Nightmare Soul on SNAFU

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Nightmare Soul on SNAFU

Postby WesleyInc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 pm

This is a story I originally posted on wattpad.

Nightmare Soul!

Intro:

Hey, my name is Soul X. My last name is X 'cause I have no last name. Scary as it sounds, I'm really trying to save my country, the world, even the universe from a monster known as Satin X, my brother. He is known to be the nightmare I must defeat.

Nightmare Soul: the complete saga

nightmare SOUL

By: Colin Wesley Palmer

//Copyright Wesley Inc 2013 - 2014//

Prologue:

Soul. Soul. So-o-o-o-oul. Soul, that is my name. Soul X to be precise. Do you know why some boy with wings, a creepy mask on, a long blue and red sword, and a blue coat and hat on that has for some reason traveled down to Earth for? Im a angle. A angle of your happiest nightmares, and do you know what angles do? They save the world. And me? I have came to stop my evil brother from destroying the earth and turning the Earth into his own post-apocalyptic world. My brothers name? Well... lets just say his name is SATIN.

Part 1:

Vroom... BOOM!!!

... Two months later...

''Beep Beep Be-" went the alarm. "Morning." I said to my self. "Ah, soul seems like you actually got yourself some raccoon!" I said. It was two months after that fateful day when my planet, Xanos, exploded. It happened because of my evil brother, Sarin (even know the Earth word coincidentally is Satin. Haha.), has betrayed the Xanians, my people, and became the emperor of our enemies, the Tallians, from planet Tallinx. He even killed my mother, Pailin, and our father, Timken. We have no idea where our princess sister went. Some say she died. Some say she lived. Who Knows. Her name was Viola.

I soon went to fly over to the park to relax until... It happened.

PART 2:

So... girls... human girls... okay... lets just cut to the chase.

So, I was flying to the park down the road until I saw a free bench. Very nice looking too. So I flew down behind a tree and walked over to the bench. No one knew I had wings until there was one geeky little girl. She was really a teen and turns out I could trust her. It... just took me some time. Her name was Demi. "wait... hold on... what do you want kid." I said. She then said... "Can I be your partner?"

You know what... That was when I flipped out.

"wait... you saw my wings!?!" she then shook her head yes. That... That is the part I had no idea what to say.

until something else appeared... my evil brother's space craft. Oh. Crap.

PART 3:

Ugh! Why me!?!? Do I really have to deal with a annoying human on one hand and my annoying evil baron brother on the other!?! Sometimes, I just hate my life...

"Brother!!!" I screamed. "Hello. Sibling." He said with a smirk. That time, I knew I had to leave.

(... I just hate him ...) "HUMAN CHILD DEMI... COME ON WE GOTTA GO!!!" Soon, Demi latched on my foot and we luckily escaped my brother's Starcraft.

I knew this was a terrible idea to take her with me but I just can't leaver left to die.

Too bad we have to out

PART 4:

"OH GOD! OH GOD!!!" I said to myself. " Please tell me I won't be screwed!!!" "Wait... my house... we could camp their and that could be a place where we could hide!" Said Demi. "Huh. Guess the human is useful." Thought Soul. "Hang on!!!"
He said to Demi while flying on soul, with Soul's wings spread out farther. Soon, Soul started flying at hyper speed. "Yahoo!" Said Soul flying. Demi then told Soul where the directions to her house is. Soul started to fly into a forest and then once their enemies lost them, they went back on the path to the house. Thank the women.

PART 5:

"Phew! Here at last!" Said Soul. The duo soon came inside of the house, and as soon as they did, a man asked, "Demi, who is this man?" Then Soul asked Demi, "Demi, who is this man?"
"Soul, meet my boyfriend, Rick. Rick, meet my alien friend, Soul." Said Demi. "Demi, did you just say ALIEN!?!" "Rick, I'll explain later."
Said Demi. "Wow Demi, I had no idea that human boys are so... immature..."
"Soul!!!" Said Demi. "Alright, alright, I'll tell you what happened...

PART 6:

" ... So that is how I ended up here and what I have been doing." Said Soul when he was done telling the story. "Hey, Soul... how did you end up on earth?" Said Demi. "..." Soul mumbled. "Soul, it's okay if you don't want to tell us-" said Demi. "IT WAS THE GREAT WAR." Soul roared. "The Great War began on the splendid planet Xanos. It was a beautiful day, until the Xanians were randomly under attack. Turns out it was the Tallians. The surprise was that it was my brother leading the army of Tallians. On my day of crowning. I was being crowned prince and my sister was being crowned princess. The problem was that my brother was not being crowned anything since he was the youngest. And he wanted Revenge. Thankfully I survived. I escaped and took off and landed on Earth. Although, some stories say that my sister survived the explosion on our planet and took others with her. Who knows. I escaped and landed on Earth. I'm now going to get some juice." When I was done, I saw the sad looks on Rick and Demi's faces. As soon as I got some juice, I walked to the door, opened it, and next thing you know, we're surrounded.

