Carper_Clone Fanfics - Kamen Rider Heart & Others

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Carper_Clone » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:32 am

Kamen Rider Heart is my fanfic i've been working on in private. I've sent a few of the main villains designs to Kainsword, so perhaps you'll see them soon ^^;

I've been trying to work at it as hard as I can between schooltime but I'm mostly busy working on the characters & kaijin right now. Here's a short list of those I already have. Enyoy for now! ^_^

Tanaka, Yugo
Kamen Rider Heart himself. An 18 year old student. He becomes the Kamen Rider Heart when the evil mutant gorup known as RevoShocker kidnaps him and experiments on him and his heart, implanting bug DNA into him by a special belt. Before the experiment is complete, however, he breaks free and escapes hijacking one of the RevoShocker's bikes. He now fights evil with his trusty bike Beatlider & his weapons. He still doesnt know much about his new powers but he still tries to destroy the evil generals of RevoShocker.

Heart's Arsenal
Kamen Rider Heart is armed with these special techniques, weapons & vehicles

Beatlider
Heart's bike. It's shaped like a grasshopper with a red heart on its forehead. It has a machinegun built into it. It can also drive over water. Later on in the series it gets an enhancement. From then on it also gets jets and can fly too. It also gets a missle launcher built on one of the wings.

Heart Kick Tornado
Heart's main finishing attack. Jumps into the sky and then he does an aerial kick down on an opponent while surrounded in an orange tornado. This attack was effective on the first few Kaijin that didnt serve any particular general and Jungle Hunt Officer Tarkkarhs kaijin. However, after that this attack alone isn't enough and it becomes almost 100% useless. This attack is activated by spinning the Heart Stone in Yugo's belt.

Heart Punch Rain
Heart's secondary finishing attack. After Tarkkarhs is killed and GunMed's kaijin appear Heart needs this to finish them off. The Heart Punch Rain is also activated by spinning the Heart Stone. It starts glowing and the energy will run to Heart's hands. He will then throw a barrage of punches at the Kaijin. This causes their inner organs/mechanics to overload and blow up.

Heart Beam
Heart fires a bright red beam from his belt while holding the belt at the same time. This attack is used to paralyze Kaijin and/or blinding them. This also has a see-trough mode so that it can fire off and see trough walls to spot Kaijin and/or persons or other objects.

Takeshi,Hongo
THE real Kamen-Rider 1 is retired because Shocker is vanquished from Earth. He turns into a normal human to live his normal life. When the evil empire RevoShocker appears he meets Yugo. He tries to warn him but fails. Hongo transforms for one final time to fight the kaijin Uni-Otoko & the Phantom Kill Soldiers. After this, however, his henshin belt breaks and he is unable to henshin. He stays as mentor to Yugo from then on.

Suzuki,Taki
Yugo's childhood friend. She is a cheerfull and happy girl. She accompanies Yugo on his quest to eliminate RevoShocker. She at first wasnt sure about Yugo being Heart but later she finds out. She joins Hongo to help him out with technological problems.

RevoShocker: The Evil Of The Past's Return
The evil empire in this series is RevoShocker. This is a new generation of the first series of Kamen Rider's opponents; Shocker. This empire has been built by the final evil general of the first Shocker, Hell Ambassador. Hell Ambassador has already died, but his son has taken over. He worships the RevoShocker's dark & mysterious leader.

Here are the generals of the evil empire RevoShocker.
Jungle Hunt Officer Tarkkarh - Amazon Jungle
Tarkkarh looks like a huge oversized crocodile monster. He has a crocodile head with slit eyes like a snake's on the side of his head. His head is decorated with spikes and so is his nose. He has a spiked turtle's shell on his back. He has a tail with a spiked ball on tip like an Ankylosaurus. He has a tongue which ends in three things that look like a snake's tongue. He has a shield with a tiger head on it strapped onto his chest with brown leather. He has black leather gloves with his fingers trough it. He carried a bow and arrow made out of mystical wood. He commanded the army of Jungle Wild Kaijin. He reigned from episodes #15 - #30

Wild West Renegade GunMed - America
He had a huge gun-shaped head which was his chest & torso at the same time. The gun loop was his mouth and huge missles were fired out of it. He had 1 singular eye hanging next to it from a visor. He had a cowboy hat. He had bulky metal legs. He wore a brown cloak covering his body except for his loop-mouth and head. He wore a big gun shaped like the one of Clint Eastwood of your Mr. Happy drawings but then smaller. He also wore a sniper built into his right arm. He commanded the Conquering Mutant Army Kaijin. He reigned from episodes #31 - #47

Surekill Warrior Gladiathor - Greece
A greek warrior. Had a gladiator helmet and a metal mouthpiece. The only thing visible of his face were his glowing yellow eyes. He had a huge bulky metal armor with pipes sticking out of the sides. He had a big schyte weapon which was on 1 side a schyte and on the other a sword. He rode a mechanical horse which had a cannon built into its chest and exhaust pipes from his legs. The gladiator itself had a jetpack. He had a huge pack of dynamite built into his chest armor ( not visible though ). When he got killed in battle he took the opponent away with it because the force of Captain Japan's sword ignited the dynamite and it blew both him and CJ away. He commands the Fierce Warrior Kaijin. Reigned from episodes #48 – #68

Victory General Golden Mask King - Spain
He came from El Dorado, the city of gold. He wore a golden mask that egyptian kings got when they got mummyficated. It had blue diamonds as eyes. It had a golden body with a long red cape. It has a white mane with black spots on it. He has a golden double-bladed wrist-blade. It can spin around really fast and shoot off as a frisbee. He has a bigger version of Syeal's weapon but it is attached to each other by a golden wring with a handle in the centre to hold it. He has a castle made out of golden coins which he uses to fly to locations his creatures, the Victory Gold Kaijin ( which there were only 3 of ) to the locations of their attacks. He ruled in episodes #69 – 75

Glacier Snowstorm Winterpaine - Southpole
Winterpaine looks like a snow-colored mountain-headed creature with icicle head. The top of his head is made out of icicles. He has icy mountain-like things on his shoulders. He has a cape with the upper row shaped like icicles too. He has long icicle claws. He has a long tail with a huge spike on it. He has long fangs coming from his upper lip. Those are his only 2 fangs. He commands the 4 Season Kaijin ( Only 4 of them ). He ruled in episodes #76 - #82

Imperial Pyramid Ruler Hellsphinx - Egypt
Hellsphinx looks a bit like a pharaoah. He has a pharaoah's helmet but with a black demon-like face. He has 2 big pyramid-shaped shoulderpads and a long red cape. He has a drill staff with a pyramid-shaped drill. He has hyrogliphs ( dunno if I spelled that right ) all over his body. He has a bulky body with some parts armored over it. He rides a huge sphinx-shaped robot truck which can fire lasers and eyebeams. He was the final general of RevoShocker and stayed from episodes #82 - #97. He also appeared in episodes #1 , #3, #5, #9, #15, #31, #48, #69 and #76. The 5 last ones were eps in which he appeared to announce the appearance of new generals and help them on their first mission. He had an affection of slapping people in the face with a staff. The demon-like face is also a mask which he removes if he's in battle.

Deviant Shadow Ruler Leader Revoshocker
The mysterious and famous leader of RevoShocker. Looks like a giant statue that looks like one of the Idols on Easter Island at first. His true form is a secret even to the members of RevoShocker and even HellSphinx himself.

The RevoShocker soldiers were called Phantom Kill Soldiers. They had black tuxedos, gasmask heads and barets. They had the symbol of the kaijin they served on their barets. They held short daggers, machineguns, handguns, swords and sometimes bigger weapons like a bazooka. They sometimes drove tanks, cars, bikes, boats, helicopters and even skateboards! There is also an energized version of them appearing when Beatlider gets its air enhancement. Their tuxedos turn black, their barets are exchanged for army helmets. Their gasmask faces are exchanged for white skeleton faces. They get jetpacks too. They’re stronger but keep the same arsenal. These were called the Shadow Phantoms. There were also the Science Phantom. These where Phantom soldiers in white lab coats. They had white masks representing Comedy ( The version known in ancient Roman plays ). They experimented on the Kaijin by mutating them or rebuilding them. They were also responsible for KR Heart’s creation.

Then there's also the kaijin-of-the-week/day. They mostly resemble animals, animals crossed with objects/important persons, machines, plants or household objects. Sometimes there's an exception of course, as with most series.

I hope you like my characters as of now. ^_^

Added after 2 hours 22 minutes:

Also, should I list the Kaijin I have thought off untill now?
:V

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 am

Well, I wish you good luck with the Fanfics^_^
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Re: Carper_Clone Fanfics - Kamen Rider Heart & Others

Postby Carper_Clone » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:25 pm

Thanks. ^^

I'm still working on the Kaijin list to make more new Kaijin..

Added after 2 hours 35 minutes:

Oh, also, people, it may seem that 98 episodes for 1 series is a bit much. I'm doing this in season drafts. The episodes in which a general reigns are drafts. Eps 1 - 14 are general-less but this is the first draft. Also, after I'm done with the Kaijin, you'll be able to expect an episode each month at least.

