(Fanfic/Art) Inhumanity by PR12187 w00t NOTE Inside

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:23 pm

That would be Bell's greatest wish, I'm certain....
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:24 pm

You know what I meant.

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:28 pm

Oh, wait, sorry if that sounded like sarcasm. I actually meant that she'd probably want to become an actual human. But given that she's a little kid, she'd probably live longer if given organs.

For the moment, though, she's got a few other issues to sort out.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby SoniCalvin » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:31 pm

Yeah, she wasn't exactly too thrilled when Mandark... *ahem*... "stepped down from his throne of power."
LONG LIVE THE LORD OF THE LARGE PANTS!!!! .... That would be Coop, people.

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:32 pm

Well, I need votes for the pairing for me to get any progress on Chapter 3, so start voting people!

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

If any of the Puffs need a boy, it's Bell. Although it can't happen at the drop of a hat, there needs to be a certain emotional farewell to Mandark point, cos he was the one she used to look up to.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:01 pm

Yeah, but this Chapter decides the love interest in a sense. Well, depending on the love interest, the following chapter will flow differently. This is make-up-as-i-go-along fanfiction lol. Besides, I thought the Bell/Mandark relationship was that of Sister and Brother...?

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:10 pm

The little lovehearts floating around Bell's head in that one scene with Mandark seem to suggest differently...

http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/comics/050320.jpg

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:18 pm

Weird, I heard it mentioned that it was sibling affection, whether it was surrogate or not, but I guess not...? Well I still need votes on pairings! lol, as for Bell getting over Susa- I mean Mandark... Oh man I need to think about how to go about doing that.

In the meantime...:

Image Hana's sketch of Sage with me coloring it! I also tried my hand in shading, tell me what you think.

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:51 am

Well done!

Your thread will surpass mine in no time at this rate.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:28 am

This being a PPG-based Doujin, you knew I was gonna try and draw him like this at some point, so behold: PPG-Mode Sage!

w00t Enjoy! OK I'm going to sleep now... I'll get to work on Chapter Three tomorrow based on what I see when I wake up lol goodnight.

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:20 am

Nice work!

Gee, my thread looks dead now, haha.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Re: (PPGD Fanfic/Art) "Inhumanity" by PR12187, Chp

Postby CogitoIJ » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:48 am

That picture by Hana is really cool, and the way you coloured it, wicked (how'd you do the hair like that?)
I wish I had a scanner so I could post some real fan art, my flash work doesn't do you Fic justice

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:41 am

Great so far. Sorry if I'm absent more then usual. My home is currently PC-less. Drat! And I have just the right BGM for that fight too! Also, I'm...er...farfetched that such a revealation came up this early in the fic. In case you haven't read mine yet (and why haven't you?!) I usually set things up and don't put up big surprises until say...well, the second part of my fic to say the least.

And I'm a bit jealous that you have fanart already! I mean, WOW!

And as for the romance thing, Bell's taken. By Shad!:P PM me for more info on that pairing. Odd thing is, I didn't plan it. I always wanted it to be Bubbles/Shad all the way!

PS: In case I forgot to mention this in my welcome post, the first part, The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind is a PPG fic, NOT a PPGD fic. No D!
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:53 pm

Trust me when I say that there is alot more to Sage that what has been revealed so far. This will most likely be a darkfic, so don't except no happily ever after stuff, darkfic romance, but darkfic nonetheless.

As for why I haven't read your fanfic yet, well I have alot of classes and homework, and I'm trying to read it all. So far I'm in... the chapter after the girls leave Shad's house I think. I think it's 7 or 8?

I'm not on my computer right now, but I'll be home in about 3 hours maybe, so yeah.

Postby Sentios » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:29 am

That was quite good. Almost good enough to make me want to write my own PPGD fanfic... but then then I'm reminded of the little things like how I can't do justice to other's characters, not overpower my own characters, create decent plots or stories, or stay committed enough to finish(the one fanfic I made for something stopped at Chap 1). *sniffles*

So putting my flaws aside I have this bit of advice, don't rush it. I'm not saying to take more time writing each chapter but not to rush the story. I mean it's his first day and there's already been a fairly major fight, a big secret revealed, and now going to be a love interest.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:35 am

The love interst will be a constant thing in this fanfic, it'll literally develop throughout the course of the fanfic.

