is renowned as a cowards move, but many have to use it. Most prefer slavery over death.

"Gahk!" said Tach. "Yeeahahgg..." He was still being choked. Alundris let the chair leg loosen, to let him speak. "Yahg.. Yeah. Im your slave.." Fucking dick. The breaking of the slavery code results in death, and the code binds you two together, allowing you two to never hurt eachother. Its a magical contract, and you must follow it.

The fight over, with ale in there stomachs, Tach and Alundris slept. Tach, who didnt want to deal with alundris Burst off to his room.

Good. Now I got someone to protect me on this trip

He saw Alusin, sleeping in only her undergarments. She must of changed when he was fighting. Damn she looks good.. He looked up and down her body. He wouldnt do anything though. Not in this filthy place, she always wanted to do it at a perfect time. Or he'd of been on her like a bunny rabbit. But, shes picky he'd have to deal with it..

Alundris smiled, layed down next to her and said out loud. "Tease." His grin still in-tact. A couple minutes later, he was asleep.

The window rattled.. But it wasnt from the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG MYSTIRY PERSUNZ!! LIKE OMGZ!

Haha, Im a machine and I cant stop posting more and more..

Re: Magical Bindings- A story by Herr Pancakes <|:¬D

Postby Keeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:45 pm

Heh, once again Pancakes, you've created another great addition to your cast. Also something tells me you're going to be ending each update with a peverted one. XD

Eh, overall I like the story. ^_^

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:51 pm

Not all the time, but the perverted thoughts made a good ending. Besides, whats better than imagining yourself with the one you love?

Oh yeah, Pie.

Postby Keeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:53 pm

Hmmm, good point. *nods in agreement*

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:58 pm

Ze Character Sheet. (whos in and whos coming.)

Alundris- Main Char.

Alusin- Main Char.

Tach- Supporting Char. (New Char, like omgz.)

Tameo- Thief, tries to steal from Alundris. Kills Tach.

Captain Verreck- Gaurd Captain, he is on the trail of Alundris and Alusin.(Coming Soon!)

AnnAnn- Lesbian? Revives Tach, joins the party.

Seifol- Unkown (Coming Later)

Aven the Diseased- Unkown (Coming way later.)

You can expect seeing these characters sometime in the next few chapters.
Last edited by Skorri Siggeir on Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Keeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:00 pm

Hm, looking forward to it, Pancakes. :)

Vilkon and Tillin, DAoc SS Thread- Herr Pancakes

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:04 am

Hey, I play daoc actively and I wnat to show off my smexeh chars.

First heres Vilkon in his thirties, decked out in hawt armor.

Now heres a pic of Tillin, My troll in his 50's Decked out in blue armah. Ridin on a shark!

Now heres another pic, with my tillin baby lookin all ANGRAY!

Thats all for now. Will find hawt places to take more SS's ^.^

Re: Magical Bindings- Herr Pancakes Now with lesbians!

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:48 am

Yeah. I cant stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The window opened silently, and a man in a black leather jerkin and black leather leggings walked in. He was in black face paint too, Obviously a thief. His name was Tameo. He saw Alusin in her bra and panties. Woah woah woah, this one is a friggin cutey! He thought in his normal egotistical alpha male everything in the world is based on me expression. Tameo looked in the drawers and cupboard.. Nothing, Damnit he had failed. Nothing good to find, he went back to the window. His back to Alusin, he was creeping out. Yawn, he was sleepy.. Strange. He was wondering what was going on, than he blacked out.

He woke up 3 hours later, tied to a chair, a man laughing at him. "Hey there sleeping beauty. Trying to steal from us?" He said. It was Alundris. Alusin, dressed in her violet-dark purple wizard robes and cloak was standing back, watching. She dissaproved of this, and wanted to just let him go..

"Hey buddy, jesus! I didnt take anything, so let me friggin go!" Tameo was yelling. Alundris knocked on the wall behind him, and a minute later out came Tach. He ducked, if he hadnt, he wouldnt of fit through the door.

"Woah, Whats all this about than?!" Tach said, a dumb expression on his face.

