Despising Destiny (Updates every weekends)~New story

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Despising Destiny (Updates every weekends)~New story

Postby whispersoul » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:00 am

Sorry i left the Literature world of ours. Especially not commenting on your fic, guys. Im now free already ^^ free from studies. But sometimes, it's going to be hard to think. otherwise i cant update. So now, im just going to give you guys a short background of the story "Despising Destiny".
( Despising Destiny is based on the game "Rival School" which has great fighting sequences as well as a good plot and story. The setting will be on Hokkaido, Japan.)

----------------

The day was really Quiet, Peaceful and Silent. School was really perfect cause of the Shiny Sun, Showing it's smile to Students who used to study hard. Ordinary Students, Roaming the school yard while chatting with their friends. Eating lunch as they were all having fun. These students was nearly innocent, But some rumors were heard by the students of the whole school. A powerful Gem, with it's bright black color, was said to have it's powers where a human can obtain Unimaginable forces coming from it's deep mind. The Gem shows it's power to those humans who only wills to have power for their protection... or Domination. A Rumor about the gem was claimed by a Journalist Student named "Manabu Kyoshin" was said to spread these rumor about the gem. It is said that the gem was shattered into pieces, and it's powers are also lost. The pieces of the gem also have powers, but only a little amount from the original. He's a journalist and as he said, It's only a rumor. So therefore, The rumor about the gem might not be true. The School, Shukumei Highschool, is said to have these powerful gems which Kyoshin has explained. After some investigation, The police explained to the students that the School is safe and it has no powerful signs regarding the gem....

--------------

It's the day of Monday, As Kyoshin both raised his hands, pointing it at the ceiling. Stretching himself to wake him for a while, He released a powerful yawn. And as he woke , He quickly stood up from his bed and tried to fix it quickly. He dressed up after taking a bath and was ready for school. He always looked like a Nerd, But with his physical apperance, He look more of a Fighter, Rather than a freaking Nerd. With his white hair, he's somehow graceful with his movements. He's a journalist from his school, And also a writer.

Along the way, He met his Bestfriend "Isamu Takashi". Takashi is a yellow haired boy, Having a scar in his eyebrow, which symbolizes his great fighting techniques. Takashi quickly pressed his hand against Kyoshin's chest and greeted "Good morning!" Saying it aloud in the middle of the street. Kyoshin looked really annoyed with Takatshi. Kyoshin was just silent, As ever while Takashi is still annoying him by picking up his nose. "So, What's with the glasses getting thicker and thicker everyday, Kyo?" Takashi asked while his finger is inserted in Kyoshin's Nose. "I prefer that you remove your finger. Or else..." Kyoshin raised his hand, Dashing it towards Takashi's Face. "Woah woah woah!" Takashi quickly evades from Kyoshin's hand. "See? Now stop bugging me. I still need to scoop something." Kyoshin explained as he carries his bag and continued walking. Takashi followed as he panics along the way.

Meanwhile. Kyoshin early realized that there are so many students, Circling someone in the middles of the Schoolyard. "Fight fight fight!" Everyone Cheered. Kyoshin quickly opened his bag and gets his Camera. He quickly hurried to the crowd as he saw a Black haired guy in the middle. He noticed that he's holding a basketball. "He's a player of the sports team. The Basketball Club." Kyoshin noticed. Then Takashi jumped out of nowhere and lands beside Kyoshin. Takashi gave a glance at the fight and said "wooo, a fight huh? Get a scoop of it, Kyoshin." Takashi ordered as he tried to remove the roaring crowd.

Then, Takashi noticed that the other guy was a guy, Wearing an oxygen mask, and holding a sharp knife on his hand, was in front of the Basketball player. "Isn't that from Section 3-F?" Takashi asked as he looked at Kyoshin seriously. "Yeah, I just cant remember his name..." Kyoshin mumbled to himself then they all heard a shout from the crowd. Kyoshin quickly raged and saw that the fight was already starting. The masked guy was realy quick, and still moving smoothly. While the Basketball player was just standing, Waiting for something.

The masked guy Jumped and throwed a knife at the Player. As he lands on the ground, he touched it, making a smooth movement and dashed towards the Player. He ducked, and tried to stab him with his dagger. But the Basketball Player just stepped sideward and hold his hand. He throws the Masked Guy away from him. Landing safely, The masked guy quickly gets something from his pocket. It's a detonator. He pressed the button and the Knife which is near the Player Exploded. Kyoshin was shocked, Also Takashi. A huge explosion occured in the circle of the crowd as the masked guy turned his back agaisnt the explosion.

