Zakurus Dreadful's Poems and Stories Update: 2/22

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Zakurus Dreadful's Poems and Stories Update: 2/22

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:06 pm

Poem 1 [Future]

By me

You are the Monster that stands in my way.

You are the Wall that blocks my path.

You are the Sledge Hammer that shatters my dreams.

You are the Thief that steals my soul.

You are the Demon that brings destruction and pain to my existent.

You are the Evil that could corrupt me and make me your slave.

You are the Death that takes me away forever.

You are the Greatest Rival I have ever faced and fought.

...................But I am not done yet. I will not let you win. I will keep standing even if I fall. My fear of you is great but my courage and determination is greater. You may be forever and I am not but I will show you what I got. In the end I want to thank everyone my love ones, my friends, my rivals, and my enemies for that each one has given, taught, and shown me something. When people are born they do not have Courage, Kindness, Hope, Faith, Inner Strength, Intelligence, Responsibility, or Love. those things are given, taught, and shown by others. I will keep fighting it for them, I will keep fighting it for myself, and I will keep fighting it because it is what I do. My future is my own and I'll do what I can. The future has set it's limits I just need to break them. Fate or Destiny it does not control me nor does it mock me. I stand for what I am. Maybe I'm a good guy. Maybe I'm a bad guy. I'm just some guy who walks his own path in life. You can run and you can hide but I am coming for you my future. You aren't far from my grasp like before. There is no tomorrow but a today. I'm here to live it or but yet to continue to live my life I just hope the world is ready. And you can't stop me now not untill I have done what I want done. I was told in the past I was going to do something great and I'm going to prove it. My name has a meaning and I am going to show this world what it means. I have no regrets out of all my desicions I've made. I am going to ask you my reader Are you ready for what I can do ?

Poem 2 [Flow]

By me

There is a flow that exists in our universe. Sometimes it's something we can see and sometimes it's something we can't see but we know of it. Like my creator I have been given the power of creation. I often use it to try and master it. Right about now you may be wondering why I started with flow. The answer is simple without flow the finish product would still be lead. To transform that piece of lead into gold you need a flow for that it is apart of the creation process. It keeps the balance between order and chaos. Since I know of the flow I do not fear it but embrace it's power for that it can make me or break me. Begining to the end there must always be a flow. It is the key that unlocks the door of the human mind. I hope in time that I have taught you something that was passed down to me by my family. Use it well for your creations and treat it like a friend and not an enemy. For that It can guild you to greatness even if you are good or evil. Go against it is very unwise for that It can and will destroy you sending you to oblivion. So I will say it again treat it like a friend and give it respect for that it is the source of your power and you may not even know of it. So trust me about flow for that I believe it and have seen it through my own work. It is not a punishment from Heaven or a gift from Hell and I hope I have taught you well my student. It is your time to shine as well as mine for that I am the master of disaster or fortune. You however are the master of your own fate call it whatever you like. Make your decision but do not make it lightly you are creating your destiny with flow.

Poem 3 [Masks]

by me

It's odd that I like to hide never showing anyone where I am. Unless I wished it. I wear many masks never revealing who I am. For every person that I meet I show a different side of me. There are many different mes but each one is a part of the whole. When gather together they form myself but that day can not happen yet or maybe it has and I haven't said it yet. Divided I fall, United I stand for that nothing can beat me mentally or physically. My spirit is like energy and matter it can not be created or destroyed. Putting away the masks is easy Giving up the fun they give when wearing them is hard. I live to surprise as the world surprises me. Do not think I wear these masks because I am afraid of people. I'll help you the best way I can no matter What you say or Who you are. Yet out of all the masks I own only two are my favorites. The one represents Hell which is a black mask with two horns, fang like teeth, and one red eye. The other is the one that represents Heaven which a white mask that has no mouth, light blue eyes, and a golden halo that hovers above my head. The reason why I prefer these two is only because they represent me the most. Good or Evil I'll let you decide on what side I am on for that life is a show and I'm here to further the plot with my own talents that were given to me or I maded. But before I end this I let you know something. Even I do not know what's beneath my masks for that I can not see what kind of person I am becoming Only those I know and care for can see that. I should add that one more will see but that one I will find or maybe that one person will find me and When she does I will no longer be able to hide or keep any disguise because she will be able to see right through them. With that said and done I will keep on with my path in life even if I am alone. I am what I am and that's about it.

