Re: Ranger and the Demons (The MD's first story)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Ranger and the Demons (The MD's first story)

Postby Material Defender » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:35 pm

The Ranger and the Demons

In the empire of Nevar there were many threats to its security. One threat was a group of bandits known as the Dark Falcons. They often preyed upon the best caravans and even sacked frontier villages. One village by the name of Bexus near the great desert of Kahresh, which bordered the empire on its eastern side, was attacked by these bandits but out of the desert came a man with a great bow and a claymore of the finest metals. He picked off these bandits one by one until they discovered him. The 5 remaining bandits attacked him but he got one with his arrows and was able to kill 3 others with the reach of his claymore over their short swords. The bandit lord was a proven swordsman but against the great skill of this man he stood no chance as he brought him to the ground with a swift stroke across his chest.
The people of the village went out to see their savior. He was well tanned from his journey across the desert, he carried a scar on his left cheek, and he wore a thick leather shirt and pants that seemed to be his armor. When asked of his name he replied, “I do not remember my name. It has been so long since I even seen other people.â€

Postby Vulcan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:45 pm

Finaly a first story.

Return to Literature