Thiamor: The World as it is - No Rating - Discussion

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Thiamor: The World as it is - No Rating - Discussion

Postby Thiamor » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:36 am

So my dream is to create stories and then to have them illustrated and as such I've been working on a series called Ghost/Eye (Geist/Auge) and it is being illustrated, and so we've decided to cut it short and end it where I've left off at, just to have it as a oneshot series to test how well it sells.

So while I'm on a break I've decided to start on another story, and this story will be a very wild series.

“It’s called "The World as it is" which is a fantasy/psychological thriller that takes place in a medium (in my story that is a world between all worlds, and a universe between universes) where this overseer teleports beings he feels are worthy yet disturbed, to fight it out to see if they deserve his prize.

The prize is how they can start their life over in any realm, world, universe they pick. It's not just knock the enemy out sort of thing, it's to kill them and remove their existence from their current "home".

The kicker in this series is that they could very well be teleported back unharmed, to their current home if they lost, but to make it where people actually thought about their actions in the fight and to not just let someone win, their entire existence is destroyed minus all the negative impacts their lives have thus wrought onto others in their world.

Plus based on their personalities, and their likes, wants, and needs, they overseer will bestow upon them special weapons and/ or abilities unique to only them. ”

Though I do want a weird plot twist in it and even if it's spoiling something in the future, I would still rather discuss this. I want to have it where all characters fighting are of the same person from these different universes and the plan is for him to kill each of himself off, to find out where he belongs.

What do you think of the idea? Once I start creating it, I'll post bits and pieces on this topic.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Re: Thiamor: The World as it is - No Rating - Discussion

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Sounds very interesting. Do you have any concept art or story drafts yet?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Thiamor » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Nah, I want to flesh out characters in my mind and in textual form, so I've not yet, but I did save the description I posted above in Google Documents and working on the story under it on the same place so I can look in the same place to keep my head a bit clear in regards to what I'm working on.

Artist wise, I do have one who is most likely willing to join me on anything illustration wise, so I have a business, a legit one, working to create a very unique theme park and decided it'll also be in part with the comic-manga creating and/ or illustration side. So long story short, concept Arts itself should begin to flow rather soon.

The other story I mentioned is also weird, but most people who read it and know of my plans for the rest of it, mention how it's one of the most original stories they've read in a long while.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Tuor » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:57 am

I coulda sworn you had a thread already.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Thiamor » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Didn't I ask for it to be deleted?
Also I could have sworn you were only supposed to keep one topic created for stories, but also over all discussions not meant as an actual story is supposed to be there too?

Wouldn't that be a tad bit confusing?
Show me on the doll

Postby Tuor » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:03 pm

If you did it didn't wind up getting deleted. I could do that now if you still want that to happen
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Thiamor » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes, I would love if you deleted it or locked it. Maybe a lock then at least I can still have a copy of what I had just in case.

Thank you in advance.
Show me on the doll

Return to Literature