(Fanfic/Art) Inhumanity by PR12187 w00t NOTE Inside

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: (PPGD Fanfic) "Inhumanity" by PueRToRiCaN12187

Postby Keeper » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:39 pm

Well, I've watched every PPG episode, Numb. It's obvious that I would know this. ^^

Added after 48 seconds:

Wow, page 2 already.

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:02 pm

Well I've been told my fight scenes are very descriptive, and now that I know a bit more about Boomer, I've definetely got a role for him. ^_^ I'm so spontaneous! w00t

Postby Keeper » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:33 pm

Then get working on it!!! j/k ^^

Postby numbuw2011 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:03 pm

lol stop hasling him keeper^^ lol well i cant wait till the next xhapter

Fanfiction.Net!

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:55 pm

I know I'm being annoying now with all the notes but no chapter 2 yet, but I thought you'd all like to know I posted the first chapter in Fanfiction.net under Powerpuff Girls ^_^ so check it out! w00t

Anyway, if I divide my time between my Sociology work and the fic, I should get Chapter 2 done at some point today ^_^

Postby Keeper » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:45 pm

Good to hear, Pure. ^_^

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:00 pm

Here's a sketch of Sage, I did a rush job with Photoshop, but at least there's the general idea on what he looks like

Postby SoniCalvin » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:25 pm

Love the fanfic, and the sketch! They're both the awesomeness! ^_^ All the art and writing skills are belong to you, indeed!
LONG LIVE THE LORD OF THE LARGE PANTS!!!! .... That would be Coop, people.

Postby Keeper » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:55 pm

Nice one, Pure. Also if you're going to be adding art also you might want to add "art" in your title as well. Sadly, that happens to be a rule to the title one. ^_^;

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:04 am

Boy can you draw. And with Photoshop to boot! Then there's your writing. First chapter and already it seems a bit better then mine...even when I started out. Then again, mine's in script format so I shouldn't compare.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Re: (PPGD Fanfic/Fanart) "Inhumanity" by PueRToRiC

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:49 pm

FF.net format, so suck it up. Here's chapter two people. w00t

--------------------

The Powerpuff Girls was created by Craig McCracken and produced by Cartoon Network ©

The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi is drawn by Vinzon Ngo a.k.a. “Bleedman” and hosted by Snafu Comics ©

> INHUMANITY

>> Chapter 2 – The Rowdyruff Boys

>>> Class 4-B – Megaville Elementary

‘I can’t take this anymore! It’s unbearable!’

Sage fought back the urge to let his eyelids drop over his eyes and send him to dreamland, mainly because he didn’t want to cause a bad impression on his first day. ‘But it’s so hard, it’s so boring!’ He fought back a yawn, continuously shifting in his seat and wiping small tears from his eyes due to the yawns. He then raised his hand.

“Yes Sage?”

“Can I go to the bathroom?”

Miss Meryl nodded and handed him a pass as he made his way to the front of the class. He could hear the raven haired girl with the green uniform scoff at him, but he paid it no mind. He really did have to go.

He made his way out the door and down the hall, scanning the halls for the bathrooms and finding them rather quickly. Unfortunately, his luck was taking a turn for the worst.

“Maintenance?”

“Yeah, sorry kid, but the pipes are clogged, some big-nosed kid with a hat decided to stuff the toilets with toilet paper and flush. Try the bathroom out by the school gym; I’m sure Sensei Jack will understand.”

“Well, as long as I don’t get in trouble for leaving the building…”

Sage sighed, this was getting to be bothersome, and he was nearing his breaking point. It would be much too embarrassing to come to class with a certain stain in between his legs. He made his way out to the gym where he bumped into a man carrying a sword made of bamboo.

He was wearing a pair of dark blue sneakers along with loose blue workout pants which had two yellow stripes going down each side. He had a simple white t-shirt on and wore an unzipped windbreaker that had the same design as his pants over it, even the same stripes going down the sleeves of his windbreaker. His hair was the same as his own brother, but it was tamer, black, and pulled back into a short neat ponytail, two short strands of hair served as his bangs.

“Do you have a pass young man?”

