My fanfiction: The Perfect Little Girl

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby PSI » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:38 pm

Good so far....
"I am the darkness....."

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:37 am

Next bit. Pivotal moment!

I growled. Had something gone wrong with her vocal subroutines? I would have the computer run a diagnostic later. For now I was glad she hadn't cooked herself yet. But she just kept staring at me. The hair that fell across her eyes did not obstruct my view of those two large, round irises, their angelic gaze focused on me. I had never felt so uncomfortable. Never. Her lips remained parted, her eyes remained wide. It shouldn't take this long for something so advanced to comprehend what she was seeing! What had I done wrong now? She had hardly moved, she wouldn't talk, and now she was staring at me! Somehow, I felt it better when Barasia shorted out. At least I knew the problem then. Had it not been for faulty circuits, she would have lived. Barasia would have lived. I can still see her, her skin slightly tanner than the usual PPG, her jet hair curling forward down the sides of her face, the small ponytail at the back of her head held in place by a small blue band with ornate sphere-like things adorning it. Her black dress with its stripe of silver... Her dark eyes... so mysterious and deep. She had been worth building, despite her short life. Now, all I'm left with is a mindless, staring, useless contraption which won't DO anything! All she did was stand there, silent and unmoving! What the hell is WRONG with you, I screamed in my mind. I hissed. Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Why is all my hard work put to waste? Why does fate shovel failure in my face? Why did I even bother creating this piece of-

"Daddy?"
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Steven M » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:07 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

*short-circuits due to the kawaii overload*

Nya! Pivotal moment indeed. Excellent work.
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:18 am

Hahaha

My god...

She... she spoke... she spoke to me. She said her first word. She called me... what did she call me?

Her lips moved again, "Are you daddy?" she asked, her voice soft, authentic, unmechanised... nothing like the girl I had imagined would spawn from this creation.

Daddy... She had called me 'daddy'....

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Steven M » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:21 am

It's the feeling that every father has when their child speaks a first word...

Only in this case we have a shape-shifting supervillain intending to kill little children but, you know, the love is there. *thumbs up*
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:30 am

That it is

Added after 5 minutes:

I suddenly felt something unlike anything I had ever felt before in my life. A powerful emotion that I had thought I had long banished from my being. Something that could only be unlocked by the most extreme of moments. Something that overpowered me at that moment to the point at which nothing else seemed to matter except the little angel in front of me. A powerful emotion. A human emotion.

They call it... love.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Mauser » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:12 pm

.....well that means either X was originally human or somthing like it...

don't stop now!
I am NOT insane!

"I wanna be a mongoose"

Postby PSI » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:16 pm

Good job....

Heh....

Keep it up....
"I am the darkness....."

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:57 pm

We're VERY close to the end now.

I spoke, finally, the girl staring back at me expecting an answer. I had created her, and now she wanted daddy. Who better than me? "Yes... yes, Bell... I'm daddy."

A smile broke out on the gynoid's young, smooth, blemishless face, her eyes remaining wide as though she had found the one thing she had sought all her life. In a way, she had. She dashed up to me with frightening speed and threw herself into my arms before I could react. She hugged me, her grip around my orange shoulders firm. She stared up into my face, into the three yellow eyes that were upon it, and said, "Daddy... what's going on?"

My arms found their way around her small form, supporting her firmly. There was much I had to tell her... "Come Bell... I will explain everything..."

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Mauser » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:04 pm

aww how cute....
I am NOT insane!

"I wanna be a mongoose"

Postby PSI » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:20 pm

Heh....
"I am the darkness....."

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:43 pm

This is it, guys. This is the end.

I carried her back into Black Eden, and began to explain to her who I was. She understood everything, and learned so quickly it surprised even me. I never thought I would truly succeed; that this was just a pointless venture by a man who had spent too long devising and not enough time actually doing. But no... it had worked. It had WORKED!

