Operation: ShutDown, fanfic crossover..

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby sarahtheweirdo » Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:56 pm

Hi everyone, I've created this fanfic that's a crossover with Codename: Kids Next Door and Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. I've created an OC that has gotten serious issues. I thought it would be nice to show what I've created so far, if any of you would like to read it yourselves. Here's the prologue:

Summary: Missions become easier and much smoother for the KND as they try to relax. But, what is this? Who's this dark figure on the hilltops of their hometown? Who is this and what do they want?... Total shutdown of the Kids Next Door... x-over with Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Disclaimer: I do not own Codename: Kids Next Door or Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.

- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -

[center]Operation: ShutDown

By: sarahtheweirdo

Prologue[/center]

- -- - -- -

The clouds were at a uproar again as they swirled slowly but surely. Waiting for their time drop the precious rain on top of the civilians of Cleveland. A rather small town but still had business and people living a peaceful life there. Well... almost peaceful.

Gadgets and gears twisted and turned as a machine of some kind as rockets and bombs came out of the many holes of the said 'robot'. Inside of the glass was small figures as they stood together, laughing as if a cruel joke was heard. They were aiming at a very large tree.

But this was no ordinary tree. It was the KND's hideout over Nigel Uno's home. Also known as numbuh 1 for his codename. With him, there are four others with him that always stood a chance against the Delightful Children from Down the Lane.

The battle broke out between both forces and fought hard against one another. At the very end, the KND has won the battle but never the war between the kids and adults. It was all over the world and wasn't so different. Even on the moon, they are all trying to find a way to defeat the adults one way or another.

Sorrowfully, the Delightful Children regretfully had to go before curfew time. Father had been watching the whole battle, trying to calculate a plan inside of his evil mind. He scowled, having a hard time trying to find a way to do so. Looking to his window, he heard the shallow drops of rain that fell as they patted lightly onto the glass window.

In the very distance, he could hardly make out a figure on top of a hill. He couldn't tell if it was a woman or a man, neither the age. It was as if the person was beckoning him to them, wanting to tell of their darkest secrets and so much more. And then, just as they appeared, vanished into the darkness of the night as the clouds thundered and roared. Lightening stricken the sky of lights to light up the sky.

Father didn't understand the feeling he felt when he stared at the figure. It felt like hours on end but only to find a few minutes has passed. How did this person effect him so? He was shaken slightly by the only thing he could identify as he sat there in his office in his large chair.

Two bright green orbs of indifference had stared at him, wanting to know his secrets. Daring Father to come out into the rain and ask straightforward. With nothing left to do but to sleep, he left his office and went off to bed. He was too tired and didn't want to deal with his children that had failed him miserably in destroying the only thing of taking over the world.

The Kids Next Door... oh how he loathed them. If only, if only he had someone that was so much more powerful than his group of super villains. Even combined and working together, every single one of them failed to do the job. Why couldn't they get rid of such annoyances was beyond him. They were children for goodness sakes!

One day they'll get rid of them... every last one of them.

One day.

And when that day comes, Father will live in peace. For an eternity.

- -- - -- - -- -

I also made a first chapter but I'm too embarrassed to post it here so I'll make a link to where I've originally posted it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2702854/2/

Added after 37 minutes:

Oh yes, if anyone like to say a few words about this, go right ahead.^^
"Live life to it's full extent.. in other words, drink 'til your hearts content!"

Postby Yoshi » Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:32 pm

You realise you only need a new paragraph if the subject changes, right?
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby sarahtheweirdo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:07 am

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm going to re-edited it once I have everything planned out for future chapters I'm going to post up here. And maybe some pics I made. I finally gotten the camera I wanted so now I can post pics up on my DA and such. The scanner has finally died out on me. Lol.
"Live life to it's full extent.. in other words, drink 'til your hearts content!"

Return to Literature