Gabriel's Story up to chapter 8 (NFSW for language)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Gabriel's Story up to chapter 8 (NFSW for language)

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:44 pm

I,ve been working on this for a while. to somem the names I use may sound firmiliar but it's a bad habit of mine.

Chapter 1
“Angel of Mercy”

A young man sits in a dark alley bleeding to death from a gunshot wound, He light his cigarette with a grin just glad that he’s not going to die at the hands of an amateur. As he fades he starts to question his eyes, a gorgeous woman walks up to him giving a comforting smile.

Her hair is golden Blonde, her eyes an almost luminescent shade of blue, her posture could only be described as graceful. When she walked up to him "God, her eyes…." He thought as he looked into them, as she drew closer he could smell the scent of a fresh rainfall, it was coming from her.

She gently nudged him to get his attention This looks Bad, "Come on I’ll try to help." She started to lift him by the shoulder, although every fiber of his being seemed to tell him otherwise he couldn’t help but follow the gesture.

She set him on the couch once in her small apartment he couldn’t help but notice her manner of walking as she came forward with a makeshift medkit. "Are you still there?"

"Yes why are you helping me?" He asked trying to at least put up some sign he wasn’t completely helpless, he never really like the thought of being seen as such.

She politely smiled "God there it is again…" he thought. Her response along with other statements she would make which ultimately shaped the rest of his life why he would never be entirely sure, surprised him.

"Lost faith in the generosity of others have we? All things considered I can’t blame you though." He developed a surprised look at the seemingly arcane belief.

"I get that a lot." She stated laughing at the expression on his face.

He simply scoffed at himself "Well if I’m going to allow you to remove this bullet can I at least know your name?"

The woman smiled, which by now was driving him insane the sight of that serene smile combined with the rest of the package made him feel as if he was in the presence, of hell any woman who’s beauty is immortally notorious, Nefartiti, Marilyn Monroe… take your pick.

"Rose, so Mr. Gabriel Valiance please remove your coat and shirt." He cautiously complied setting a holster containing an AutoMag 180 to the side as well.

Rose pulled out a bottle of disinfectant setting a rag over the lid. "I have to warn you this will hurt.” As she poured it on Gabe gritted his teeth, Rose continued to smile as if she knew of but made a point not to abuse her apparent natural beauty.
"It seems you’re uncomfortable being in such a position." She had dried the wound and was carefully sticking in a small knife to remove the bullet.

Gabe was at a loss for words, but managed to pull together a clumsily gathered response, only to be interrupted by an abrupt pain "No offense but I tend to make it a point not to trust many people, Shit!" Gabe had felt the bullet being puled out.

Rose simply kept her serene, stoic smile "I’m sorry I should have warned you, you’re really lucky it wasn’t that deep and you didn’t lose a lot of blood in comparison."

Gabe was surprised at how calm she was, no matter what the situation she held the same comforting smile, and was extremely courteous. "I don’t mean to be rude but You’re an incredibly beautiful woman, Thank you." He wasn’t exactly sure why he had let his thought slip so easily maybe blood loss, maybe the relief of her company, and maybe both, whatever the case he said it.

Rose just continued to smile only this time there was slight hint of amusement. "While the compliment is appreciated, I’m still not done I need to seal the wound."

Sometime after Gabe was sitting at a table waiting for his pick-up ride. "I’m Curious why would you help someone like me who is obviously a criminal, let alone one of my nature?"

Rose simply smiled only this time it had a melancholy air to it" Do you read the bible often?"

Gabe seemed a bit uncomfortable at the subject not because of the faith but because of what he did. "Less than I probably should; besides I’m not exactly a saint by any means."

Her face was now very somber and almost depressed "I saved you because I believe no one is beyond saving, also I believe there is some good in everyone."

The car had pulled up and Gabe sat up "I wish I could still believe that. Well thank you for your help Rose is there anyway I can repay you?"

She simply returned to her stoic smile "All I ask is that you consider what I said, it’s more to say you saved a man than killed him."

When in the car the driver asked him about who the woman was he ecstatically stated "An angel of mercy, A gorgeous angel of mercy."
Last edited by Loud mouth on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Re: My Story

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:18 pm

That was pretty good, mind the grammatical errors and loss of qoutation.

Is this the end? Is there more? Probably, since it's Chapter 1, and all.

Duh, retard.
:ogle: :dead:

Postby Alucard666 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:20 pm

Hey this cat has multiple personalities.