Poem 4 [ Door of Change]

by me

To feel the warmth of others that you have never met before until now is something rare. To cried and laugh because you care is a wonderful feeling that does not die but lasts forever just like love or time itself. What I am saying is most people don't experience those things because most people stay within their limits never furthering their own adventure. They stay within the one room never opening the door to the next. To what the next room is depends on the person it could be pain that lessons are learned from, joy that creates eternal memories, or maybe the difference between what's good and what's right or vice versus. No one truly knows what happens when that door is opened yet the best part about that door is you can have others to go with you when you open that door. So don't be afraid to open that door because you think you will be alone. You are never truly alone for that there will always be that one person who guilds you from the darkness into the light from hardships to great laughs there will be always someone there to be with you always when you journey through that door.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby SyntheticAngel » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:20 am

... thats hot, dude. those are really great poems.

Postby Lord and Master » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:01 pm

Holy shit. Those were totally wicked.
Shockro wrote:Theme song
Lord and Master, he's such a bastard but when a girl's in trouble he'll be there on the double.
Lord and Master, he's the one! Who will be shunned in the great land of fun.
Repeat**
Lord and Master, he's such a bastard but when a girl's in trouble he will be there on the double

Zakurus Dreadful's poems Update: 8/13

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:48 pm

[Poem 5] Pieces

By: me

When I look at myself in the mirror I see myself missing a piece like I am an incomplete puzzle. For every experence I had I gained another piece of this puzzle as In a way I am rebuilting myself or upgrading myself. " What am I ?" is often a question I ask myself. Why am I different from everyone else ? It is because of that one missing piece I haven't found yet. I tend to wonder what that piece could be . There are times I have my suspensions about that piece. That maybe that piece isn't from an experence or a memory but from a person of the opposite sex. I wonder if I will find this person or will this person find me. Many Questions are still on the horizon the unanswered questions of the past as well as the questions that has yet to come.

[Poem 6] The Miniscule Epic

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. A line I can never forget for that each ending is actually a new begining of a better story. A story that I know will happen to me more so than before for that I feel it's presense. It's grows stronger each hour of each day as I age. To what this story is about or what kind of genre it is I know not of I can only live it with my memories, hopes, and dreams. The only way the story ends is when I am dead or if my spirit is shattered yet that will never happen for that I shall not be in the waiting room of oblivion. There is no end to me if my dreams become a reality. Time is infinite my life is not . Yet when it all ends It will be my and my alone decision.

[Poem 7] Thought of Life

The Hardest Decisions anyone will ever make are the ones that invole that person's Life, Love, and Morals. That is what makes us different from each other. It's what makes us cold, distance, heroic, and kind. I am the fool who still has hope and does not see the world as cold as ice because I still believe in a balance of good and evil. I guess it's odd that I have these ideals since most people think I am a mad scientist which is ironic because I want to help people and I have an evil chuckle. My future I haven't picked yet since there is still a tomorrow however that shall not last. When I finally make my decision I will not regret it or change it since I must on my own walk my own path.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Kyuu » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:05 pm

Nice. I like them. Ever considered trying to write a song?

Mine are okay.

Some are on my site if you really want to check them out

Re: Zakurus Dreadful's poems Update: 8/13

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:45 pm

Excellent stuff there Kyuu.

Now heres a update.

[Poem 8] In Bed

by:me

In bed is where I sleep with the dreams of going somewhere and nowhere depends on where I sleep in bed. In Bed, In Bed, that's what I said but the question is what kind of dream I will have in bed. Will the dream be good or Will the dream be bad that is the question that I have. So I must think and wonder as I lay in bed but I am afriad I can't say what it will be when I am in bed. So I won't know what it will be unless I am in bed and no longer awake in bed. Close my eyes I will in bed. Shut off the mind I shall in bed. Maybe I might remember the dream that I had when I was in bed or maybe I won't. I won't know untill tomorrow when I awake up from the dream to find myself in bed.
More Robots

Postby Lord and Master » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:31 pm

Wow!
Shockro wrote:Theme song
Lord and Master, he's such a bastard but when a girl's in trouble he'll be there on the double.
Lord and Master, he's the one! Who will be shunned in the great land of fun.
Repeat**
Lord and Master, he's such a bastard but when a girl's in trouble he will be there on the double

Re: Zakurus Dreadful's Poems and Stories Update: 2/22

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:51 pm

Jack's Tale ( My way with Jack and the beanstalk)