End of chapter 1
McDurg- I dunno' whispaho, I've seen some pretty hot things in my life. Like myself. I masturbate to my own image every day. :D Naw. How about all three of us combine, in the form of a sexy Godzilla? We would totally fuck Mothra.
Alfimi - *sighs*....things i have to do *corners whisper against the wall* *unbutons shirt**flashes**butons shirt up again* there, enjoy your hearty.
Coos - Whisper's a bitch. :D
Malumultimus - Whisper...you are my favorite worshipper.
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Re: Despising Destiny (Updates every weekends)~New story

Postby robro » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 am

whispersoul25 wrote:As Kyoshin both raised his hands

see the error?

anyway its a fantastic start/opening/update of the (new)story
Imagethank you dp for this sig
im a bit dyslectic so please exuse posseble spelling error's
Member of SRLS
please do not curce somone to get cancer while you know im looking
i hate that and it pisses me off real bad
my fanfic

Postby whispersoul » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:15 am

Thanks ^_^

And what's wrong with it?
McDurg- I dunno' whispaho, I've seen some pretty hot things in my life. Like myself. I masturbate to my own image every day. :D Naw. How about all three of us combine, in the form of a sexy Godzilla? We would totally fuck Mothra.
Alfimi - *sighs*....things i have to do *corners whisper against the wall* *unbutons shirt**flashes**butons shirt up again* there, enjoy your hearty.
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby Elend-X » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:20 am

Well I see it!
Anyway Great Opening Whisper!!
And at last I'll be able to comment on your work! All the others are in hiatus and some I was too bored to read! Although I started! :P

Postby whispersoul » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:22 am

Elend-X wrote:Well I see it!
Anyway Great Opening Whisper!!
And at last I'll be able to comment on your work! All the others are in hiatus and some I was too bored to read! Although I started! :P

You're making me laugh LOL

Anyways, Thanks there. now, im back ^^ and sorry for my error guys. It's been a long time since i write another story.
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:56 am

Nice to see you back Whisp!
Great openning by the way!
I'm thinking about starting something as well!
Anyway...This may sound a bit out of subject but do you play WoW?
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Postby Elend-X » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 am

Why do I make some people laugh!?
I have a friend of mine that whenever we speak at msn she laughs! But I can't get why?! :P

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:59 am

...Maybe because he is crazy....
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!

Postby Elend-X » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:00 am

Maybe because life is funny and I speak with realism!?
Or maybe I am really crazy! :P

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 am

By knowing you in person i say...Its probably the second one...

Postby Elend-X » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:03 am

Oh, Shush! Anyway we should stop spamming here, ok?!

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:05 am

....You have changed....

Postby robro » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:23 am

robro wrote:
whispersoul25 wrote:As Kyoshin both raised his hands

see the error?

anyway its a fantastic start/opening/update of the (new)story

whispersoul25 wrote:Thanks ^_^

And what's wrong with it?

whispersoul25 wrote:As Kyoshin raised both his hands

i corrected the sentance.....see it now?
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:41 am

Good beginning Whispersoul.
Image Image Image

Postby Wazit » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:04 pm

robro trying to emulate Torgue?

Postby robro » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:33 pm

nope but ocasonaly when even i see the error i point it out
but i don't do it all the time like torgue
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby whispersoul » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:24 pm

LAWL i get it now, Robro.

And thanks for the comments :P somehow, ill keep on continuing on this one.

And Forse, i dont play WoW. :(
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby whispersoul » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:42 am

With the huge explosion, The masked guy turned his back away from the fight as he also walked away silently. Everyone was shocked and sad that the fight turned out to be vicious. The smoke was really thick as it block the people from seeing the accident. "Crushing Smash!" Shouted by someone as a trail of dust was saw in the air. It was the Basketball Player, holding a basketball with his right hand. He landed on the ground as he smash the Basketball on the Masked Guy's Head, hitting it and putting him on the cold ground. "Woah! That was awesome!" Takashi said. They were all surpised as everyone cheered and roared after the attack. Kyoshin smiled saying "The school is getting awesome than ever." After that, The Player let go of the Masked guy as he stood up, waving his hand to everyone for his victory. After that, he walked away, holding his Basketball with both hands. But he began to stop as he noticed that a chain was tightly holding him on his feet. The Masked guy stood up, Holding the chain tightly. Then, the Player tried to jump out of the chain but the Masked Guy quickly pulls the chain. The player was pulled towards him and then the Masked Guy stabbed the Player with a knife. Crashing on the ground, The Player bleeds badly while trying to stand up.