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:36 pm

So, atleast I don't have signature that slaps himself!
Low Blow!
There is lower.

I'm just kidding though, I'm a norm. (though my choice of text says otherwise...)

Postby Alucard666 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:59 pm

I didnt say anything bad about multiple personalities. You just wish you were cool enough to hit yourself. ^_^

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:16 pm

Sure... well, is this going to be updated soon?

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:30 pm

I still have to type out the second chapter I typed it from written form. And as far as the lack for quotation goes it was italicised but didn't transfer to the forum I'll fix it.

Fixed.

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:04 pm

Yea! Quotations!

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:02 pm

Chapter 2
The pardon

It had been a week since Gabe had met Rose; he still had trouble shaking her from his thoughts. He was headed for a job and pulled himself together.

He stopped his car in the parking lot of the building pulling A silencenced form the back seat, he looked through the scope sighting the guards, this particular target had a thing about not using security equipment, he felt it was a disadvantage to degree.

Once he spotted all of the guards he quickly dealt headshots to them all running to the door. He knocked on the door to test the water. The result was the door being destroyed by shotgun and assault rifle fire.

Gabe set his rifle at his side, grabbing a grenade from his overcoat storing ammunition, and grenades. He set the grenade against his chest pulling the pin and tossing it into the hall. He rushed in the hall picking off the remaining guards with his rifle.

As Gabe continued down the hall, he set his rifle around his shoulder by a strap, using is G-18 to double tap any guard that appeared.

Once at the door Gabe walked into the room his target was in, he could distinctly smell urine “How the hell someone like you became a cappo I will not know,” Gabe sat in a chair still holding his G-18.

He set his handgun on his lap Stating “Do you mind if I smoke?” the target looked at him indignantly. “I’ll take that as a yes.” As he was lighting his Cigarette the target reached under his desk yelling “Very fucking funny!” before he could get off A shot Gabe had emptied a round into his shoulder.

“Motherfucker!” Gabe simply grinned setting the barrel of his gun on the targets knuckle.
“First off, insulting me I’m fine with however I won’t stand you insulting my mother god rest her soul. Second, I don’t like surprises.” Gabe pulled the trigger, and a finger flew off of the table.

“You piece of shit!” Gabe simply lit his cigarette “Now as to why I’m here, it’s about your little prostitution ring there were many distasteful methods you used.”

“I don’t know what you’re taking about!” Gabe simply set his gun on another knuckle.
“And I’m missionary of peace, cut the bullshit.” He set the gun back in his lap. “We’ve already shut it down, not only were all of them debuted to the point of such a situation but ninety percent of them were jail bate!”

“Wait a damn minute” Gabe pointed his gun stating “People like you disgust me.” He emptied four shots into the man to finish him off. And walked out.

Once in the hall Gabe heard a gun click right behind him. “Stop right there!” There was young man visibly shaken and probably new he was visibly shaken.

Gabe put on his icy Grin “Judging by the way you’re carrying yourself you obviously aren’t in this position by choice, so here’s a proposition…” The assailant took a hostile tone Like I’m going to make a deal with a hit man, I’ve got too much to lose. Besides you’re in no position to act as if your in control.”

The young man moved in “I’m going to end this.” Gabe quickly tripped the young man disarming him and he pointed his own gun at him.

“Now I’ll make my offer, Cleaners are on the way, we’ve bought off the cops for time and against my better judgement I’m willing to let you go. Do you accept!”

The young man silently nodded, as he walked away he turned to Gabe. “Why are you doing this?” Gabe laughed at himself slightly “I noticed the new wedding ring on your finger let’s leave it at that.”

The young man looked at him cautiously “Is that it?” Gabe looked at him sternly “Just go before I change my mind.”
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Re: My Story up to chapter 2 (NFSW for language)

Postby Klyptomaniac » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:50 pm

That was a nice ending. Let's see what's next. :unsure:

Postby Loud mouth » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:06 pm

Chapter 3
Best of luck

Gabe decided to pay Rose a visit, when he arrived to quite the scene, rose was arguing with a man and carrying out her things, were it not for the crowd, being around rose, and were he in an alleyway the man would end up hospitalized.

“Go on! Leave you filthy Whore!” Gabe stopped across the street looking across at the man with disgust he was obviously stone face drunk. Rose turned to the man with a calm but still severely angered expression. “You’re one to talk, every night you come home drunk with another woman’s perfume on you.” She looked over to Gabe’s car recognizing him she walked over looking into the window, she had a black eye.