Postby Carper_Clone » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:22 pm

Ah, yes... Finally.. I finished episode 1! It took me a while, but I finally managed it. It's probably not the best. Please be kind though! ^_^
So sit back and enyoy it...

In the suburbs of Japan a young man is walking home from a good day of work. He is dressed like any normal himself-respecting businessman would dress. Three piece-suit, suitcase, tie, all the slapdash. Thinking happily about the dinner his wife made him he crosses the street. He passes a sewer lid. He doesn’t notice but 2 eyes are following him from underneath that very lid. He walks on, across the corner. This is the final street he has to cross to get home. This WILL be his final street that he will ever enter too. As soon as he enters the street he sees 3 black-hooded persons walk into the street. They are carrying suitcases and boxes labelled with a red skeleton emblem and R. S. on them. The man hides behind a wall, still watching the whole ritual. They walk to another sewer lid which opens as if its done by magic. Out of it grows a green light that illuminates the whole street. The man crawls down to a nearby car, coutiously watching everything that happens. When he passes a car he stays there. He looks behind the car to see the persons but suddenly they are gone, the lights are gone and so are the mysterious boxes. Then he feels a trio of hands on his body. Two of them hold his arms together while another one holds his neck. He manages to catch a glimpse of a white glove, a black tuxedo decorated with clocklike symbols and what looks like a gangster suit. He also hears voices from which he can identify a young woman’s voice, an older man, perhaps in his fifties and a man whom appears to be in his thirties / twenties. He then hears a cackle. The female walks close to him. She grabs him by the throat, leaving a tiny hole open on a spot at a vein in his neck. She gets a small needle-like blade out of nowhere. She holds it dangerously in front of the man. The man starts struggeling and drops his suitcase. The struggling doesn’t help as the gangster-like man hits him in the face with the back of his machinegun. The woman then stabs him in the neck with her razor-thin needle. The man falls down and immideatly dissolves into dust. The camera tilts up into the sky under the horrific laughing of the 3 masked persons.

Kamen Rider Heart!
Episode 1 – The Birth Of Rider
Opening Theme: Orange Range – Asterisk

On a normal day like any normal day the young man, called Yugo Tanaka by the way, is walking home from a long day of school. On the way home he bumps into a little boy. The boy falls down, as Yugo is only merely thrown back a little. Yugo bows down to apologize and help the boy up, however, the boy starts crying, crawls up and runs away. Yugo scratches his head and sweatdrops. He walks on around the corner. There he sees his childhood friend, Taki Suzuki. She is carrying a rather heavy bag. Yugo runs to her to offer to help her carry it. She smiles. “ No need to, Yugo-chan! I can carry these on my own. I’m a big girl! “ Yugo smiles. “ You? Big? No way! Well… except… “ Taki glares at Yugo. “ You’re not saying anything, now are you, you perv?! “ Yugo smiles and scratches the back of his head, carefully doing a step back. “ N-n-n-no! No-nothing! Hehehe… Err… Look at the time! “ Yugo said as he ran off into his own front porch and opened the door to his house quicker then ever. However, Suzuki yelled “ HEY! DID YOU FORGET YOUR PROMISE AGAIN, YUGO-CHAN?! “ She ran up to the door and started kicking and punching it. ( She’s brown-belt karate, you see. ) “ Yeah yeah, I’m coming, I’m coming. Geez. Keep your clothes on! “ Yugo said as he came down the stairs. When he opened the door he saw a smiling Taki. “ Did you forget AGAIN?! We would go to Riderworld today! “. “ Oh shit! I totally forgot again! Come on, let’s go! “ They went on their ways to the theme park. When they arrived there they looked at each other. “ So… is this… a date? “ Yugo asked. “ Only if you want to… “ Taki said, blushing. “ Lets go… Lets go to the Hurricane Wheel! “ She smiled and pulled Yugo with her to the huge ferris wheel. “ Oi, oi! What’s that behavior! “ He willingly lets himself be slammed into the huge attraction and sits next to Taki. “ I… Yugo… “ she mutters, as the huge wheel starts spinning. “ I…. I’m scared! Kyaaaaaaaa! “ She yells as Yugo just calmly sits down and looks at what’s happening on the ground down below. He sees three black masked men running across the ground. They are carrying objects shaped like obelisks.
“ Whats that? “ Yugo mutters. “ What is what? “ Taki asks. “ Those guys over there! “ Yugo points down. “ Yugo, there’s no one there! “ Yugo looks down and sees she is right. There is nobody down there. “ What the f- “ he stops his words right away when he sees a huge flash of green light. The attraction is then finished in it’s ride. The passengers step out, all talking about the green flash. They mutter something about a prank made by scholars. “ Taki, go home. I’m gonna check something out. “ Yugo runs off, around a corner and into the Kamen Rider Ghost House. There he hears strange mumbling. He runs up the stairs. He sees 3 hooded shadows. He follows them only to end at a huge, blunt wall. “ Well, so much for that.. “ Yugo sighed. He heard creaking behind him. He turned around quickly to see one of the 3 hooded figures standing behind him. It looks as if the figure is female. “ Who are you? “, Yugo asks. The figure mutters somehting but Yugo can’t make out what. The figure then dashes at him with a small needle-like blade object. She holds it forward. Right when she is about to hit Yugo she dissapears. Out of nowhere comes a big muscular-looking body. He holds a machinegun. He is about to slam Yugo in the stomach with it. Immideatly the man dissapears too and another male-like figure appears. He holds a crutch. He dashes at Yugo with the crutch pointed dangerously straight at his stomach. However, unlike the previous 2, this one DOES hit Yugo. He passes out.

5 days later…

Yugo awakens in a lab. He thinks that he has been asleep for only 5 hours. This has in reality been 5 days. He sees that he is strapped onto a wall. He is surrounded by three black hooded persons. He recognizes them as the persons from 5 days ago in the theme park. They are surrounded by humans in black clothes with white skeleton designs on them. They’re muttering “ Hail RevoShocker…. Hail RevoShocker… “. Yugo tries to mutter “ W… What’s this? “ The masked figures come closer to him. They try to stab him with injection needles.
“ Okay Yugo, this is it… This is where your life ends.. “ Yugo thinks to himself.

Meanwhile on Rentaro High…
“ Yugo hasn’t been here for 5 days… Where can he be… “ Taki wonders. She’s wandering trough the already empty halls of the school as she bumps into a man. “ A-a-ah! … G-G-Gomen Nassai! “ She mutters as she looks up to see who she bumped into. She sees the well-trained body of teacher Hongo Takeshi. “ Daijobu-deska, Ojou-chan? “ He asks. He reaches out to her to help her up. “ Takeshi-Sensei? Is it you? “ She asks. “ Y-yes. Why? “ She tells to Hongo; “ My friend has been kidnapped… “. ( Almost everyone knows of Hongo’s past as a Kamen Rider in this timeline ) “ …. Kidnapped? Hmm… I’ll have to go check that out…. Young lady, do you know about his whereabouts? “ He asks. “ Dude, If I knew I wouldn’t be standing here! “ She yells back at him. Hongo sweatdrops. “ Yeah, you’re right. “ He turns around and holds his hands up in a familiar fashion. “ Rider…. Henshin! “ He yells. Right then a group of schoolgirls pass by the window. “ Kiyaaa! He’s doing that voice again! “ They all stand around the window admiring Hongo. He jumps into the air and dissapears, off to find Yugo.