With the arrival of the Cluster representitives at any time, it surprised me how little I cared about them anymore. They were just minions whom I had granted my service. Misguided, hapless fools who would probably end up squashed beneath the foot of those three little girls, or any other superhero out there. Then there was the little matter with the Irkens. I heard they were sending a young member of their race, an individual named Zim. Another young mind, not tempered with the scars of battles gone by and priceless experience. Another rookie who would probably end up killed in some pointless invasion plan.

No. I would help them, but they didn't matter. I had Bell. She had me. We both had our plans for each other as well as plans for this miserable little world. I knew science had its limits. It was common knowledge for a person like me. Yet, when utilised properly, I knew science to be a powerful tool. Now, I am no longer alone in my partially-constructed abode in Black Eden. My dream had been realised. Now, it was on to bigger things. I would never be called a fool again, I would NEVER see the likes of Utonium shame me again, and I most certainly will NOT stop until this world is mine, and until those three little girls lie, helpless, at my feet.

Without Bell, that wouldn't be possible. But now it is. It had long been said that the greatest creation is life itself. I do not disagree. However, it is from which that life was born that makes it great, and depending on how that life is made, how it works, what it is made from, its strengths, weaknesses, abilities... that make it as complex, as amazing, and as terrifying as it can be. Utonium was wrong. Life is not just about flesh, blood, bones and oxygen. You cannot create superior life from sugar, spice and the odd plush toy, along with a dollop of the X isotope. No! Bell proves him wrong. She is everything the Powerpuffs are not, and she will prove it to them personally. Utonium was a fool, a misguided clutz who happened to do something impressive through sheer coincidence. I will have my revenge for the fool he made out of me, and I will show him what the TRUE meaning of superior life is!

All this could only be possible with Bell. She would smile at me, laugh, scheme and train with me, too. Soon she would be ready. Soon the world would know what it really means to be superior. Everyone would know that she is...

The perfect little girl.

Story by: Matt Gridley

Bell and X by: Bleedman
PPG doujin storyline by: Bleedman

Well, that's that. Leave any comments you wish, as well as ideas for stories regarding the doujin that you might wanna see. Hope you enjoyed this!

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Mauser » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:59 pm

I'd like to see more back story on utonium and Dr. X
I am NOT insane!

"I wanna be a mongoose"

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:28 pm

I'm afraid I know little to nothing about their history, only that they're connected in some way. I'll think about it, though.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PSI » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:43 pm

Nice....

Refer to other comments....

I would only be restating things here....

All in all, excellent....
"I am the darkness....."

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:47 pm

Black and White is sorta like a sequel. It'll be more intense tho, with loss... and the return of a familiar face...

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby PSI » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:24 pm

I will make a point to read it....

Good job....
"I am the darkness....."

Postby GridsNaranek » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:53 pm

Glad you've all enjoyed this fic. Feel free to leave any closing comments!

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby AnimemanY2K » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:53 am

*gives round of aplause*

very nice I gotta say that was really well written I just read the whole thing in the space of about twenty minutes
favourite tv character quote:
"I'm gonna get 24th century on his ass!"
robot cop futurama.

Postby GridsNaranek » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:25 pm

Cool. Seriously, though, my new fic (Balck & White) isn't receiving that much attention, even though there is gonna be a helluva lot more action in that one. Please guys, go check it out and leave your feedback so I can update it.

Glad you liked this one, Animeman

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Trojan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:52 am

Good Stuff C ya at school

Added after 4 minutes:

By the way Black and White rocks
( sugestion anyone reading this go check it out)
Gir: YAY!
Zim: No Gir, that's bad!
Gir: YAY!

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:55 am

Thanks, Chris!

This fic is currently being uploaded on the other PPGD forum, which can be accessed by the banner in my sig.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Vulcan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:45 pm

You started this again?

Postby Midori » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:48 am

Yay Good Fic Sir Griddles.
ImageClick it to make Rin Appear. Meltdown ImageClick it to make Miku Appear. Love is War.

Previous

Return to Literature