Upon this sight Gabe was very tempted to walk up to the man and beat him into the ground but controlled his anger. “Excuse me would you mind giving me a ride.” Gabe opened his door walking over to her side opening the door, and grabbing the bags “I’ll put this in the back.” Rose simply smiled sweetly at Gabe stating “Thank you.” Gabe was soon in the car and ready to go only to be interrupted by the drunk.

“Who the hell is he? I see he the one you’ve been seeing!” Rose look at him with pity “I’m tired of being taken for granted, All I can do now is wish you the best of luck.” She looked at Gabe stating “Let’s go. I’ll give you directions on the way.”

With that said Gabe drove off, with the drunk yelling various slurs of insults behind them as he staggered down the street probably to the nearest bar hopefully to die of alcohol poisoning for all Gabe cared.

(I'll possibly have chapter 4 and maybe 5 up tommorow.)
Last edited by Loud mouth on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Loud mouth » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:59 pm

Chapter 4

Rose was smiling solemnly “He wasn’t always like that, I tried to help him but after the black eye I’d had enough. I should have left earlier.” Gabe noticed she was about to break down.

“ I spared someone on a recent job.” Rose attempted to smile but it seemed forced “Why?”
Gabe resisted the urge to ignore Roses obvious distraught state, while he hated the site of a woman in tears he could understand he reasons. “For starters, I’ve been considering what you told me, the direct reason though is the fact that he was just a kid and had a new wedding ring.”

Rose still tried to hold her smile; Gabe simply smiled politely “No reason to try to hide it, in all honesty when I saw your eye I wanted to beat him to the ground. So I can’t blame you for wanting to break down.”

Rose moved closer seemingly just wanting anybody to commiserate with, Gabe parked and stopped the car and she just brokedown, “The bastard! I was always patients even while he screwed every skirt he saw at that hole in the wall! And how does he repay me, does he quit sleeping around, does he even so much as say I’m sorry, No! He ask for the first time in five damn years to go to bed and punches me when I Say no and bring up all of the shit I silently put up with!”

Gabe simply kept silent while it was genuine what he heard her say, it still surprised him it seemed almost alien to see her let loose. “Listen anyone who would do that is nothing but a low class, he may have needed help but he lost the privilege long before today.”

Rose calmed down slightly “Here I am with a professional killer and I’m more comfortable than I’ve been in a longtime.” She stated absently.

Gabe still found it impossible to resist her; it was William S. Burroughs who once wrote The face of evil is always, the face of total need. Well he never met this woman, and if he was right Gabe didn’t care and his next words would be considered fatal.

Gabe coughed as if it was a vain attempt to listen to reason “Do you want to know what I thought when you helped me?” Rose continued to look at him and nodded.

I thought I was going to die and All I could think about was how lucky I was, You’re the most amazing looking woman I’ve seen, you seem to only care about the sake of others and only ask for what little anyone needs. And all I could think was if I die here I’m glad it is with her by my side, and I’d just met you.”

She smiled seemingly calmed down and asked for Gabe to continue, with a simple smile.
Once at the destination she gave him he got out opened her door, handed he bags to her. And entered his car. She walked back to his car stating “I have dinner with my sister at 6:00 PM tomorrow, are you available.” Gabe simply smiled cautiously “Yes, I’ll meet you here than?”

Rose nodded and kissed him on the cheek briefly it seemed an odd gesture but was appreciated “Yes I’ll see you tomorrow than.”
Last edited by Loud mouth on Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Gabriel's Story up to chapter 4 (NFSW for language)

Postby Klyptomaniac » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:18 pm

Your doing pretty good with your story. Keep it up! ;)

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:24 am

Chapter 5

Gabe was driving in his car to pick up rose, out of general habit he had a Colt Delta Elite in his shoulder holster, and he was tapping the steering wheel nervously.

Rose walked out in a black dress with the skirt to her knees, Her hair was straight, and was a pin with the flower of her namesake in her hair, she was wear a light black coat which extended past her hips and was belled at the end.

Gabe drove up he had developed the habit of being on time from his job, and was glad use that skill for something other than killing.

He drove up and as usual got out f his car to open the door for her, since he was young he was taught manners by most whom he looked up to, and they often helped him in many situations.

As Gabe opened the door he looked her over quickly, “You look gorgeous.” He stated with a polite smile.

