Thy_Robocop, Interviewing Alyssa Gillespine experiment

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Thy_Robocop, Interviewing Alyssa Gillespine experiment

Postby Thy_Robocop » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Dunno if this is allowed here, as it is sort of Literature related, but if it's not, feel free to move it.

I have recently written down a profile for my OC character Alyssa Gillespine, which you can find at this link. Now, before I start writing stories with her, I want to get the grips on her and how she thinks, so I plan to have this topic dedicated to an interview with her. Basically, all I am asking you to do is to have a look at her profile (and maybe snoop around all the info of the setting she is in), and then ask her some questions here in this thread, as many questions as you want (I would prefer something along the lines of 1 serious question, 1 stupid, and one related to a setting, either her native OCBZ setting or maybe crossover with another, such as PPGD and Griddles' stories and OCs, as long as I know the setting), and on any topic you want. I shall then get Alyssa to respond to you all, in character.

So, let the questions roll in!
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” Sherlock Holmes
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." Lovecraft
"It's incredible how the human mind can devise such simple explanations to the things it doesn't understand, just to avoid looking at the terrible bigger picture that is the truth. Unfortunately, that won't help them when it comes knocking at the door." Alyssa Gillespine

Check out my (still ongoing) short stories here on Snafu or on my DeviantArt Account .

Re: Thy_Robocop, Interviewing Alyssa Gillespine experiment

Postby Q.U. » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Would she try to hold back the curse words if there were children listening? :p

I don't know if I have any other questions about her.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Why is the sky blue?
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Thy_Robocop » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:Why is the sky blue?

Alyssa: "Why indeed? Why is the sky blue, instead of green, yellow, or pink? I think I asked that once to one of those geeky scientists from the SAR society. He had some information that interested me, you see, so I asked him out on a date. Must have been his first date ever, considering how nervous he was. Either that, or all the guys at SARS are socially inept to start with. Anyway, I asked him that question, just to get him talking. Big mistake. He started rambling on about light, how light can behave as a particle and as a wave, the visible spectra, how molecules absorb certain bands of light to give certain colors, blah, blah, blah. I paid attention for so much, then my mind went completely blank from information overload. In the end, I just got him drunk, brought him to my bed...and directed the conversation from then onward. So I am sorry, but I don't know why the sky is blue. I do know about what SARS is planning to do, and I can tell you what will happen if I told a certain person this info, but explaining why the sky is blue is just beyond me.
But hay! See that guy in this thread? The one who gives cookies for joining the dark side? He's a physicist. He should know this stuff. Go ask him!
Speaking of the physicist, I see that he has a question for me as well. Fire away!"

Q.U. wrote:Would you try to hold back the curse words if there were children listening?

Alyssa: "Why would I? Children are quick learners, and they are surely going to learn how to curse and swear sooner or later. But the good thing about sooner, is the reaction parents have when they hear their kids utter such profanity! I've seen parents arguing and filing divorces, just because their kids uttered something such simple as the word 'fuck'! I think one of these days, I will see an overprotective parent start a war over this! Wait...they did that in the South Park movie, didn't they?"
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” Sherlock Holmes
"It's incredible how the human mind can devise such simple explanations to the things it doesn't understand, just to avoid looking at the terrible bigger picture that is the truth. Unfortunately, that won't help them when it comes knocking at the door." Alyssa Gillespine

Check out my (still ongoing) short stories here on Snafu or on my DeviantArt Account .

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

in exactly ten words how do you like to fuck?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mathias » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Why does your name remind me of a Silent Hill rip-off?

Postby Thy_Robocop » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:56 pm

So...this website now has automatic log off if I am ideal for more than a while? Which means I lose all of what I have written? Well, that sucks.

Anyway, let me try again:

Mathias wrote:Why does your name remind me of a Silent Hill rip-off?

Alyssa: "You mean, I look like a Silent Hill rip off to you? Well, of course I am. I have been hospitalized because of serious burning from villagers that beleived I was a witch, I have super demonic powers, wire tentacles, a demonic doppleganger, the son of a god in my womb, and...
I think NOT.
As for the surname, I guess that's a combination of my creator wanting to put surnames to his OCs, but failing miserably at that, then him looking up Silent Hill because his friends have played Silent Hill 4, he liked it, and wanted to know more about it, and then: "hey i know let's give alyssa the gillespie surname, only with an n to make it different lolololol....". I wouldn't have really cared if I had a surname or not, but now that I have one, I find it really fascinating...suitable for someone like me."

BeeAre wrote:in exactly ten words how do you like to fuck?

Alyssa:"Oh, that's easy. Furries sitting on top, licking my body. Me underneath, groping their breasts. Tails, tentacles and any other cilindric device in our...wait, that's more than 10 words...Well, what do you know? Turns out harder than I originally thought...."

Alyssa: "By the way, go and check out my interview over on DA! I am sure you will enjoy it! XD"

Return to Literature