In the Revoshocker Base…
A group of soldiers are injecting Yugo with special liquids. They are also working with scalpels and other surgery tools. The 3 hooded figures are still standing around the operation table. Just then a door opens. Smoke comes out of it. A shadowy figure steps into the room. His body is illuminated by the heavy smoke hanging in the room. He speaks in a low, heavy voice. “ Soldiers! Behold, the appearance of your leader! “ He slams a staff into the floor.
“ …. Imperial Pyramid Ruler Hellsphinx , kenzan! “ He yells. The 3 hooded figures turn to him and bow. “ Hail Hellsphinx! “ They chant. The other soldiers continue the operation.
“ Everyone, the grand Lord RevoShocker has told us that we will turn this man here into a Kaijin! He has the correct DNA and body anatomy for one… “ The 3 hooded figures nodded. “ You, my 3 soldiers, did a great job capturing this man here. “ He says calmly. “ My dear Lethal Onna, Baron Tokei and Western Sangaa… “ The 3 hooded figures take off their hoods and cloaks. They stand over the body of Yugo too. Just then a loud crash is heard and the traditional henshin sound of Kamen Rider 1. “ What..?! The Kamen Rider?! “ Hellsphinx yells. “ LETHAL! BARON! SANGAA! GET HIM! “ The 3 figures dash at him. Lethal Onna kicks him in the chest. Rider flies backwards trough some boxes. He gets grabbed by the bulk that is Western Sangaa. He throws him down to the floor. That was a mistake of him though, since it allows the Rider to come back to his feet. He jumps up and kicks Sangaa straight in the face. He falls back, into Hellsphinx. Hellsphinx throws him off him. He then dissapears. Hongo is then grabbed from behind by Baron Tokei. He hears a small giggle as he is thrown straight into Lethal Onna. She dropkicks Hongo into the table with Yugo on it. “ Da… Damn! “ She screams. “ The experiment is ruined! “ she glares at Hongo and dashes at him with her needle-like weapon. Hongo kicks her in the stomach, causing her to fly back into a group of Phantom Kill Soldiers. They were thrown down and dissolved into dust. Lethal Onna stood up again. She tried to throw a batch of shurikens at Hongo, but she missed him and almost hit Yugo. The impact of Hongo’s fall on the table caused Yugo to become consious again. He rubbed his head. “ Ugh… Whe.. Where am I? “ He mutters. “ I’m feeling bad… “ He stands up, but almost instantly falls down. “ Yugo! W… Wait. Be careful… “ He helps him up and carries him on his shoulder. He walks out of the room, into another room. This one has a black star symbol. The symbol starts glowing. A mysterious voice speaks. “ Hongo Takeshi… “ It mutters. “ You know my name? “ Hongo backs off, cautious. The emblem starts glowing again. “ Yes… I know you…. I know you more then you know yourself… For I created you… “. Hongo was confused. “ You know me? But…. What..? “ The emblem continues. “ I know you better then you do… Since I created you. I am the Grand Leader… “ Hongo gasped. Yugo just looked up dazzled and muttered something along the lines of this; “ I…. I once read something about you in the papers…. You’re that Ey-Jaito guy… Or Coogar… Or whatever… “ The emblem starts turning red. “ WHAT? YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THOSE TWO DOO-GOODER KAMEN RIDERS? “ It screamed in a blaze of fury. It turned black again soon enough and calmly continued. “ ‘t is funny how the person that created you will also be the person to witness your death.. “ After this he laughed. Then the doors to the room closed. They where thick titanium, unbreakable. The emblem then glowed one final time. Numerous holes opened in the walls. Out came small tubelike objects. They emitted a green gas which quickly filled the whole room. Hongo just stumbled around, dazzled and dazed. “ I… I cant hold much… Much longer…” He muttered as he fell to the ground. Something completely different happened to Yugo though. He fell to the ground too, and started clutching his chest. He started screaming and yelling. “ MY HEART!

-= COMMERCIAL BREAK =-

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! “ He started twitching as he fell down. Suddenly a strange gray circle appeared on his chest. In the centre it was red. The centre started glowing. Yugo got a strange burning feeling in his chest. Suddenly his clothes changed from normal civillian clothes he was just wearing minutes before. These clothes were exchanged for a green buglike armor with black boots. He had a black leather strap running over his chest, holding the circular object. He had black gloves and a red scarf. He had yellow glowing eyes. He had long antennae. He had a small red heart-shaped symbol on his forehead. He stood there, baffled. “ What am I gonna do? “ Right then he realized that the Kamen Rider was lying on the floor. He thought to himself “ I got to get out of here… but how? “ He then realizes that he feels much stronger. He dashes at the walls of the titanium door. He slams into it with his fists. A huge dent appears. He hits the wall more on that spot. Finally the door breaks open. He senses a sort of signal from his antennae. “ They are not here anymore? “ He wonders as he wanders around the empty base. “ Might as well go out… “ He says to himself. Just then he hears Hongo mutter something. “ To… To the school… They are… They are there… “. He passes out again. Yugo holds him and carries him to the bike standing in front of the base. “ Hmm… They go away with all kinds of vehicles and they let our bike stand here? Convenient… “ He jumps up after loading Hongo onto it. “ Onto the school we go! “

Rentaro High
The 3 figures are running amok in the school. The lady is stabbing people with her weapon. She leaves behind a trail of dead and unconsious people. She is heading towards the upper floor, where Taki is too. Baron Tokei is causing a small warp in the dimension, causing illusionary clocks to appear out of nowhere. The ticking of the cocks is making the people crazy. They fall down and start screaming out loud. The huge man, Western Sangaa comes into the school immideatly by breaking trough the wall. He starts firing around blindly with his machinegun. During the riot a group of policemen came. They started firing at Western Sangaa but the bullets just bounced off him! He started throwing objects at the cops, knocking them out. Yugo and Hongo appeared at the school. They saw the mess. Yugo was worried about Taki. He jumped up into an opened window. He heard crashes and glass shards fall to the ground. He ran to the source of the sound. There he found Taki surrounded by the three assassins. He jump-kicked into Baron Tokei, flunging him backwards trough the window. Lethal Lady dashed right at Yugo. However, just when it seemed she was about to hit Yugo she jumped over him overhead and kicked him in the back, slinging him forward into Western Sangaa. The bulk grabbed him by the head and used his head as a battering ram to force it trough the window. Then he threw Yugo out onto the floor. He tried to do a belly flop on him. He failed, however, flopping straight into the concrete as Yugo rolled over to the left. He left a small crater in the ground though. Baron Tokei suddenly appeared with his rod. He slapped Yugo in the face with it. Yugo jumped up from the ground onto Baron Tokei. He then punched him in the face a few times untill he got kicked away by Lethal Lady. She tried to hand out a few punches, failing grandly. All of her punches were easily dodged by Yugo. Meanwhile, Hongo, still in the school, also came back into the land of the living. He struck his henshin pose, got ready to battle and hopped out of the window to the battlefield. There, he got greeted by Western Sangaa. The wrestler called for a group of Phantom Kill Soldiers. They held small daggers and dashed at Hongo. Right when he was about to get hit by the group of small swords he jabbed them away with his hand. He punched the Phantom Kill Soldiers into the abdomen. They tumbled over. He flipped them over into a tree. He ran off to the street in front of the school. He saw a person ( unknown to him ) and Lethal Lady clashing. He jumped in and kicked Lethal Lady in the head. She tumbled down onto the floor. There shestarted twitching violently. She then dissapeared in a strange red fire. Baron Tokei appeared, accompanied by Western Sangaa. They both attacked the 2 Kamen Riders. Baron Tokei attacked Hongo while Yugo got Western Sangaa. Western Sangaa’s bulky arms trashed Yugo into a tree. He then got kicked in the back.He fell down with sparks flying from him. Yugo then jumped up. He felt a strange glow inside his chest. He heard a voice coming from his antennae. “ Heart Kick Tornado – Enabled “. He spun the red symbol on his chest around, causing a red vortex to appear around Western Sangaa. Yugo then jumped into the air, spun around and kicked into the vortex. When he hit Sangaa he was flung back by the force, straight trough one of the school’s iron gates, trough some walls and out of the other side. He dissapeared immideatly after that. Meanwhile, Baron Tokei and Kamen Rider-1 were still heavily clashing. Tokei blocked all of Hongo’s attacks with his rod. He then hit Hongo in the crotch with the staff, causing Hongo to tumble over and fall. Tokei then dissapeared in a strange time warp yelling “ Taimu taimu taimu!! “. When Hongo and Yugo looked up at the school building they saw that the roof had collapsed for the most part. Yugo tells Hongo to stay back where he is as he’ll rescue Taki. He jumps into the hole in the wall, running trough the broken poles and crushed tables. He hears more groans and screams. He then fires a red glowing beam from his forehead. It’s scanning the area for bodies. He senses 1 living organism other then himself there. The figure is hidden behind a huge wall of broken and crushed objects. Yugo, tired from the fight, tries to pull himself together and starts ramming into the wall. He leaves deep marks in it but no sign of an opening yet. He then jumps, using the Heart Kick Tornado. The wall explodes to the left and right, not hitting the person behind the wall nor Yugo himself. When he looks behind the wall he sees that it is not Taki whom is there. It’s another girl that looks a lot like her. “ Daijobu? “ he asks her. The girl nods unsure. Yugo carries her out of the school onto the safe ground. She smiles and thanks Yugo.

2 Days later……
The news was full of the mysterious hero’s appearance. The headlines read “ New Kamen Rider! “ and the scholars were also rascalling about it. The 3 beaten RevoShocker executives were said to be famous killers. They were wanted in 20 countries, including England, America, Mexico, Holland, Scotland, Japan, China, Denmark, Italy, Russia, Egypt and Iceland. At his home Yugo was reading in the newspaper about the sudden reappearance of Kamen Rider-1 and the new hero. He wondered to himself about what he’d call himself. When he looked out of his window he saw a few kids running around, pretending to be Kamen Rider and be a hero. Then one of them suddenly yelled “ Kamen Rider Heart! Henshin! “ Yugo thought to himself that that’d be the best name for him. He then nodded, sure of himself. “ I’m all ready! …. The new hero, Kamen Rider Heart! “

Somewhere on the Northpole…
On the snowy and icy areas of the Northpole a loud rumbling is heard. A huge icy rock in the ocean splits open. Dark steam comes out. It engulfs an area of the Northpole. A huge black castle appears. The castle is all black with 2 huge pipes coming from the top of it. A big black devil face decorates the gate to the castle. The wall of the castle is decorated with big black stars. A horde of warriors dressed in black appear in front of the gates. They have black gasmasks, black tuxedo’s with black capes, black army helmets shaped like those of the germans in WO I and different weapons. The warriors enter the castle while chanting
“ Heil Revoshocker! “. When they enter they are greeted in a black room with snake statues. The stairs have red carpets and a big black door is on an upper floor above the stairs. The doors open up, revealing a cold fog. Hellsphinx appears. He is angered. “ We have failed in our battle. We must try again and defeat the Kamen Riders! We will use the dark powers of humanity and the soul of our previous general, Hell’s Ambassador to definitely succeed! “ As he says this the 3 warriors appear in the room. “ Sphinx-sama! “ The three greet their master and bow down deeply. “ Forgive us for our failures, Lord Sphinx-sama. “. Hellsphinx walks towards the three. He glares at the three. He then nods and smiles. He reaches out to Lethal Onna to help her up. She also reaches out, still looking down in pain. Instead of raising her up, Hellsphinx pulls his hand back, gets out his cane and slams Lethal Onna across the face with it. A big red stripe is left over it. He then walks over to his two other failed guardians, doing the same. The three guardians stand up and leave the room, each heading trough a different door. Hellsphinx just stands in his room, grinning evilly.