Rose entered the car with her usual smile “Thank you, and you look good yourself.”

Gabe walked behind his car, when he got out of his car he’d intentionally locked his door as a test of sorts, he glanced through his rear window, Rose reached over and unlocked the door Causing Gabe to walk over to his door with a satisfied smile.

Once he entered the car he started it up asking “so where to?” Rose pulled out a piece of paper, handed it to him and pulled out a credit card “my friends couldn’t make it and told me to barrow it because it would be expensive.”

Once at the restaurant Gabe and rose were in a personal dining room, and were discussing various subjects. “This is pretty pricey so why would your friends just give this up so easily?” rose laughed and corrected him “My sister to be precise, aside form that our parents were very philanthropic and taught us to do the same, and to be more specific I was adopted.”

Gabe grabbed his wineglass holding it in the air “Than to your family were it not for them I wouldn’t be spending this lovely night enjoying your company.” He stated gazing at her intently.

Rose looked confused but gestured likewise anyway “Your eyes the seem so lonely.” She stated as if she seemed concerned.

Gabe looked around cautiously, and continued “When you’ve been around as many scumbags as I have things will start to seem pretty bleak after a while.”

Rose seemed interested but more out of sympathy “I don’t mean to be intrusive but can I have a few examples?”

Gabe seemed surprised but after she’d spilled her guts out to him he figured it a mater of common courtesy to oblige. “For starters in a sense I had three parents, two of which were wonderful people, and one of which was just a low class slob, and that’s being generous to him.”

Gabe took another sip of the wine than continued “My mother god rets her soul, worked her ass off to supply for me and my father, if he could even be called a father.”

Gabe took another sip and continued “And on the subject of my father, I killed him, after getting hospitalized during one of his drunken tantrums bought herself a 357 Magnum, so the next time he came home drunk once again, she pulled it out but couldn’t pull the trigger. I however could, I was sick of seeing her get knocked around the house ad I emptied every chamber into the wife beating bastards chest much to my later trauma.”

Gabe stopped himself “I apologize I tend to look back on that with both bitterness and regret, I was16 and spent the next two years taking care of my mother when she fell ill.”

Rose politely smiled “It’s fine I did ask, please continue if you want to.”

Gabe continued “As I was saying I was supporting my mother, how I did thus was petty thievery, quite frankly while I’m ashamed of that in after thought it’s at least more respectable than what I do now in some ways.”

“One day I was just recruited to do hit, the man in charge of the squad severely objected to my being recruited even if I was a master with Sicilian keys. He ultimately became like a father to me though, throughout the rest of my employment he became like a father to me, he taught me a lot of things. He gave me a formal education far better than what I could get in school, he taught me manners, the skills of the trade, and the belief in only taking a job on those who deserved to be killed.”

“It seems like he made an impact on you.” Rose stated with a reassuring smile.

Gabe continued “His final hit was the cause of his death, he received a job to kill a respectable, honest, and decent man, not just him but his family. He refused and became a target himself, not only him but me as well. He saved me from the hit and died in turn to protect me, which made it possible to be there for my mother in her final days.”

Roses face turned sympathetic “I’m sorry to hear that, I can see why you don’t’ trust many.”

Gabe laughed at himself “The worst part is that he begged me to become something more than a killer and not waste my life.” He developed an odd smile “But I only stayed in the job and joined another group to be a large thorn in the families side and take them down in his honor.”

Gabe Raised his glass again “To that, which is worth living for, now there’s one more person.” They took their sips as the food came along “Now let’s discuss more pleasant matters, that is why we came here.”

Added after 3 hours 17 minutes:

Chapter 6
That Night

After the rest of the dinner which went into more upbeat and all around enjoyable subjects, Gabe was walking Rose upstairs due to the fact that she was slightly tipsy.

“Thanks I should have watched how much I drank; I’ve never bothered to have wine before that.” despite of her needing slight assistance to walk her speech was clear, and she was staring into his eyes with adoration.

Gabe moved in kissing her, the act seemed as natural as breathing, Gabe quickly came back to his senses and out of the moment of passion. “I should not have done that.” He stated as if to correct himself.

Rose smiled “I don’t care about the risks, I know what you do and I accept it.”

Game seemed unnerved but there was still the temptation “I do care, besides your drunk.”

Roses smiled turned sultry “Drunk enough to need a little help walking? Yes. To not know what I’m saying? No.” Rose wrapped her arms around Gabe “you’ve treated me better than I have been in a long time.”