“Yeah, the bathrooms in the school are clogged, so I was told to use the ones over here, is that okay?”

“As long as you have the permission, I don’t mind. What’s your name?”

“Sage.”

“Pleasure to meet you; you may call me Sensei Jack.”

“Nice meeting you, now if you’ll excuse me, the dam’s about to break so…”

“I understand.”

And with that, the shinai-wielding kendo instructor made his way back into the gym, leaving Sage to his own devices as he made a mad dash to the bathroom. ‘Relief!’ was the only word that was going through Sage’s mind as he shut the door behind him and emptied the tanks.

It was after he washed his hands and walked out that he heard the discontent yell of an all-too-familiar battle-itching child.

“WALKER!!!”

This child was dressed the say way Brick was, but his markings on his sleeves were green, and his hair was like Sensei Jack’s but a bit unruly and shorter. Still, it was long enough for a very short high ponytail. The Double R in his windbreaker was also present.

“Gee, nice to see you too Butch.”

“LEARN YOUR PLACE!”

Before Sage could get a witty reply in, Butch already lifted himself off the ground and rushed through the air into Sage’s gut, punching it repeatedly as he carried him over the gym building. After a good double digit number of punches and some curses on Sage’s side, Butch flew directly into the ground of the Megaville Elementary courtyard, slamming Sage against it and causing an impact crater.

Sage coughed out some blood but any more retorts were interrupted as Butch walked over to Sage and slammed his foot into Sage’s gut.

“Your dad was stupid enough to present a proposal after our so-called-simulation fight with the Wakeman robot, and smart enough to get funding for said proposal. The contract states that after he died, ownership of the project your dad was working on goes directly to Brisbaine, so you have no choice but to return! Unlike Brick, I won’t wait to hear your response or be stupid enough to leave you alone to decide for yourself. I want an answer right now and for your sake it better be the right one!”

Sage smirked and began to laugh out loud, causing Butch to raise an eyebrow. His stupor was turned into rage upon hearing Sage’s response. “Go f*** yourself…”

Butch widened his eyes as Sage narrowed his, and his golden irises began to glow brightly, the details in his eyes becoming more defined as a golden streak of light emerged from his irises, striking Butch right in the jaw and sending him flying back.

“I’M NOT PROPERTY!”

Sage clenched his fists and pushed himself off the crater, jumping an incredible distance as he made it out, landing gracefully and using the momentum to dash towards Butch’s still-recovering body at supersonic speeds.

Butch noticed a little too late as a clenched fist slammed into his lip and sent his flying back once again, but this time Sage gripped his windbreaker before he could fly off, and heaved him over his shoulder, throwing him the opposite way from where he came, back towards the crater.

Sage once again dashed at supersonic speeds, crouching just low enough that he could fit under Butch’s airborne body and still continue running. After accomplishing this, he jumped forward and used the momentum to roll over the ground, pushing himself up with his hands in mid-roll and kicking Butch in the back with enough force to send him flying upward a few triple digit feet.

A frown spread over Sage’s face as Butch turned around in the air, aiming his open palms at Sage as a look of horror replaced his frown, while Butch had the look of an amused blood lusting warrior. Butch let a smirk spread over his face as a glowing green sphere of what appeared to be energy began to forms in front of his open palms.

“You know what I’m capable of! No stinkin’ kids are gonna prevent me from vaporizing you and any witnesses!”

“Maybe a good old butt whoopin’ will change your mind!”

Butch’s eyes widened as he heard the all-too-familiar female voice. ‘That voice… that stupid, stupid voice… it that one girl…’ “Buttercup!” Butch spit the name out like poison as a foot made its presence known on Butch’s face; her foot to be exact.

Butch was sent tumbling down into the crater, the sudden kick taking him by surprise.

“Feh, it turns out a good old butt whoopin’ was all you needed.”

Buttercup smirked at the descending figure, and her smirk grew even more as Sage’s fist connected with Butch’s face as his tumbling body reached him.

Sage walked over to the fallen child, standing over his body and leaning forward, picking his up by the neck of his windbreaker as he raised him up to eye level.