Chapter 1 < Beanstalk >

Sometimes I wonder what I did in my past life to deserve a life like this. There is no green grass, no endless supply of water, or bountiful supply of vegetation. I feel sorry for my mother to have a son like me for that we have only so many resources left. I continue to watch out for sand dunes and sand traps in the desert as I drive this beat up pick up truck of mine. The pick up truck is a rusted pile of junk with most of the originally painting gone. The right headlight was cracked while the left was missing. The hatch was barely attached as it clanked and clashed each time we would hit a bump. Old Milky White was in the back, she was our only cow and the only way we could make money. Milky White is so old that I had to create cybernetic replacement parts for her. Its times like these that I wish life were easier. The next town is in a few miles so hopefully they still have the equipment that I asked for. Its seems that the joints in Milky White's right leg have rusted again. This goes without saying but I knew this was going to happen. When working with scrap you'll only get crap in the end. Eventually we arrived in the town of Orks, a dusty and dirty place filled with all kinds of people. Some good , some bad, yet It didn't matter to me it was the only place that was nearby that sells cheap parts. I parked my pick up truck near "Chucks come and get it parts!" which was a run down building that should of been closed years ago. I opened the door and slowly gotten out of my vehicle. I then told Milky White I'll be gone for while but a cold chill runs down my neck.

"Good Evening young sir! Interesting truck you have there." said the man behind me. I turned around and to my horrors I discovered a giant man wearing a black cloak with a white mask on his face.

" Um yeah, did all the repairs myself." I said to the masked man.

" I noticed." said the masked man as he moved closer to me. His cloak was a bit torn and moved on it's own as if it were alive. The eyes were sharp on the mask and the way he moved closer made me step back.

"You want riches? Yes?" asked the masked man.

"Yeah I guess." I answered. I wanted to get back into my truck and drive away but a part of me wanted to see where this masked man was going with this. A metallic claw comes out of the cloak holding a mysterious canister.

"With this you shall what you desire." said the masked man.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

" Only your cow." answered the masked man.

" Hell no! That's all we have left!" I shouted with anger but before I realized it the masked man was in my face.

" To gain something important you must equally lose something important. That is the law of the cosmos." said the masked man. I looked at the canister then at Milky White and I started to laugh.

" Haha! Do you really take me for a fool." I said " Like a little canister like that could possibility have what I desire." . The cloak man now reveals two claws as he opens the canister to pour a little liquid on the ground. The liquid was green and slimy and was quickly absorbed into the sandy ground.

" Yeah that was really impressive." I said in a sarcastic way.

" Hush and watch! "said the irked masked man.

I continued to stare at the ground feeling like I've wasted too much of my time, time I shall never get back but to my surprise a rose with blue petals arose from the sandy ground. I couldn't believe my eyes as a miracle was just unfolded. I looked up and said " You have a deal !" but The masked man was no longer there. I then looked towards the truck and saw that Milky White was missing as well. I thought Milky White was resting so I rushed to the back of my truck but what I discovered was the canister that the masked man had. Apparently the deal was already made so I went to the driver's chair and called it a day. I drove home alone that night thinking did I make the right choice. To my mother when I told her she screamed and yelled saying how could she of raised a stupid fool. I tried to show her the wonders but she grabbed the canister right out of my hands and tossed it out the window. I became angry and frustrated so I decided that this was enough. I rushed back to my room and slammed the door tight. Enough was enough I thought to myself as I went to my bed and fell asleep fast yet while I slept new things were beginning to happen. I awaken the next morning to bangs on the door and screams from my mother saying " Look Jack Look! Look outside to the new life we have."

"No way!" I said as I leaped from my bed and rushed over to my window. I saw only green and plants as far as I can see. I also spotted a huge beanstalk that pierced the clouds on this cloudy day. I rushed over outside as fast as I could over to the garage taking with me my pick ax, my work gloves, and some rope. I decided to scale this beanstalk to see the very top. My mother scolded me but I didn't care this was a once in a lifetime moment that couldn't be wasted. Other then my mother watching me climb the beanstalk I felt another set of eyes that were watching me but I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. After awhile I reached the clouds, they were thick and wet yet I still continued to climb. I climbed and I climbed until I reached the very top of the beanstalk but when I got there I couldn't believe my eyes. For that next to the beanstalk was a flying fortress. I've heard rumors of a steel castle in the sky yet I assume those rumors were tales spun by drunken men and crazed lunatics. This castle of steel was made by the finest of metals as the light from the sun shined off it. There were many cannons on this fortress some were on the platform and some were on the castle. I jumped from the beanstalk and landed on the platform nearby. My legs felt a little wobbly so I fell on my ass. I was exhausted from the climb so I just laid there too tired to move and too tired to keep my eyes open. The last thing I heard before I went unconscious was a cold and metallic voice saying " We found the intruder Sir! He seems to be a kid.". I awaken a few hours later to a shake and someone shouting "Are you alive?!". I opened my eyes slowly to see another person wearing a mask hovering over me. It wasn't the same person as before because the voice was different and she wasn't wearing a cloak like he did. I sat up and slowly looked around the room, apparently I was in a cell made of steel with a glass door. Within this cell was my mysterious cell mate who was dressed in rags and wearing a silver mask.