She looked into his eyes again with an intensive focus and moved he delicate hand to his cheek, her perfume filled his nostrils, and Gabe moved in accepting the gesture.

Rose opened the door to her room reaching behind her back and turning the handle, as they entered her room they tripped falling to the floor, rose broke into an amused laughter, as Gabes expression went form enthralled excitement to surprise. “Sorry about that.” He stated.

Rose slowed and quieted her laughter, “It’s alright we need to be quiet.” Gabe closed the door with a swipe of his leg.

The couple that owned the house were looking up the stairs. “Aren’t they a bit loud?” The husband of the couple stated.

"Give them their privacy, she deserves it.” The wife stated as the two walked off to the other side of the house.

Postby Loud mouth » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:51 pm

Chapter 7
The assignment

The next morning Gabe walked out of the bathroom attached to Rose’s room wearing his pants Rose walked walked out of the bathroom we wearing a bathrobe with her hair straight and still drying. She walked behind Gabe affectionately wrapping her arm around him and kissed him on the neck.

As she rested he head on Gabe back she noticed a strange tattoo in the center of his back, it covered a scar along his back. “What’s this?” She asked appreciating the design.

Gabe grinned “The scar is from an attempted interrogation, Let’s just say that incident is how earned my moniker.” Soon there was a knock at the door
Rose looked over with an amused expression “Come in Mary.”

The woman walked in and gave an obvious fake surprised expression “sorry to interrupt.”

Rose gave her a playful smile “It’s not a problem, is breakfast ready?”

Gabe’s phone rang and he excused himself to address the call “Hello, who is it?”

After the brief call Gabe walked into roses room throwing his clothes on as he put his tie on rose walked behind him again ad adjusted it for him. He turned around facing Rose “Sorry I have to got to work.” He quickly kissed Rose in an ecstatic manner, much to Rose’s pleasant surprise.

She simply returned the favor stating “Have a nice day.” She looked at Mary who had a satisfied grin.

As Gabe left he overhead the two talking “I bet you enjoyed yourself last night.” Mary stated. Rose’s laughter could be heard at the prying “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Once at the Assigned rendezvous point Gabe’s employer specified he walked into the warehouse, and was greeted by a familiar face. “Gabriel Bloody Valience, we meet again.”

Gabe put out his hand, and as the man shook his hand Gabe seemed cautious “You know my name, however…”

“Michael Richmond, we met quickly on an assignment. Pardon the possible blasphemy but it is an amusing coincidence if you take into account our names.”

Gabe’s employer walked up “Now that we’ve been introduced, shall we get to business.”

Once everyone had sat down business was being Discussed “First off the pay is Five thousand a head for each of you. There are ten executives they’re your targets.”

Gabe seemed a bit surprised. “Pardon my asking but why such a profile job?”

The employer seemed confused at the question “I award good work just as much as any employer.”

Michael than had his questions. “What about the security? How many guards are there, and what do they carry?”

The employer was more than obliged to answer. “About five men, however they’re vets and well equipped. They tend to favor Thompsons and also wear multi-thread body armor.”
Gabe grinned at the information “We’ll need more pay than we’re receiving to deal with them.”

“I see you’re catching the drift, very well than you’ll receive ten thousand extra, that’s all you’ll get though, after all they aren’t the targets.”

Once business proceedings were cleared up Gabe and Michael were in the weapons storage room.

“It seems there was a lack of information on the last job we met, If your family is so important to you why work in this filed?” Gabe inquired as he pulled out a FN F2000 Assault rifle and FN pistol from the rack.

“To support them, My wife is chronically ill, and my kid is just a handful period.” Michael stated as he tossed Gabe a grenade launcher for his rifle and set some grenades down on a workbench. He grabbed a P90 SMG and FN pistol.

“Well than lets set this job up.” Gabe stated.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Re: Gabriel's Story up to chapter 7 (NFSW for language)

Postby Loud mouth » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:36 pm

Chapter 8
The Colombian

Gabe and Michael were spying on the building where their targets were going to meet.

“While the pay is good I can’t help but wonder about our employers reasons. Gabe cautiously stated

Michael continued to observe but responded “The reason is their own personal ethics, they tend to avoid prostitution, drug deals and focus on handling unfavorable persons for people and that is a lucrative business in and of itself. Aside from that they just don’t like completely immoral people.”