THE END
Ending theme:
B’z – Ultra Soul

Next Episode!
Mysteriously people that have seen the fight between the Riders and the 3 assassins are being killed. This is all the doing of one of the mutants of Revoshocker. Kamen Rider Heart sees Taki. She’s held captive by a mysterious monster with a spiked head. Hongo Takeshi transformed once again. He gets thrown around by the monster in a rock quarry-like area. Meanwhile, a strange rumble is heard underground. Buildings are being destroyed and a gang of grunts in black are rioting the city. All this and more in the next installment of Kamen Rider Heart! Episode #2: Heart vs. Body!

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:29 am

Awesome!!! Can't wait for the next Episode!!!
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Carper_Clone » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:45 am

Im busy with episode #2 of Kamen Rider Heart. But right now I'll also post some designs for some other series that I thought of.

Here they are;
Ninja Hero Yuukigander ( 52 episodes + 2 Movies )
In the past there were many ninja clans. They fought for fame and power. However, there was one clan, the Blood Sword Clan, that ruled over all. The BSC’s leader was Bloody Horn. He had mastered dark magic and the power of time travel. He used these powers to exterminate the other clans and keep their strongest members as brainwashed underlings. The ninjas were aided by the magically created Tengo, birdlike monsters with red armor. Bloody Horn and his army travelled trough time, as I already noted, so they also collected warriors from other timelines. They came to our timeline to capture stronger warriors, however, the grandfather of Rikku Takagi reveals to his grandson their past as the Yuuki Arashi Clan, a clan that has fought against BSC for ages. He hands his grandson the Wind Changer, enabling him to transform into Yuukigander, the metallic body present-day ninja.

And this one:

Ancient Mechanical Warrior StarJ ( 47 Episodes + 1 Movie & 1 Special )Kodai-Kou Senshi HoshiJ ( 47 Episodes, 1 movie & 1 special )Another new Metal Heroes series. It is about Yagami, Toru, originally a kid from Dimension 5. When his whole planet got destroyed by the Heikishin Yogen Clan ( Weapon Transformation Prophecy Clan ). His parents and his family all died in the assault. The only survivors were him, his brother and his sister. The latter 2 all dissapeared on the trip down to earth, however. Those 2 were held captive by the Heikishin Yogen Clan. However, when Toru came to Earth, his parents also gave him the Star Brace. This bracelet enabled him to turn into StarJ, Armed with Space Balance Blade and the Scan Gun.

Mobile Warrior Redbolt
Another one in the Metal Heroes series. It's about Takashi Hiro, the man whom starts battling the Dark Magic Beast Empire Royal Crush with its king Ravager and queen Mekia ( which Kainsword17 also drew ). He can grow giant to defeat titan-sized demons. He carries the Redblaster , Redgun, Rededger and Redsabre.

Postby Carper_Clone » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:07 am

Here is KR Heart episode 2! Enjoy! ( Also, can you catch all of the references made in this ep? )

Kamen Rider Heart Episode 2
In the city of Tokyo, where Rentaro High is located, the school just finished. Many people are coming out of the school, busy chatting about all kinds of things. The girls are stressing about clothes and guys, the guys stressing about sports. A group of teachers also leave. Then one of the teachers gets the idea to go out to a restaurant. Too bad this will be his last meal ever. The man lets the female teachers and the other male teachers go first. He goes into the restaurant the last. He hears a strange sopping noise behind him. Then a strange giggle going a little like “ Un un un un! “. The man turns around to see what’s making this. “ Nani? ” He asks out loud. Then he screams as he sees a shadowy figure. It’s head is decorated with big, sharp spikes. It holds up some kind of strange shining weapon. It has a sharp tip, like a harpoon.
“ Un un! … Kill you! Un un! ” the monster says as he walks closer to the man. The man tries to scream and run away but he is held by 2 strong arms. He hears a low and strong-sounding voice speak; “ Kill him, REVOSHOCKER KAIJIN UNI-OTOKO! ”

Monster Data File:
Uni-Otoko ( Urchin-Man )
( Episode 2: Heart vs. Soul )
185 cm/94 KG
Place of origin: Atlantic Ocean
He had a big round head with spikes coming out all over it like an urchin. He had an energy tank on his back which provided him with air to breathe. The mouthpiece ran to his mouth. He had big blue eyes. He carried a harpoon. He had the mission to eliminate the people whom witnessed Kamen Rider Heart’s betrayal to RevoShocker. He loaded the harpoon into a crossbow-like weapon and fired it off to assassinate the people that he couldn’t reach even in disguise. Could transform into his human form. Trademark sound was “ Un un un un! “. Will reappear later in the series. Just not telling when

Kamen Rider Heart!
Episode 2: Heart versus Body!
OP: Orange Range – Asterisk

“ What’s with those mysterious deaths of scholars lately? ” Yugo wonders to himself. He puts down the newspaper and goes to the kitchen to take a cup of coffee. He fills the cup and walks back to the couch. He gets the remote for the television out and zaps around the channels for a while.
“ Man, television is boring today! ” he mutters to himself. Then he gets to the news channel. “ Hey, whats that? ” He wonders to himself. He puts the volume up a notch.

The news reader woman seems really excited. “ Today we are here at Beika City’s famous detective’s house, Kudou-kun. ” She speaks. “ We are glad to note that he is back from being absent for a long time. He declares that he has been away for too long from his friend, Ran-chan. ”
The woman puts down the papers and gets out the new paper. “ In other news, the strange creatures known as Orphenochs ceased to appear recently. Also, news about the mysterious masked magicians has been revealed. They are from the Ozu family. ”

Yugo yawned again. He zapped to another channel. This one was different from the others. It featured a scene that could’ve been taken straight out of a horror movie. It had an oversized urchin-human chasing a group of students trough a dark alley. The monster was groaning. It cornered the 5 students. They screamed. The girl in the group fell to her knees, sobbing desperately. Just then the television’s screen faded to black. The television was still on though. However, the remote wouldn’t respond. He heard some kind of strange cackle like the one he heard before in the abandoned base. “ Kamen Rider… You have beaten my soldiers… They want revenge for this embarassing defeat. ” The voice speaks on. “ Grand Leader….?! ” The man behind the television screen speaks further. “ Indeed it was I, the one that will once more make sure that you will die. ” Then he stopped for a while. “ Persons that saw my soldiers must be killed. Nobody may witness RevoShocker… Nobody.. Except you, our victim! ” Then the television deactivated itself and exploded. Yugo dodged the shards of glass coming close to him. He thinks to himself:
“ RevoShocker will kill everyone that witnessed them? Then… Taki! ish! ” He runs out of his house, to Taki’s. When he ends up there he sees the windows are broken and the door is blown off its hinges. He walks in, bluntly. Then he hears mysterious sounds of laughter and screams. As he walks further he hears a strange laugh. “ Un un un… ” When he goes to the source of the sound he hears a scream. It’s Taki. She is getting approached by a mysterious figure with a big spikey head. He carries a harpoon gun. He is approaching Taki dangerously. He has locked the door so that nobody can break trough it. Yugo runs to the door and starts banging on it, but can’t seem to open it because something heavy is blocking it. “ D… Damn! What the fack is this! ” He yells. Then he hears a low and crackly voice; “ … Un un un un… Kamen Rider… Meet me down at the Beika City warehouse, or the girl dies! “

At RevoShocker’s Northpole base…
Loud clacking noises are heard, followed by a loud bang. A door is thrown out of its hinges. The 2 big doors open. From the three surrounding doors in the great hall of the castle Lethal Onna, Western Sangaa and Baron Tokei appear. They bow down to their master, Hellsphinx. “ I.....
Am amused. So is the master. He wants you to go on with the destruction of Japan. Our forces are growing stronger. Our Africa branch has already taken down Kamen Rider Amazon. Our America branch is quickly increasing victory over the Power Rangers. However, as we continue on our operation you’ll see that Japan and America have the strongest warriors. We must take these 2 down first. ”. Baron Tokei rises, wanting to speak. “ Hellsphinx-sama, I have to tell you that I have already sent a monster down. It is killing the people that have seen our operations against the Rider. We will make sure that nobody escapes ”. Hellsphinx grins and nods. “ I see. Good thinking of you, my slaves. ” Right then Western Sangaa stands up. He starts speaking, self confident. “ I have already done my work too. I have sent a group of our Phantom Kill Soldiers to Tokyo to take over Japan. ” Hellsphinx nods. “ Again, good thinking. However, our master strictly prohibits unneeded destruction, so make sure that you don’t do that. ” He then turns his back to his 3 underlings and walks back into his chamber.

