BeanStalks English Project/Short Story

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

BeanStalks English Project/Short Story

Postby BeanStalk7 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:18 pm

This is my English project i wrote i hope you all have fun reading it.
an buy the way i no its samus not samerus but i like to make fun of my friend.
give me comments on it too.

And then Ben Price turned and strolled down the street. Walking steadily Ben saw a giant apple with a tail and a laser beam. It was running after Ben. “Oh Geeze” Ben said running back to jimmy. “Jimmy protect me”. Suddenly Jimmy started to fly. He turned into a giant flying narwhal and stabbed his horn through the apple. Apple guts were everywhere. The apple guts suddenly transformed in buffalo chickens. They were charging Jimmy.
Ben price turned and ran away into the bathroom. He realized his legs were on fire and was the human torch. He changed his name to Eric because he needs a secret identity now. Right as Eric was about to flame on, a foreign hippopotamus named Sal came down from Pluto with and ak-47 machine gun. He shot everyone he could see, but only hit the buffalo chickens and saved Jimmy’s life. Then Samerus came out of no where and shot Sal with her laser beam of death.
Out of Sal’s stomach came Chuck Norris. Surprisingly he was Sal’s son. With one round house kick to the face Samerus was knocked off the planet earth and sent back to her home planet brinstar. Eric was hungry and went to giant McDonalds. There he got a giant burger that was served secretly by Eric’s arch enemy Optimus Prime. When Eric saw his arch enemy was serving him his meal he flamed on to make sure Optimus wouldn’t try anything tricky. There was nothing suspicious about him yet so Eric took the burger. He ate it and transformed into a giant mayonnaise jar. He was still flamed on, so he was on fire to. He rolled down to the ocean to see what has become of him. He couldn’t see with the fire all around him so he rolled into the water for a second. Not knowing he is a jar he sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
When Eric reached the bottom he saw Jimmy swimming around still as the narwhal. They decided to explore the ocean a bit to see what they could find. After they looked through a couple of piles of seaweed they found the city of the mole people. There was a town meeting going on lead by the dictator of the people Mo. Mo was not a mole person but she took control of the city with her pokemon wobbufett. As you can see Mo is a pokemon master. Eric and Jimmy hid in the back to listen in on there plan. The plan was to go up to the surface and take over the rest of the world.
In shock Eric revealed there location by saying “o no you ain’t”. Mo ordered the mole police to arrest them. In jail there were so many crooks and mentally ill people it was scary. They got paired up with a cannibal mole person named Ryan and a jewel thief named Nick. Eric and Jimmy kept to themselves the first couple of days trying to figure out ways to escape the evil prison. Then finally the two teamed up with Ryan and Nick to escape. They came up with a brilliant strategy. When they open up the cell to feed them all four will run like crazy. They planned to do this the next morning when they were fed breakfast. As they wake up they hear “wake up dirty hamsters time for your bread”. They stood near the cell and could not wait that they will become free. When the jail guard opened up the cell they ran like the speed of a bullet, except for Eric since he was just a jar and didn’t have legs he was eaten to death by underwater pandas.
As a coincidence this was the exact same time that Mo and her army was going to attack the surface. She saw the three escaping and sent her wobbufett to attack them. It was a battle to the death. Jimmy was going to handle wobbufett while Nick and Ryan were going to stop the army. Wobbufett just stood there and waited for Jimmy to attack. When jimmy attacked wobbufett used counter and did double the damage back at him self. Jimmy was dead there was no doubt about it he was dead.
Ryan and Nick didn’t know about this yet as they were still trying to stop the army. Ryan as the cannibal he is started to eat some of the mole people. Of course it wasn’t long until he got caught and was sent directly to Mo. Nick just thought that there was no point to live anymore and killed himself. Ryan got sent to Mo and a showdown began. Ryan kept biting her arms off, but they kept regenerating. Ryan was so fast he dodged everything Mo had thrown at him. They realized they seemed to be an even match. Mo wanted them to join forces to conquer the surface land, but Ryan didn’t want to become evil. So Ryan put all of his energy into his last blow and defeated the evil Mo. From the loss of all his energy Ryan has died as well. The mole people had nothing else to live for so they all killed themselves. Chuck Norris and Optimus Prime had a baby name Norris Prime. Norris Prime one day conquered the earth and declared war on Pluto. Everyone else lived on happy and successful lives.

Re: BeanStalks English Project/Short Story

Postby robro » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:38 am

hahahhaha

thats quite funny and random

.......it was a english project? wtf?
Imagethank you dp for this sig
im a bit dyslectic so please exuse posseble spelling error's
Member of SRLS
please do not curce somone to get cancer while you know im looking
i hate that and it pisses me off real bad
my fanfic

Postby BeanStalk7 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:14 pm

hahaha yea
we had to like write a short story and one thing led to another and here is the outcome

Postby A_THEME_FOR_MURDER » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:20 pm

haha nice beanstalk

Postby Elend-X » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:28 am

lol hahahaha.... It's really good... and of course... FUNNY!!!!!

Postby Cole » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:33 am

I am what you think I am. My reality is irrelevant.
Warning: My Misogynism level two has upgraded to Misanthropy level four.

Postby Makoto_Shinobi » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:45 pm

It's unreadable.

Return to Literature