"He was caught stealing from us.. I put a sleep spell on him, he just woke up." Alundris said to Tach. "Now, Tell me the truth. Did you take anything? If you lie, Ill sick im on you."

"Okay, Look, I didnt. I swear. I couldnt find anything.." He looked around the room, and pulled a dagger from his sleeve. He always got trapped in situations like this, and could easily free himself. He cut the ropes and was ready to flee, but he would wait a while first.

"Tach.. I want you to hold him. Thieves always get free, its how they work. The bastards.." Alundris said.

Tach hesitated, than realised the contract was in effect. He had no choice. He walked over to the thief and picked him up. "Good call, he just cut through the ropes. Not like I give a shit though." Tach said, angrily. He didnt like people ordering him around.

"Heh, I thought as much. Your just a silly wizard with barely any experience and a body gaurd. Stupid fool." Tameo said.

Alusin walked over and lightly tapped his face. "You think your funny. Dont you?" She was mad at this point, Alundris was so different now. He was slaving people, tieing them up, knocking others out. Of course he needed to do some of it, but this was just going over the line. She slapped Alundris, and sat on the bed.

"What the hell, Alusin? Tach, you deal with him in the other room." Alundris said, he walked over to Alusin and sat next to her.

"You, You bastard! You just slaved that innocent man and took that thief hostage, your becoming evil.." Alusin's eyes teared a bit. She couldnt deal with a life like this. On the run, doing evil deeds.. She couldnt bear it.

"...Im sorry. I.." He placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her. He didnt want her mad, He wanted to get out of endsville today after visiting the cleric. He than realized how cute she looked. There, tearing.. It was like he was nurturing a baby.

"Alundris.. We cant do things like this any more, Or Im leaving.. I dont want to be evil" Alusin said. The tears warm and salty, rolling down her cheek.

"Im sorry Alusin. Ill never do anything like it again.. Okay?" He took his hand off her cheek and got up. He was going to take her down stairs for a drink when he heard Tach yell. "Shit.. Stay here, the wards still active." He ran to the other room, and saw Tach, laying on the floor with a dagger in his shoulder, Tameo had just jumped out the window. "Tach!"

He ran over to Tach and grabbed the dagger and took it out of his shoulder, the big man must of been knocked out from a blow from Tameo in a tustle.. Than he noticed it. A large dagger protruding out of his head, covered mostly by his insanely long hair. It pierced the brain.. He was dead. He'd have to get to the cleric, and fast. He took out the dagger, it was stuck in his temple. He walked to the room and told Alusin to get up.

"We need to get to the cleric.. now.. Tach's dead because of me." Alundris teared. This was way too much. Too many people dead. Too many hurt..

Alundris and Alusin went down stairs and they told the barkeep to not allow anyone into the rooms, and they rushed to the cleric Temple.

"Hello, What ails you friend?" Said a ravishingly cute cleric in white robes. Long blonde hair, large breasts in the robe, showing off much cleavage. A cute little freckle on her right cheek. She was a bit taller than Alundris, and she looked very strong. Alundris was thinking about them alone.. naked.. wait, What.. Stupid fool, you had better things to do!

He spoke out, "My friend.. Hes hurt. Bad. We need your help and fast, I cant move him, please come with me!"

"Okay, Lets go." Her voice had an english accent, and she started following. She put her hands on her hidden mace, just in case this was a trap. She was naive, but not a fool.

They arrived back at the tavern, and she bent down. She first healed his head, than his shoulder. A couple hand movements and syllables they couldnt understand, and it all mended. Tach woke up, feeling very very good. He first woke up, he saw the beautiful woman.. He sat up, her cleavage showing directly in his face. He blushed and had a dumb, nervous look on his face.. He gulped. He quickly stood up.. "Ermm.. Names breasts." His face flushed. He looked as if he was dead. "TACH! The names... tach.." He was so embarrassed.

The cleric smiled. "Nice one." She giggled. "The names AnnAnn, a cleric of the Defending Shield. Nice to meet you Tach. Who are you?" She turned to the 2 mages. They where both on floor, laughing insanely at Tach. Alundris and Alusin gained there composure and got up.