Beika City Warehouse…
Taki is rudely thrown into a tower of boxes. The boxes collapse as she lands. She hears more sounds of grief and pain. “ Un… You… You will all die in the name of our lord, RevoShocker Leader… Un… Un…! ”. She opens up her eyes. She looks at her surroundings, getting adjusted to it. “ Nani? ” She asks to herself. Then she sees the whole body of her attacker. The monster has a big spiked head with blue glowing eyes. The monster starts cackling. He tells Taki to look behind her. She turns around and sees a huge horde of people, hanging high up, dangling from chains. They are alive, but barely. They are groaning in pain. “ Girl, you are joining them soon. Together… In hell. Because you all have seen our secret operations. We can’t forgive you! ”

Just then a strange beeping tone is heard from outside, accompanied by a traditional “ Rider… Henshin! ” that we all know. The man outside jumps in. “ Stop it, fiend! In the name of of justice… Kamen Rider… Heart! ” He jump-kicks Uni-Otoko. Uni flinches and falls back, surprised. When he gets up he aims his harpoon gun at Heart. Just when he is about to fire the harpoon at Yugo he gets kicked away by another familiar boot. The boot’s owner steps down, posing. “ Kamen Rider... 1! ” He starts punching into Uni-Otoko. The monster gets thrown back. Hongo turns back to Yugo. “ Rescue the captives! I’ll handle this guy! ” The monster laughs. “ You? An old geezer like you is going to “ Handle “ me? Don’t make me laugh! ” He cackles. He then hits Hongo in the face with his gun. Hongo is slammed back and falls into a tower of boxes. The boxes topple down all onto Hongo. The monster laughs. “ Un… Un…. Un! ” The monster starts loading his harpoon into its gun. “ Feel the wrath… ” The harpoon is fired into a hole in the pile of boxes. Then a loud sound is heard, like an explosion.

Meanwhile with the hostages…
Yugo runs trough the deserted halls of the warehouse. He hears screams, yells and cries of despair behind the walls. “ S… Save us! ”. As Yugo gets closer he sees a horde of Phantom Kill Soldiers.
They are speaking in a secret language. The monster soldiers are standing on guard. “ Hmm.. Cant let those guys see me. ” The guards are carrying guns and spears. “ I guess I’ll have to do it this way.. ” Yugo says to himself. He climbs up a pile of boxes. He then carefully watches over the area. He sees that one of the guards walks off, getting replaced by a new one. The guard walks past the huge pile of boxes. Yugo jumps off, onto the back of the guard. He slams the guard in the head a few times, then kicks him onto the floor. He takes the guard’s disguise and walks to the guarded gate. He is greeted by numerous guards there. They salute him and screech. Yugo unsurely salutes back, uttering some kind of strange croak. The guards seem to accept this too, since they let Yugo trough instantly. He then walks out to the door again, putting on the suit on the K.O.’ed guard. He then transforms into Kamen Rider Heart again. He enters the room again and sees people chained up, hanging from the ceiling. Yugo crosses his hands in front of his body and fires a laser beam at the chains holding the people up. They fall down, but Yugo rushes to them to capture them. Then Yugo puts them down safely. He points them to the exit of the warehouse, guiding them there. He then went to aid Hongo Takeshi in battle. However, when he arrived at the scene of the fight he saw that his friend had dissapeared, just like the monster. “ Whats this?! ” He asks to himself. The whole base is wrecked. The only thing that leaves a trace is the fact that there is something written on the wall. It reads; “ We have your friend captured in the hidden desert area. If you want to see him back come to fight our soldiers. If you wont, the man will die. As will all the captives. ”

-= Commercial Break =-
“ … ish! This is bad! ” Yugo thinks to himself. He goes out to find the beast that kidnapped Hongo Takeshi. He gets outside and suddenly gets a spark from his antennae. “ Beatlider Vehicle Powered Up – Available For Using Now ”, the voice says. Yugo crosses his hands again and shouts out loud; “ Heartbeat! Beatlider! ”. A green grasshopper-shaped bike appears. It has a small red heart on its forehead.

Data File:
Beatlider
Heart's bike. It's shaped like a grasshopper with a red heart on its forehead. It has a machinegun built into it. It can also drive over water. Later on in the series it gets an enhancement. From then on it also gets jets and can fly too. It also gets a missle launcher built on one of the wings.

Yugo hops onto the bike. The bike speeds away quickly. It heads right to the specified place, as if it was programmed to know. When they arrive at the desert the bike stops. Yugo jumps off and runs into the desert-like area. He sees a lot of mountains and areas that seem to fit the description. However, they differ in just a little bit from the described place. He then asks the built-in detector in his head for the location. “ Please… Help me find them. ” He asks. He hears a beeping noise coming from his right. He turns around and sees the place he needed. He runs to the spot quickly, getting ready for any possible traps.

When Yugo arrives at the place in the desert he is greeted by Baron Tokei and Uni-Otoko. “ Well, Kamen Rider. It seems that you have come to us… ” Baron Tokei cackles. He then fires at Yugo from his cane. Yugo falls back. He then sees Kamen Rider-1 tied up in the hands of the monster. The monster throws him down the cliff of the quarry. He is hurt, obviously. Yugo dashes at the cliff to stop Hongo from falling. He fails though, and sees Hongo land and crash painfully, turning back into his human form. He is covered in bruises and blood stains. Blood is trickling down his mouth, coloring the sand red. Yugo looks up. “ You filthy bastard… ” he mutters. He jumps up the cliff and uppercuts Uni-Otoko. The monster falls down and rolls further. Yugo starts punching and kicking the monster. The monster just grabs his attacks and throws them off easily. He then starts punching Yugo in the abdomen with his crossbow. The crossbow weapon dazzles Yugo and makes him feel a little sick. He falls down, clutching his stomach in pain. Uni-Otoko laughs. He walks towards Yugo, grabbing him by the head. He then knees him in the face brutally. Yugo is flung down again.

Meanwhile in the city..
A group of Phantom Kill Soldiers parachute down from a helicopter. They carry basbell bats, machineguns, short swords and bazookas. They start raiding the city, hurting people they encounter in the street. A few of them grab a group of people by the troat and stab them with the swords. Some of them crash trough windows of shops with baseball bats. They then start hammering into people’s heads, killing them. They wreck the city. From the sewers they are attacking too. Unsuspected citizens are attacked by ankle-cuts from the soldiers. They are then beaten to death by the soldiers in a violent way. A small group of grunts see a school bus filled with young children. One of them carries a bazooka. He aims the bazooka at the engine of the bus. He fires off a gun. The engine explodes and so does the bus. It causes the children to be flung out of the windows and onto the street. There are no traces of the bus driver anymore. Police cars are running about in the street, so are fire brigade cars and ambulances. Just when all is lost another belted person appears. He has a red helmet with a white piece in the centre. He has big green eyes, a white scarf, green spandex suit with red boots and a belt with V3 on it. The figure has white chest armor with a short piece of red in the centre. He strikes a pose. “ Kamen Rider.. V3! ” He stands in a battle pose. Next to him appears another person. He also strikes a pose. “ Kamen Rider… 2! ” They both stood on a rooftop. They jumped down, running to the soldiers. They started fighting with them. A huge gang of machinegun toting grunts are taken down they shiver and dissolve into dust. The ones holding baseball bats and daggers are attacked by Kamen Rider V3. They are kicked in the face harshly. Two of the grunts jump on V3’s back. They start hammering onto him. V3 throws them down easily. They get back up, however and start hammering onto his suit as if they were trying to break it. V3 doesn’t even notice it and just kicks them all down.

Kamen Rider-2 is meanwhile fighting a group of gun-toting soldiers. They are surrounding him and attacking him with their guns. They start firing at him with their machineguns. He is hit, but not too harshly. The suit has some burn marks of the heat of the bullets though. Rider-2 starts kicking around at the soldiers, hitting a group of them in the face. They fall down and roll over the ground screeching. Then a group of the soldiers start hitting into Kamen Rider-2’s armor, trying to get a dent in it. They fail and are grabbed by the head. They are knocked into each other and fall down, dazzled. Meanwhile, off the battlefield another trio of guards has located themselves on the roofs of surrounding flats. They are keeping Kamen Rider V3 and Kamen Rider-2 in target as they try to hit their sniper at them. They fire, hitting Kamen Rider-2 in the ankle. He falls down and a group of soldiers start surroinding him and beating him with their weapons. V3 is hit in the chest and falls down in pain too. However, this was faked as he already noticed the sniper. He fired a beam from his belt at the snipers on the rooftops. They fell down and broke their necks as they landed. Kamen Rider V3 was heading towards another place,though. A group of soldiers were planting bombs in the sewers. They were ready to set off the bombs as loud rumbles were heard all over the city.