“Listen to me and listen closely. I’m not your property, Brisbaine’s property, or even my brother’s property; I’m the kid who’s gonna kick your sorry butt if you try something that stupid again. Now you know why Brick didn’t attempt to take me on alone, so the next time you try to take me on, make sure you bring friends, or you won’t last very long.”

This, surprisingly enough, earned a chuckle from Butch, which grew into an uproar of laughter as he took his time to open his eyes and stared back into Sage’s; emerald irises staring into golden ones.

“Who says I didn’t bring friends?”

Sage’s eyes widened as he heard a whistling sound behind him.

“Look out kid!”

He heard Buttercup’s yell just in time to see Brick slam right into him, slamming his knee into his gut and sending him flying backwards, adamantly refusing to let go of Butch’s windbreaker until he was stopped by another uniformed child; this one with short blonde hair and forked bangs, blue eyes staring stoically at Sage’s golden ones. The markings in his sleeves were blue and the Double R’s were present in his uniform too.

Sage coughed out his name. “Boomer…”

“Sorry.”

And with that, Sage was once again slammed into the ground, the three surrounding boys coming closer and staring at their incapacitated target.

“Get away from him! What’s your deal, ganging up against a defenseless kid!”

It was then that Brick turned to face a steaming Buttercup. “You know that this kid is in no way defenseless. You saw it yourself. And what we want with the kid is none of your business.”

“I’ll make it my business!”

“Buttercup!”

The steamed girl turned to see her two sisters flying through the skies to where she was. Sage could see as he struggled to his feet that he knew the girls; one was the girl he made a complete fool of himself in front of, and the second one was the girl Dexter was hanging out with during lunch-

‘Wait a second, they’re FLYING!?’

He could see it with his own two eyes, they were definitely moving without touching the ground... and they were using nothing other than their own bodies. It was then that he noticed the similarities between the two groups: Two level-headed redheads, two “innocent” blondes, and two fighting-driven raven haired fighters.

Wait a second.

“Are those the Powerpuff Girls that you’re so intent on beating? Those three girls? You guys are pathetic, you know tha-”

His comment was met with a fist to his nose by an angry Butch.

“I said learn your place Walker!”

“Leave him alone Butch! He hasn’t done anything!” Blossom screamed.

Brick looked at her from the side. “That’s where you’re wrong,” He then turned to look at Sage, who was kneeling on the ground holding his bloodied nose. “He ran from us, after he was created.”

This time, Bubbles was the one to voice the girls’ confusion. “Created?”

“That’s right, he’s-” Brick was cut off when a clenched fist met the back of his head, sending him to the ground face-first. The odd part was that the fist continued flying upward, disconnected from Sage’s arm. It was flying on its own, with a small afterburner to keep it airborne, but everyone was still surprised over the fact that it wasn’t attached to his arm!

The flying fist made a U-turn back to Sage and he grabbed it with his other hand, connecting his fist back to the metallic junction that was called his wrist. His fist “clicked” into place and he flexed his fingers, clenching his fists tightly again as he glared into the eyes of all three Rowdyruff Boys with his own hate-filled eyes. Boomer flinched slightly from the intensity of his glare.

“I’m not your property.”

He then stretched his arms forward, his fists still clenched, and he fired both his hands at the three boys, who dodged it easily. Unknown to them however, Sage’s revealed metallic junctions were glowing yellow, gathering energy into his wrists.

“I’M HUMAN!!!”

And with that, his wrists exploded with energy, sending a huge beam towards the three boys. His fists flew upward to avoid the oncoming blast, but the beam engulfed all three of the boys, throwing them into a world of pain that was unlike anything they could imagine. After the beam died down, the three boys were scorched and burned, their bodies wincing from the pain.

Unfortunately, the attack also took its toll on Sage, and he fell on his knees and then to the ground, unconscious.

The boys began to stand up and drag themselves to Sage until someone tapped each of the boys’ shoulders.

“Ahem, you weren’t forgetting about us, were you?”

The boys turned to face the three girls; Blossom with her hands on her hips, Bubbles with her hands behind her and her head leaning forward, and Buttercup cracking her knuckles.

Brick frowned and took a step back. “Boomer, Butch, we’re in no condition to fight, we need to head back.”