And unlike the other fanfics, which seem to be focusing on Black Eden, I'll be trying to write mine on the Global Defenders and Dr. Brisbaine, so expect some change of scenery, mainly Nevada. lol

Meaning I'm not going with Bell, but it might be a puff, I have a pretty good idea of who, but I'm not telling! ^_^

Postby Sentios » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:11 am

Woo let's go to Vegas! lol
Wizard Status. 5 more years
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Frostmork » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:00 am

I dont really know how Bommer is in personality. Like keeper said he´s a daydreamer. On the Cartoon serie they fight for about... 5 minutes or something so nobody have very much facts. Everything that i now is already written in the link keeper got. I made my own version of the ppgd but your story and work are clearly better. When i get my hands on a scanner i could show the pics i made.

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:23 am

Nice fic. It really is awesome. I'll keep an eye on this one. It's interesting. I've got an InuYasha fic on Fanfiction.net as well. My sn is ParodeeKagome if you want to check it out. My chapters are short though, because I was first starting out when I posted it and haven't been able to update it. I love your art too, you're very good.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Material Defender » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:32 am

Well, I decided to read the first chapter. Interesting, but...

After reading something Crime and Punishment, I find this lacking. Of course, I dont' expect you to write as well as Fyodor Dovieskty, that would just be insane at your age.

Postby CogitoIJ » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:31 pm

Man you have definatley got a Fan with me. Today I found myself doodling pictures of Sage while I was bored. I'm always doodling, but to put a character in my head, I must really like it.
Like I've said before, nice work and keep it up.

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:55 pm

You Frost, don't line your images up like that in your sig. It's too big that way. Line them up horizontally instead.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:58 pm

You have a new fan PueRToRiCaN12187, ME. Great job with the fanfic, I'm very interested in learning more on sage and his history and how he'll live with the others.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:41 pm

The Powerpuff Girls was created by Craig McCracken and produced by Cartoon Network ©

The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi is drawn by Vinzon Ngo a.k.a. “Bleedman” and hosted by Snafu Comics ©

> INHUMANITY

>> Chapter Three – Lies Beneath the Lies

>>> Location Unknown

In an unknown location, creatures unseen by human eyes were busy at work, completely the tasks given to then by their superiors. In the midst of the chaos, one figure was overseeing everything, an air of authority surrounding him. His stare was enough to send a chill down anyone’s spine, and his reputation was not one filled with mercy. In fact, his reputation alone demanded perfection, or the consequence would be death.

Trivial things like fairness were lost to this man.

He had dark reptilian skin, but only little bits of it were revealed since he wore light colored armor padding that was a part of him. He had broad shoulder pads and his head was a sort of slicked back helmet that stuck out behind him like a fin. He had menacing orange eyes that had thin slits as pupils and bore a mouthful of sharp fangs. There was what appeared to be a green dome eye engraved to his chest, but his most menacing feature was his sword, which he carried around with him everywhere; a combination of a katana and a broadsword.

He made his way to one of his subordinates who seemed to be monitoring a screen which was displaying three young color-coded boys.

“Gaina, report.”

The subordinate turned to reveal someone slightly similar to the superior addressing him. He also had dark reptilian skin which was covered my armor padding that was part of him, but he had a short tail coming out from his lower back. He also had broad shoulder pads, but there were two padded tendrils coming out from them, one out of each shoulder, and connected to the back of each hand. He also had a head which resembled a sort of helmet, but this one had a black visor covering half of his face, making it impossible to identify his features; he also had two long sharp horns protruding from the sides of his head like a large V. The weapon he carried with his was a large custom trident, but the tip of it looked like a large claw with one talon being larger than the other.

He turned around to his superior and bowed down to one knee, keeping his arm on his knee and his head bowed as he spoke.

“Lord Garai, sir, there are no changes in the situation; the boys are still on their previous mission and remain unsuccessful, but we will continue monitoring them.”