At the desert..
Yugo and Uni-Otoko are still busily fighting. Yugo is pretty much almost unable to walk. The monster loads a harpoon into his gun. He fires the gun at Yugo, hiting him in the chest. Yugo pulls it out and throws it back, but the monster grabs it in midair and breaks it. Yugo walks up the cliff and starts punching the monster in the face again. The monster doesn’t really seem affected by the attacks, however as he just starts blowing white foam from his mouth. The foam clings itself onto Yugo’s body. It hardens and makes Yugo stiffen up, unable to walk or move. He signals to Beatlider. The bike fires a laser beam from its eyes, cracking the hard shell.

Yugo stands up again, in battle stance. He jumps up into the air and kicks Yugo in the face. When he is hit the monster falls down. It starts shivering and stops moving. Yugo jumps into the air again. He calls for the Rider Spin Tornado. Another red vortex appeared over Uni-Otoko. Yugo kicks and starts spinning around. His feet start glowing a heavy red. They both hit the monster in the chest, causing it to crack and sparkle. The monster explodes in a rain of sparkles. Yugo then walks all the way down the cliff to Hongo. He sees that the man has awakened. He takes him on Beatlider and drives to the city.

At the Northpole Base…
Baron Tokei returns to the base unwillingly. He is afraid of the wrath of his master that will follow. When he enters the snake statues extend their necks. They tie around his arms and legs and hang him onto a wall. Then another bigger snake statue starts moving and bites Baron Tokei in the chest, shocking him heavily. He falls down, clutching his chest in pain. Hellsphinx appears in the room. He nods at Tokei’s pain, as if he’s enyoying it. “ You failed me. I can’t forgive you for this. For you have disobeyed our Master’s will! You haven’t done what He ordered you to! ” He walks to Baron Tokei and slaps him across the face with his staff. Baron Tokei is dazzled and falls down crying and apologizing. He then looks up and says; “ However, master, the attack on Rentaro City is going well. The whole city is in pieces and we are busy wrecking more and more of it. ” Hellsphinx looks angrier then before and he slaps Baron Tokei over the face another 2 times. “ NO YOU FOOL! THEY HAVE BEEN BEATEN BY KAMEN RIDER V3 AND KAMEN RIDER-2! THE CITY HAS ALSO ALREADY BEEN REPAIRED AGAIN. EVERYTHING WAS FOR NOTHING!!! ” He said, raising his voice angrily. “ Gomen… Master-sama. It will not happen again. I promise you. ” He bows down, raises and walks to his own room.

In Rentaro City..
“ Kamen Rider.. Hongo! Whats wrong? What’s wrong? ” Yugo says, trying to get a sense of life out of the man. Hongo opens his eyes and mutters. “ I… I’m unable to henshin! I cant transform anymore… I am down… forgood! ”

THE END!
Ending Theme: B’z – Ultra Soul

NEXT TIME.. ON KAMEN RIDER HEART!
Yugo’s friend Hongo Takeshi tells Yugo that he is unable to transform into Kamen Rider-1 from now on. Meanwhile, a new group of white Phantom Kill Soldiers are seen experimenting on a giant cactus. A strange mexican man giving out free cactuses. Yugo handling a group of wild flower-people trying to attack him. Another giant base. It has a giant H on it. Taki stalking Yugo? What’s this? Find out… In episode 3 of Kamen Rider Heart!: #3 – Hell’s Flower!

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:57 am

This Uni-Otoko guy sounded mean!!
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Carper_Clone » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:24 pm

He was mean. Also, just for kicks.. Here's episode 3. Only 3 eps and RevoShocker's nearing world domination already, having all riders in Japan beaten 'xcept for Heart!

Kamen Rider Heart Episode 3
It’s a sunny and bright day. A day made in heaven, so to say. That’s what it seems like, however. In a park, meanwhile, is a strange man wearing a sombrero. The man wore sunglasses and a red scarf. He had a brown poncho. He was smiling almost doll-like. He pushed a cart filled with pretty cacti in front of himself. He approached a duo of teenagers, making a little romance to each other. The man smiles and greets them happily. “ Hello! Sabo sabo! Would you mind a present that you will surely appriciate? ” The duo of teenagers laughed at the man. “ Haha, stupid guy! Get away with your crazy cactuses. We’re not interested man! ” They say, as they throw the offered cactus onto the floor. The botanist starts glaring. His face turns green of rage. He glares a death glare at the duo. “ Kisama… You defied my beautiful Sabo-chan! ” He started turning even greener. He suddenly gained needles over his face and arms and green skin. He turned into a monster. Only a scream was heard, coming from the 2 teenagers. Then a strange slurping noise and then “ Sabo Sabo Saboooo! ”

Kamen Rider Heart!
Episode 3 – Hell’s Flower
OP – Orange Range – Asterisk

“ Hongo-sama! Hongo-sama! What’s wrong?” ” Yugo asks, worried. Hongo falls to the gravel of the floor. He appears to have passed out. Yugo tries to get him up. He fails. “ I… I can’t go on as a Rider any longer. ” He mutters this as he almost passes out again. He gets grabbed firmly on his shuolders by two hands. They cause a shadow to overlap both Hongo and Yugo. “ Don’t worry, Takeshi, we’ll make sure the boy won’t get into too many troubles. You stay calm and rest for a while. ” Yugo looks up and sees Kamen Rider-2 and Kamen Rider V3. “ You two?! ” He says, surprised. “ Yes, us two! ” The two say. They walk up to him and reach out to him. “ Ichimato, Hayato is my name ”, Kamen Rider-2 said. Right after that V3 said; “ Kazami, Shiro. Pleased to meet you. ” Yugo nods, worshipping his 2 superiors. “ You must be the new hero we have read about in the news… ” They say. Yugo smiles and nods. “ Y… Yeah. That’s me. ” He said, smiling. “ Now, now! Don’t get too overexcited, newbie-boy! ” Kazami Shiro said, laughing. He de-henshinned and turned back into his human form. So did Hayato. They both asked Yugo to come with them and take Hongo too. He does this and loads Hongo onto the motorcycle ( Sounds almost like he’s an object doesn’t he? – Author’s note )

At The RevoShocker Base…
Once again, a furious Hellsphinx was rampaging trough the castle. He was slamming into statues standing tall in the castle’s seemingly endless halls. He was glaring his famous death-glare. He came to the main hall again. He yelled out loud. His 3 servants appeared. They bowed down in shame again, in fear of what was coming for them. “ Once again, I have noticed that our new operation hasn’t been set up yet! ” He says. “ B… But master! It.. It has! ” Lethal Onna said , as she daringly looked up, straight into Hellsphinx’s eyes. She was slapped in the face for this sin with Hellsphinx’s solid golden cane. A big red mark was left, as she painfully rubbed over it. Then Western Sangaa rose up from his kneeling position. He was still looking at the floor, however. “ Master, I have to say that I have already taken responsibility for this and I have sent Phantom Kill Soldiers to gather one of the rare Shine Saboten ( Death Cactus ). They have found it and had been experimenting on it since late in the night yesterday. They created a monster out of it. I have sent it to Earth to execute our deeds.. ” Hellsphinx nodded. “ You take full responsibility for everything? I see. I want to see this mutant. ” Western Sangaa nodded. “ Okay, master. He walked to a mysterious door guarded by thick iron walls blocking the entrance. Western Sangaa said a special code and the doors opened. Out stepped a green cactus-like monster. “ Dangerous Plant Human… Saboteningen !! ” It said.

-= Data File! =-
Saboteningen ( Cactus Human )
( Episode 3 – Hell’s Flower )
180 cm/74 KG
Saboteningen was a special kaijin. It was made from a special cactus only growing in the Sahara Desert. The cactus had been experimented on by Science Phantom. After these experiments this monster turned into a huge spiked walking cactus with a cactus-club hand. He has a pair of black sunglasses. He wears a scarf. He talked with a mexican accent. The cactus monster disguised himself as an eccentric mexican botanist handing out free cacti to people. The people didn’t know that this cactus was alive and was spreading poisonous oxygen that turns the people into Saboteningen too! His needles could be fired off at high speeds from every range. Trademark sound was “ Sabo Sabo Sabo! “

“ Saboteningen… Interesting. Definitely. I demand you that you go to Kyoto. There are many people there that can be turned into Cactus-People. ” Hellsphinx said this to Saboteningen. Saboteningen bowed, spun around and turned into his human form. He then walked into a giant teleporter device in the lab. He was gone in an instant. Hellsphinx then turned to Western Sangaa. “ You! I demand you to order the other Saboteningen to go and do the same as I commanded the real Saboteningen to do! ” Western Sangaa also bowed and walked off into the teleporter. He also dissapeared, but in a loud “ Bang! ”

With The 4 Riders…
“ Uh… Excuse me for asking, but where are we going anyways? ” Yugo asked Kazami Shiro, whom had added a special cart to the side of his bike to carry both Yugo and Hongo. “ Don’t worry. You’ll see soon enough. ” They sped on, Ichimato Hayato already speeding up miles in front of them. “ Uh.. Shiro-san, Another question. Since I can’t see Hayato anymore, do YOU know the way to the place where we’re going? ” Kazami Shiro shrugged. “ Well, to be honest… I don’t. I’m just guessing it’s that place… ” He said. “ That.. place? ” Yugo asked. “ Yes, a place where an old friend of mine once lived. Tachibana Tobei… He’s dead now, however. ” Kazami Shiro said this with a little tone of sadness in his voice. “ Dead? How come? ” Yugo asked. “ Killed. Killed by that… that bastard Hell Ambassador’s younger brother.. ” Yugo gasped. “ Hellsphinx? ” Shiro nodded. “ I believe that was his na- ” He was interrupted by a small mutter coming from next to Yugo. He looked next to him and saw that Hongo had woken up. “ Hongo-sama? How long have you been awake? ” Yugo asked. “ About 10 minutes. I heard enough… ” He said. “ And for your information, Tachibana-san wasn’t killed by Hellsphinx. He IS… Hellsphinx. ” Hongo said. Both Yugo and Shiro gasped loudly. “ Well, at least, an almost-identical clone of him. The real Tachibana Tobei has been gone ever since Kamen Rider Black RX defeated Crisis Emperor. Ever since the great leader has been gone… ”.

