Relick Productions Presents: Sanctus City

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Relick Productions Presents: Sanctus City

Postby Relick » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:46 am

War. Poverty. Corruption. Death.

These are but a few ways to describe the city of Sanctus, and they describe it well. Ever since the war with the Yajuu army started ten years ago, the Queen’s grip on the city has begun to slip. The beast-like Yajuu sneak through breaches in the wall everyday to cause havoc. The Sanctus Guard can be seen swarming every inch of the city. Most of the city has become slums, surrounding the higher-class section in the center, kept separated with glass domes.

Rebellion is in the works as well. Given the current state of Sanctus City, it should come to no surprise that the people blame their sickly and bedridden Queen for unemployment, lack of food, the war, everything. And because of this, a small group of rebels, known as the Asgard, has been formed, intent on removing the Queen from the throne. And they will do this by any means necessary.

This is the story of Sanctus City. And the story of the one who can save it.

((Yeah, I know. Sucky beginning. But all good stories have to start somewhere, even if that start isn’t so great. Anyway, disclaimers: This could technically be considered a fanfic since I use the characters from Deena’s webcomic, Otaku no Manga, but only in name. Also, the main plot of Sanctus City was conceived by Deena, but I decided to go ahead and write it. Hopefully I’ll have a decent story soon! XD))

Re: Relick Productions Presents: Sanctus City

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:53 am

Sounds interesting already. I await the first chapter.

Postby Midori » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:09 am

Hi everyone. Sound really good. I wait the first Chapter. Please update Soon Lady Relick.
Last edited by Midori on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageClick it to make Rin Appear. Meltdown ImageClick it to make Miku Appear. Love is War.

Postby LinkG07 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:32 am

Hmm, I'll read it... You got my attention..

Postby HeroCorruptor66 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:42 am

...interesting*evil chuckle*...
Ever notice that heroes are at their strongest when they turn evil?
I have taste in allies you know.....

Location: In my hidden fortress trying to take over the world.Real location: somewhere in the Philippines...

Postby QuickSilver » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:00 am

Isn't Relick Poductions a gaming company? Tis an interesting story, I eagerly await the next part...
Swords and Sorcery

Return to Literature