“Make sure you do that, I don’t tolerate failure as you’re well aware of.”

Gaina nodded but kept his head bowed, un-phased by the threat. “Permission to speak freely, M’lord?”

“This better be important.”

Suddenly a female voice broke through the conversation. “Oh stop being a wet blanket, Garai.”

Both Garai and Gaina turned their heads to find what seemed to be a young woman. Her body itself seemed to be a humanoid version of what a tiger would look like, along with her long furry tail, but her face looked almost human; were it not been for the second set of insect eyes on her forehead and the long slender claws protruding from her temples. Other than her fur she seemed to have hair on her head, but it was short and spiky.

This young woman had earned the reputation of being seductive by nature rather than on purpose, which is probably what kept her safe from Garai’s wrath.

“I don’t need advice from you, wench.”

“Aw, is that any way to speak to a woman Gar-Gar?”

If Garai’s eyebrows weren’t the edge of his bionic armor, one of them would’ve twitched by now. “Don’t ever call me something so incredibly idiotic again.”

Keiko pouted and put her claws on her hips. “You’re no fun Gar-Gar.”

“I never said I was; now state your business and leave.”

“Don’t you mean ‘or leave’?”

“No.”

“Well, other than enjoy watching one of our superiors try to defend his dignity,” She pulled out what appeared to be a disk for one of the monitors. “I found some information on the boys’ mission objective I though you’d like.”

She walked up to one of the monitors and slipped the disk inside one of them, and immediately two set of blueprints with various information appeared on the monitor. “Their mission is to retrieve this.”

Garai looked at the screen with inquisitive eyes, crossing his arms across his chest as his eyes narrowed slightly at the sights of the blueprints. “Very interesting…”

Suddenly, Gaina rose from his kneeling position in the ground and stood next to Keiko looking at the monitor. “I believe this could be something worth looking into; especially if the boys are having problems retrieving this.”

“I believe you may be right soldier…”

Keiko looked over to Garai. “So Garai, should we send some underlings to see what’s so great about these two experiments?”

“Soon, wench, soon… I need to inform the rest of my associates.”

Keiko shrugged as Gaina excused himself with a respectful bow. Garai stood watching the blueprints and reading the information shown on the screen, slowly becoming absorbed into the possibilities of capturing these two experiments.

“Soon… nothing will stand in the way of the Syndicate… nothing…”

>>> Sensei Jack’s Dojo – Megaville Elementary

Sage awoke to a pounding headache, reflexively raising his hands to cover it. He groaned as he kept his eyes closed, his mind still trying to process what’s going on.

‘Oh man… I remember Butch and I were fighting… the rest of his brothers showed up… I was pissed and blasted them all to hell, then…’ It all came back to him little by little, the battle with Butch, the appearance of his brothers, the way they threatened to let the girls know everything, and all the energy drained from him after his final attack.

“You got some questions to answer kid.”

Sage finally opened his eyes, and took notice of his surroundings. He was it what seemed like a room in a Japanese temple, barely furnished, with a sliding door that used rice paper and bamboo rather than regular wood or metal. He felt the material underneath him and noticed that it felt soft, a futon probably, so he was most likely on the floor. Surrounding his were four people who seemed around the same age as him. It took a few seconds to notice that three of them where the girls and the fourth one was Dexter.

This gave him reason to relax, but he suddenly remembered what they saw, what they know.

What the boys could’ve possibly told them while he was unconscious.

He jumped up to his feet immediately and made a run for the sliding door, ignoring the surprised gasps and the demands for him to come back, but he stopped dead on his tracks. The sliding door opened before he reached it, and standing under the frame was someone he recognized all too well.

His older brother.

“What’d I tell you about getting into fights?”

Sage immediately went on the defensive, determined to prove his innocence even if he himself didn’t know if he even was innocent.

“Hey! Butch started it! It’s not my fault the guy assaults me while I’m in the can!”

“But you continued it, which is just as bad. Now turn around and sit down, you’ve put us in a very bad position.”

“Hey! You can’t tell me what to do! You’re not my dad!”