“Oh come on! I have more than enough energy to take care of these girls-”

“I said stand down! We’re heading back!” Brick then turned to Blossom. “Make no mistake, we’ll be back.” The three of them then flew upward, a certain raven-haired boy spitting out curses too inappropriate for a boy his age.

“Why I outta-”

“Buttercup, leave them alone. They barely have any energy left to stay airborne, much less fight.”

She scoffed and crossed her arms. “Feh, whatever, leader girl.”

“What about him?” Bubbles asked as she pointed to the unconscious robotic student with missing hands, which were lying unattached beside him.

“Bubbles, you tell the teacher what happened; Buttercup, you take... Sage was it? Take him to Sensei Jack so he can rest.”

“What about you?”

“I’ll go get Dexter to see if he knows what kind of robot he is I guess. If he can’t figure it out, the Professor might know.”

Buttercup let a mischievous grin spread across her face. “Oh, but I’m sure your boyfriend can figure this out.”

Blossom’s cheeks heated up and a blush spread across her face. “Shut up! H-He’s not my boyfriend! No way! Just... just a friend!”

“Blossom’s got boyfriend! Blossom’s got a boyfriend!”

“S-Shut up Bubbles!”

With that, Bubbles flew away, her giggles filling the air.

“Anyway, I’m going to get Dexter, you take Sage to Sensei Jack.”

Buttercup waved her off as Blossom flew away. “Yeah, whatever…” She walked over to the unconscious Sage and picked up his hands, stuffing them into the pockets in his cargo pants, then grabbing one of his arms and slinging it over her shoulder, holding just above his wrist as she wrapped one arm around his waist to support him.

“You better appreciate this kid; this is the closest you’ll ever get to me without receiving a lump on your head.”

And with that, she flew off to Sensei Jack’s dojo, currently known as the gym.

>> TO BE CONTINUED…

A/N: Brownie points for whoever can guess who clogged the bathrooms! FYI, “Shinai” is the actual name of a kendo stick.

And yes ladies and gentlemen, Sage is a ROBOT! Gasp! There’s more to it than that of course, but if I said anymore than that, I’d spoil it for others, and I’m not doing that. Everything else should make sense now though, like why they call him property at least, as for his origins, I’ll leave you to speculate for now.

The eye beams scene kinda reminds you of when Starfire got that power in Teen Titans, doesn’t it? Well to me it does, so... yeah... phooey to you...

I don’t know if there should be a love interest for Sage, but considering he’s robotic, I’m not sure he can even have a love interest other than XJ9... or Bell, if I went by Griddles’ “Perfect Little Girl” trilogy. You guys can pick for me lol.

That, or we can take the Sheldon approach and have a human have a crush on a robot, like I said, it’s your choice.

Anyways, don’t forget to read and review! Ja ne!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I remind you that it's in FF.net format, so Read and Review translates to Leave a comment lol. However, I WOULD like to see if people CAN guess who clogged the bathrooms. ^_^

Oh and...

w00t w00t w00t
Last edited by PueRToRiCaN12187 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: (PPGD Fanfic/Art) "Inhumanity" by PR12187, Chp

Postby SoniCalvin » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:51 pm

Pf. Typical Billy. ^_^

Truly... astonishing. Words cannot describe how wonderful, gorgeous, beautiful, awesome, coolio, super, and tremendous this fanfic is. Keep up the good work, PueR!
LONG LIVE THE LORD OF THE LARGE PANTS!!!! .... That would be Coop, people.

Postby Keeper » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:14 pm

Obviously Billy. No othe kid could clog the whole bathroom. XDDD

As for the romance part, I wouldn't mind see Bell liking the poor boy. If she can fit into this in anyway cause from what I've read so far this story might be taking place after the Mandark scene or even before. Who knows really? Except you of course. :P

Well, Pure all I can say is I like it and real impressed at your artwork addition at the end of the chapter too. Plan to make that a full length thing? :)

Also as fellow writers I love to share with you a BGM I found rightful for Sage's and the two RRBs' fight. Also glad to see you read one of Griddles' fics. He has quite the talent in writing. I'm still trying to get as descriptive as he is. ^^

