Abel's Fiction

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Abel's Fiction

Postby Abel the 16th » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:49 pm

I started an account at http://www.fictionpress.com under the pen name Abel Sedecim a while back. Today I started a story called The House on Grease Hill. It's a supernatural drama about a group of supernatural teens that go journeying into the inner workings of a haunted house. So far I only have the Forward and Part 1 of Chapter 1, but I'll update it ASAP, but please read and review por favor. Believe it or not, it's based on an abstract dream I have about a few nights ago, then I decided it was so wierd and good I should write a story based on it. With little creativity I believe I made it into a pretty comprable story which I may be tempted to actually finish. I would have prefered to draw some illistration, but I can't draw for jack. I wish I could though *sigh* Oh well, try to let imagination fill in the gaps and I hope you enjoy. ^_^
Last edited by Abel the 16th on Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
-There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
US author & satirist (1842 - 1914)

Postby Vulcan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:47 pm

Start it then

Postby Hambone » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:06 pm

Cool, I always wanted to find a site like this.

Postby Abel the 16th » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:36 pm

(Ignore)
Last edited by Abel the 16th on Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
-There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.

Re: Abel's Fiction

Postby Abel the 16th » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:50 am

I update the story, so Part 2 of Chapter 1 is now UP. Please read and tell me what you think about it. This one is a little bit more action oriented than the last part, but I think I did a to technical job of depicting the fight scenes. I don't know? Regardless please Enjoy.

P.S. Does anyone think I should post the story direct or is it working out find with the link?

Re: Abel's Fiction

Postby Abel the 16th » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 pm

Chapter 1 is now Complete. Just click on the link provide.

The House on Grease Hill
Chapter 1: To the Haunted House We Go

I think I'm going to start updating by full chapter completion instead of by partial completetion. Chapter 2 is coming soon.

Return to Literature