Kage’s gaze turned stone cold, turning into an intimidating glare. “Would you rather I was him?”

This left Sage’s mouth hanging open, whether from surprise, shock, fear or rage neither of them knew, but everyone in the room knew that the subject of their father was shaky ground. Sage immediately closed his mouth, defeated, and turned around, walking over to the group of four and sitting down next to Buttercup.

Kage sighed and walked over to them. “I suppose you want answers?”

Blossom immediately assumed her role as Leader Girl. “Yes, it’s not every day that the Rowdyruff Boys show up and aren’t interested in a rematch with us.”

“Yeah, what gives?” Buttercup said; a hint of frustration in her voice. She then turned to Sage. “And what exactly are they after you for? Are you their robot or something?”

Sage flinched at the mentioning of being their robot. It wasn’t so much being called a robot; it was being called their robot. Buttercup took notice of this, and began to look apprehensive. “Look, I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to–”

“Yeah… that’s exactly what it is… I’m… their robot…”

Kage looked at his brother with a disapproving look for some reason, but then Dexter spoke up. “I must say, I do not believe you are telling us the truth…”

Kage smirked while Sage looked about to panic, Blossom and Bubbles gasped. For once, Buttercup was the one who doubted his wisdom, whether it was because she truly didn’t believe him, or because she still had a grudge against the boy genius, no one could say. “Hold on there four eyes! You saw it yourself when you reattached his hands that the kid here is some kind of robot.”

Sage stared blankly at Buttercup then looked down at his hands. ‘That’s right; I fired them off and used my wrists to attack them… I didn’t notice they were reattached.’

“Yes Buttercup, but I do not believe he is completely a robot.” Dexter then turned to face everyone in the room. “While Sage was unconscious, I took the liberty of running a scan on him.” He then turned his head to look at Sage. “When I was told that you were a robot, I saw no harm in scanning to see if your systems were running effectively, but I found something that was truly interesting…”

The girls stared at Dexter with interest, some with more interest (Blossom) than others (Buttercup) while the two Walkers just stared at Dexter with a fairly hidden expression of grim expectancy.

“I found that while your skeleton and frame are metallic in nature, you still possess organic material, such as your muscles, your nerves, and most of your vital organs, including your brain and heart.”

Sage snorted. “What’s so interesting about that?”

“This would make you not just a robot, but a cyborg due to the fact that you have both organic and metallic components within you.” Dexter paused to see if everyone was following him. He saw no confusion and kept going. “However, this raises further questions: exactly how did you get these organs?”

“You mean how were they made available for use?”

“Yes.”

“Simple; donors”

“I see…” Dexter stared disbelievingly at Sage, but Sage just stared right back with a glare, telling him to drop the subject. Unfortunately, the three girls didn’t get the message.

“That doesn’t explain how you were able to fly and use energy like us.” said Blossom.

This time, Kage broke into the conversation. “I can answer that.”

Blossom looked at him expectantly along with the other three; Sage just crossed his arms and turned away. “Just answer me this: what caused you three to get powers rather than be perfect little girls?”

Blossom gasped.

“Exacly.”

Blossom made the perfect impression of a goldfish; she continued to open her mouth, but no sound came out, then she closed it partially. She continued repeated the process until Kage sighed and decided to elaborate.

“When he was built, he was given a hefty dose of Chemical X, hence why he’s part human rather than a complete robot since he needed to be human for the X to have some effect. Chemical X has no effect on something that isn’t organic.”

“That makes sense…” said both Blossom and Dexter at the same time, causing them to look at each other wide eyed, then turn away and blush, causing Bubbles to burst into giggle fits and Buttercup to elaborate on the lethal dangers of cooties.

Kage couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at their childish activities, but his expression turned into a sympathetic one when he saw that Sage wasn’t taking part in these activities. People say that it’s healthy and essential for a young boy to have a fun childhood, but did that apply to a young robot renegade?

He sighed and walked up to Sage, grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling him outside as the argument between the girls continued. He slid closed the door behind him and pulled Sage over to the side.

“Why did you lie?”

“I didn’t lie… I just didn’t tell them the complete truth.”