PART 7:

"Uh... guys... we got a major problem..." said Soul. "What's the matter Soul?" Said Demi. " Rick, lets go see - God. My God, there are millions of Tallians out there we got to Run!" Soon, Soul broke out his wings, Demi and Rick latched on to his hands, and they all took off. The problem was, there were millions of Tallians, so there was only one place they knew of to survive - it was the city. now they just have to out run the Tallians.

PART 8:

ZOOM!!!

"SOUL, THIS IS YOUR BROTHER, NOW IF YOU SURRENDER AND HELP ME DESTROY THIS UNIVERSE, I WILL LET YOU SURVIVE. WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE!?!?" Said Satin. "Really brother? You think I would actually join you for what did? You make me sick." Said Soul. "Demi, Rick, were getting out of here. Let's go!"

ZOOM!!!

"Smart boy. Too bad I have to kill him..." Said Satin...

PART 9:

"We're here." Said Rick. "Lets keep going." Soul added. Soul, Rick, and Demi had finally made it into the city, But they had one problem - a new home. Soon, after flying around a bit, they found a nice little shelter. It was a hotel. "Excuse me, but are there any free rooms and how much does it cost?" said Demi. "Yes. It is room 999-1 A. It is also free." Said the employe. "You are welcome to stay." Said the employe. Soon, Soul felt suspicious. "Strange. Room 999-1 A? Does not sound like a hotel room. There also seems to be a strange coincidences with eyes on all the doors and how they are shaped like triangles. I have a feeling my brother's human name also has to do with it. Hmm... wait... could it be... Oh god please no!" Said Soul. He knew what it meant. The room number was actually 666, sign of the devil. It also meant the hotel was to represent Hell and Satin - his brother - owned it. He had to tell his friends.

PART 10:

"Hey... Hey Rick and Demi... We need to get out of here now!" Soul whispered. "What's wrong Soul?" Demi said. "This is really actually my brothers hotel! 666? Remind you of anything?" "Oh god... I think your right! This hotel really belongs to your-" paused Demi. Another voice then said: "Me." A chill went up Soul's spine. Oh. Crud.

PART 11:

"Soul... Why did you have to be the one..." Said Satin. "I can't believe I have to chase you around for this... I mean, seriously? Why you..."
"Well you know what, Satin?" Soul said. "Screw you. I mean seriously, I mean, why these two? Can't you just let them go?" "No. I'm afraid I can't do that. For they know too much. I do have a quest for you my dear brother Soul. You three can live. For now. If, you can catch our dear... dear... Sister." Shoot. My sister or my friends. Damn.

PART 12:

Nightmare Soul ep.4

"Brother that is sick. She can't be alive! You are insane!" "No dear Soul, no. I'm actually alive." Another voice called. It was Soul's sister. Why. Just, why. "Soul, advise you to kill her -" Said Satin. "SHUT UP, SARIN! SHUT UP!" Soul screamed. "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT SOUL?!? I HAVE JUST PLANNED A WAR ON THIS PLANET, AND IF YOU DON'T KILL HER, YOU WILL BE SO VERY SORRY!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?! DO YOU!?! Satin screamed. Silence fell. Satin soon said to his guards, "Let them go." "Satin, you are sick. Demi, Rick, c'mon, were leaving. Oh, and sister, we are coming to protect you. Guys, lets go." The two nodded their head and took off. "Idiots." Satin said, "they have no idea that sister will wipe out every human and will replace them with ours."

PART 13:

Hey. Soul speaking. We soon flew across the city looking for a good army base to stop Satin, until one came across Soul's mind - Area Sigma. It is like Area 51, except more secret and for the more paranormal. Ever heard of Slender Man? Cthulhu? Plague Doctors? Moth Man? If you have heard of anything like that, it's for those kind of monsters. I know about this place because I've been there. Here's the story:

One time I was walking through the woods and a group of soldiers actually saw me wandering around. With my wings. And my mask. Little did I know that the group of men had actually shot a net at me and I fell to the ground. It's a rough life out there. Trust me. I soon woke up, and it turned out that I was kidnapped and now my memory was going to be erased and going to be put in prison. Until... The Tallians came. After all those times I kept telling the general, Storge, it finally worked he believed me. Now, as soon as soon we teamed up, my brother came in and we were about to die. Until we worked together to wipe out his entire army. Soon he was soon out numbered and flew off we soon became good friends. He let me free. Sometimes I would help him. So That is how I met him. Yup. That's the story!

PART 14:

So now after flying over the city, the gang finally made it to Area Sigma. "Where we heading?" Demi said. "To a place we can get the best help. Trust me." Said Soul. Demi looked down. "Wait... Hold on... Area Sigma? Wouldn't they kill you there?!?" "Let's just say I have good friends there."

