Keiran: Just Between You and Me (On Page 6) - Adult - Chap 1

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Keiran: Learn to Be Lonely: PG-13: Original work: Chapter 5

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 pm

And your avatar looks surprised darling.
I am also interesting in this thought.

Sorry, Kei and I usually tell each other who's going to die in things. Usually in the form of "Kei, I've found your favourite character."
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Fievel » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Sorry. I had to do something and I didn't have time to finish my thought. I'll tell you guys later, after a bit of researching.
Offended.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Okie doke Fie.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 am

You had to mention the fav-characters-dying-thing didn't you.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:11 am

Every single one darling.
Yay! Angel sanctuary!

Postby Fievel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:13 am

I've decided to disregard my thoughts, as I don't think it's possible yet, but the research I did was unrelated to what I had been thinking about.

My sister likes Angel Sanctuary... I think. If I'm remembering the correct thing, that is.
Offended.

Postby Keiran » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey, new story! Called Just Between You and Me. Adult Story. No Graphic Sex though. My hands are numb.

The teacher looked around at her, now inattentive, kindergarten class. She sighed and cleared her voice. The many tiny heads popped toward her, even the little blind boy, Tobias. “Now,” the teacher said easily. “On to the topic of Hybrids. Does anyone know what a Hybrid is?” She looked around and saw one of her shiest little girls raise her hand, she didn’t do it often. “Yes?” the teacher asked gently.

The girl gulped slightly and, with a quivering voice, spoke so the class could hear, “Mommy says they’re dirty monsters.”

“Yes, they are,” said the teacher calmly, accepting this statement as an absolute truth. She turned and walked to the window, glancing out it as she spoke to her students, telling what she, and the government, thought as fact. “Hybrids are the leftovers from the time when Demons lives, but they are not worthy of even being called Demons. They are a lesser species, they are less than Human, lower than animals. They are part of both,” she said, sneering, and some of the children copied her look, “Part Human and part Demon, but they are neither, they are not worthy of laws or recognition.” She turned back to them and swept her eyes around the room, all of her students were attentive, very good. “Does anyone know how to tell if a creature is a Hybrid?”

The children at once chorused an answer to her, those three were so alike, “No, ma’me.”

She smiled indulgently at the trio and spoke clearly, ingraining the knowledge into their brains, “Hybrids, more commonly known as Halfbreeds or Mutts, can be proven apart from Humans by their eyes and the addition of an animal appendage or trait on their body. A Halfbreed’s eyes are black on the sclera,” she paused and explained, “The part of the eye that is white on humans. And they lack pupils.” She looked at her students again and asked, “What are Hybrids used for?”

Almost before she finished the question a voice called out, that of one of her little troublemakers, “Whatever we want, so long as we can afford them!”

“Yes, exactly,” she said calmly, “But no speaking out of turn next time, wait until I call you.” She walked to her desk and sat down, watching her students calmly, especially the blind boy who sat in the back corner. He was nice but sometimes too nice. “These things are not Human or animal, but less than both. They are not subject to cruelty laws or any other laws. If they hurt a Human, they will be subjected to death; if a Human kills one of those Mutts there is no loss.” She paused to look around as she asked, “Any questions?” To her surprise, the little blind boy raised his tiny hand; he had never even attempted to interact with the class before. “Yes, Tobias?”

He looked up at her and pushed his sunglasses further up his nose and he stuttered to ask his question, “B-but Miss, duh-son’t they have feelings too?”

Poor deluded Tobias, she thought shaking her head, “No, Tobias, they don’t, not that can be counted. Don’t feel any guilt if you hurt one, child, it doesn’t matter.” She turned to write on the blackboard and no one noticed the tiny bot shiver. None of the other kids ever noticed him, he was the blind freak from the orphanage, no one wanted to be friends. So no one noticed the twitch along Tobias’s lower back.

~=~=~

As soon as the school bell rang, children ranging from ages four to twelve ran out the school to their parents or their way home. Tobias walked slowly tapping his cane against the ground gently but as soon as he was in the alleyway nearby he folded the stick gently and put it in his backpack. He looked up and smiled slightly, this was his playground, his Run-Run. He had always called his yearning to go, to explore and jump and play his Run-Run; this was his time, the only time he got. He didn’t dare take his sunglasses off, but that never stopped him from his Run-Run.

He glanced around and when he saw no one, he ran forward and leapt into the air, catching the bottom rung of a pulled up fire escape, he quickly grabbed with his other hand and waved his legs around to try to get the momentum to pull himself up onto the ladder and for a moment, Tobias thought he would drop. He narrowed his eyes and let go with one hand only to propel his body upward to catch the rung above. Then a foot caught the bottom rung and he was off.

Quickly he scaled three of the platforms and launched his tiny body off the rail, landing fluidly on the rail of the one across the alley. He hopped up onto a low hanging gutter pipe and ran along it, giggling manically. He jumped and preformed a forward flip, landing on his feet on a large dumpster and using the momentum to do a one-and-a-half flip on to a fence, landing delicately on his hands. Slowly, he hand-walked the thirty-foot-long fence and at the end, flipped off onto his feet.