"Im Alusin.. giggle.. this is Alundris." Alusin said. She felt weird around AnnAnn, for some reason..

She completely ignored Alundris and went over to Alusin. She smiled, and hugged her. "Would you happen to need a cleric for whatever your doing?" She said, obviously not just to join them.

"Uhh. Yeah, Actually.. Sure." Alundris said.

"Ill go pack my things. Ill be at the temple until you want to leave." She winked at Alusin, and on the way out, fondled Alusin's ass and giggled.

Alundris and Tach looked at her.. Shocked. Alusin stood there, not sure what she was supposed to do... All of it happened so fast...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol. Wickedz. Chapter 4 is up, and AnnAnn the cleric has joined em. AnnAnn's a lezbo though! Will Alusin go bi? Will she date the cleric? Will she get in a raunchy cat fight? =3 mew. lol, who knows.

Stay tuned for more Hot LEZBO ACTION!!! LOL. Maybe im just kidding. :o Maybe im not!

Anyways. Im happy.

Added after 1 hours 8 minutes:

....Lesbians. You people suck for not reacting to all the lesbian mentioningsz.

Srsly.

LESBIANS!

Added after 30 minutes:

I MISS THE CRITICS!

Added after 6 hours 32 minutes:

We have here a chibi beggining sketch, Done by the lovely and awesomest person ever

Hana!

Thanks for the art Hana, I look forward to the finished copy. ^.^

Postby Acktoo » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:21 am

Disregard the 'one thread per artist' rule much?
Too good for you.

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:22 am

K..

Ill mesh my DAoC unrelated stuff in with my unrelated story thread.

Great idea Acktoo.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:25 am

Or you could stick them in the picture thread.
Too good for you.

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:27 am

But Ill be updating this weekly maybe daily..

Postby Spike » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:20 am

Not a suitable exception.
ImageImage(Updates Tu!)
Dave: I'm rageing lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Sucros: You can't learn to cook without learning a little french, you can't discuss softcore gay porn without learning a little japanese.

Re: Magical Bindings- Herr Pancakes Now with DAOC SS's

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:59 am

As I cant have 2 seperate threads, Ill have to post my daoc images here.

First up: Vilkon Dracul in Cambion form.

Second up: Vilkon Dracul in Arachnid form.

Vilkon Dracul on his horse, Windbreeze

Vilkon Dracul, Transformed into a kitty.

Might update this more and more for hawt pixx.

Will update Magical Bindings tommorow.

Postby Yoshi » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:24 am

You want to be critiqued?

"You, You bastard! You just slaved that innocent man and took that thief hostage, your becoming evil.." Alusin's eyes teared a bit. She couldnt deal with a life like this. On the run, doing evil deeds.. She couldnt bear it.

Notice anything wrong?

"You, you bastard! You just slaved that innocent man and took that thief hostage, you're becoming evil." Alusin's eyes teared a bit. She couldn't deal with a life like this. On the run, doing evil deeds... she couldn't bear it.

Seriously, don't ever claim that you're a grammar Nazi. I won't even bother with structure and plot. Oh, can you add some idea of where they are? You know, it adds to the whole "clue" section.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Re: Magical Bindings- Herr Pancakes Now with DAOC SS's

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:36 pm

Update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alundris sat down at the table. What a night he thought. So insane. He'd eat breakfast gather up the guys and leave this place with AnnAnn. But he'd better keep her from Alusin.

"Hey there Alusin, Come have some breakfast." They ate some bread, cheese, fish, beef. They finished off with some delicious apple pie.

"...Alundris.. I'm wondering if its wise to let AnnAnn come with us. I mean, I'm not sure how ill feel if she you know.. Makes a move on me." Alusin said. She was uncomfortable around AnnAnn, not really knowing what shes suppose to say, or act like.

"Yeah, But were going to need a cleric and she saved Tach's life. If you really do-" Alusin interrupted.

"Yeah.. I. I understand, Alundris. We'll have to.." she said. They where packed, full and ready to go. Tach, Alundris, and Alusin walked down towards the temple. Pick up AnnAnn and drive out of here on the cart.