" Oh good! your alive!" exclaimed the girl as she clapped her hands. I slowly stood up and shook my head.

"So where are we?" I asked.

"Cell Block 01 in the highest chamber of the castle." she answered.

" Oh ok, I wasn't expecting a full answer but thank you anyways. That was somewhat helpful." I replied as I studied the structure of the room.

" Your Welcome! Hehe!" she said as she giggled. I sat on the bed that was in the room and set my right leg on top of my left leg. She sat next to me as was very curious on what I was doing. Yet while she watched I was trying to find the locks that were on my right boot.

" What are you doing?" she asked.

" Well, once in awhile I would forget my tool box. So I built myself a secondary tool box in my boots incase I would forget again. I didn't think it would come in handy for a situation like this." I answered as I found the two locks. The boot opens exposing my tool box within this right boot. I took out my sonic drill and restored my boot back to normal. I then got off the bed and went by my mysterious cell mate.

" Wow!" she exclaimed.

" First thing first, let's remove that mask of yours. I assume it's not that very pleasant." I said as I used my sonic drill on her mask. "So have you ever tried to escape?" I questioned as I worked on her silver mask.

" Yes, several times to be exact. Each time ended in failure through but I keep trying." she answered " Thank you for helping me rid of my mask but don't you think it is unwise to help someone you don't know."

" It is, I know, but I can't help it. Whenever I get that feeling that I need to help someone I never think of the consequences. It's just the way I am and I can't change that no matter what I do. There that should do it." I said as I turned off the sonic drill and as soon as I did the mask came off.

" Alright, so how does it wow!." I said as I was amazed by her beauty.

" Feel? I feel great thank you." she answered as I failed to end my sentence.

I shook my head trying to regain my disposition.

" Holy cow! I can't believe it! Damn she is fine! Good thing I'm thinking this then saying it! " I said outloud.

" You ok?" she asked with a smile.

" No, I mean yes, wait what was the question again? Arrggh! nevermind we should be focusing on escaping now!" I said frantically as I quickly rushed over to the glass door to hide my blushing face.

I switch the sonic drill to the heat drill without thinking and began to work on opening the door. While I worked on the glass door she asked me a question " Who are you ?"

" I'm Jack and you ?" I asked as I worked on making a circular door.

"Well I'm Harp." she answered.

" Well it's a pleasure to meet you Harp. So are you ready to try and escape again ?" I asked as I pushed the circular piece of glass onto the floor. The piece of glass shatters and surprisingly the security alerts don't go off. We both escaped from the cell and started to run.

" For them to just capture you must mean your very important to them. Any reason why?" I questioned as I ran with her.

" Well I was made to be a pilot for one the giants." answered Harp.

" The giants? No way! Not another rumor turned true. So there are really giants in the sky." I said. We opened the door at the end of the hallway to discover two guards.

"Close your ears quickly!" yelled Harp. I did as she commanded but I didn't truly understood why until I saw the guards fall on their faces. She pulled my right arm and we began to run again.

" So what did you do?" I asked as I ran with her. She was very beautiful with her very light blond hair and deep blue eyes. In a way she has the looks of a goddess.

"Oh just a little lullaby, they shall be fine. Us on the other hand have a long way to go." she answered

"Hopefully you know where your going." I said as we finally encountered some stairs.

If we encountered more soldiers on the way Harp would sing her little song putting them to rest. At the end of the stairs we reached a very strange room filled with all sorts of computers and monitors. On a table that was in the center of the room was a huge glowing golden egg. I don't know why but I had to have it.

" Um I wouldn't do that if I were you." said Harp as she caught me in the act of stealing the golden egg.