“So you’re saying they aren’t something.” Gabe noticed a boss nearby that he had a history with “This job just got more interesting.”

“How so?” Michael inquired

Gabe gestured “The Colombian, he is partly to blame for my switching Families.”

“I assume there’s more to it than that.” Michael replied

“Lets leave it at that.” Gabe responded driving off with a satisfied Grin.

That night Gabe and Michael were in a blind spot for the security, which was much to the system designer’s incompetence the exterior circuit box.

They split up to their entry points “Ok the security on our routes is clear, As we planned.” Gabe stated over a two way head set as he sneaked to a door sticking a worm camera under the door. Once he was sure he was in the clear he slid a metal plate the size of a security card in the slot which caused a short to open the lock. He opened the door carefully and quickly moving through the halls. “I’m in how about yourself?”

Michael had already made it to the security room “I’m in and they took the bate, but be careful incase.”

Michael continued through the hall with his P90 at point as he went through the hall he heard security members of the security force coming.

“You two go along the left hall this could be a trap.” Order a gracefully aged man who looked like what he was, a hardened professional.

Michael moved into a nearby room as the guards searched the room one entered the room that Michael occupied “You’re on unlucky bastard.”

Michael opened fire aiming for the chest; the guard had quick enough senses to avoid some fire but took a shot to the shoulder, he moved out of the doorway and supplied suppressive fire as the other tossed a grenade into the room.

Fortunately it laded near Michael’s feet; he quickly grabbed it tossing it back and laid down suppressive fire.

The grenade went off as Michael took cover behind the wall.

“Two are down, I’m moving on.” Michael stated as he continued down the hall

“I could tell by the noise! Just get your ass over there, I’ll be there soon.” Gabe was behind cover and being fired upon by two guards. Pulled out a grenade from his coat and loaded it into the launcher. “So much for discretion.”

Gabe popped out as they were reloading and behind cover he fired a few bursts and launched the grenade. They got out of the immediate blast but received shrapnel and one was definitely dead.

Gabe checked the other body he was alive he double tapped him in the heart and head with his pistol and than continued to the office.

Gabe and Michael soon were nearing a hall to the meeting room only to be met by a hail of 45. Cal fire from a Thompson as they cover behind the walls. “Nice try It seems you’ll have more trouble with me!” Gabe gestured to Michael to be bate as he went around another hall.

Michael obliged firing for distraction purposes Gabe set his rifle across his back and puled out a K-bar and his FN. As the guard continued down the hall Gabe came around the other end firing at him he dropped his Thompson but managed to strafe quick enough to evade the fire.

He managed to get Gabe to drop his gun when he closed in with punch but got a knife to a vital artery and died quickly as Gabe continued through with a cut.

Michael reloaded and handed Gabe his pistol “It’s surprising to see someone who bothered to learn how to use a knife.” He stated noticing the blood on Gabe’s suit and part of his cheek

Gabe seemed surprised “It was expected of me to learn. At any rate let’s get this job done.”

Gabe and Michael moved to the sides of the door where the meeting was being held they overheard Argument between the executives. Gabe loaded a smoke grenade into the grenade launcher and quickly kicked in the door and fired the grenade in; he took cover from the hail of panicked pistol fire.

Once the fire cleared and clicking could be heard Gabe and Michael walked into the now light smoke and made out the silhouettes and fired taking them out with pistol fire.

The smoke had cleared and Gabe looked at the group with impatience “it seems the Colombian skipped out, we have nine heads.” He stated with detest.

Michael took out his phone “I’ll call the cleaners, I’ll also have theme collect the Thompsons for weapon storage.”

Gabe noticed a call waiting on the phone and cautiously hit the speakerphone when the other person on the other side of line spoke Gabe’s mood grew in anger.

“Hello Gabriel, I assume you must be disappointed to have missed the chance to kill me, but I have business to attend to, a little information gathering trip. Consider this your second warning.” It was the Colombian.

Gabe's eyes widened with worry and Rose’s words flashed to him I don’t care about the risks.

Gabe pointed his rifle at the phone no longer able to hold back his hated for the man speaking and in a moment of disgust Yelled “Like hell you will you tactless piece of shit!” he opened fire on the phone to send the rest of the message.

Michael looked at Gabe with surprise “I assume that has something to do with that aforementioned history.”

Gabe started walking out “That doesn’t begin to cover it. Lets get going.”

Return to Literature