Simple enough.. If it wherent for they eyes prowling in the alley. Waiting for them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im just going to do little by little updates now and than, K?

No more big blown out story bits.

And looks like someones waiting for the trio now.

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Since they made me :(

Characters:

Raive Feathertouch- A cute little hamster with black fur and white patches. Small black ears with a patch of brown on the left ear. Has big blue eyes. Is dating Aniya.

Aniya- A small female hamster, white fur with one big black patch on her right side, 2 round igloo like ears. Small green eyes.

Story:
Raive and Aniya where enjoying a small dance wth there best friends, Micah and Lenny, in the cavern hole of the town Sunnyvale. But a big storm rumbled in and the Shadow Lizards came. The shadow lizards are evil fools that are lizards, but made of shadow. They all have a small crystal in the middle of them. Destroy the crystal, and you will destroy the lizard.

Chapter 1:

Raive swung Aniya round and round in the cavern hole. A huge hole underground, it used to be the home of a large rabbit who had moved into heaven after dieing of cancer. It was large and was bare. It only had one huge cabinet for food, the rest was just floor and chairs. Aniya was dancing with Raive, on the day of the High Rose. The day of the high rose was the day that Sunnyvale was founded, and was called that because of the huge rose that was growing on the beach the founders landed on. Raive danced with Aniya, and a huge storm came in..

"Oh no, Raive. Ive got to get home to Ketsuko! She'll be rushing home soon!" Aniya Said.

"Dont leave yet. we arent finished dancing!" Raive said. Than it occured to him they had no choice, but to leave.

"Yeah man, just stay here and dance, she wont notice." said Micah.

"But she'll notice, I know she will!" Aniya scurried off to the hole leading up to Her house. One of the 3 holes there, it lead to A. Trainer Pepu's home, the old sage who helped all of the creatures of Sunnyvale. B. To Aniya's human master's house.

Sigh.."Dont bother, lets just go home guys" Raive said. Than he heard Aniya scream! He rushed off into the tunnel, ignoring anything and everything. He tripped over a chair, but fixed himself up really fast and ran up. Aniya was being attacked by a huge snake-like monster who had no body, only a small light protruding from its shadow body. "GET AWAY YOU MONSTER!" Raive yelled, than ran up to the beast. He smacked its head, but his paw just ran through the beasts head. He kept hitting everywhere, and finally hit its crystal center, which made it dissipate. "ANIYA RUN! Get to Pepu!" he yelled out.

"BUT!! Ketsuko.." she replied.

"Either go home and die or run to Pepu and live! Ill come with you." he said to her.

"..Fine!" she scurried off to the side of the cavern tunnel that lead to Pepu's home. Raive Followed.

Chapter 2:
Aniya arrived at Trainer Pepu's, panting. They found him battling off 3 of the shadow lizards that Aniya had encountered. With a swift smack smack smack, his staff SMASHED through the crystals, the shadow monsters dissipating, just like the other. Panting, Aniya walked over to pepu. He smacked in the feet with his staff. "TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!" He yelled. She did so, than ran over. She knelt down.

"Trainer.. Trainer Pepu! Those monsters, they just came out of no where! What do we do!" she said, pausing here and there.

"My child.. They are called "Shadow Lizards" beasts of the storm that come only to cause destruction on the world. You have to retreat, go to Kikoville, it will provide protection. Meet with the Kiku Twins, Minah and Minuh. I cannot speak with you two any longer, go, go to my old home. Underneath the rubble is a huge cabinet, it has the ancient weapons of my family." he said. "I must stay here, to pack. Meet me in the cavern hole center after you are geared up." He picked up his staff and packed in some food.

"O.. Okay master!" she walked back to Raive, who stood in the doorway the whole time. "Cmon Raive, we need to go fast!" Aniya said.

"Aniya, I promise you we'll get out of here alive, okay?" he said, his voice and eyes far away, ignoring her comments.

"Umm.." she blushed insanely. "Okay Raive.. Lets just go." she said. She was greeted with a kiss from Raive. She blushed even more, her whole face red as a lobster's shell. Raive pulled away and started running towards the cavern hole.

