Millennium Supai (My original Story)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Millennium Supai (My original Story)

Postby HitsugiNerd » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:51 pm

This is a story I've been thinking of since 9th grade. Roughly 5 years. So, I am wondering... if you guys can read it and let me know what you think of it so far. I'm currently working on Book 1. I've hand written Book 1 - 4 and have plans for 5, 6, and 7.

Book 1: Chapter 1:With Love and Honor = http://fav.me/d2ryk45

Any advice is welcomed.
May the Night Mother always watch over you... Great Listener.

Re: Millennium Supai (My original Story)

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Yeesh... four books? I'm sure if you posted it here, that would be fine. People would read it, after all.

There are very few post-size restrictions on this forum, in fact... I am writing my own story(ies) and I have yet to find the cap.

Posting it here would be no problem I believe.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby HitsugiNerd » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Yeesh... four books? I'm sure if you posted it here, that would be fine. People would read it, after all.

There are very few post-size restrictions on this forum, in fact... I am writing my own story(ies) and I have yet to find the cap.

Posting it here would be no problem I believe.

True. But now that I've gotten older I have decided to make a lot of changes to the story that was just deemed stupid or pointless. When I handwritten my stories I was mostly writing it to pass the time. But as I got older, I got more serious with it. And I decided that the only way to make it more acceptable and less ridiculous was to rewrite. Also I grew up and looked back on it. I tried to avoid any cliches I could.

Postby The_Black_Dragon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 pm

The main thing I'll say about this is that there's not enough to really go on from that prologue. We'll just have to see what happens.

Postby HitsugiNerd » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 pm

The_Black_Dragon wrote:The main thing I'll say about this is that there's not enough to really go on from that prologue. We'll just have to see what happens.

I like to have the story explained throughout the story. But I do agree. I need to make it more discriptive.

Return to Literature