“You withheld information; it’s the same as lying.”

Sage then turned to look at his brother. “Look, they already think I’m some kind of crazy robot freak, so my chances at having any friends are most likely shot! They don’t need to know anything else that’ll make them think I’m even more of a freak!”

Kage was about to reply, but he took notice to the pleading look in his little brother’s eyes, causing his frustration to wither away and die.

He sighed. “Alright, I understand why you’d lie… but it still doesn’t sit right by me. These kids helped you, I’d like to think that they would be willing to accept you for who you are if they took the time to drag your unconscious body away from the battle site and heal you up.”

“Well, you know what? I’d like to think that too… but unfortunately for you, I’d rather not take the chance…”

“I understand the advantages of playing it safe, but I don’t think you’re being entirely fair…”

“Yeah, well that’s your opinion.”

“I guess so…”

“Besides, I noticed that you didn’t tell them anything about you either.” said Sage; a slight smirk on his face at the chance of winning an argument.

“Yeah, but the topic of discussion was you, not me. When they see something wrong with me, then I’ll tell them, but until they ask, I don’t have the obligation to tell them anything.”

“Oh, but I have to tell them huh?”

“Yes you do. Unlike me, you do have an obligation to tell them everything about you. As soon as they decided to help you get back on your feet, you’ve had that obligation.”

Sage’s smirk turned into a pout. “You suck, you know that?”

“Oh I know; I love you too.” Kage then took a glimpse around the area and leaned forward, smirking mischievously. “So… which one do you like?”

Sage immediately went to a coughing fit, choking on his own spit at the completely unexpected question. He managed to calm down and stare up at his brother disbelievingly with eyes too wide to be natural.

“I can’t believe you just asked that!”

“Oh stop acting like you took a bow of celibacy, I saw you sneak peeks at them.”

Rather than blush, Sage stared up at his brother questioningly. “Uh…”

“What is it?”

“…”

“Spit it out Sage.”

“Who’s Sally Bessie?”

It was at this time that Kage smacked his forehead disbelievingly, while Sage chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

“What am I going to do with you… okay, well I guess it is a hard word for a 10 year old to remember, but it basically means that you refuse to get married or ‘do it’ with any woman. Most nuns have to do that.”

“Oh I get it.”

“And it’s pronounced ce–li–ba–cy, not Sally Bessie.”

“Oooh, I get it.”

It was moments like these that reminded Kage that underneath the robotic exterior was the mind and soul of a 10-year-old boy. Whether he was a robot or not, he was still someone who needed what every other kid needed: a mother, a father, a person to look up to…

And friends to hang out with; the essentials for a childhood.

Maybe soon Sage would be able to have two of the four essentials rather than just one. Maybe he’ll also be able to get the optional fifth essential: a girlfriend; he did see his little brother sneak peeks at the one in green…

>> To Be Continued…

A/N: Well there’s chapter 3, I had a hard time trying to start this chapter, but once I got started, it just kept on flowing. I also gave you guys a glimpse of another group of baddies that might show up, totally original baddies created by Kainsword17 (Very popular monster artist in the Snafu Boards, check out his drawings.)

Kainsword, if you’re reading this, let me know if you like how I portrayed your characters! I thought I did well in my interpretation of them, but it’s always good to get the opinion of the creator of these lovely blood-thirsting monsters, lol.

And yes, at this point, it should be a bit obvious who Sage will be “sneaking peeks” at. The relationship is already off to a rocky start. (Insert mischievous smiley face)

Don’t forget to read and review! Ja ne, my fellow readers!

----------------------------

Garai: Image

Gaina: Image

Keiko: Image

Once again, thanks Kainsword17 for letting me use your kaijins! I heart your drawings!

Also, let me know what you think of my descriptions of the kaijin, tell me if they sounded accurate enough. Don't forget to comment! Let me know if the chapter was good, or what you think bout my choice for a love interest. w00t

But seriously, this was so hard to start, and the fact that I have classes doesn't help with finding time to write...

Well, I hope you liked it! Chapter 4 will be out soon... I hope

PreviousNext

Return to Literature