They ran silently for 20 minutes, than arrived at the huge building that was the rubble of Trainer Pepu's home. "Hey ANiya. Where did Micah go.." he said.

"Umm, I dont know.." She said. "Probably home.." she walked into the cave that led to the basement in the rubble. It was small and dirty, with a huge cabinet. Raive walked over and opened it.

A huge suit of armor was there. It contained everything inside.. 200 Quivers of arrows, a bow, a sword, a suit of marksman clothes, a sword, a shield, and the suit of armor. It was a very nice suit. It was plate mail, and it had engraved on it the words "Seifold the Pure."

"...Wow.." Aniya said in amazement.

Also, Ignore the other stuff... Just read the ham-ham stuff.

Postby Spike » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:42 pm

Pancakes, while the 'one thread per artist' rule is somewhat different for fics, please keep it to one story at a time or keep them in the same thread. Please let me know which one you would like me to lock (I'll unlock it when you finish the other), or I can merge the threads for you, but that'll be messy.

Added after 2 minutes:

I realize I've warned you about this before. I'm locking your second thread. You can link to it in here or copy its contents, don't make more.
ImageImage(Updates Tu!)
Dave: I'm rageing lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Sucros: You can't learn to cook without learning a little french, you can't discuss softcore gay porn without learning a little japanese.

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:14 pm

After getting over her feeling of amazement, Aniya poked the bow.

"Are.. Are we going to have to kill with these, Raive?" she said.

"Aniya, they are for survival. We wont kill anyone unworthy, I promise." he gave her a big smile and put his thumb out. "Besides! I'll Protect you for ever!" he said, yelling the last part out, shining like a knight. He than tripped on his tail.

"If you can protect yourself first that is.." Aniya replied, she giggled.

Raive mumbled.. "Yeah.. so silly.." he ignored her and put on the suit of armor. He wielded the sword in his right hand, the shield in his left. He smiled, than put on the rest, gloves boots helm and such.

He grabbed the marksman outfit. "Here Aniya, put this on." he gave it to her. Aniya put it all on and got her bow and arrows.

After they where suited and fixed up, they left the building. "So.. I wonder if Kikoville is going to be any fun. Hmm.." she was on the verge of crying ,everything happening so fast.

"It will be, dont worry Aniya. I bet I can beat you to cavern hole!" he said, trying to get her to laugh.

They raced to the hole and stopped. They didnt see Trainer Pepu anywhere.. Suddenly, he came rushing in. "GOT TO GO!" Pepu was a rabbit, and really really strong. He took the Hamsters in his hand and ran off, carrying them with ease. About 2 seconds later, 7 Shadow Lizard's ran out of the door Pepu entered from. "Umm.." Raive said.

"I know!" than he ran faster. About 3 minutes later they entered the cave and Pepu was very tired. "I see.. Your wearing the armor of Seifold, eh.." he panted out.

"Umm Yeah.. Pepu, who was he?" He replied.

Pepu sat him on his lap. "Seifold was a Badger lord. A master of arcane and swordsmanship! He protected Sunnyvale from the harsh winters.. And protected the woodland kind from a horrible plauge of evil rats of the sea." He than remembered they where on the run from evil monsters trying to eat them. With a look of shock on his face, the 7 lizards surrounded them, tunneling out of the hole. Pepu and Raive got right in front, while Aniya stood in the middle of the circle. Pepu smacked one of the lizards down, Raive cut 2 down. Aniya nailed 2 down with her arrows. With 5 down, they where okay. As Raive turned, the lizard suddenly became Corporeal and took a bite out of Pepu's arm. He writhed in pain, and bent down. Raive quickly turned back and slashed it before it could go Ethereal again, Aniya nailing the last one. "PEPU!" she yelled, than bent over him.

Pepu was stone hard dead. The bite must of been poisonous, as he was white and colder than ice. Raive teared, bending over his dead Master.

"Venge not for the dead, Young childs!" a voice from behind sounded.

Chapter 3 Ended.

Return to Literature