" Sorry !" I said as I slowly backed away from the egg.

"At least let me turn off the security." said Harp with a smile as she walked over to the panel near the table. I guess I missed that since my greed took over.

"Wait your helping me?" I asked as I was surprised by her actions.

"Sure, since you did help me. Plus that's technically my little brother." answered Harp as she shut off the security. I grabbed the golden egg but as soon as I did something in my head clicked and then I saw something. Something that I couldn't of possibility of seen since there was no windows in the room. It was a giant metallic fist heading straight for this room.

"Get Down!" I screamed as I quickly grabbed Harp. There was a sudden crash as a metal fist that I saw earlier just smashed it's way through this room.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright Harp?!" I asked frantically.

"Relax Jack, I'm fine but right now we need to get out of here." said Harp.

" Good Point!" I said as we both started to run again and as soon as we did the giant fist would follow us.

" So has this happened to you before ?!" I shouted.

" No! This is new!" shouted Harp.

"Just perfect ! Just fricking perfect!" I added as we finally reached the end of the hallway but as we did the metal fist was gone. There was no longer the sound of twisting metal behind us.

" Never a good sign when the giant metal fist is gone." I said as we kept running. Suddenly the giant fist crash through the roof causing an explosion that send me and Harp flying in the air. We finally escaped the castle but like the old saying out the frying pan into the fire. We crash landed on the platform because of the explosion. Harp was still down and I was barely able to stand up myself. The Giant was looming over us as it takes out it's giant right arm out of the rubble. The giant stood up straight readying it's self for another attack. The color of the armor on this giant was blue and it had blue flames around it's fists. On the right forearm of this giant was the insignia of the number 02 while the left forearm had the insignia of a Huge G with a shield and sword behind it. The giant let out some stream before it began it's assault upon us. It raised it's right fist in the air and targeted Harp. I got up as quickly as I could but no matter how fast I could get to Harp the fist would already have crushed her. I was angered by this and blinded by my rage that nothing else mattered to me any more. I didn't care if I would die here as long as I died trying to save my friend that would've been alright to me. My head clicked again but this time it was different. Everything was moving slowly than usual the giant's fist was moving at a snail's pace as I ran over to Harp. As soon as I moved her the fist slammed into the platform.

" Jack ?" asked Harp.

" Just rest Harp. Everything will be alright." I said as I sat her down on the platform away from harm. I don't know what I looked like at that moment but from what Harp told me I was wearing a black and red armor. The only thing I saw right now was my enemy and that enemy had to fall no matter what it takes. One shall stand, One shall fall were the only thoughts that raced acrossed my brain. I charged forward while the giant's right fist was still stuck in the platform. I jumped and landed on the right arm and continued my charge. If like instinct I reached behind my back and pull out my pole arm. I started to spin my pole arm as I was running up the right arm of the giant and as soon as I reached the shoulder I pointed the blade of my pole arm and stabbed the giant's head. The blade of the pole arm pierce right through the armor but It wasn't enough for me. My right fist felt like it was on fire so I let go of the pole arm that was stuck in the Giant's head. I stepped back as my right fist was bursting with energy I charged forward and punched the pole arm sending it deeper into the giant's head as far as the pole arm could go. I then crossed my arms as quickly as I could as the head of the giant exploded sending me straight into the air " Arrrrgggh!!!" I screamed. I missed the platform by an inch as I begin to free fall back to the earth. My shoulders open firing chains with hooks at the ends at the edge of the platform. The hooks pierced right through the edge of the platform like a grapple hook preventing me from crash landing to the ground. My shoulders start to reel up the chains getting me closer and closer to the platform. As soon as I reached the edge I grabbed for it myself and climb onto the platform myself.

"Ohhhhh! That was fun but I wouldn't want to do it again." I said as I struggled to stand up again and ran towards Harp. As soon as I picked up Harp the whole Fortress was beginning to explode so without thinking I jumped off the fortress.

" That wasn't smart! Yarr!!!!" I screamed as I began to fall again but this time the jets in my back and legs kicked in slowing my descent.

" What the hell am I wearing?!" I shouted.

" Could you be more quiet?" asked Harp.

" Oh sorry about that." I said quietly as I landed. I watched the burning Flying Fortress fly straight into the beanstalk. In a way this seems like it's the end of my adventure but I truly don't believe that. This was only the beginning of my adventure and I can't wait for the next chapter.
More Robots

Return to Literature