As soon as they got to Area Sigma, they saw General Storge. Soul had high-fived Storge. Soul also got to meet Commander McLain and Captain Stern. Soul soon told them about his brother and now Soul was ready. the battle against his brother was about to begin. Here. We. Go.

PART 15:

Soul, Area Sigma, and the duo had now made it to the city.
The team entered the Hotel. When they went inside, it looked dark and mysterious. when they walked around they saw bodies on the floor and lights blinking. They also saw marks on the wall. One of them was extremely disturbing. It wrote: every single Tallinx... dead... ALL DEAD.
As soon as Soul entered Satin's room, it was empty except for that Satin... was DEAD. Soul soon read a note that said this:
"Soul... Join me... To destroy the entire planet... And replace every human with our species... Satin is now dead... After all that trouble... Trying to protect you from me... Idiot... Come... Join me... If not... Fight me... At our very planet... Let us meet... Again... Thank you." Soul clutched the note in his hand. Now he was out for revenge. "Guys... I'm going to my planet to fight my sister. Oh, and thanks for the help guys. Especially you, Demi for always believing in me. Thanks."

PART 16:

"Space. The final frontier. Xanos. MY final frontier." Soul said wearing a oxygen tank flying in to space. He had now made it to his planet. He was thinking to himself. All the times had on Earth. He was carrying his brother in his arms. He closed his eyes. He also thought about how he would fight his sister on his planet. He knew that if you were slain, you would be knocked straight into a black hole. Pretty serious, eh? he opened his eyes and saw his planet. He was here.

PART 17:

Soul entered the arena. "Will you join me? Or will you fight me?" Said Viola. "Fight you. I'll make sure you plead mercy." Soul said picking up his sword charging straight for her. Viola soon dodged the attack and swung straight forward at Soul. Soul soon paused. What could he do? All he has ever done was run. Like on his planet. Area Sigma. When he found Demi. Demi's house. The forest. The hotel. All he could do was run while his sister had trained for years. He could do nothing. Until... he thought of the perfect plan...

PART 18:

Viola soon made strike at Soul when he was thinking until he made a dodge for it. Viola's sword started to spin around. Soul had to find a way to stop this madness. Little did she know that Soul's running started to make a tornado. She did not care at all. She flew up. She started to spin herself. then she made a straight forward dive at soul. Then this was Soul's one shot at her - he jumped up at Viola and swung her sword to the ground. she also fell and Soul made a dive straight at Viola. Soon, Viola screamed and yelled, "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!" "Just what I wanted to hear." Said Soul knocking her into the black hole. He also threw his brother in there when he landed. Yes. Soul had done it. "If any of you ever come to take over Earth again... I will kick all of you silly little asses. Got it?" Said Soul flying back to Earth. Yes. He had truly done it. "My last adventure. I have saved the world. Yes."

THE
END.

Conclusion:

Dedicated to:
Dylan, my bro
Danny Diaz, my best friend #1
Sharae Scott, my best friend #2
Morgan Frost, former book writer
Regina, my sister
Juan Carlos, former friend
Justin, my dad
Denise, my mom
and all the other people who have supported me all the way.

Afterwards:

Soul worked for Area Sigma and now lives with Rick and Demi.

Demi and Rick got married.

General Storge now is Brigadier Storge.

But there is one more thing...

Sarin.
Is.
Still.
Alive.

NIGHTMARE HEART: COMING SOON.
Last edited by WesleyInc on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Even the smallest bit of ink, you can own a inc! WesleyInc!

I'm the little middle school kid that runs around on this forum. Did I mention I was extremely evil?
State alchemist irken Titan shifter demon and vocaloid fan

Re: Nightmare Soul on SNAFU

Postby WesleyInc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Oh yeah, before you make rude comments, this was when I was YOUNGER. Just saying. I just pasted it.
Last edited by WesleyInc on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm the little middle school kid that runs around on this forum. Did I mention I was extremely evil?

Postby Sigment » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:37 pm

There's a difference between "rude comments" and constructive criticism, Wesley. Just throwing that out there in case it comes up.

Try not to use emoticons in your literature. Also...
WesleyInc wrote:"Hello. Sibling. <smirk>" My brother said calmly.

In this specific case, try this instead.
"Hello, Sibling.", my brother said with a smirk.

I'd like to offer more advice, but I'm tired, have work to do, and plan to go see a movie.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby WesleyInc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:40 pm

It's fine if you throw criticism out there... i'm just saying this has not been edited in a long time.

Postby WesleyInc » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Come to think, I think I will start to edit it.

Postby WesleyInc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Alright! I just edited parts 1-3! Plus, I just added the COMPLETE STORY to it! :mrgreen:

Return to Literature