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:41 pm

Well I'm glad everyone's enjoying the fic and the art, I'll see if I make it a full-length thing, but I'm not making any promises, since I only did that because the inspiration hit. ^_^

Weird part was that I couldn't finish this fanfic until I got in my car and typed it in my laptop while eating fast food... how come all my best ideas come to me in the car? I mean for once I took the laptop with me and I actually wrote down the ideas. I think it's because of all the OST music I listen to while I drive... Rockman X7/X8/Command Mission have pretty kickass OSTs w00t

Oh, and kickass BGM, I like it! It has that dramatic battle-tension feeling you know? Rather than the usual high-paced. (Which is Sage's theme... but still)

Speaking of Sage's theme, you can download/listen to it here, it's "Show No Tears" by NemesisTheory

Postby Keeper » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:47 pm

Heh, anything can make someone inspired even in a car. ^_^

Thanks, I usually have BGMs like that for my fanfiction updates. Usually during big battle scenes. Nice BGM Sage has too. This is my character's latest BGM. It's J-pop just to let you know.

http://www.aznmofo.com/music/Anime%20Th ... no%20Yukue[OP3].mp3

Sorry url wasn't working. ^_^;

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:57 pm

Everyone seems to like Gundam SEED nowadays... I personally never got into it, I was too busy getting into Bleach and Evangelion, which I will NEVER regret. ^_^

Anyway, yes, this takes place after the Mandark arc, since this has to take place at least a week after the XJ9/RRB battle. I won't say WHY that little battle is important, but it is.

Postby Keeper » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:03 pm

I've seen Gundam SEED but didn't like it that much. I prefered G Gundam or the series best, Gundam Wing Zero. :snoogins:

Evangelion is one of my up-to-date favorite animes I like to watch. Adult Swim on Thursdays at 12:30, you'll find me there. ^_^

Seems quite important how you put it. Now sense I feel so showoffing, I like to show WHAT my story's character actually is. :P

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6957 ... ake2uh.jpg

He's the one with the word "Ren" next to him. Though his hair style isn't in the form I have it now. ^_^;

Postby CogitoIJ » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:09 pm

So cool. I love reading fanfics and I am going to be watching out for this one. Very nicely written.

As for a love interest for Sage, I think it would be good to have it as bubbles, because then yuo could have a conflict between Sage and Boomer, due to his obseesion over Bubbles kiss. A rare occurence where Boomer lets go and goes into a super rage (similar to bubbles, who becomes very strong when angry)

One last thing, all good fanfics need some fan art so...

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:36 pm

Wee! I have fanart! I feel so loved!... or at least tolerable!

I posted Chapters 1 and 2 in Fanfiction.net, it's under Cartoon -> Powerpuff Girls, check it out.

Postby numbuw2011 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:31 pm

dude that freakin chapter was sweet and i like all yoru art also i cant wait till more ^^

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:46 pm

That was a VERY impressive chapter! I'm glad you liked Perfect Little Girl!
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Hana » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:01 pm

Fanart for j00!

All sketch-ified. I plan to clean the linework up and add cell-shaded color, but for now, this must do.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:02 pm

To Griddles: Yeah, I liked it, although I didn't get to finish the trilogy, I think I got to the part where Bell fought Balasia a second time, after Balasia revealed that she was her bigger sister. Couldn't read anymore without developing an eye strain.

I'm still not hearing many thoughts on the romance pairing, so it's a tie between Bell (human or gynoid?) and Bubbles, unless anyone else wants to throw in their two-bits

To Hana: :shock: Oh my god I think I love you... *twitches* 1 luv j00! >.@ Oh god, I went newb again...

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:05 pm

Hehe, it's up to you really. And it's unlikely that Bell will be a gynoid in the actual doujin, my fics are based off an old work of art that Bleed made a few years back.

Behold!
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PueRToRiCaN12187 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:08 pm

Wow... well you know she could be bio-mechanical or something, like in Bicentenial man? How the robot kept making itself as human as possible, even going as far and to emulate human organs and aging, so he could die and everything, just before he was declared human.

*Sob* Kinda sad...

PreviousNext

Return to Literature