Yugo didn’t even know about what the hell the two were speaking, and just when he was sinking in thoughts he was pulled out of that by Hongo saying; “ Yugo, get out of that cart! We’re at our location. Tachibana Tobei’s old house.. ”. But when Yugo looked up he saw no house, he saw a giant white base. It had a sattelite dish on top of it, a giant red H on the front, 1 small door in front of it, a medium-sized garage and a big globe-like roof. “ W… Wow! This thing is huge! ” Yugo said. Then he saw Hayato standing in front of the door of the base. He was waving at the two. “ Took you a while! Were you sleeping? ” He asked. Shiro laughed. “ Nah, just listening to grandpa Hongo’s stories. ” Yugo said, obviously kidding with him. Hongo grinned and raised his fist, cautiously. “ Hey! Hey! Don’t worry! I was kidding! ” Yugo said, ducking for cover. He heard Kazami Shiro laughing, loudly. “ Humor, young one. Humor and courage. An interesting combination… ” Shiro said. He then looked around, to assure that nobody was looking. “ Okay, let’s enter. ” He said. They did so. The inside of the base looked more like an old dusty warehouse then a high tech-base, but apearances can be deceiving. Hongo Takeshi said; “ Heart Base.. Henshin! ” and the warehouse interior turned into a giant high-tech lab. “ This… Is genious. ” Yugo said. Shiro and Hayato nodded. “ We know, we made this for you after we got ear of your appearance. ” They said. Yugo smiled and turned to them. “ Arigato, minna-san. ” He said. Just then, a loud beeping noise was heard. “ RevoShocker Kaijin! ” Hongo said. “ Okay, let’s go! ” Yugo said. He spun around the symbol on his belt, transforming into Kamen Rider Heart. “ Okay! Ready! ” he said. He then called for Beatlider, which was heard from a door in the main room of the base. “ What’s Beatlider doing here? ” He asked. “ It is a garage which stores all of our vehicles. Don’t worry. ” Hayato said. “ Ah, okay. ” Yugo walked into the garage and hopped onto Beatlider. He drove out trough the opening gate in there. When Yugo was gone another Kaijin Signal went off, and another one.

“ How many monsters are gonna come? ” Shiro asked. “ Well, I don’t really care.. ” Hayato said. They both stroke a pose. “ Rider… Henshin! ” Hayato and Shiro said. They transformed into their respective rider forms. “ New Cyclone-2! ” “ Hurricane! ”, Both Kamen Riders called forth their bikes from the garage. They ran into the garage and jumped onto them. They both also drove out of the garage. But when they left, even more and more alarms went off, signalling the appearance of way more monsters. “ This is.. ” Hongo muttered. “ This is… a flood! ” Even he was surprised by the sudden outburst.

In Kyoto & Rentaro City…
In both places simutaniously, the same occurance was happening. Humans with petals surrounding their neck and vinelike thorned arms and legs were running trough the streets. They had yellow eyelids and short fangs. They were screeching loudly and were attacking the non-monster humans. They were screeching and growling very loudly. Just then a loud sound was heard. The sound of a motorcycle. Jus then, Kamen Rider Heart appeared on his bike. Both him and his bike jumped into the air and knocked into one of the flower-humans. He fell over, grabbing another one of the Flower Humans. She also fell down. Two others appeared behind Yugo and grabbed him, pulling him off his bike. The flower monsters surround Yugo and start kicking and punching him. Yugo gets up and strikes a fighting pose. He starts punching into a few of the flower-monsters. The Flower Monsters breathe golden sparkles out of their mouth. This is their toxic pollen. It causes Yugo’s vision to become hazy and unclear. He falls down, clutching his helmet in pain. The flower-monsters turn away and go back to the humans. They use their golden pollen-breath on them, turning the humans into mysterious cocoons. The green slimey cocoons break open and out step even more flower monsters. Yugo, still dizzy, runs away, into an alley. The flower monsters instinctively follow, however. Yugo sees a big wall. He gets an idea. He jumps up, leaving the flower monsters to run into the wall. Just then, he jumps back down and starts kicking and punching the flower monsters in the face. Yugo then stops, as he sees that the monsters are bleeding human blood! They’re humans! “ I.. I cant face these guys! They’re human! ” The monsers start growling. They get up. Suddenly Yugo sees that the petals around their necks have dissapeared and they have turned into humans again. “This is really weird. But I guess that its no big deal since they’re normal again now.. ” Yugo jumps over the big wall. He then turns back into his human form. However, on that side is also a rather small alley. And just when Yugo de-henshins, a person with a familiar face walks by! It’s Taki, shopping for clothes. She looks into the alley and sees Yugo. “ … Y.. Yugo-chan? ” She asks. “ What are you doing in a place like this, Yugo? ” Yugo blushes as he tries to make up an excuse. “ I thought I heard someone scream for help. I came to look, but it was nothing. ” Yugo says. “ Nothing? Hmm… ” Taki says.

“ There’s something strange about Yugo lately… He’s been acting different. ” Taki thinks. “ And always when that Rider Guy appears… Yugo is suddenly nowhere to be seen! ” She still thinks to herself. “ Could it… Could it be… That Yugo.. Yugo is Kamen Rider Heart? ”

“ Taki, don’t worry. I’ll go off again.. I’ve got other stuff to.. to do. ” Yugo says, trying to get Taki to leave. “ O… Okay.. ” Taki says, unsure. “ Sure, some hero business. ” Taki thinks. “ Well, I’m not letting you go now, Yugo-boy! I’m gonna find you out! ” she said. Yugo runs off, waving at Taki. She waits untill Yugo can’t see her and she runs after him. She sees that Yugo enters another alleyway. She hears the traditional henshin-sound and out comes Heart! “ So.. It WAS him! ” She says. She continues to chase Yugo, however. Yugo runs out into the forest-like park. He sees more of the Flower-People there. Taki tries to follow Yugo into the park. However, she loses him as soon as she gets in. She hears strange screeches erupt from inside the park. Just then the screeches stopped. She heard nothing but a few sounds of cracking leaves being stepped on. She heard a soft giggle behind her. Then a screech. She felt a cold and wet hand on her shoulder. She turned around and screamed, looking into the eyes of one of the Flower-Humans.

-= Commercial Break =-

In Rentaro City…
Meanwhile, Kamen Rider V3 and Kamen Rider-2 were heading towards Rentaro City. They were speeding up and almost at their destination. Then they heard screeches behind them. Strange yells. Kazami Shiro turned around and saw a group of Phantom Kill Soldiers chasing them on a bike. The monsters exchanged their typical black tuxedo’s and gasmasks for black, tight leather pants and leather jackets with chains. Their faces were painted in ways the original Shocker soldiers’s faces were painted. They carried black helmets with the RevoShocker emblem on it. Shiro and Hayato stopped and hopped off their bikes. This surprised a few of the soldiers, as they tried frantically to push their brakes, but ran into a tree. They fell. Shiro then grabbed one of the PKS. He threw it against a rail on the side of the road, which was built there to prevent people from falling down into the depths below. A few others jumped off and got knives out of their jacket’s pockets. They tried to chase Hayato on his motorcycle, trying to stab him. However, Hayato performed a swift kick which landed into the abdomen of one of the grunts. He fell down, and started twitching. Just then he suddenly exploded and left behind a pile of dust. The others also suddenly dissapeared. From up the grassy hill above the 2 kamen riders they heard a mean and giggly laugh. “ Sa.. Sabo Sabo Sabo!! ” It laughed. The monster threw off its poncho, revealing a green cactus body. It had strange black sunglasses and a giant sombrero. It had pointy needles sticking out of its body. It aimed his hands forward and needles fired out of his palms. They struck both Shiro and Hayato. They fell, struggling to get the toxic needle out of them. The monster stands, laughing. He then jumps down the cliff and lands. He removes his sunglasses, revealing big geeky white eyes with black pupils. He fires yellow lasers from it. Unable to dodge the effects, the 2 riders are struck. They twitch in absolute pain. Saboteningen put his sunglasses back on. He hopped down, laughing. “ Sabo Sabo Sabo! You have.. You have… ” It laughed, while the 2 Riders were trying to pull the arrowlike needle out of their arms. “ Those needles can’t be removed. Many have tried, but failed. They all turned into my clones! Identical monsters with the same destiny to do what I do.. Sabo Sabo Sabo…” It laughed, treacherously. Just then, Hayato and Shiro both felt a stinging pain coming from underneath their skin, as if their blood was on fire. They started clutching their chests. They felt something wet underneath the heavy iron of their gloves. It was burning poisonous flower sap running out of their hands. They turned back into their human forms. Well, if you could call them human forms. They had big green bodies with needles all over them. They had sunglasses. The two screamed when they saw each other. “ Y.. You! What happened to you? ” Shiro asked. Hayato answered; “ I don’t.. Don’t… K… Gah! ” He said, as he fell down onto his knees. He started growling then. He stood back up again. Shiro did the same. They walked on to Saboteningen. Saboteningen chuckled. “ Sabo Sabo… You guys adjust quickly. It must be the leftover kaijin blood in your DNA… ” He said. Shiro and Hayato just growled.

