[fanfic] The Last War *Episode Zero*

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

[fanfic] The Last War *Episode Zero*

Postby Paragon » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:41 am

Episode Zero:

[0500 Irken Starship class 5-X “The Massiveâ€
Last edited by Paragon on Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"CNet News is reporting that Gator has forced PC Pitstop to remove Web pages that call Gator's software 'spyware.' The correct term, according to Gator, is 'adware.' The article states: 'If we find anyone publicly calling us spyware, we correct it and take action if necessary,' said Scott Eagle, Gator's senior vice president of marketing. So be careful what you say in your comments..."

Pssst, Gator --is-- spyware

Re: [fanfic] The Last War *Episode Zero*

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:47 am

[quote="Paragon"]( Before I start some notes: This is the first fanfic I wrote and it is in an foreign language. So if I make any grammatical or spelling mistakes please point them out so I can correct them. And if anyone has some hints about writing please post them. Enjoy!)

Episode Zero:

[0500 Irken Starship class 5-X “The Massiveâ€
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Paragon » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:04 pm

no, that would be boring. The Cluster would easily wipe out the Irkens. You will have to find out during the story. But I'm not sure if I should continue since there isn't much feedback or enthusiasm
Last edited by Paragon on Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"CNet News is reporting that Gator has forced PC Pitstop to remove Web pages that call Gator's software 'spyware.' The correct term, according to Gator, is 'adware.' The article states: 'If we find anyone publicly calling us spyware, we correct it and take action if necessary,' said Scott Eagle, Gator's senior vice president of marketing. So be careful what you say in your comments..."

Postby Acktoo » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:05 pm

Yay!

There's enthuisiasm.
Too good for you.

Postby Paragon » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:11 pm

I'm going to post the next chapter tomorrow. After that I'll see if I should continue the fanfic.

Return to Literature