Fic:Project F.I.V.E-The aftermath(Always read the first post

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Fic:Project F.I.V.E-The aftermath(Always read the first post

Postby Calvin » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:27 am

I'll be Making A fic now thank you very much...

Project F.I.V.E-The aftermath

Prolouge:"The aftermath"

With the final flames of the Legion extenguished. And the sacrifice of Totos. Mankind was finally allowed to Continue life as they knew it. The Sunken islands began to rise from the sea. Thus Mankind Continued for 1000 years. And the Legion became nothing more than A myth. Untill one day, from the Depths of the Ocean. Lucifer's Palace began to Rise from the ocean once more. And Standing at the northern most bastion whe're He killed Lucifer him self. Stood Totos. But he seemed slightly different...

Chapter 1:"The Return of Totos"

The warrior Totos was indeed standing on the Nothern most bastion of the Demonic Fortress... But... The're was an evil glint in his eyes. Even 1000 years after his death Totos Hadn't aged A day... After the Island that suported the fortress had risen completly from the Ocean. Totos Drew his sword. He pointed it at an island, And slashed his sword downward. He smirked evily as the island Began to sink.Totos had indeed become that which he worked so hard to destroy 1000 years ago.

Chapter 2:"Return of The Legion"

A Black cloud Appears over the Now Decrepit Tower near the ruins of Kliff town. Gafigorian's broken body began to Stir. the decayed flesh began to regrow. The Demon Took A breath of the Tower's Stale air.
"Why have I been revived? What it this?"Gafigorian Said out loud. "Hum. So... The man that Killed me has brought me back. Foolish Totos..."Gafigorian Thought.

At that time Far north on A frozen contienent. The Body of Frost had been Quite well preserved. The Legion's Ice Knight began to Stir Once more. The Ice that incased his body Shattered and as if nothing happened Frost Resumed his position at Snohead.

The Seas became rough. Arados Cadre of the wather lived again...

The earth began to Quake in the east. Oritos Cadre of the land and Flames have Returned from his Magma incasement.

And finally the Cadres of The Sky Revived. Thunder... And, Storm...

And once again. The world was in Chaos.

Chapter 3:"Back to Stalwart"

As these things we're happening A young man awoke in his home on Stalwart island. Though the young man didn't realize it He was the decendant of Aris. An Enigmatic Scorceress Who Traveled with Totos near the End of His Journey. He look out the Window. It was still dark... But he saw off in the distance. An Island Sinking into the Ocean. "Oh god... Could the legend really be true?"The Young man Thought to himself. "no... Lucifer couldn't have been..." He said out loud as he turned away from the window. He lit A Candle and Set it on his desk. He Then Pulled A dusty book from under his bed. And began to read it. "It's can't be... Could the book really be true?"He Thought. "Gah... Maybe i was just seeing things..."He said as he walked over to the window to see if it was just A halucination. It wasn't... He collapsed to his knees. "Okay Karos... You didn't just see what you thought you saw..."He muttered to himself.

I'll work on [Chapter 4:Lucifer's Plight] Tommorow.
Last edited by Calvin on Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Current Mood:Homicidal
Current wpm:97
Currently Playing:
Cali was right... Ye old SNAFU hurts my eyes.

Dave: "Calvin your sig an avatar were a bit too big. I had to get rid of them. Plz find something smaller thanks."

Postby GridsNaranek » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:28 am

this to do with the doujin?
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Calvin » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:30 am

Griddles wrote:this to do with the doujin?

What does Mandy's fic have to do with to doujin?
Currently Playing:

Dave: "Calvin your sig an avatar were a bit too big. I had to get rid of them. Plz find something smaller thanks."

Postby GridsNaranek » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:37 am

Touche
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Calvin » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:43 am

I neglected to mention something... This Fic is Based on A Work in Progress RM2k Project Known as Project F.I.V.E

I've been working on it for sevral months and it's about 10% done.

Please Critiuqe.
Currently Playing:

Postby Mauser » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:58 am

just to clarify, Prolouge means before and Epilouge means after right?
I am NOT insane!

"I wanna be a mongoose"

Postby Calvin » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:02 am

yeah It does.
Currently Playing:

Postby Rival » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:57 am

Griddles wrote:this to do with the doujin?

It's okay Griddles, you guys can post any fic you want here, as long as it's not offensive. It doesn't have to be about the world of the PPGD.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Mauser » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:34 pm

i think the best part of this thread so far was when Griddles said "Touche"

don't know why just thought that was funny as hell,(probably since I was thinking the same thing).
I am NOT insane!

"I wanna be a mongoose"

Postby Calvin » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:55 pm

Ah... So the Fic Sucks then?
You know... Rome wasn't built in A day...
lol

Ah well... I'm gonna keep it alive in here.
Currently Playing:

Return to Literature