In Kyoto Park…
When Taki turned aruond to find out the source of the strange giggling sound behind her, she saw that she was tightly being held by a group of Flower-Humans. They surrounded her and forced her back against a tree. They all opened their mouths, ready to spray their golden pollen on her. Just then, two of them got grabbed on their shoulders and pulled back. Kamen Rider Heart appeared. He jump-kicked one of the Flower People into a tree. Two others grabbed him by his legs, trying to topple him over in vain. Yugo grabbed Taki and led her out of the forest, calling Beatlider to the exit of the park. She ran off and hopped onto the bike. The bike brought her to her home by itself and then returned to Yugo. A small group of Flower People were still trying to attack Yugo. One of them tried the succesfull atack again, blowing golden pollen onto his visor. A blinded Yugo fell to the ground, clutching his head in pain again. This time, however, he jumped up and started spinning around. The monsters were all struck with their own pollen. It dazzled them too. Yugo then dealt out a roundhouse kick onto the monsters, throwing them all onto the ground. Just then the ground started to rumble. Underneath Yugo six hands grabbed his legs, pulling him down as well. Dizzy, he woke up. He saw three hazy cactus-like figures surrounding him.

Two of the cactus-figures walked towards him. They grabbed him by the troat and held him into the air. One of them started kneeing Yugo in the stomach. The other one started punching Yugo in the face. They let him loose, dropping him onto the floor. He tried to get back up again. He tried to go back into his battle pose. He started punching the cactus monsters. Saboteningen put off his sombrero and threw it at Yugo, like a giant frisbee. It cut Yugo like a blade. Yugo managed to grab the top and threw it into the 2 cactus monsters. Red human blood came out of their wounds. “ .. Humans? ” Yugo thought to himself. Just then, he saw the cactus monsters stand, holding their waists as if they were holding a belt. “… You… You are… Kamen Rider? ” Yugo said. The 2 monsters vaguely made a movement which looked a little like a nod. “ … Sh… Shiro-sama.. Hayato-sama… ” Yugo thought. Just then, the monsters lost their senses again and started again to attack Yugo. They fired off the needles in their chest as darts. Yugo deflected them.

Meanwhile, at Suzuki Home…
Taki sat on her bed, thinking. “ Could that cool guy actually be Yugo? I really don’t believe in it.. ” She said to himself. “ I mean, If I compare Yugo to this guy… Yugo seems so… So childish… But… In a nice kind of way.. ”. Then she smiled. “ I remember correctly, Yugo would never be heroic and strong like that Kamen Rider. If he were, he’d have recognized me… ” She thought to herself. “ Maybe I should try doing it like Yamazaki-chan is doing it to find out that Red Magician guy.. ” She laughed and blushed. “ Next time I see Yugo, I’ll make sure that… I follow him and find out! ”

In The Park…
The 3 cactus-people suddenly jumped back up from the underground into the forestlike area in the park. There they saw a horde of the flower people still waiting. They all surrounded Yugo, ready to attack. Yugo stood in his battle pose. He grabbed a flower monster by its petals and swung it around, into one of the cactus-humans. The two both fell down. The other Flower-Humans were all cautiously backing off. Yugo thought of a good strategy to work. Yugo stood straight up and spun his belt’s red orblike centre object. It started spinning and caused a kind of vortex around the Flower Humans. Yugo jumped into the sky and spun around, making a kicking motion. He yelled out loud; “ Rider Spinkick Tornado! ” It hit two of the flower monsters on their petal-decoration on the neck. The petals started to glow a white glow and suddenly dematerialized. What landed on the ground where both passed out humans and decayed flower petals. Yugo then turned around to the other Flower-Ningen. They stood in an attack position, their mouths opened and screeching loudly. They jump at Yugo, trying to hold him from kicking again. However, Yugo’s legs are still glowing from the Spin Kick Tornado. He spin-kicked into more of the flower monsters. They too turned back into humans again. When all of the humans were turned normal again and the forest-like ground was filled with rotting leaves, Saboteningen and the 2 cactus-men growled. “ You bastard will pay for what you did! I swear to you! ” They then ran off.

Yugo just stood there, in the park, among the passed-out people. Yugo turned into his human form again. He grabbed out his cellphone from his pocket and quickly called an ambulance. The ambulance came and picked up the people one by one. Yugo nodded to the doctors whom came to the rescue. “ Arigato, City-V. ” Yugo said, bowing. The doctor nodded. “ It’s not a problem, it’s our daily job.. ”. The giant tanklike ambulance sped off then, with Yugo gazing at it.

In RevoShocker’s Base…
Hellsphinx stood in a black room, lightened by one singular torch which hung from the mouth of a giant snake statue. There were what looked like 2 giant microphones hanging on both sides of the snake. A voice spoke. “ Hellsphinx, your 3 subgenerals are posing a problem. They haven’t been doing all too well right now. I am not happy… ” The mysterious voice said, in a menacing, yet calm manner. “ Master… I am sorry to dissapoint you. ” Hellsphinx said, as he bowed down. “ Kamen Rider V3 and Kamen Rider-2 are under our control now. ” Hellsphinx said. The mysterious voice nodded. “ I see… I see… ” The voice continued. From the jaw of the snake a vague movement was spotted. It was of a gold-skinned arm which was visible for a split second. A red robe decorated the top of the arm and 2 red rubies decorated the hand. The hand looked more like a reptile’s head.
“ Kamen Rider V3… And Kamen Rider-2… I still hate Kamen Rider-2 the most I have ever hated… I lost my true body thanks to him… ” Hellsphinx nodded. “ Yes master. But I have good news. Kamen Rider-1 is stopped forgood. His henshin belt has been destroyed. We have also succeeded in taking down Kamen Rider Amazon, Yamamoto, Daisuke and we have succeeded in taking back Yuki Joji to our army. The treacherous cyborg that joined Kazami Shiro. He is now facing Spiderman in America. ” The mysterious voice laughed in enjoyment. “ Yes… I feel better now. However, what are your operations in Japan right now? ” The voice said. “ We are busy wiping out humanity with the Death Cactus. ” Hellsphinx said, proudly. “ We have taken Kazami Shiro and Ichimonji Hayato into our army, turned into Saboteningen. ” Just as he said that, the three of them appeared. They stood strong. Hellsphinx turned around and pointed to a giant television screen on the wall. “ Master, observe our army! ” As he said this, the screen turned on. It showed thousands of Flower-People standing in front of a giant factory bearing the RevoShocker emblem on it. On a balcony in front of it appeared the trio of Lethal Onna, Baron Tokei and Western Sangaa. They towered over their soldiers.

Lethal Onna nodded and yelled; “ Soldiers! Today is the day you serve your master, Grand Leader! We will eliminate Japan and take over the world! ” All of the soldiers nodded. They sticked their hands up into the sky and yelled out loud; “ RevoShocker! Hail Revoshocker! ”. The monsters stormed off into the city, leaving a trail of wreckage behind…

THE END!
Ending Theme: B’z – Ultra Soul

NEXT TIME.. ON KAMEN RIDER HEART!
A horde of Flower-Humans rampaging trough the city, assaulting humans and destroying property. The three cactus monsters standing over all of the Flower Humans, sending them out. Taki speaking with Yugo. A mysterious hero-like figure, standing on top of a rooftop. Jumping down, fighting the Flower People. Yugo glowing with red energy and attacking the 3 cactus monsters with a new attack. Shiro and Hayato turned back into humans, choking Hongo. All this… and more in the next KAMEN RIDER HEART! EPISODE #4 – SPECIAL SECRET!

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:57 pm

Look's like Heart's got some plant-trouble on his hands X_X
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Carper_Clone » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:00 pm

Yeah. Major plant trouble. Also, an interesting cameo of one of your characters* ( * if youre okay with it ) will show up for a cameo in ep 4!

Return to Literature