"So, Had enough? Im just starting to heat up." The Masked guy said as he hits his chain on the Ground. The Player, Holding his wound to stop the Bleeding, Stood up and then he throws his basketball. But the Masked guy Blocks it with his knife, and it made a huge hole that puffed all the air out of the ball. "So, Shall we start again?" The masked guy Asked. Kyoshin Had enough as he tried to step out of the crowd and will barrage into the fight. But a pink-haired girl wearing a simple school uniform, Steps out of the crowd and jumped in front of the fight. Blocking the way of the Masked guy. "Hey! Get out of the way or ill try to kill you!" The Masked guy ordered but the girl was just standing, Looking at him with her serious eyes. The masked guy had no choice but to step back and ignore the fight. "You're lucky she's cute or else you guys are dead by now." The Masked guy walked away, Throwing a note at the girl. It says "My name is Akio Kaito. Nice to meet you. " She quickly crumbled the paper as she get down to her knees and gets her handkerchief. She wiped away the blood in the Player's Wound.

"So, what happened? I mean, How did you end up fighting Kaito?" The girl Asked sincerely. "It's nothing. His bluffing came to my senses. I want to teach him a lesson and--- " But the girl interrupted the player and said "But you cant cause he's too powerful. And yet his one of the gang who always win in this school." She explained as she stopped the bleeding. Soon, She helped the Player stood up saying "Im Misaki Kasumi. Nice to meet you mister... err...."
"Tsuyoshi Kouhei." He replied. The girl smiled at him as she stood up. "Well, it's nice meeting you, Kouhei." Kasumi said as she walks away in the middle of the circle of people. Kouhei laughed quietly.

Kyoshin dashed along the crowd and reached Kouhei easily. He grabbed him, and helped him walk to the clinic. "So, are you still alright?" Kyoshin asked as he panics cause Kouhei already Passed out. He rushed along the way and carried him. They've reached the clinic and Kyoshin quickly puts him in Bed. "Darn it, he lose to many blood!" Kyoshin said as he examined his body. Still, The wound isnt that deep, but the fact is that the knife is truly sharp. Kyoshin reached into the nurse and said "Please watch him for a while. I still need to go to class." Then he opened the door. And as he leaves the clinic, He bumped into girl. "Ouch! my head!" said the girl.
"K--Kasumi??" Kyoshin said as he helped the girl stand up. "Ohh, It's Kyoshin the Journalist." Kasumi said while laughing. "Hey, You helped Kouhei earlier. Why?" Kyoshin asked. Kasumi didnt responed as she hurries and quickly ran away from Kyoshin.
"Well, she's acting weird..." Kyoshin said as he saw something in the ground. He picked it up and saw it glimmering. He decided to keep it and puts it in his pocket. Soon, He left the hallway and head for his class.

End of chapter 2
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby Wazit » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:59 am

Darn, your updates are always longer than mine T-T

Postby whispersoul » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:02 am

LAWL

No, it's not the updates, but the story ^_^

anyways, thanks for your comment... I think?
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby robro » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:14 am

yet again i point out a error....i hope i stop with that soon

whispersoul25 wrote:he lose to many blood!

try this:
whispersoul25 wrote:he is losing to much blood!

or this
whispersoul25 wrote:he lost to much blood!

besides that its a great update
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby whispersoul » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:31 am

LAWL

sorry again. It's just been a long time since i updated another story...

messh, i got it. Why dont you be my correction assitant? before i post it here, try to fix my mistakes first. Just like torgue. LOL sorry, but i do need help BTW ^^
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby robro » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:38 am

....say what? corection assistant?.......
*runs away scared while screaming in terror*
Member of SRLS
my fanfic

Postby whispersoul » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:47 am

robro wrote:....say what? corection assistant?.......
*runs away scared while screaming in terror*

you jerk, i helped you when you needed some :'(

Nah, it's ok if you dont want to help me ^^ ill just do my best ^^
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby Wazit » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:02 pm

Am I the only one in this forum who has a correction person anyway >.>

Next

Return to Literature