Tobias stopped for a full second before rushing forward and leaping, landing on all fours on a ledge and running to the orphanage like and animal sprinting after its prey. It was time to meet up with Leander.

~=~=~

“Leander! Leander!” the six year old cried out in fear and anguish. He ran head first into an eight-year-old with shoulder-length dark brown hair, a broom in his hands and demonic eyes. They were the eyes of the Hybrid; a light brown, almost hazel, with no pupils and black sclera.

The older boy put his hand on the black-haired child’s head gently to calm the smaller boy, the thin membrane that stretched between his wrist and the top of his hip rustling with the movement, and pulled of the six-year-old’s sunglasses, showing eyes that shone like wet emeralds staring from a black cave, and God, did the boy look like he was about to cry. “What’s the matter Tobias?” the older Hybrid asked, tilting his head.

“Not here!” the boy hissed, pulling him to the cleaning closet that Leander had got the broom he had been using to clean the steps, “It’s bad, so bad!” Tobias fretted as he looked around nervously and closed the closet door behind them

“Why the hell are we in a closet?” the older boy asked, almost dangerously, he then noticed Tobias’s state of stress and decided to address that, “What’s wrong, Kitty-cat?”

“We’re Hybrids,” the boy hissed, his eyes widening to almost comic proportions.

To Tobias’s surprise, Leander just laughed. “And?” Tobias stared at the older boy in shock and Leander shook his head at the innocent boy, “You didn’t realise? That’s why the Dean hurts us all the time.” The last part was muttered in malice.

Tobias pulled on the Bat Hybrid’s wing, whispering at him, trying to listen for those who could be lurking outside the closet. “If they find us, they will make us slaves!” He pulled a little harder. “We have to go!”

“Hey, hey,” said the eight-year-old charismatically, “I’ll protect you, Kitty-cat. Don’t you worry that pretty little head of yours.” Leander ruffled the boy’s already messy jaw-length hair, “We’re best friends, ‘member? We help each other and we don’t need anybody else. You worry too much, Tobi.” He laughed again, grinning roguely.

Tobias bit his lip nervously, “Leander… you should probably stop your night glides, you’ll-“

The smile dropped faster than a cannonball aimed down a cliff and the Bat growled at Tobias. “You can’t tell me what to do,” the brunette hissed, “I fucking like flying and I’m gunna keep doing it. I know what I’m fucking doing.” He glared at the younger boy and sneered, “You’re the one risking everything to get a goddamn ‘education’ that’ll get you nowhere.”

Tobias flinched back, cowering like a submissive kitten, “I’m sorry, Leander. Don’t hate me.”

Leander gave a sympathetic face and clucked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “It’s okay, Tobi, we’ll be fine, you’ll see.” He pet the child’s head and the attention deprived child leaned into the gentle touch. “The Dean won’t tell ‘cuz he’ll get in trouble for it and he want’s something to take his frustrations out on. And I won’t get caught.”

Tobias looked up at the bat with his big watery eyes, “O-okay.”

“Good Kitty-cat,” he cooed while smirking, “Now, let’s get something to eat.

~=~=~

The police coming in later the same day was a surprise to everyone, including the Dean. One tried to grab at Leander, backhanding Tobias out of the way, but the older boy dodged as Tobias crashed to the floor in front of the Dean, who pulled him up by the back of his shirt. “Give up Halfbreed,” the police office said arrogantly, slamming a meaty fist into the boy’s stomach. The boy groaned and tried to run, not even looking for Tobias, though the younger boy didn’t notice. He was too busy trying to get away from the Dean so he could help his older friend.

“Move it Mutt,” said the female office coldly, “You’re coming with us.”

“Fuck you cocksucker!” the eight-year-old bellowed, biting the man who had hit him.

The man howled in pain and slammed his other fist onto the Bat’s head, dizzying the boy, “You little FREAK!”

“Leander!” Tobias cried out, struggling futily against the Dean’s grip, “You can’t take him away!”

The Dean wacked the back of Tobias’s head hard enough to make the six-year-old’s world spin, and hissed in the boy’s ear, “Stop it, do you want to get taken too?” He hit Tobias again, in the shoulder, causing the boy to cry out in pain. He growled in the tiny Hybrid’s ear, “You’re going to get me in even more trouble.”

As Tobias’s sight swayed, Leander was picked up by the male police officer and Tobias yelled, while swaying dangerously, “Leander! Don’t leave!”

“Cocksuckers! I’ll kill you!” Leander screeched in the man’s ear, clawing at his head and flapping his wings to trying to get him off.

“You’re coming with us,” the female officer repeated as the male officer spoke of his greed, “He’s pretty enough for the Brothels, we’re getting extra for this one.”

The Dean slammed his fist into the back of Tobias’s head again and as the six-year-old lost consciousness he thought, I’ll find you Leander, I’ll save you. I promise, I’ll save you. You’re… my.. only friend… I’ve… gotta… save you… And then all went black.

Previous

Return to Literature